Must have :
- Strong Experience in Python development
- Familiarity with Data Structures and Algorithms
- Experience in developing Enterprise scale applications
- Exposure to NLP
- Exposure / awareness of AI, ML
- Exposure to Windows Azure is an added advantage
- God understanding of project architecture and software development processes such as Agile and Scrum
- Partner with Business Stakeholders to translate business objectives into clearly defined analytical Projects
- Own the end-end process, from recognizing the problem to implementing the solution
- Understand customer’s requirements and design the optimum solution using Icertis’ AI applications
- Configure, Extend, and optimize Icertis AI app through Python scripts, NLP NER Analysis and other mechanisms
- Take full ownership of project / product features to implement, provide bug fixes and write tests and tooling for those features to ensure they work well at cloud scale.
- Plan and identify solutions and risks in assigned work
- You are expected to be hands on and write code on day to day basis and also mentor other team members
- Hands-on coding - code the hairiest most complicated paths/components.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of components for the products.
- Craft APIs, RPCs and streamlining topologies which are simple, and efficient.
- Ensure excellence in engineering.
- Mentor engineers in the team.
- Degree in computer science field with 1-3 years of experience building large scalable systems.
- Excellent computer science including data structures and algorithms. Hands-on programming experience in languages like Java, Python or Golang for backend roles. Android/IOS experience for frontend focused roles.
- Good understanding of designing Distributed Systems.
- Problem solving / analytical skills.
- Low Latency and High Throughput System design, HLD and LLD.
- Exposure to high level hygiene guidelines like the one described in 12-factor app.
- Metrics obsession.
We are seeking a Full Stack Engineer to join the Engineering team based out of Gurgaon. We provide users with the opportunity to invest in gold, government bonds, crypto currencies and other investment products to grow their savings.
We are constantly looking to improve the investment experience and educate users about
growth opportunities. In each release, we aim to make pluang more useful for our users and add features to ensure state of the art security & reliability. Our users trust us with their hard-earned money and we take it very seriously. We consistently strive to deliver top-quality.
You will be working with a team of highly-motivated, young & dynamic teams of engineers & reporting to the Engineering Lead.
● Be honest, reliable & consistent
● Write efficient & clean code
● Have a strong sense of ownership
● Be a part of development & maintenance of Pluang web app, Operations dashboard and other 3rd party products we own
● Contribute to improving the quality of engineering process & engineering culture
- Strong in data structure and algorithms
- Experience in Java, Express, API Design & DOM
- Understanding of component based design or other design patterns
- Experience with unit testing, integration testing & continuous integration
- RDBMS and NoSQL databases preferably PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Good to have passion for investing
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, flexible bonus scheme.
- We are always looking for ways to promote and inspire innovation.
- Individual career path - management and technical career growth, enhanced by learning and development program, regular performance assessment, teams of multi-national IT professionals.
- Healthy work environment - company-sponsored medical program, food, and beverage program, open communication.
- Friendly policies to support Work-life balance, team building, and celebrations.
Lead Software Engineer
6+ yrs | Bangalore Office
● Drive Product and design discussion
● Scale Open products and platforms to the next level
● Help the team to define engineering roadmap
● Follow best practices for scale and security in the development process
● Brainstorm and create new directions that Open can take it to drive future goals.
● 6+ Years of experience in technology
● Strong product / platform design skills
● Good understanding of REST APIs and the web in general.
● Good experience in working with any of the modern programming languages like
Golang, Java, C++, Python etc
● Ability to build a feature from scratch & drive it to completion.
● Willingness to learn new technology, whatever lets you deliver the best product.
● Guide and mentor engineers in the team
Open office floor plan Health Insurance Benefits
Laptops of your choice Food & Snacks Generous compensation and equity
Wellness Programs Company Outings
● Open source contribution
● Knowledge in Golang
● Working Knowledge of multiple programming languages
● Have one or more side projects up on Github
What will you be doing?
