We are simply looking for a Passionate MERN stack developer to join our engineering team. (Onsite)
What You’ll Do...
- You will develop tools and applications aligned with the best coding practices.
- You will perform technical analysis, design, development, and implementation of projects.
- You will write clear quality code for software and applications and perform test reviews.
- You will detect and troubleshoot software issues
- You will develop, implement, and test APIs
- You will adhere to industry best practices and contribute to internal coding standards
- You have a strong passion for start-ups and the proactiveness to deliver
- You have hands-on experience building services using NodeJs, ExpressJs technologies
- You have hands-on experience with Mongo DB(NoSQL/SQL)database technologies.
- You are good at web technologies like Restful/SOAP web services
- You are good at caching and third-party integration
- You are strong in debugging and troubleshooting skills
- If you have Knowledge of Python, Chrome extension & DevOps development is a plus.
- You must be proficient in building scalable backend infrastructure software or distributed systems with exposure to Front-end and backend libraries/frameworks.
- Experience with Databases and microservices architecture is an advantage
- You should be able to push your limits and go beyond your role to scale the product
- You have a go-getter attitude and can drive progress with very-little guidance and short turnaround times
- The web developer will be responsible for providing full life-cycle development (design, coding, and testing) and maintenance of web-based system on Azure
- Candidate should have experience in GitHub, knowledge of DevOps is a plus
- Experienced in designing and implementing web portals, experience with DNN is a plus
- Experience in Agile project management methodology
- Developing and Delivering Excellent Web based solutions/portals/sites based on customer’s requirement within the stipulated timeline
- The candidate should be flexible to learn new technology and platform and should be creative, innovative for improvement ideas, detail oriented, diligent, and eager to learn and grow
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Understand how FTP server is setup for the site
- Understand business requirements to apply logic to integrate functionalities
- Identify and understand any technical bugs on the server, site, log files or modules and work on resolving the bugs
- Understand system/site technical requirements and suggest enhancements if applicable
- Designing, coding, unit Testing, and integration with Database
- Handle site deployment
- Designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- ASP/ASP.NET/VB.NET/MVC/C#/SQL Server 2012+
- GitHub/DevOps, Azure
- Web API/ Web Services, Email Services
Skills and Abilities:
- Be able to work with diverse global teams and in an individual contributor role as needed
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills (for local team and global stakeholders/team members)
- Strong task management skills including time management, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Flexibility required to attend late evening meetings with global team members
- Attention to detail and delivering quality projects and knowledge assets
Sr. Java Software Engineer:
Preferred Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Applications, Mathematics, or related technical field. Relevant experience of at least 3 years in lieu of above if from a different stream of education.
- Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on designing experience in Object Oriented Design, Data Modeling, Class & Object Modeling, Microservices Architecture & Design.
- Well-versed in and 5+ years of hands-on programming experience in Core Java Programming, Advanced Java Programming, Spring Framework, Spring Boot or Micronaut Framework, Log Framework, Build & Deployment Framework, etc
. • 3+ years of hands-on experience developing Domain-Driven Microservices using libraries & frameworks such as Micronaut, Spring Boot, etc.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing connector frameworks Apache Camel, Akka framework, etc.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience in RBDMS & NoSQL Databases concepts and development practices (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Amazon S3).
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing Webservices using REST, API Gateway using Token based authentication, access management.
- 1+ years of hands-on experience developing and hosting microservices using Serverless and Container based development (AWS Lambda, Docker, Kubernetes, etc.).
- Having Knowledge & hands-on experience developing applications using Behavior Driven Development, Test Driven Development Methodologies is a Plus.
- Having Knowledge & hands-on experience in AWS Cloud Services such as IAM, Lambda, EC2, ECS, ECR, API Gateway, S3, SQS, Kinesis, CloudWatch, DynamoDB, etc. is also a Plus.
- Having Knowledge & hands-on experience in DevOps CI/CD tools such as JIRA, Git (Bitbucket/GitHub), Artifactory, etc. & Build tools such as Maven & Gradle.
- 2+ years of hands-on development experience in Java centric Developer Tools, Management & Governance, Networking and Content Delivery, Security, Identity, and Compliance, etc.
- Having Knowledge & hands-on experience in Apache Nifi, Apache Spark, Apache Flink is also a Plus. • Having Knowledge & handson experience in Python, NodeJS, Scala Programming is also a Plus. Required Experience: 5+ Years
Job Location: Remote / Pune
Open Positions: 1
What we need
We are looking for a strong Full Stack Developer to join our team. This person will be involved in active development assignments. You are expected to have between 2 and 6 years of professional experience in any object oriented languages and have executed considerable work in nodeJS along with any of the modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer and/or React along with at least a working knowledge of developing scalable distributed cloud applications on Azure, AWS or on-premises using Kubernetes or Apache Mesos.
- Design RESTful APIs
- Design and create services and system architecture for your projects, and contribute and provide feedback to other team members
- Experience with cloud services (ideally AWS). You know the “gotchas,” potential problems, and how to setup a geographically redundant service in the cloud
- Experience with different databases, including strong working knowledge of NoSQL and relational databases
- This person will be responsible for working with other team members to develop and test highly scalable web applications and services as part of a suite of products in the Data governance domain working with petabyte scale data
- Prototype and develop new ideas and participate in all parts of the lifecycle from research to release
- Be comfortable working within a small team owning deliverables for our web APIs and front end. - Comfortable with current development tools such as Jenkins, Git, bower, npm etc.
- Design and develop dockerized applications which will be deployed flexibly either on the cloud or on-premises depending on business requirements
Who we think will be a great fit...
