Experience: 4 - 5 years.
Team: Brand & Marketing
Reports to: Creative Director
The Senior Copywriter will be part of a fully dedicated team writing copy for one of India’s best and biggest fintech brands. S/he will partner with designers, strategists and business leads internally to develop marketing communications spanning social media campaigns, social content, videos, email campaigns, websites, blog posts & presentations.
What we are looking for:
● 4-5 years of experience with copy. Experience working with an agency or with an in-house team are strong bonuses.
● The ideal candidate also has some experience writing for a finance brand. It’s NOT a must, but good to have.
● Flexibility to work independently while also being able to collaborate
effectively within a team, change course as needed, or brainstorm on the
● Ability to own and back up their work, along with a positive attitude and
openness toward input and revisions from stakeholders.
● Curiosity and humility are two primary factors we are looking for. We have a tight-knit team that provides a lot of support for our creatives to do their thing, so a strong spirit of collaboration, flexibility and transparency are keys to success in this role.
Day to day responsibilities:
● Work with our existing team to produce high-quality communications, from concept to execution, for emails, landing pages, social media, microsite, marketing collateral and more.
● Write clear effective copy, using the creative brief as your primary source of guidance.
● Participate in project kickoffs, internal team meetings as needed.
● Ensure adherence to delivery timelines for all output.
● Walk through your their work internally and have a clear point of view that they can clearly explain
● Act as an audience advocate and a steward of the brand. Ensure that all output is on-brand, consistent and of high quality
- Write, edit, and proof articles for Internal Communications
- Write copies for branding collaterals like posters, brochures etc.
- Co-ordinate with business units to gather information and craft articles, messages, or newsletters
- Responsible for managing content and updating the Intranet using the CMS
- Message and Newsletter creation using builder tool
- Writing and editing for marketing collaterals
Specification / Skills / Experience
- Good writing experience
- Proficiency in English, a very high standard of both spoken and written language
- Independent and self-manage the work load
- Robust writing skills - the selected candidate will be writing and editing content on a daily basis
- University degree in journalism, media studies or related qualification
- A cross-cultural background
- Ability to manage more than one project at a time working under tight deadlines
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Photoshop (added advantage).
Primary Skills: Excellent writing and communication skills. Exposure to on-line content along with content management skills
Secondary Skills: Exposure to social media; project planning
Job Brief: AGENCY09 is looking for a mind that loves words and working with them. A believer of ideas and communication, the mind should be able to create and edit. Working in a fast paced environment, the copy supervisor will be part of the core thinking process for plenty of brands.The main objective is to have quality control for the content produced by AGENCY09
Experience : 1 + Copywriting experience in a fast paced digital agency
Salary - As per market standards
Location: Open for both WFH Position and Mumbai Office. (Bandra)
You will be part of the content team that constantly has to bring new ideas to the market.
Primary - Campaigns, Special Days, Social Media Content, Website Content, Video Led ideas
Secondary - Brand Communication, Other offline communication and SEO
- Write, edit and publish content for websites, blogs, videos, social media posts/campaigns, email campaigns, podcasts, e-books, whitepapers, and more
- A good understanding of brands/markets in India, current advertising trends, consumer behavior and related sense of the markets to be able to offer solutions(in conjunction with the creative team) to clients.
- Through copy, be able to deliver tangible results to clients/brands and make a difference through exemplary strategy and creativity.
- Creative/Out-of-the-Box thinking.
- Discussing the client's core message and target audience.
- Brainstorming visual and copy ideas with the team.
- Excellent command over the English language. Expert in writing skills, editing and proofreading abilities. Ability to write concise, attention-grabbing and hard-hitting copy that clearly puts the message across.
- Think ideas and work towards implementing the same.
- Work closely with the Art & Tech team on the projects.
- Ability to deliver within short-frames and meet the deadlines.
- Should have in-depth understanding of the digital media and the ability to write well, crack campaign ideas across digital platforms like facebook, Twitter, Should have the creative knack to deliver the best possible quality work.
Education - Bachelors' or above. Or a portfolio that never raises the question.
