• In-depth understanding of complex delivery
• Expertise in program management activities - prioritisation, project and feature planning,
stakeholder management, resolving issues, tracking & status reporting
• Experience and expertise in playing technical program manager role in large scale mobile App
• Understanding & experience of technical requirement gathering, elicitation & documentation
• Knowledge of Agile Sprint, Kanban approaches
• Understanding & experience of JIRA and (or) similar agile supporting tools
• Understanding of Mobile App, Ecommerce, API Integration, and related technologies
• Good understanding of digital mobile app architecture and tech stack involved (HTML5, CSS,
Flutter, React, Java script, Next JS etc.)
• Proficient in managing large complex programs involving multiple technical and non-technical
functions across organization
• Skilled at cross-functional and organizational communication; proficiency in using planning and
• Excellent written, verbal communication and people management skills
• Manage deliveries with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success
(defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline)
• Facilitate discussions, decision making and conflict resolution
• Leading the definition and validation of delivery process and standards
• Building an environment of trust, culture of collaboration, innovation
• Managing dependencies across multiple teams and help remove impediments
• Working with stakeholders to meet overall organization objectives
• Pay attention to minute detail, and a real passion for a positive user experience, the candidate will
work as an integrated member of a cross-functional team
• participating in the design and execution of strategies and methods
• Hands-on ability to lead the creation and execution of strategy, across multiple projects, ensuring
it meets business deadlines while upholding the highest levels of quality
• Solid programming skills, a track record and passion for improving the code structure and
architecture to enhance testability and maintainability
• Drive monthly, quarterly, and yearly roadmap and resource planning activities and deliverables
• Provide concise, straight forward, and insightful program status report to the team, leadership,
12+ years of management experience in software engineering.
5+ years of experience managing engineering teams
Strong experience in delivering user interfacing and business critical applications that are scaleable and highly available.
Solid Experience working with Java and related technologies
Experience with building and running microservices in a polyglot environment.
A strong understanding of database design, and experience with SQL databases and NoSQL databases like Mongo
Good knowledge of Cloud native and related technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with and a thorough understanding of event stream processing and search solutions (Kafka, Elastic etc)
Experience with designing and developing hybrid mobile react-native is desirable.
Experience working on projects using Agile methodologies like Scrum
Ability to design large-scale applications with excellent run-time characteristics such as low latency, fault- tolerance and availability
Ability to review designs and code, provide actionable feedback, and the detail orientation to follow-up on all technical topics
Ability to communicate with large cross-functional teams about various engineering topics such as system architecture, detailed design, APIs, project schedules etc.
Ability to make the right trade-off choices when dealing with functional complexity, conflicting priorities and
Desired skills & experience :
Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Computer Science (or related field) or equivalent
Represent the team and remove hurdles to enable each team member to operate at the highest level of efficiency and productivity
Ability to hire, mentor and manage the performance of a large team.
Ability to communicate with senior executives and business stakeholders.
A learning attitude to continuously improve the self, team and the organization
Ability to work under pressure and manage difficult situations in a fast-paced work environment.
• 8 - 15 years of experience building Full Stack applications with a focus on performance and low latency
• 2 - 5 years of experience building React and/or Mobile Applications. Some exposure is a plus but not
• 5 - 8 years working with microservices, API servers, databases, cloud-native development, observability,
alerting and monitoring
• Deep exposure to cloud services, preferably Azure
• Preferably worked in the Retail domain or other similar domains with complex business requirements
• Contributed to & actively maintained one or more open-source projects
• Blogging on performance or related topics
• Speaking engagements at Meetups or Conferences.
• Strong understanding of Operating Systems, Database,s and Networking fundamentals
• Good understanding of RESTful APIs, GraphQL, and Web Sockets
• Exposure to the Frontend side of the world on Web and Mobile
• Strong understanding of Distributed Systems, Fault Tolerance, and Resiliency. Exposure to setting up and
managing Chaos is a plus
• Exposure to Domain Driven Design (DDD), SOLID principles, and Data Modelling on various RDBMS, NoSQL
• Exposure to building high-performance APIs with the ability to isolate problems in different parts of the
• Good understanding of CNCF projects with a specific focus on Observability, Monitoring, Tracing, Sidecars,
• Participate in architecture reviews to identify potential issues, and bottlenecks and provide early guidance
Python, Swift, Go, Rust, C#, Dart, Kotlin, Java, Haskell, OCaml
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• A mindset to constantly learn new things and challenge the Status Quo
• Hands-on skills combined with leadership qualities to guide teams
- Investigate technologies and solutions which help the team achieve deliverables and results.
- Working with business process analysts and technical leads to derive conceptual designs and solutions.
- Assisting project managers with sizing estimates and work-breakdown structures.
