Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
Understand, interpret, reproduce, and diagnose issues reported by the customers.
Researching, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve product issues
Should be able to handle voice calls, emails and online web sessions with the customer as part of technical troubleshooting
Should exhibit patience and empathy while working with customer with an aim to drive positive customer experience
Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
Following standard procedures for submitting tickets to the engineering team for further investigation of unresolved issues
Contributing actively towards knowledge base articles
Adherence to strict SLA’s
Ready to work in early morning, general and afternoon shifts, including weekends, on rotation basis
Should demonstrate an aptitude and appetite for learning newer technologies while expanding on the core knowledge
The engineer should be available to work in the late evening shift (4pm - 1am) if required.
3-8 years of relevant experience.
Strong technical knowledge on:
- Cloud Technologies – AWS, Azure etc.
- Databases – SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Operating Systems – Linux, Windows etc
- Networking – Basic networking concepts and troubleshooting
- Programming knowledge – Java, Python (Desirable, not a must has) o Prior experience with REST and SOAP calls.
Excellent communication skills – English written and verbal
HTTP technology and principles, including REST and SOAP principles (Required)
Good understanding of networking protocols and applications (TCP/IP, proxies, load balancing, firewalls, etc.) (Required)
Working knowledge of database technologies and SQL (Required)
In-depth familiarity of Linux (Required) (advanced user; sysadmin experience a bonus, but not required)
Strong analytical and logical reasoning for technical troubleshooting
Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams – Dev, QA, Infrastructure teams etc.
Should be a team player who keeps team’s success before individual achievements
Knowledge on data integration (Informatica/ Mulesoft)
- 3+ years of CC&B Technical Design level experience.
- 2+ Implementation experience.
- Extensive knowledge & experience on CC&B Java.
- Experience working on UI Maps, BPA scripts, plug-ins, service scripts, BOs, service tasks etc.
- Good knowledge on XAI/XSLT/XPath.
- Good functional knowledge of Oracle CC&B.
- 8-13 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software design, testing and development practices
- Must have hands on experience in Q/KDB+.
- Good knowledge of Python, Java, C++, Shell Script(any one)
- Good knowledge on SQL/PLSQL and databases (any RDBMS)
- Have experience on using Git/Bit bucket
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
• Debugging dropped packets, whether at the network, NIC, OS, or application layers
• Troubleshooting kernel panics and system hangs
• Analyzing performance issues
• Fine-tuning processes to run with the least jitter
• Directing support for our continuously active servers, lines, and low-latency network
• Installing, configuring, and deploying fully-distributed Red Hat Linux systems
• Taking a role in researching, testing, recommending, implementing, and maintaining cutting- edge, ultra low-latency systems and network technologies
• Participating in an on-call rotation
• Deploy, monitor, and configure a complex suite of trading applications
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 16 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
• Minimum of 1 Years of experience in Web based Application Support or Service Delivery Analyst for any web based Applications support developed in either Java, Open source or Microsoft Technologies.
• Strong experience in SQL and LINUX/UNIX
• Should have strong analytical skills and ability to summarize and convey the key messages
• Must be autonomous and rigorous in managing usual incident and request while performing daily monitoring, reporting in accordance with SLA and procedures
• Good experience in proving high technical support and advice to users
• Good experience in managing production issues and requests
• Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
• Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes, patterns and propose permanent fixes, enhancements or training plans for users
• Ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activities
• Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly
• Ensure accurate and clear communication to users and partners
• To ensure a high availability to support and advice our users Management of production issues and requests.
• Acknowledgment of the incoming cases, ensure the right qualification, prioritization and resolution reactivity.
• Analyze and identify the recurrent root causes and patterns and propose permanents fixes, enhancements or training plans for users.
• To ensure an accurate and complete tracking of the activity.
• Perform daily checks and apply recovery and troubleshooting procedures strictly.
• Ensure an accurate and clear communication to users and partners.
- Ensure successful implementation of the new merchant with the goal to increase the number of company Digital ambassadors within the industry.
- Work closely with the merchant and the various CPD teams to guarantee a high-quality project delivery.
- Develop and execute an appropriate implementation plan for on-boarding, testing, and launch
- Configure the Product suite contracted by the merchant.
- Provide training to a select group of the merchant’s staff.
- Document key learning’s and collaborates with Solution and Technical engineers to streamline the integration and onboarding process
- Ensure transition the configured client to the internal Service Desk team and mentor its staff so they can provide full support to the client.
- Analyze and produce statistics and management reports for the leadership team
Education, skills, and experience
- Hands-on experience (1-5 years) and understanding of the eCommerce payment ecosystem and various roles/players (Payment Service Providers, payment schemes, etc.).
