UI/ Full Stack - Web
Skills: Core Dotnet, C#, AngularJs, Scripting knowledge, Framework development, writing complex queries, design patterns, and Code reusability
Experience: 5- 8 yrs
About Unify Technologies
1. Work on maintaining several products.
2. Add new features to the existing products
3. Develop new products to scale
1. Knowledge of and MERN Stack with focus on ReactJS and NodeJS
2. Must have effective communication skills
3. Should have a minimum of 1 year of working experience in required technologies
Skills Good To Have other than MERN:
We are hiring candidates for the role "Web Application Developer" in one of the top manufacturing MNC's.
Required Skill Set: (Angular, Angular JS) and Dot Net Core.
• Two years of experience with Angular
• Angular 7+, Material, Typescript
• Expertise in chart libraries like D3.js, Chart.js, High charts
• Jasmine, Karma
• AJAX with JSON
• RESTful Web services
• Full stack development experience with backend Java, NodeJS is preferred.
• Familiar with object-oriented programming techniques and Agile development environment
• Experience in developing many different types of visualizations, including histogram analysis, time-series analysis methods
• Candidate should have an overall awareness of the performance and scalability of the screens created
• Working with Github
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
RESPONSIBILITIES – Develop applications, write tests, write documentation, deploy applications, and maintain live services
CORE REQUIREMENTS – Expertise in Python 3.7+, experience with one or more general purpose languages, excellent communication skills, obsession with details, analytical skills, and enjoy mathematical problems.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE – Shell scripting, pandas, numpy, and D3/Observable
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Engineering with 5+ experience writing high quality, efficient and maintainable code. Proficiency with Elixir or Erlang. Alternatively experience with at least two of Ruby on Rails, NodeJS, Python,Lisp/Clojure, Scala, Haskel or similar
- Good knowledge of SQL databases (PostgresSQL, MSSQL, Oracle or similar)
- Good knowledge of revision control system like GIT, SVN, TFS or similar
- Experience with NoSQL databases like InfluxDB, Prometheus, Elastic Stack, SOLR or similar is a plus.
- In depth knowledge of Linux would be a plus
- Exposure to schematic and layout design and understanding would be a plus.
- Experience working with the energy metering segment is a plus.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- The selected candidate will be handling software development activities in Elixir and Typescript
- Technical development activities as per client requirements and internal operational processes.
- Coordinate with multi geographical teams for technical development.
- Close coordination with Technical Support team to visit customers and understand requirements.
- Maintaining/writing high quality code, tests and documentation
The Position Summary
In this role, you will work with Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live, and post-production support. The Consulting Associate will be responsible for all aspects of Oracle EPM Cloud system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration, and implementation.
Must have skill: Require
Java: Core Java, Spring Framework, RESTful API
Front End: Angular, React js
Database: Oracle, PL/SQL
Application Server: WebLogic
**Should be Aware of**
Good to have the Testing Tools knowledge
Sonarqube, Junit, Mockito
Interested kindly share cv at adityawadhera(dot)[email protected] hcg(dot)com
Engineering Manager - Applied AI
Who we are?
Searce is a niche’ Cloud Consulting business with futuristic tech DNA. We do new-age tech to realise the “Next” in the “Now” for our Clients. We specialise in Cloud Data Engineering, AI/Machine Learning and Advanced Cloud infra tech such as Anthos and Kubernetes. We are one of the top & the fastest growing partners for Google Cloud and AWS globally with over 2,500 clients successfully moved to cloud.
What do we believe?
- Best practices are overrated
- Implementing best practices can only make one an average .
- Honesty and Transparency
- We believe in naked truth. We do what we tell and tell what we do.
- Client Partnership
- Client - Vendor relationship: No. We partner with clients instead.
- And our sales team comprises 100% of our clients.
How do we work ?
It’s all about being Happier first. And rest follows. Searce work culture is defined by HAPPIER.
- Humble: Happy people don’t carry ego around. We listen to understand; not to respond.
