- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
About Hexagon Innovations Pvt Ltd
My Class Campus is the most advanced and fully automated Campus Management Software for schools and colleges being used in 1000+ institutes across India and 10+ countries.
We are a team of full time 50+ expert teammates dedicately working on Myclasscampus along with other 150+ employees working on different projects.
Check us out on https://myclasscampus.com
We believe in best culture for employees as we came up with the mindset that employees are actual customers of any company.
Checkout Team: https://myclasscampus.com/home/myclasscampus-team
Join us only if you want to work with passionate, young enthusiastic team of people who are working on a product which can impact millions of users by means of productivity and outcome as our vision is to become number One Enterprise software Product in edtech (education technology) domain which is based out of India.
- Having a proactive customer support approach
- Testing product features as assigned
- Build & strengthen customer relationships
- Lead scoring and qualification
- Manage incoming chats, emails and handle appropriate follow-up calls and emails
- Address, resolve, and record any customer issues that arise pertaining to business growth, billing, and general account satisfaction
- Demonstrate the value of the platform to our customers every day by providing amazing customer support
- Maintain existing customer success metrics and data as directed
- Excellence at Googling stuff and spoken English
- Ability to meet deadlines and decent depth of thought process
- Capable of operating without much supervision while still producing results
- Not being camera shy and great presentation skills
- Motivation to pursue customer success as a career
- Understanding the basics of customer support such as treating customers with respect, empathy, and understanding
- Technical understanding and ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems
Note: The applicant should be comfortable with both the timings, Day Shift Timings as well as the US Shift Timings.Shifts will be rotational.
Brownie Points If - You are great at video presentation and love engaging with customers through videos
Greetings from zealous services!!
We have Immediate requirements for Fresher in BPO Semi Voice Process @ Chennai
- Walk-in: Monday to Friday (10 AM to 4 PM)
- Reference Name: PRAVALIKA- HR
- Process : International Semi Voice Process
- Designation: Customer Support Executive
- Qualification : Any graduation (Arts & Science, Engineering) / Diploma / ITI / 12th / Distance Education / Dropout ( 2017- 2021 passed outs only)
- Shift Timings: Night Shift (6.30PM - 4.30AM)
- Salary: 8,500 + Incentives Upto 3000(based on your performance) +Food & Refreshment
- Age limit : 18 - 26 Yrs.
- Work Location: Nungambakkam, Chennai.
Do mention as "PRAVALIKA -HR" on the right top of your resume while coming for the walk in. Also bring a copy of your AADHAAR card xerox copy. Along with educational documents for verification.
Note: Interested candidates can kindly walk in to the below mentioned venue.
Zealous Services Pvt.Ltd ,
No:17/7, A Block ground floor
NRCS Towers, Kodambakkam high road
Landmark: Near to Palmgrove Hotel and News7 Channel
Refer to your Friends too!!! Spot Offer!!! Don't Miss It!!!
Job Role: Software/Infrastructure Support Engineer
Must: Excellent Communication Skills
- Monitoring software and infrastructure for multiple clients (Stage and Deployment server).
- Take snapshots and backup of client database.
- Co-ordinating between development team and client to resolve end-user (customer complaints)
- Monitoring client infrastructure as defined by Technical Project Manager and promptly informing the development team of any changes leading to breaks in any service.
Eligibility: B.Tech, BCA, MCA, Graduation with knowledge of Linux or one programing language
Minimum 2 years’ experience in technical support (preferably IT helpdesk or software support)
Minimum 1-year experience in AWS or Google cloud support.
Understanding one programing language is a plus point
JOB DESCRIPTION – Technical Support
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s / Masters, CCNA Certification Experience: Fresher / 1 Year
Job Location: Delhi (Posist Head Office)
About Posist Technologies:
Posist (www.posist.com) is a B4B (Business-for-Business) company partnering with global restaurant chains in their digital transformation via its restaurant technology platform. It allows restaurant operators to automate operations, delight guests, grow revenues, and become prosperous. Posist powers 10,000+ restaurants in 50+ countries. Headquartered in New Delhi, Posist has a global presence spread across the US, UAE, Singapore, Thailand, UK, and Mexico.
- Taking Client queries over Call / Email / Chat
- Resolve the tickets via Call / Email / Chat/ Remote tools
- Register Client queries in Ticketing Tool.
- Follow-up with clients and with internal teams.
- Resolve the issue within the SLA and Company guidelines.
- Escalate the ticket to the respective team and follow-up.
- Resolve the tickets related to Printers, Cash Drawer, networking and Posist product. ● Sending updates to clients related to reported queries.
- Working in Rotational Shifts.
- Creating troubleshooting documents.
- Good Communicable skills.
- Should be able to work in 24*7 environment, Rotational Shifts (weekly offs will be there)
- Practical knowledge of Hardware, network troubleshooting, Printer Installation (USB and network)
- Good Decision making skills
- Willing to work Cross teams
- Should be a Team player
- Should have Knowledge of Remote Tools
- Good Skills to adapt any Software tool.
