We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices including mobile phones and tablet computers. Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Proficient with Objective-C or Swift.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, Mercurial or SVN)
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Undergraduate in Engineering related to Computer Science and Information Technologies and Postgraduate in Computer Science
- Shouldn’t have Backlog or Arrear.
About App Innovation Technologies
● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Publishing application on App Store.
● Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
● Designing and implementing application updates.
● At least 1-3+ years of experience working at the same position;
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent;
● Fluent in spoken and written in English
● Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
● Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
● Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
● Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
● Excellent debugging skills and knowledge of quality check processes;
● Apple Health kit experience a plus
● Firebase experience a plus
● Candidates will have unparalleled opportunities for learning and accelerated career growth
working at a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment. As a member of the team, you’ll have
○ Learn from the best:
■ CEO: Previously, an early employee of leading online design and publishing tool
platform with millions of users, valued at $40 billion
○ Develop core competency in the area of healthcare and technology
○ Take on high-impact, challenging projects that push the company's technical boundaries.
○ Evaluate salary terms with high promotion opportunities at work.
○ Work in a young, dynamic environment, approaching new trends.
● Laptop/tools provided
● 30-day paid annual leave
● Report to Founder
● Interview process: 2 interview rounds with co-founders, one take-home technical challenge
● Working location: Remote
● Working time: At least 4 hours overlap with 9am - 5pm Sydney, Australia time
- Designing and developing high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems and delivering high-availability and performance
- Designing stateless components in React Native
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Working with the developers to create and maintain a robust framework to support the apps
- Working with the developers to build the interface with a focus on usability features
Desired Skills and Experience
- Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
- Experience with Swift, RxSwift, Swift UI, Unit test.
- Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of network connections, Rest API'sand scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
- Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
- Leveraging community libraries to efficiently complete development tasks.
- Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
- Persisting data for offline-first apps using databases such as Realm.
- Localizing apps to support multiple languages and regions, vernacular libraries and fonts.
- Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.
We are looking for Ionic Mobile App Developers (Min One Year Experience) to join our growing team. Softlink is India's number one IT product company focused on the highly dynamic logistics industry.
As part of our team, you’ll have to work with minimal supervision. We’re looking for someone who’s passionate about programming and likes to take up new challenges.
About Our Company
Softlink Global is one of the few IT companies in India which are focused on product development. Our acclaimed ERP solution is implemented in more than 50 countries with no customization. Softlink Global operates from its offices situated in Singapore, the USA, and the Philippines. In India, we have a presence in Mumbai, New Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Ahmedabad, and Hyderabad.
- Design and build Hybrid applications using Ionic Framework
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and build new features
- Work with outside datasources and APIs
- Continuously discover, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Design and conceptualize architecture
- Solid knowledge of mobile app development practices along with mobile testing tools and techniques
- Experience in using agile principles and methodologies
- Good understanding of responsive design principles
- Good knowledge of object-oriented design patterns and multi-threading concepts
- Exposure to widely used design libraries like Bootstrap, etc.
- Proficient in iOS and Android mobile app experience are added advantage
Why you should select us?
One we keep you Challenges, Two we pay you a fair amount and Three we provide an excellent work culture that fits your personality. These are the reasons you want to work for us.
- Build & Influence features and products while bringing in iOS best practices.
- Have end-to-end ownership of the product and the codebase (FE and APIs).
- Focus on generic, reusable, and modular components to improve our go-to-market time.
- Track all important app quality metrics including crash rates, page load times, app size, memory footprint.
- Collaborate closely with engineers & stakeholders from other teams. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- Build a close partnership with the Android team & platform to ensure synergy & feature parity between the two platforms.
- Inspire & guide fellow team members on system design & best practices.
What are we looking for?
- possess 2+ years of experience in product development, architecture, and design
- experienced in swift, or have a strong desire to shift to swift
- strong understanding of algorithms
- have strong knowledge of iOS frameworks, different versions of iOS, and know how to deal with different screen sizes
- have experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- strong knowledge of iOS architectural components and design patterns
- are good in pixel-perfect implementation of designs
- deep understanding of memory management, multi-threaded programming, and synchronization
- strong debugging and root cause analysis skills alongside data structures
- Familiarity with designing and developing Core iOS frameworks
- support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process
- work in agile team environments and are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
- Open to experimenting with new tech like RxSwift, Flutter & so on.
