Lumiq is an end-to-end data company. We work with enterprises of various industries like financial, utility and publishing. We create Data Products and Solutions for solving their various business use cases related to AI/ML and Big Data Analytics. We are hiring a talented UX Designer who can help us by focusing on the design and experience of using our products.
4-5 years of demonstrated experience in creating and implementing UX design
Proficient with visual design programs such as Adobe Photoshop and others
Ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment to create top-performing interfaces for customers
Experience with coding and ability to troubleshoot using HTML, CSS and comparable languages
Continued education and research into UX trends and current design strategy and technologies
Professional written and interpersonal skills when communicating with customers
Ability to prioritize and manage several milestones and projects efficiently
Account for challenges using problem-solving skills and seek to optimize data for the best possible outcome
Experience creating storyboards and product mapping
Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
Build storyboards to conceptualize designs to accurately convey project plans to customers and senior management
Design the aesthetics to be implemented within a product, from the layout menus and drop-down options to colors and fonts allowing for interface edits as needed
Combine interface design concepts with digital design and establish milestones to encourage cooperation and teamwork
Good to have Skills
Understanding of B2B application design
Good to have Fintech domain design ,Power Point ,Figma, Marvel, Draw.io tools
In Depth clarity of color theory , color domain psychology
Location : Noida
About Crisp Analytics
Role & Responsibilities
- Play an active role in designing and validating new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artefacts.
- Conduct quick rounds of usability testing.
- Build strong relationships with cross functional stakeholders to drive user focus, creativity, efficiency, and product excellence.
- Effectively use quantitative and qualitative data to drive decisions and measure success.
- Collaborate with the research, product, business and engineering teams to build scalable and impactful solutions.
- Own from end-to-end 1-2 product charters and be responsible for their success along with your product team counterparts.
- Deliver the expected design support in a successful & timely fashion, for the projects that are currently in progress under your charters, while also providing a helping hand to any team-member who might require some help.
What are we looking for ?
- ... have a Bachelor's degree in Design, UX, HCI, or similar area, or equivalent practical experience.
- ... have a strong portfolio of innovative design work that demonstrates strong UX/UI design skills, curiosity, empathy, business acumen and strong drive to learn
- ... have 4+ years of industry experience in Product Design** and/or design-led practices.
- ... have experience working with cross-functional teams and stakeholder management.
- ... have the ability to quickly incorporate feedback and think about how the UI will scale in future and integrate with the rest of the product.
Do Your Thng
DYT - Do Your Thing, is an app, where all social media users can share brands they love with their followers and earn money while doing so! We believe everyone is an influencer. Our aim is to democratise social media and allow people to be rewarded for the content they post. How does DYT help you? It accelerates your career through collaboration opportunities with top brands and gives you access to a community full of experts in the influencer space.
Job Description for UI/UX Designer position (Full-time)
- Creating user-centered mobile and web designs by understanding product requirements and user feedback.
- Translating requirements into style guides, design systems, design patterns and attractive user interfaces.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
- Build wireframes, designs and prototype elegant interactive solutions.
- Work on the UI/UX Designs across multiple platforms, mobile and web.
- 0-2 year of experience with UI/UX design.
- Have finished or are pursuing a Bachelor's degree in user experience, design or related field.
- Proven UI/UX skills and experience.
- Demonstrable UI/UX design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Good command on creative designs, ideas and suggestions.
- Proficiency in Figma.
- Hands-On Prototyping experience (Figma).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of photoshop and illustrator tools will be a plus.
- Should be able to join on an immediate basis.
- Finding creative solutions to product, technical, organisational and resource challenges.
- Partnering with fellow leaders to build a collaborative design, engineering and product culture.
- Help lead multiple projects on the International Experience team, defining scope, identifying resourcing needs, and handling stakeholder management.
- Work cross-functionally to identify workflow issues and integrate procedural improvements.
- Track and communicate progress across your projects, ensuring the teams are on track - facilitating decision-making, resolving blockers, and surfacing challenges.
- Enable continuous improvement during projects, ensuring insights are captured, shared, and integrated.
- Become an evangelist, advocate, and educator on behalf of Design, elevating the team's presence within the organization.
- Always be acutely aware of the team's needs and provide feedback to our design leads in order to ensure all designers experience an enjoyable and balanced work environment.
- Help develop process improvements for Design Operations as a whole.
- Think conceptually – applying a user-centered approach to requirements and interdependencies – to develop engaging interfaces.
- Think visually – using techniques like storyboards and sketching – to communicate interaction design concepts.
- Make design decisions based on good judgement, experience, research, and data.