● Develop, deploy and maintain scalable products.
● Lead team members for functional and nonfunctional requirements and write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code.
● Passionate about writing clean code and wants to continuously improve the system.
● Effectively communicate, collaborate and work across teams.
● Participate in code reviews, design discussions to ensure code quality and distribute knowledge.
● Help to define roadmap and architecture based on technology and business needs
● Understand business requirements and work closely with the business to provide solutions.
Key Qualification & Eligibility criteria
● Must have 5+ years of experience working in python/ruby/go and frameworks like Django, Flask, RoR etc
● Have in depth knowledge of backend systems, design principles, good coding practices
● Understanding of REST APIs and its concepts and experience of working with them.
● Model/Re-Model database architecture for performance and scalability
● Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
● Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
● Experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS is good to have
● Experience with frontend technologies is good to have
- Developing chatbots and voice assistants on various platforms for diverse business use-cases
- Work on a chatbot framework/architecture using an open-source tool or library
- Implement Natural Language Processing (NLP) for chatbots
- Integration of chatbots with Management Dashboards and CRMs
- Resolve complex technical design issues by analyzing the logs, debugging code, and identifying technical issues/challenges/bugs in the process
- Deploy applications using CI/CD tools
- Designing and building highly scalable AI and ML solutions
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Open-minded, flexible, and willing to adapt to changing situations
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team and learn from colleagues
- High adaptability in a dynamic start-up environment.
- Experience with bot multi-lingual utilization (preferred)
- Experience with bot human escalation
- Ability to optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Come up with new approaches and ideas to improve the current performance of Chatbots across multiple domains and build a highly personalized user experience.
QUALIFICATIONS : B. Tech/ B.E. /M. Tech or a related technical discipline from reputed universities
SKILLS REQUIRED :
- Minimum 3+ years- of experience in Chatbot Development using the Rasa open-source framework.
- Hands-on experience building and deploying chatbots.
- Experience in Conversational AI platforms for enterprises using ML and Deep Learning.
- Experience with both text to speech and vice versa transformation incorporation.
- Should have a good understanding of various Chatbot frameworks/platforms/libraries.
- Build and evolve/train the NLP platform from natural language text data being gathered from users on a daily basis.
- Code using primarily Python.
- Experience with bots for platforms like Facebook Messenger, Slack, Twitter, WhatsApp, etc.
- Knowledge of digital assistants such as Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, etc.
- Experience in applying different NLP techniques to problems such as text. classification, text summarization, question & answering, information retrieval, knowledge extraction, and conversational bots design potentially with both traditional & Deep Learning
- Techniques - NLP Skills/Tools: NLP, HMM, MEMM, P/LSA, CRF, LDA, Semantic Hashing, Word2Vec, Seq2Seq, spaCy, Nltk, Gensim, Core NLP, NLU, NLG, etc.
- Should be familiar with these terms: Tokenization, N-Grams, Stemmers, lemmatization, Part of speech tagging, entity resolution, ontology, lexicology, phonetics, intents, entities, and context.
- Knowledge of SQL and NoSQL Databases such as MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Redis, PostgreSQL
- Experience with working on public cloud services such as Digital Ocean, AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Knowledge of Linux shell commands.
- Integration with Chat/Social software like Facebook Messenger, Twitter, SMS.
- Integration with Enterprise systems like Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Zendesk, Zoho, etc.
MUST HAVE :
- Strong foundation in the python programming language.
- Experience with various chatbot frameworks especially Rasa and Dialogflow.
- Strong understanding of other AI tools and applications like TensorFlow, Spacy, and Google Cloud ML is a BIG plus.
- Experience with RESTful services.
- Good understanding of HTTPS and Enterprise security.
*Performs analysis of functional and business requirements
*Applies in-depth or broad technical knowledge to maintain data engineering functions performs solution design.