- E2E App development and/or experience of developing framework is good to have
• Strong working experience in IOS application development is a must. First-hand experience of native mobile apps using Swift must.
• Experience with Swift, Swift UI, Unit test.
• Strong system design and architecture skills - specifically for IOS. Curiosity to tinker around, explore new paradigms and strongest for continuous improvement. Strong problem-solving skills.
• Understanding of network connections, Rest API's and scheduling. Strong knowledge about security standards (e.g. HTTPS) and privacy standards.
• Idea/experience of the unit and instrumentation testing in IOS. Optimizing app performance and memory consumption.
• Excellent code data knowledge, socket programming & debugging skills.
• Debugging apps using simulators and related tooling.
• Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform, Swift and Objective - C.
• Integrate and consume web services (JSON, XML, etc.)
• Familiar with Version control system such as GIT.
Founded in 2007, Accolite Digital India Pvt Ltd, is focused on serving Fortune 500 Customers in Healthcare, Banking and Financial Services, Telecommunications, and Automotive Verticals. The company is laser focused on producing the best technical talent in these Verticals and solving the most complex technical and business problems. Accolite is a cutting-edge information technology services and product development company headquartered in Dallas, Texas, with four development centers in Bangalore, Delhi, Hyderabad, and Coimbatore, India.
We have rapidly grown over the last few years to 1800+ people across the globe and continue to hire the top technical minds for our expanding customer base.
- Have five or more years of experience as a mobile software engineer
- Have deep knowledge of iOS development with Objective-C and/or Swift or deep knowledge of Android development with Java/Kotlin
- Deep knowledge of profiling and instrumentation of mobile applications
- Experience launching and maintaining apps in PlayStore and/or AppStore
- Experience building mobile apps in React Native is a big plus, or experience with React.
- Experience / strong knowledge in both iOS & Android Mobile Application technologies
- Proficient in SwiftUI, Swift, Xcode, Java, Kotlin and Android Studio, Flutter, React Native
- Experience with version control: Maven, Gradle, Git, Cocopods
- Experience in application submission / provisioning process
- Experience in performance and memory tuning
- Good understanding of computer science concepts, design patterns, algorithms and data structures
- Experience / knowledge in any of the Back-End technologies
We are looking for a person that is a skilled full-stack iOS mobile app developer, is fun and inspiring to work with, and is passionate about our mission. There are a lot of opportunities to further develop your own skills through future enhancements. Experience in the respective profile is required but the willingness to learn in a fast-paced environment is a must.
We have an opening for IOS Developer in our company. Please find the job description for the same.
Tech Stack :
SWIFT, CORE DATA, CORE ANIMATION, CFNETWORK, UIKIT, MVVM, MVC FRAMEWORK.
- Design, Develop and Deploy advanced applications for the IOS platform.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources and APIs
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- 2+ years of experience in iOS & hands-on exp in Swift.
- This position requires creative ability, detail-orientation, quick problem-solving skills, excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proven software development experience and IOS skills development.
- Proven working experience in IOS app development and Have published at least one original IOS app.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (preferably Scrum), continuous integration and tools (GIT, JIRA etc.)
- Strong Experience with Swift, Cocoa Touch, iOS, and iPhone/iPad applications.
- Proficiency in iOS application development using swift.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, CFNetwork, UIKit etc.
- In-depth Understanding of Apples recommended design principles, interface guidelines.
- Must know about MVVM, also have experience in MVC Architecture.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures.Hands-on experience of development of iOS native app.
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notification.
- Must have experience with performance and memory tuning of complex Apps.
- Must have designed custom UIs apart from what Apple provides.
- UI development with Interface Builder and Code.
- Understanding of startup culture.
- Good team player, Quick learner.