- Make a real impact at scale through new product launches and interface improvements that effect billions of our customers everyday
- Be part of a fun, humble team, always learning, collaborating with other designers to deliver a cohesive customer centered experience.
What You'll Need
A strong product design portfolio that demonstrates how you design to solve customer needs.
- Excellent people management Skills
- Leadership Skills
- Excellent grasp of the design thinking and prototyping process, including product/interaction/visual, with the know-how to move from pencil on paper to layout to pixel-perfect handoff using tools such as Sketch, Invision, and Zeplin.
- Stellar interaction & visual skills (track record of deploying user interface standards and conventions, functional communication flows, dynamic engaging interfaces, attention to detail, stay on brand, build new patterns).
- Deep understanding of design principals and industry trends.
- Expert communication and presentation skills with ability to clearly present your work; you are articulate and can advocate design rationale.
- Readily give and receive constructive feedback.
- Expert partnering with cross functional teams in launching new products and improvements to existing features.
- Experience working in and navigating a corporate environment independently.
- Delivered successful design for responsive web, iOS and Android.
- Experience building efficient scalable systems or in eCommerce.
- Bachelor’s in Design, User Experience (UX), Human Computer Interaction, Mass Communications or related field.
- Mock ups : Sketch, Axure, Figma
- Usability test : Morae, WebEx Remote UTs
- Image editing & illustration : Photoshop, Expression Design, CorelDraw, Adobe illustrator.
As a Senior Visual Designer, you would be expected to create outstanding visual interfaces as an individual contributor and mentor and guide junior colleagues to achieve the same, You will plan, priorities, and deliver visual design activities independently. You will lead client conversations within your domain, providing articulate recommendations and helping guide client choices.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create visual interfaces for consumer/enterprise mobile apps (iOS, Android & Hybrid), responsive web apps and responsive websites
- Create scalable design systems & component libraries
- Identify and create micro interactions/transitions/gestures for each product/website you're designing
- Create visualizations and infographics as per the need
- Collaborate with other designers and stakeholders to achieve goals of the project
- Create deliverables/visual assets that communicate the mood, tone, look/feel to help clients position their product or service
- Create assets and style guides for smooth handover of files to development teams
- Managing and distributing work for junior visual designers and ensuring their time is utilized effectively
- Be involved in hiring process by taking interviews/assessing assignments
- Set new benchmarks in visual design and innovate constantly
- 4+ years experience & 1+ year experience in leading a small team
- Degree / Bachelors in Arts or Design is preferred
- Visual design craft & expertise
- Very keen attention to detail
- Knowledge of grid systems, typography and color theory
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools like Figma
- Ability to present and explain your work to others
- Ability to plan & deliver projects on time.
- Ability to manage and mentor people
- Excellent pixel perfect visual designs for any application you're working on to meet goals of the project
- Continuous communication between internal teams, project managers and stakeholders
- Independent documentation of UI
- High quality presentations for any visual designs being presented
- Timely delivery for any task assigned to you or your mentee
- Growth of mentees to ultimately become completely independent
Designation - UX/UI Designer
Urgently required. (NP of maximum 15 days)
Location is Mumbai.
Minimum Experience:- 2 - 5 years.
Package Offered:- Rs.4,00,000/- to Rs.7,00,000/- lpa.
UX/UI Designer Job Description:-
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrate design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Design graphic user interface elements
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields
- Develop low fidelity, high fidelity mock ups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how the product functions and looks like
- Create original designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Prepare and present rough drafts to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. user flows, fall outs, reasons of churn)
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role
- Portfolio of design projects
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, etc
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Good time-management skills
- BSc in Design, Computer Science or relevant field
Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers through user research and data.
Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
Develop graphics for product illustrations, logos, and websites.
Select colors, images, text style, and layout that identify a product or convey a message
Conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, Incorporate changes recommended by the clients into the final design.
Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Managing client proposals from typesetting through to design, print and production.
An understanding of the latest trends and their role within a commercial environment.
Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
Enhance the user experience by creating seamless navigation through various digital programs and interfaces within the company.
Design wireframes/layouts for websites or web applications and mobile apps
Self‐motivating, communicative and “get stuff done” attitude.Excellent communication skill.
Mastery of Adobe Suite ( Illustrator, Photoshop).
Should have exp in both ATL and BTL campaigns. / Working knowledge of Social and Google ads (FB, Instagram, LinkedIn, GDN, Affiliate).
A solid understanding of design principles including layout, typography, and colour theory.
Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Should be able to revamp collaterals as and when necessary.
Good communication skills, detail-oriented and organised.
Interested candidates, kindly share your resume and portfolio