*Applies the company, open source, and 3rd party technologies to highly complex infrastructure and software solutions.
*Introduce new product features and enhance the platform
*Ability to translate business reporting requirements into a production report.
Hiring Java Developers across hierarchical level for Datametica Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: Developer / Lead / Architect - JAVA
Experience - 4+ Years
Work Location - Pune
- Own, drive and evolve product systems/subsystems
- Develop, architect highly scalable, highly available, reliable, secure and fault-tolerant systems with minimal guidance
- Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing architecture
- Design and implement low latency RESTful services; Define API contracts between services; Version APIs and make them backward compatible
- Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design
- Create platforms, reusable libraries and utilities wherever applicable
- Continuously refactor applications to ensure high-quality design
- Choose the right technology stack for the product systems/subsystems
- Write high-quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices
- Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting
- Plan projects using agile methodologies and ensure timely delivery
- Work with automation engineers to automate end-end flows and non-functional requirements
- Troubleshoot issues effectively in a distributed architecture
- Communicate, collaborate and work effectively in a global environment
- Operationalize releases by partnering with Tech operations on capacity planning and operability of the product.
- Proficient in JVM based language(like Java, Groovy), J2EE technology stack
- Expertise in API design and development
- Experience in dealing with a large dataset
- Strong in Data Structure, collections, algorithms, multithreading, etc
- Practicing the coding standards (clean code, design patterns, etc)
- Very strong object-oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns
- Performance tuning and Troubleshooting memory issues, GC tuning, resource leaks, etc.
- Strong problem-solving skills, algorithmic skills and data structures
- Experience in agile methodologies like Scrum
- Good understanding of branching, build, deployment, continuous integration methodologies
- Experience in leading a team (min 5)and mentoring engineers
- Attitude to getting Stuff Done!
- Ability to make decisions independently.
Interested candidate must shoot up their resume immediately.
Note: Candidates who are immediately available or have a notice period of 30 to 45 Days are highly preferred.
- Experience in JS based frameworks such as NodeJS, ReactJS, TypeScript
- Solid understanding of OOPS , RDBMS , NoSQl databases and concepts
- Familiar with building web applications and hosting.
- Should be aware of Unix based OSes, and be able to manage command line scripting and other shell commands.
- Exposure to cloud service SDKs and hosting on platforms such as AWS or Azure
- Conversant with standard enterprise Design patterns.
- Practices to keep the code DRY(dont repeat yourself) and readable.
- Experience working with third-party integration tools and platforms
- Strong familiarity with source control systems
EmptyCup is an interior design platform. Our goal is to make good interior design accessible.
To know more about our vision, checkout this intro presentation.
You can also checkout our website here to know more about the product offering.
Senior Backend Engineer (Platform) Full Time Bangalore (Potentially Remote)
What you’ll be doing:
- Design and develop core systems that will be power teams to build services and apps
- Ensure and constantly improve reliability, scalability, security and performance of core apis and infrastructure
- Be proactive in technical decision making and a sound influence in technical discussions
- Work with the product teams to help shape product direction by communicating limitations and possibilities
- Adopt and advocate best practices and guidelines in architecture, code conventions, development practice
Who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience building web services in Python/Go/Java, preferably in Python with excellent debugging and analytical skills
- Strong understanding of software engineering principles, computer science fundamentals - data structures, algorithms and operating systems
- Proven experience in building, deploying and maintaining highly scalable RESTful web services
- Excellent written and oral communication ability in both technical and non tech. aspects
- Good understanding of benchmarking and performance monitoring - concurrency, multi-threading, logging, database optimisations
- Decent knowledge of CI/CD pipelines and familiarity with shipping code quickly and reliably.
What we offer:
- Ownership of the platform core with a clear roadmap.
- A small cool meritocratic team that's driven by passion.
- An inspiring culture that balances creative exploration & heads down execution.
- Cash compensation upto 20L and negotiable stock in a gold mine.