- Documentation Skills is an add on.
EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. EarlySalary is a pioneer in introducing
instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.5,000Cr worth of loans on its platform and
currently disbursed nearly 100,000 loans a month and is considered one of the largest Digital
Consumer FinTech Lender in the country. EarlySalary is a series C funded start-up and has raised
multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures &
Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With
a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused
on build Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time
lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and
products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving
real-time decisions to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a
high amount of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders
in the Industry
Job Title : Collections Strategy Manager
Experience : 5 - 7 years
Job location : Pune
Core Responsibilities :
• Strong in process development and policy development.
• To simplify and define processes and think over traditional collections practises to evaluate
the right strategy to collect from each account.
• Plugging gaps in the collection process to mitigate loss.
• To manage and understand collection system and optimise the productivity.
• Track payment pattern of customers, do behavioural segmentation, compare past
repayment and identify push strategies to enhance customer experience and optimise
• Bring in new age technology , advanced analytics and best practises and keep changing the
way successful collections shops operate.
• To automate and create process that is also cost effective.
• To make use of new digital channels to engage with customer and create a more engaging
experience and scale up connectivity.
• Work closely with collection team on strategy implementation and execution.
Preference and Experience :
• System development & policy development experience from collections background from NBFC or Banking
Academic qualifications :
• Graduate /MBA preferred
Fixed Shift time: 9 PM – 6 AM
7 to 15 years of hands on technical experience System administration, Backup and Storage using Avamar
Skills / Project Experience - required:
- Backup and Storage – EMC Avamar
- VMWare, Virtualization Experience,
- storage tool- EMC SAN ( Unity, VNX) -
- VMWare and SAN management and concepts
- Expert in Shell, Perl, and/or Python scripting
- IN depth knowledge of Linux: RedHat, CentOS, Debian, etc.
- Solid knowledge of protocols such as DNS, HTTP, LDAP, SMTP and SNMP
- Additional Linux certifications (RHCT, RHCE and LPIC) will be considered an advantage
- Strong problem solving and communication skills
- Experience with Linux servers in virtualized environments
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of Linux scripting languages
- Experience installing, configuring, and maintaining services such as Bind, Apache, MySQL, nginx, etc.
- Familiarity with load balancing, firewalls, etc.
- Knowledge on Patching, Security, EMC 5800, EMC VNXe, Nimble, Xtreme IO, Unity, EMC Storage, SAN Concepts and Dell MD
- Hands on experience with MySQL and/or MariaDB
- Proficient with network tools such as iptables, Linux IPVS, HAProxy, etc.
- Knowledge of servers and switches
- Experience with virtualization technologies, such as Xen
- Ability to build and monitor services on production servers
Skills / Project Experience - good to have knowledge on:
- RedHat, CentOS, Ubuntu, SUSE, etc.
- The candidate will be engaged in program management support functions such as logistics, coordination of arrangements for conferences, workshops and continuing education programs, maintenance of archives for programs conducted and database management.
- Plan and develop a database of outsourcing service providers for multi-media design,brochure preparation, conference materials and printing.
- Maintain database of addresses for various purposes of mailing.
- Maintain a library of documents, records and books for ready reference with proper indexing and file management.
- Coordinate visit of important domestic and overseas visitors, plan their itinerary, coordinate with travel agencies, transport service providers and hotels.
- Maintain a database of various hospitality service providers and develop institutional relationship with such service providers for conduct of executive development programs.
- Develop drafts for event related correspondence.
- Coordinate inter-office meetings, prepare minutes of inter-office meetings and Under take follow-up actions as per the instructions of the Directors and Senior Managers.
- A computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and Internet usage.
- The prospective candidate should have good communication skills.
- A Pleasing Personality with right attitude and a burning desire to excel.
- Willingness to travel.
This is a high-profile customer facing technical role to find solutions faced by our customers with their mobile apps and therefore help them work through technical difficulties.
The Support Engineer is a strong interface between our customers’ and our Engineering / Product teams.
• Research, Diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues.
• Regular and Proactive follow-ups with customers via the tickets/issues raised with recommendations, work-arounds, updates and action plans.
• Log Software defects using a bug tracking system and work closely with the engineering team to analyze defects and track them to resolution.
• Record Cancellation Reasons for Customers & work with the business teams and product teams to find solutions to take proactive steps to reduce churn.
• Work with the product management team to continuously evolve the product based on customer feedback including issues raised & new feature requests.
• Prior experience of supporting enterprise-level customers
• Demonstrated excellence in working with cross-functional and multi-disciplinary teams
• Outstanding written & spoken communication skills
• Well-organized with utmost care for details, along with excellent comprehending skills to address issues
• Strong time-management and prioritization skills to work with multiple customers
• Good Understanding of web technologies
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree Computer Science Related
• Minimum 4 years of experience in a customer support role
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Organized and reliable self-starter who can work independently