nurture.farm is looking for an experienced Tech Lead who is eager to have an impact on the future of sustainable agriculture around the globe.
At nurture.farm, we are putting the farmer at the center of everything we do. We
are building a more resilient and sustainable farming ecosystem by reducing risks
and improving the quality of life for the farmers and their families through
digitization of the farming life cycle, financial inclusion of the farming community,
and affordable timely access to products, technologies, advisory and services. We
are a technology-led organization, focused on bringing scalable and sustainable
solutions to the farming ecosystem. We are a young entrepreneurial startup that
wants to learn, create and adapt every day. We aspire to create a happy and pro
ductive workplace for our employees, that embodies respect and transparency in
every part of the organization.
Nurture.farm is looking for builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from
creating something from scratch.Dreamers, who are passionate about creating
something that touches of millions of people, and transforms lives. Sculptors, who
take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it
comes to quality,learners, who look forward to continuing to grow everyday.
What you’ll do
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Manage individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables.
- Enthusiastic to take on problems across the full-stack
- Mentor junior engineers
- Architect large scale systems
What we’re looking for
Builders and tinkerers, who derive pleasure from creating something from scratch,
dreamers, who are passionate about creating something that touches millions of people, and transforms lives,
sculptors, who take pride in simplicity of design, and have the keenest eye for detail when it comes to quality
learners, who look forward to continuing to grow every day
5-8yrs of mobile development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages.
Professional experience in building apps/sdks using Android SDK and/or Flutter
Programming experience in one or more of the following languages: Java, Kotlin, Dart.
Knowledge of React Native/Flutter will be a plus.
Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
Role: Android Developer
Experience: 1-5 years
Mode: Work from office
- Proficient in Kotlin
- Experience in MVVM Code architecture
- Understanding of using Jetpack libraries in Android
- Experience in RxJava techniques
- Capable of learning a new technology like Flutter
- Knowledge of Android app life cycle
- Have experience in Android app submission in PlayStore
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Proven software development experience and Android skills development
- Proven working experience in Android app development
- Have published at least one original Android app in playstore
- Experience with Android SDK
- Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
1. About Us:
World's leading consumer companies are all technology / new age companies - Amazon
(retail), Airbnb (Hospitality), Uber (mobility), Netflix / Spotify (Entertainment). The only
sector, where traditional companies are still the largest ones is restaurants - McDonald's
(with a market cap of 130 BN USD). With Food Delivery growing exponentially
worldwide, there is an opportunity to build the world's most valuable restaurant company
on the internet, superfast.
We have the formula to be that company. Today, we can safely say we are the world's
largest delivery only / internet restaurant company, and by a wide margin with 4000+
individual internet restaurants, in 40+ cities and 7 countries (India, Indonesia, UAE, UK,
Malaysia, Singapore, Bangladesh. It's still Day 1, but we know we are onto something
very, very big.
We have a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to change the 500-year-old industry that hasn't
been disrupted at its core by technology. For more details on how we are changing the
restaurant industry from the core, please refer below. It's important reading if you want
to know our company better and really explore working with us:
In case you are interested in deep diving into the work we have already done and the
kind we endeavor to do, the blogs below might be a good start:
https://jaydeep-barman.medium.com/how-to-build-1000-restaurants-in-24-months-the-rebel-methodcb5b0cea4dc8" target="_blank">link 1
https://jaydeep-barman.medium.com/why-is-rebel-foods-hiring-super-talented-engineersb88586223ebe" target="_blank">link 2
https://medium.com/faasos-story/a-unique-take-on-food-tech-dcef8c51ba41" target="_blank">link 3
Proficient with Swift ,Objective-C , and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, CompletionHandlers, Combine
framework and performance tuning
Mvvm with Protocols & SPM
Knowledge of UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
3. About Rebel Culture
We believe in empowering and growing people to perform the best at their job functions.
We follow outcome-oriented, fail-fast iterative & collaborative culture to move fast
in building tech solutions. Rebel is not a usual workplace.
The following slides will give you a sense of our culture, how Rebel conducts itself and who will be the best fit for our company. We suggest you go through it before making up your mind.
https://www.slideshare.net/JaydeepBarman/culture-rebel" target="_blank">link 4
A strong mobile app developer who welcomes both engineering and maintenance tasks. The primary focus will be to implement new user interfaces and features across Android, IOS and Web. He should be able to handle the complete app development lifecycle independently and give a quick turnaround with the set deliverables and timelines.