- Develop and unit test software within teams of varied sizes and geographical distributions.
- Benchmarking and load testing developed modules and integrated applications.
- Assisting quality assurance team in the conduct of solution testing.
- Documenting software specifications and requirements.
- Working with infrastructure teams to define and establish application environments and implementation of software applications.
- Provide post-implementation support for developed software applications and solutions.
Measures of Success:
- The delivery of software solutions that meets requirements and are within budget and project timeline.
- Achieves good quality development metrics and standards that are aligned with industry best practices.
- Knowledge of General Open System / Distributed systems platforms
- Knowledge of cloud service like AWS, Azure, GCP
- Experience in developing and implementing Restful APIs
- Good understanding of Network ports/Transfer protocols.
- Ability to process/analyze large amounts of data and logs.
- UI and Backend Development experience (Full stack).
- Experienced in structured and agile development methodologies.
- Experienced in load testing and benchmarking tools such as JMeter, Loadrunner, etc.
- Experienced in Linux-based database technology and versed with stored procedures.
- Experienced in web services developments using XML, SOAP, JSON.
- Knowledge of application security setup using common security standards like SSL, TLS, secured ciphers, etc.
- Experienced with software versioning control using GIT.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with a desire to design and develop top quality software products.
Basic Qualifications for Consideration:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related
- Minimum 4 years of experience
Vision : Bikayi helps small to medium sized businesses go online and scale their businesses. Bikayi merchants are selling various things from groceries to apparels and electronic items.
Scale : We are very close to grossing a GMV of 1B dollars on an annual basis. Probably one of your neighbourhood shops is using Bikayi to sell online.
Fuel : Monetizing the product from early days we have a solid business model and our revenue numbers are growing at a healthy pace. Apart from this we are funded by top investors in the world like Sequoia capital and Ycombinator.
People : We have a culture which gives you a lot of challenges to solve and at the same time get high rewards.
- Work towards Improving the architecture by tracking emerging technologies; evaluating their applicability to business goals and operational requirements.
- Recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production and quality standards; resolving problems; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Setup Architecture and Design guidelines for the platforms for multi-country roll-outs
- Develop and Define Architecture Standards
- Develop and Define Application Architecture Standards
- Own your product : You will be responsible for the success / failure of your team and the product. You will need to work with cross functional teams, understand their requirements and make sure that everybody is on the same page.
- Development of your team : Making sure that engineers under you are growing in their careers and getting better are software development everyday.
- Design & Architecture : You need to have technical expertise in the company's tech stack and in general the frontend or backend infrastructures, have ability to guide the developers in case there are any blockers.
- Past experience of working for tier 1 / vc funded companies.
- Past experience of handling a team of at least 5+ developers.
- Continuous past experience of delivering products at a steady pace.
- Knowledge in Node JS
- Hands-on in Webpack, ES6, Typescript
- Strong working experience in Single Page, Building micro frontend apps, Progressive Web Apps, Server-Side Rendering using React.js
- Hands-on experience in the React ecosystem like Redux, React Router etc.
- Experience in Team Management.
- Lead technical design discussions and review design to make sure design is aligned with Architecture.
- Setup and maintain standard developer guidelines for the development team
- Hands-on experience with automated test frameworks like Jasmine, Jest, Mocha, enzyme etc. And experience in promoting the values of unit tests, integration tests, and CI/CD automation
- Hands-on experience in maintaining Web Vitals
We are revolutionizing technical hiring by giving companies a skills-based hiring platform that enables our customers to assess technical skills effectively. We are growing fast and looking to add to our Engineering team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementing world-class Enginerring practices for all the product development teams at WeCP. Ensure these are evangelized and followed.
- Build and maintain SDLC across all of our development and deployment environments: developer, QA, to our production.
- Envision, implement and rollout best development and devops tooling and automation for all of our services.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in engineering with mentoring or leading a team
- Hands-on experience with Nodejs, Angular and AWS is mandatory.
- Experience Dockerizing existing web applications
- Setting up alerts and monitoring for system infrastructure
- Monitoring system and application health and optimising the cost
- Experience with security, threat modeling, penetration testing, static analysis
WeCP is a Upekkha and Nexus backed Startup. The WeCP Developer Skills Assessment Platform is trusted by top brands like Microsoft, Robert Bosch, MindTree, Naukri, Infosys and similar others. WeCP is used by technical hiring managers and technical recruiters to evaluate developers and senior techies. We’re data-driven givers who take full ownership of our work and love delighting our customers!
About the job
Edulastic is a fast-growing, US-based Edtech startup that is shaping the future of education. Our SaaS platform now serves over 10M students in over 8,000 schools across the USA and that number is growing. We are making such a splash that teachers, schools, and districts call us "a game-changer." We are focused on helping teachers teach and students learn and work hard to support educators by providing them with robust ways to track student progress and inform instruction with instant data.