We’re looking for someone who is not only a good full stack developer but also aware of modern trends in distributed software application development. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You’re experienced, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
- 2+ years of professional development experience using any object oriented language
- Have developed and delivered at least one application using nodeJs
- Experience with modern web application building libraries such as Angular, Polymer, React etc - You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
- Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Excellent understanding of HTTP and REST standards
- Experience with relational as well as NoSQL databases
- Good experience writing unit and acceptance tests
- Proven experience in developing highly scalable distributed cloud applications on a cloud system, preferably AWS
- You’re a great communicator and are capable of not just doing the work, but teaching others and explaining the “why” behind complicated technical decisions.
- You aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves: This role will evolve over time, and we’ll want you to evolve with it!
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Design, architect, and build high-quality scalable systems
- Review system design and architecture, code, and test plans
- Handle technical questions and escalations from clients
- Own projects end-to-end, including gathering requirements, solutioning and designing architecture, developing, testing, deploying, and maintaining systems
- Interact and collaborate with our high-quality technical team across India and the US
The ideal SSE is passionate about working with and guiding high-tech software development teams working on hard problems in computer science in areas such as distributed systems, machine learning, NLP, computer vision, programming languages, computer security, networking, cloud computing, analytics and big data.
Key Requirements and Qualifications:
- 3 – 5 years of work experience
- Significant programming expertise and/or have been programming a long time as a serious interest
- B.E. / B.Tech from a top university in India in one of the following departments (i) Computer Science, (ii) Information Sciences, (iii) Electrical Engineering, (iv) Electronics – or equivalent.
- Previous coursework or relevant experience in the following areas: software design, object-oriented programming, databases, Algorithms
Prior experience building enterprise products
- Solid experience in PHP/Frameworks of PHP (Laravel,Codeignitor,etc)
- Experience in working with REST APIs and AJAX
- Good understanding of database design and optimization
- Experience of responsive and mobile-first design platforms like Bootstrap
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
- In-depth understanding of Agile development process
Desired Candidate Profile and skill set:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant software development experience.
- Good Knowledge of E-commerce websites and WordPress
- Experience in ReactJs and Redux, React-Native would be a plus
Experience – 5+ years
Job Location- Hyderabad
Mode of Work- Work from office
Should have an aggregate of 60% in the academics till date.
Any Graduate/Post Graduate.
Frontend Developer (React JS & Next JS)
Primary Skills: Next JS, Angular JS 8, MERN Stack, HTML 5, CSS3, Bootstrap 5, Java, Relational and NonSQL Database (added advantage) (SQL and Mongodb), JIRA
Required skills, Roles & Responsibilities
Developing new user-facing features using React.js
Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of
web-capable devices and browsers
Good knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 with Bootstrap5
Good working Knowledge of Angular JS, Node.js and Next JS
Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles and implementations
Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Context API, Hooks, Flux and Redux)
Familiarity with newer specifications of Ecma Script
Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
Knowledge on Database (Relational and No SQL Database) is highly recommended
Familiarity with RESTful APIs
Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
A knack for benchmarking and optimization
Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git and SVN.
Leading the team in the correct direction
Preparing the necessary technical and non-technical documents
Assisting the team in internal auditing and external auditing if needed
Code Reviews and Code deployments (as he will be doing the changes in the live window for now and push the
changes to Prod)
Assisting the QA team in testing and making them understand the business requirement
We are looking for a PHP Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application. Therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Minimum experience should be 5 years.
- Strong knowledge of PHP frameworks (such as OpenCart, Zend)
- Understanding of MVC design patterns.
- Good hands on in integrating payment API's and CRM software development.
- Preference for experience on rest API's.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
About the company
Anaxee Digital Runners is building India's largest last-mile verification & data collection network of Digital Runners (shared feet-on-street, tech-enabled) to help Businesses & Consumers reach remotest parts of India, on-demand. We are already serving 11000 pin codes (57% of India) | Website: www.anaxee.com
Check out our company pitch (6 min video) to understand the goal-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QnyJsKedz8
As a software developer, you’ll be the brain behind crafting, developing, testing, going live and maintaining the system. You are passionate about understanding the business context for features built to drive better customer experience and adoption.
Job Location: Indore | Full Time | Experience: 2.5 yrs & above | Salary ∝ Expertise | Rs.5L ~ Rs.12L |
- Familiar with the software development life cycle (SDLC) from analysis to deployment.
- Comply with coding standards and technical design.
- Believes in a systematic approach to developing the system through clear documentation (flowcharts, layouts, &, etc) of functionality, address every use case through creative solutions.
- Adapts structured coding styles for easy review, testing, and maintainability of the code.
- Integrate the developed functionality and/or component into a fully functional system.
- Ensure unit and integration level verification plan are in place and adheres to a great quality of code at all time.
- Active participate in troubleshooting, debugging and updating current live system.
- Verify user feedback in making system more stable and easy.
- Work closely with the Product manager, designers, and other peer developers.
- Preparing technical training documents for onboarding new engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer or in a relevant role.
- Smart Hands-on coder who can independently architect solutions and mentor team members.
- Solid experience in PHP, Node, Mongo, and MySQL
- Should have good Web service and Web application fundamentals
- Understanding of OOPS concepts, Persistence, Threading.
- Should have worked with HTML/ CSS/ Jquery/ Js / API.
- Knowledgeable in data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with open-source projects.
- Experience in designing interactive applications.
- A background in Engineering with sound oral and written communication skills.
- Prior experience with AWS, Azure, Google or OpenStack will be a plus.
- Hands-on a google cloud platform and Experience in Suite CRM is an added advantage.
Your application should include
- Details about applications you have previously worked on
- A GitHub or stack overflow profile if you have one.
What we offer
- Competitive salary, Startup Flexibility
- Great working atmosphere in a comfortable office.
- And an opportunity to get associated with a fast-growing VC funded startup.