- Excellent communication skills whereby fluent English (written and oral) is a must.
- Coordination of end-to-end technical implementation of e-commerce payment products
- Expertise in credit card and international alternative payment solutions
- Expertise in PCI compliance and latest card schemes mandates
- Ability to manage simultaneously multiple projects and client relationships
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Former experience in programming tools, including .NET and Java
Moreover, technical support needs to talk to customers directly, as well as create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
Technical Support Responsibilities:
Identifying hardware and software solutions.
Troubleshooting technical issues.
Diagnosing and repairing faults.
Resolving network issues.
Installing and configuring hardware and software.
Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
Managing multiple cases at one time.
Testing and evaluating new technologies.
Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Technical Support Requirements:
Degree/Diploma in computer science or information technology.
Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Good written and verbal communication.
solutions and with customer success team for deploying the same to customers.
2. Build & Design conversational chatbots that can be directly deployed for usage bya
large volume of customers.
3. Prepare Chabot user flows and process flows to effectively communicate interaction and
4. Analyze data coming from bot conversation to provide insights w.r.t processes and user
5. Ensure that the customer understands the solution and receive responses to all open
questions and action items.
6. Prepare solution-related documents and specifications with the ability to write clear,
concise requirements and functional design documentation. Configure the solution,
followed by the creation, execution and maintenance of accurate and detailed test plans
for applicable testing.
7. Drives problem management and associated resolutions delivery with product
1.Pre-Sales or technical consulting with enterprise software
2. Able to understand technology practitioner - you have got your hands dirty with APIs,
technical definitions, and stitching solutions between partner ecosystems with basic REST
APIs consumption & JSON manipulation knowledge.
3. Excellent understanding of SDLC, Agile & Scrum.
4. Good knowledge of preparation of BRD, FRD, SRS, Use Case, UML, ER Diagrams & Flow
5. Creation of user-stories and bridging the gap between the development team, client, and
6.Requirement Gathering, Preparation of Documents, Writing Test cases, and UAT.
• Involved in entire SDLC lifecycle including analysis, development, fixing and monitoring of issues on the assigned product lines.
• Meets and exceeds standards for the quality and timeliness of the work products.
• Implements, unit tests, debugs and leads integrations of complex code.
• Identify opportunities for further enhancements and refinements to best practices, standards and processes. • Ensure robust, securely accessible, highly available and highly scalable product that meets or exceeds customer and end-user expectations
Experience 3 – 6 Years
Technical Duties & Responsibilities
With 2-4 years of experience in Scalable Architecture development. We are looking for Independent Contributors, who have good understanding of Microservices based architecture, and a comprehensive awareness of various architectures & their suitability as per product requirements: -
• Strong knowledge of microservices based architecture model.
• Good knowledge of messaging frameworks like RabbitMQ. Prefer a candidate who had earlier used messaging for a chat type solution or developed high transaction messaging queues.
• Should have experience in Elastic Search and Kibana. • Good understanding of RESTful architecture, database technologies (both SQL - and NoSQL).
• Ability to understand and solve performance issues and constraints.
• Should have understanding of scaling applications, and know the bottlenecks involved in resource optimization.
• Proficient in MS concepts like Asp.net, C#, MVC, webservices (development and consumption), API development
• Should have experience in Agile, iterative and Scrum based projects.
• Should have worked in a Test Driven Development (TDD) environment. Good knowledge of Object Oriented programming, Design Principles like SOLID, and Gang of Four Design patterns.
COBOL, JCL, DB2, SQL
Second Skill - CA7, Eazytrieve
IT professional with 4+ years of experience in mainframe development/enhancement/support,
Must be able to independently deliver work in COBOL, JCL, DB2, SQL, CA7, Eazytrieve, Endevor
Good communicaiton Skills
Familiar to AGILE way of working
Good to have exposure to DevOps, Jira(understand the code, document the logic/flow, test and fix bugs in SAS code)
UNIX/Linux commands and shell scripting
Control M scheduling
Oracle DB knowledge
Our esteem client MITS are looking for MSBI developer as per below JD
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Comprehensive knowledge of SQL
- Expertise as a Microsoft BI Developer (SQL Server, SSIS)
- Experience and understanding of build and deploy processes
- A structured approach to software development (agile or waterfall), and a thorough understanding of the full software development lifecycle
- Knowledge and experience in experience banking
- Contribute to planning and estimation of sprints, features and releases
- Integrate new data sources using SQL, SSIS and C#
- Contribute to the testing and UAT phases
- In addition SQL Server 2014, Integration Services, Analysis Services, and Reporting Services (SSIS, ), Microsoft .NET, Tableau, Power BI, Data warehouse design