At Edulastic our employees are the secret sauce to our success. With our team of motivated, positive, and skilled professionals, we continue to maintain, build, and grow a strong product offering. Innovation, listening to customers, and service are at the forefront of what continues to guide us to success. Diligence, excellent team communication, knowing that our work makes a difference, and a good sense of humor are the elements that carry us through each day.
We currently have an opening for a talented Engineering Manager who still thinks in code but also realizes that a manager's time is better spent mentoring and leading a team of talented engineers, someone who is not shy to dive into solving challenging problems but also understands that rolling up the sleeves and learning new skills is essential to get the job done. In this role, you would be working with the MERN stack to build our solutions that would effortlessly scale to support millions of students. You’d also be a creative thinker who constantly strives to streamline the processes to improve the quality and reduce the time to market.
8+ years of Hands-on technical expertise and people management experience.
Must have relevant experience in designing, building, maintaining, and extending large-scale production systems.
Have deep expertise in React.js, Node JS, and MongoDB.
Proven leadership skills; courage to challenge with candor, motivate and inspire teams.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in leading/managing a high performing engineering team
• A minimum of 6 years of object-oriented software development experience as an individual contributor
• A polyglot in programming languages with the ability to learn new technologies as the need arises
• Clear and confident spoken and written communication.
• Have spearheaded the build and development of a successful SaaS platform.
• Expertise in driving platform features across thousands of enterprise users.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully engage, contribute and collaborate with other
functional leaders such as product and design.
• Is data-driven, rigorous thinker, changes/adapts decisions based on customer feedback and insights.
• Basic understanding of Machine Learning
• Prior start-up experience or have successfully built a start-up business from the ground
• MEAN/MERN Stack experience
• Solid understanding and experience working with AWS or any other Cloud provider
MTX Group Inc. is seeking a motivated AI Solution Architect to join our team. MTX Group Inc. is a global implementation partner enabling organizations to become fit enterprises. MTX provides expertise across various platforms and technologies, including Google Cloud, Salesforce, artificial intelligence/machine learning, data integration, data governance, data quality, analytics, visualization and mobile technology. MTX’s very own Artificial Intelligence platform Maverick, enables clients to accelerate processes and critical decisions by leveraging a Cognitive Decision Engine, a collection of purpose-built Artificial Neural Networks designed to leverage the power of Machine Learning. The Maverick Platform includes Smart Asset Detection and Monitoring, Chatbot Services, Document Verification, to name a few.
- Creative translation of business needs into a conceptual, logical and physical architecture design of the solution
- Collaboration with the technical teams needed to deliver the design
- Leading architecture and design competency for the automation technology stack
- Strategic direction for maximizing simplification and re-use lowering overall TCO
- Creation of solutions which adhere to Enterprise Architecture, Development, and Information Risk Management standards and policies
- Collaboration with developers and engineering teams resolving the most challenging tasks ensuring the proposed design is properly implemented.
- Proactively identify and address technical strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats across the automation landscape
- Strategy for managing the changes to the architecture (new business needs, technology changes, etc.)
- Explain architecture standards and recommendation to business partners and drive alignment
What you will bring:
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in the IT field, at least 3 years in IT architecture
- Solid experience as solution and platform architect, providing technical leadership and guidance designing enterprise software.
- Proven track record at managing multiple projects in fast paced cross-functional team environment.
- 1+ year year experience working with chatbots is a plus
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- Working knowledge of Machine Learning, techniques, algorithms, natural language processing
- Certifications in multiple cloud platforms is ideal
- 2+ years of experience working in an Agile Scrum / DevOps development methodology.
What we offer:
- Group Medical Insurance (Family Floater Plan - Self + Spouse + 2 Dependent Children)
- Sum Insured: INR 5,00,000/-
- Maternity cover upto two children
- Inclusive of COVID-19 Coverage
- Cashless & Reimbursement facility
- Access to free online doctor consultation
- Personal Accident Policy (Disability Insurance) -
- Sum Insured: INR. 25,00,000/- Per Employee
- Accidental Death and Permanent Total Disability is covered up to 100% of Sum Insured
- Permanent Partial Disability is covered as per the scale of benefits decided by the Insurer
- Temporary Total Disability is covered
- An option of Paytm Food Wallet (up to Rs. 2500) as a tax saver benefit
- Monthly Internet Reimbursement of upto Rs. 1,000
- Opportunity to pursue Executive Programs/ courses at top universities globally
- Professional Development opportunities through various MTX sponsored certifications on multiple technology stacks including Salesforce, Google Cloud, Amazon & others