- Proficient using microsoft office
- Ability to think and write for different audiences and mediums
- A passion for words and communicating the essence of a story.
- Ability to self-manage, take initiative and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand client’s business, strategy, and product offerings.
- An Integrated part in Ideating & deriving 360˚ strategies along with the research team.
- Independently research subject matter.
- Self-educate through engineering documentation and product use.
- Develop compelling original content (whitepapers, case studies, newsletters, web content, data sheets, presentations, Blogs, etc.)
- Qualification in BA/MA/ BMM OR any postgraduate in Copywriting/Copy crafting.
- Must have a strong portfolio of live work which must include creative copy written for websites and other digital collaterals.
- Clear, concise, and compelling copywriting and editing proofreading skills.
- 2-3+ years of experience in Digital Marketing
- Research, outline, write and edit new and existing content, working closely with various departments to understand project requirements
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Work with development and support leads to identify all documentation repositories, revise and edit, and determine the best solution for data compilation and centralized storage
- Research, create, and maintain information architecture templates that uphold organizational and legal standards, and allow for easy data migration
- Develop content in alternative media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, with an eye for prioritization
- Firm understanding of the systems development life cycle (SDLC)
- Previous software development experience
- Certification through the Society for Technical Communicators
- Experience using XML tools
• Must have a sound understanding of cutting-edge technologies such as Computer Vision, Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning.
• Should be able to write clear, concise and grammatically correct technical content.
• Microsoft Word and Power-point wizard, experience in working on designing tools such as Adobe Photoshop, Indesign or Inkscape would be preferred.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Should be self-motivated and a good team player
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Creating high-quality technical documents (viz. pamphlets, brochures, walkthroughs, specification documents) about the various products and services of Awiros.
• Work along with the product development and marketing teams for creating content based on the specific needs and requirements of the client.
• May be required to create content for digital marketing, such as blog posts.
Proven skills in producing and editing technical content within a complex business environment. The writer professional will be experienced in leading storyboarding sessions, participating in key review meetings / final document review, content sign off, and document production. The experience of coordinating and updating a knowledge base system is beneficial. Analyze RFPs, perform QC checks of compliance matrix, proposal outlines, and identify questions that may be submitted to the customer. Core
Excellent written communication skills
Support Bid Processing managers / Lead throughout the proposal process, including assist in developing the technical documents, monitor the progress of effort against the schedule, follow up on action items, control document preparation, and version control, and coordinating the final packaging and delivery
Proficient in documentation development tools such as Microsoft Office
Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high level of quality
Competent in defining, planning and managing proposal deliverable
Familiarity with software development services and business terminology.
Preferred Education BE degree with strong technical communication.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) will have the complete market level expertise and proficiency as required to create, develop and teach contents in the given subject area.
- Experience 0 to 5 yrs teaching Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- Educational qualification: Masters(M.Sc, M.Phil, P.hd) in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics
- SME for NEET and JEE competitive exams should possess equivalent field experience in teaching student segments of the market space or students in the relevant institutions.
- The primary requirement from the SME will be the creation of highly relevant teacher Lesson planners, teaching modules as expected in the project architecture which is content in-line with the learning material of Raptor entrance expert.
- The SME should gain enough knowledge about the product developed through the induction program and should be prepared for workflow within the first 3 days of joining.
- Proficiency of the theoretical knowledge and equivalent application knowledge is a prerequisite to developing contents for the given assignment. The SME should be posses and be increasingly willing to upgrade one’s knowledge on a regular basis.
- The SME should thoroughly research the curriculum framework, market expectation, syllabus and other essential criteria for the assignment taken.
- The SME will stick on to the time schedules regularly to avoid any delay to the project completed within the stipulated project delivery time and will be solely responsible for the completion of any work given in the subject area within the scope of the given assignment.
- The work files should be appropriately organized in the allocated work system as they will be subjected to frequent auditing.
- The SME will have a parallel discussion and can take guidance from the Project Head and the academic expert team Lead (TL) to build contents analogous to the learning material and ensure organized content delivery.