- Obtaining in-depth understanding of design and implementation of existing software product
- Performing all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, design, estimation, and development & testing
- Applying innovation and creativity in design and implementation of features
- Designing reusable components, frameworks and libraries
- Troubleshooting production support issues post-deployment and come up with solutions as required
- Follow the processes defined by the project manager and the organization
- 2+ years of experience in full-stack development in python based technologies.
- Experienced in relational database technologies
- Good in data structures and algorithms
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self motivated and willing to learn new technologies
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies is plus
- Python, Django
- Must understand AJAX and REST
2. Proficiency with fundamental front-end languages such as HTML, CSS.
4. Proficiency with server-side languages such as Python / Ruby / Java / PHP/ .Net.
5. Good Understand with database technology such as MySQL, Oracle, and MongoDB.
1: proficient in python, flask, pandas, GitHub and AWS
2: good knowledge of databases both SQL and NoSQL
3:Strong experience in REST and SOAP APIs
4: Experience with working on scalable interactive web applications
6: Automation and crawling tools and modules
7: Multithreading and Multiprocessing
8:Good Understanding of test-driven Development
9: Preferred exposure to finance domain
We are looking for an enthusiastic Senior Python Developer, who adopts a hands-on approach and loves to build scalable, distributed and large web / mobile products. You would be responsible for designing the architecture, reviewing the code, building the technology and deploying web/mobile applications.
- Own the product development from scratch.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Contribute to discussion on software architecture while mentoring a team of developers.
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, SCRUM ceremonies, and troubleshoot to ensure uptime for live systems etc.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology-related field from a premier college.
- Prior 3+ years of experience in back-end development (Python/ Golang) in a start-up or a dynamic work environment.
- Good exposure in writing and optimizing SQL for high-performance systems.
- Understanding of asyncio and eventloop/ uvloop concepts. Knowledge of frameworks such as Quart/ Fastapi/ Starlette is preferred.
- Knowledge of AWS; Caching technologies like Redis, Memcache; ELK; mySQL Databases, etc.
- Strong understanding of System Design, Microservice Architecture, Kafka, Pub/Sub, Message queues, and in-memory data stores etc.
- Customer oriented, responsive to changes, and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
Key aspects of this role:
- Maintain, update, and enhance ITSM environment including Incident, Request, Problem, Change and Knowledge Management, Service Catalog, Service Portals, SLAs, Discovery, and Integrations
- Participate in the implementation and configuration of other ServiceNow products outside of ITSM to increase the adoption of the ServiceNow platform. • Responsible for performing daily administration, issue resolution, and troubleshooting of the ServiceNow platform. Monitor health, usage, and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
To be the right fit, you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience in ServiceNow development and configuration.
- Proficient in developing, integrating and maintaining applications using ServiceNow Platform technology and tools.
- Understanding of and experience working with IT Service Management processes (Incident, Problem, Change, Release, SLM, Service Catalog), PPM/ITBM• Understanding of IT and business requirements with ability to develop, test, deploy improvements, and update Manage and administer lists, filters, forms, platform interfaces (to other data sources) and the data within tables, import sets and the CMDB.
- Preferably certified in ServiceNow
- Experience of using Python/ Django frameworks in building back end for Full Stack Applications
- Hands on experience on Web frameworks, Restful APIs and SOAP
- Strong command on SQL (or relevant query language or ORM queries)
Animaker's growth is skyrocketing. We plan to make Animaker the world's go-to place for animation & video. We look for someone who is excited to make an impact with a constant everyday effort to set a difference in the project, team, company & the industry as a whole. We’re out to change the world, one video at a time.
- Building scalable web applications
- Integrating UI elements with server-side
- Handling Security and Data Protection
- Integrating front- end with SQL and NoSQL databases and ensuring its consistency
- Building reusable code and libraries
- Optimizing the code to improve its quality and efficiency
- 2+ yrs of Backend development experience
- You have excellent programming skills in python, ORM libraries and Django
- You have experience inbuilt tools like Git, Jenkins, Ansible, Rundeck
- You are an expert in SQL (Redshift, PostgreSQL, MySql, or similar) and NoSQL (MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
- You design, build and test RESTful web services.
- You have experience with Apache HTTP, NGINX, Tomcat or Jetty.