- Adaptable: We are comfortable with uncertainty. And we accept changes well. As that’s what life's about.
- Positive: We are super positive about work & life in general. We love to forget and forgive. We don’t hold grudges. We don’t have time or adequate space for it.
- Passionate: We are as passionate about the great street-food vendor across the street as about Tesla’s new model and so on. Passion is what drives us to work and makes us deliver the quality we deliver.
- Innovative: Innovate or Die. We love to challenge the status quo.
- Experimental: We encourage curiosity & making mistakes.
- Responsible: Driven. Self motivated. Self governing teams. We own it.
So, what are we hunting for ?
- To ensure that a high level of technical expertise and project management is provided by the team to the customers and be responsible for leading the overall implementation projects of AI solutions
- To recruit, build and mentor a “world class” technical team to execute projects
- To lead and manage the team to run day to day operations
- To execute basic skills such as leadership, time management, high level of technical skills, problem solving skills, and customer service expertise, and stakeholder alignment
- To engage with CXOs & Top Management of Enterprises to identify current challenges and issues
- To support sales engineering processes and work with sales and account management teams to help them win new deals by participating in prospect meetings, solution validation and formalizing the scope in a statement of work
- To ensure consistent team production of technical and non-technical documentation, deployment & implementation plans
- To work with customers and internal teams to provide alignment on project implementation guidelines and manage scope, budget and timelines
- To identify and execute process improvements in developing and streamlining existing policies, procedures and bring in new initiatives leading to a legendary customer experience
- To be part of the core team in the applied AI unit and serve as a critical advisor to the team and set up a direction and roadmap for implementation and deployment of products/services
Your bucket of Undertakings :
- Build a diverse cross-functional team to identify and prioritize key areas of the business across AI, NLP and other cognitive solutions that will drive significant business benefit
- Lead AI R&D initiatives to include prototypes and minimum viable products
- Work closely with multiple teams on projects like Visual quality inspection, ML Ops, Conversational banking, Demand forecasting, Anomaly detection etc.
- Build reusable and scalable solutions for use across the customer base
- Create AI white papers and enable strategic partnerships with industry leaders
- Align, mentor, and manage, team(s) around strategic initiatives
- Prototype and demonstrate AI related products and solutions for customers
- Establish processes, operations, measurement, and controls for end-to-end life-cycle management of the digital workforce (intelligent systems)
- Assist business development teams in the expansion and enhancement of a pipeline to support short- and long-range growth plans
- Identify new business opportunities and prioritize pursuits for AI
- Participate in long range strategic planning activities designed to meet the Company’s objectives and to increase its enterprise value and revenue goals
- Build a great work environment that attracts and retains elite talent
- Work well through ambiguity, confidence in making tough calls and leading through adversity with a sharp focus on the right outcomes
Education & Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree (in a quantitative field such as CS, EE, Information sciences, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Operations Research, or related, with focus on applied and foundational Machine Learning , AI , NLP and/or / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling) or equivalent required. MBA and/or advanced technical degree preferred
- 7+ years of Experience majorly in AI/ML/ NLP / deep learning / data-driven statistical analysis & modelling solutions to multiple domains, including financial engineering, financial processes a plus
- Understanding of the technologies like:
- Python, Django, Flask
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- RDBMS: Prior experience in Google Cloud SQL, Graph/NoSQL, Bigtable, MySQL, MSSQL
- Google Cloud Platform - Google App Engine, GKE, Anthos
- Experience beyond using open source tools as-is, and writing custom code on top of, or in addition to, existing open source frameworks
- Ability to interact, converse and ideate with CTOs, CEOs, VPs and IT Directors
- Prior experience leading a technical team. You are experienced at running a team of high performing individuals, and understand how to get the most out of smart, motivated people
- Proven capability in demonstrating successful advanced technology solutions (either prototypes, POCs, well-cited research publications, and/or products) using ML/AI/NLP/data science in one or more domains
- Experience in data management, data analytics middleware, platforms and infrastructure, cloud and fog computing is a plus
- Excellent communication skills to explain complex algorithms, solutions to stakeholders across multiple disciplines, and ability to work in diverse teams
- Own and Lead solution architecture of engineering solutions from product conception to launch involving a variety of technologies including but not limited to Core Java, Hibernate, Spring, AWS, MySQL, Oracle, No-SQL, Angular, Bootstrap, Apache CXF, Apache Lucene, Web Services (REST AND SOAP), AJAX, Dimension modeling, machine learning, data analytics etc. and ensure that the implemented solutions align with and support business strategies and requirements.
Perform Technical feasibility; drive shaping up the product through its life cycle to ensure scalability, performance, security & compliance standards.
Drive technical issues to closure with problem solving skills and ready to do hands on work.
Collaborate with delivery, engineering, quality, support, experience, program, and
infrastructure partners to achieve goals.
Support new opportunities of growth and continuous improvement through lateral and
Stay updated of new technologies and of changes in technologies that affect back-end and
front-end web development
Accountability for architecture, product excellence, decision-making, client communications,
and solution outcomes.
Foster, facilitate, and furnish, timely decision-making across a broad network of
stakeholders, delivery partners, and operational teams.
Coach and develop a team of outstanding individuals providing product engineering
development and support solutions.
Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders across multiple business units and
be their trusted advisor.
Help management establish processes and standards.
Skills & Qualifications Required:
**Should have scored 70% & above in 10th and 12th grade.
A Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related software engineering
discipline, or equivalent
15+ years in technical development and solution architecture for enterprise applications and
experience of working on full stack.
Strong self-driven individual who can lead in a fast paced complex environment,
demonstrate problem solving skills in varied situations and take decisions taking all
Thought leadership, curiosity of business and engineering processes and drive to keep in
pace with the new and emerging trends, technologies and innovations.
Ability to manage partnerships with all areas and members of the business as well as all
levels of the organization.
Excellent spoken and written communication with the ability to present complex ideas in a
clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
Ability to lead from the front, willingness to be hands-on to get down and work with team to
understand and resolve problems.
Good to have:
Experience building or managing distributed systems.
Knowledge of data analytics and machine learning.
Experience in the Fintech domain.
Experience with Agile/Scrum development methodologies
In this position, you will work across the full stack for a number of internal web services and a new dashboard for our AI. From system administration to DB administration, to backend development and front-end UI/UX. This is a special role that will work independently of our core engineering team. For this role, we are looking for a candidate with the extensive full-stack experience to help connect various Web Services to form a dashboard for our AI-Augmentation team. This may be connecting multiple services like SMS-texting service, Email, our database API. We are looking for someone that is highly skilled in making scalable applications that can connect various web services to work in conjunction with our augmented team.
Technologies we use: React, GraphQL, Node.js, TypeScript, MongoDB, Postgre
Principles we follow: Clean Code and Clean Architecture
We are committed to fostering a culture of empathy, inclusivity, and acceptance — regardless of gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, race, education, age, or other personal characteristics. Our mission is to transform the freight shipping industry and we achieve that through a culture of empathy, being diligent, harboring innate curiosity and desire to learn, quick validations and feedback-driven process.
You'd like here because of we
- Create solutions for real-world problems
- Continuously contribute to the tech and web community
- Have an independent environment in which to grow your creativity and potential
- A collaborative team of strong developers that like to solve challenging and technical problems in a simple manner
Qualifications and Skills
- Mastery of dev/build tools: git, NodeJS, npm, grunt, gulp, babel, webpack
- Experience with databases such as MongoDB and Postgre
- Knowledge of REST API design and development.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize work accordingly
- 3-6+ years of professional software development
- Proven full-stack web development
- Passionate about engineering perfection, performance, and quality
- Understanding and ability to orchestrate core computer science concepts
- You thrive in a collaborative environment, operating comfortably in a fast-paced and dynamic team setting
Job Type: Full-time