DIY.org - Any Kid. Anywhere. Can Learn Any Skill.
Come be a part of one of the most exciting e-learning startup! A product based company building a B2C subscription product for kids around the world. Best understood as a combination of Netflix + Skillshare + Instagram for kids of ages 5 - 15, there is going to be something new every week to work on!
Already present in over 148 countries, kids of all backgrounds, languages and ages use DIY.org on website, iOS and Android. DIY is a place online where kids truly discover themselves.
- work on a disruptive product that’s still in its early stages
- architect, build, iterate, and manage our iOS mobile application.
- translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the DIY App
- mentor other engineers, define our technical culture and help to build a fast-growing team.
Your Super Powers 😁
- experience in product development, architecture, and design for a 2 to 5 years
- proficiency in swift language (Swift 5+ preferred)
- experience in RxSwift is a big plus
- ability to learn and look for ways to improve yourself and the processes around you.
- strong knowledge of the ios framework and the ability to deal with different screen sizes
- proficiency with RESTful API's to connect ios applications to back-end services
- experience with GraphQL is a big plus. We use it a lot 😁
- experience with storage, threading, and performance tuning
- the ability to mentor and support other team members by doing code reviews and applying your experience in process and technical leadership.
- experience working with agile team environments and if you are a self-starter, conscientious member of the team.
What do we have to offer?
- An exciting and challenging working environment with passionate and enthusiastic people that build an entrepreneurial mindset
- Be part of a start-up, work directly with founders, lead your area of expertise, build kickass products and be a part of this exciting growth journey of changing the world for kids beyond the classroom
Roles and Responsibilities : - Designs and codes features for the iOS application as per the specifications provided by the Product and Design teams. - Write unit tests for all features. - Ships feature fast-moving agile sprints. - Works closely with API, Product Design, and Product Management teams to brainstorm and chalk out details of features. Must have : - Good understanding of Swift & cocoa, and the development cycle of native applications for smartphones and tablets for the iPhone and iPad. - Extensive knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, ORM, and Design Patterns - Experience with App Store Release management, Debugging apps. - Experience Firebase real-time database, Realm DB for offline storage. - Multi-threading, RxSwift experience, Creating Custom UIs, Complex UX effects.
WinZO is India’s largest social gaming platform aiming at building an astronomical tech strong gaming ecosystem in India. WinZO in a short span of time has emerged as the leanest Series C funded gaming startup
in the Indian startup ecosystem. WinZO has so far raised over $90MM and handles more than 2.5+ Bn micro transactions monthly, a number which is fast growing. WinZO with a data driven DNA is working towards
becoming the one-stop-shop for online gaming users spread across every household in Bharat. With a vision of becoming a household name for Bharat, catering to their entertainment needs through interactive engagements, Paavan Nanda (co-Founder, WinZO, Zostel & ZO Rooms) and Saumya Singh Rathore (co- Founder, WinZO, Ex-Chief of Staff & Growth- ZO Rooms, Zostel, Ex-Times Group), are aggressively building the platform to not just capture market opportunities but also explore and maximise potential of social interactions as consumption drivers. Both Nanda and Rathore are putting together WinZO piece by piece using tech and data to create a transparent and unique gaming experience for its users. WinZO, which hosts 100+ games in 12+ languages, has 80% users consuming the app in vernacular languages.
WinZO has always yearned to mentor, guide and onboard games to be culturally relevant for Bharat. It also provides opportunities for housewives to translate and earn which empowers them economically. A 120+
members strong team with stellar professionals coming from global tech giants and companies such as Google, Amazon, Flipkart, McKinsey, Bain, BCG etc., WinZO is funded and backed by global gaming and entertainment investment funds such as Griffin Gaming Partners, Maker’s Fund, Courtside Ventures, Pags Group and Kalaari. WinZO is continually working towards revolutionising the gaming ecosystem by creating a complete entertainment package through a slew of interactive features. Speaking of the larger picture the platform is driving unique initiatives that are constantly attempting to nurture and groom developers.
Integrity, Excellence Perseverance, Data Orientation, Agility
About the Role:
We are looking to hire an Android Developer who can own Android Development through the planning, design and development life cycle and help us create unique and seamless user experience on the android platform. You will be working in a fast-paced environment which will require you to take initiatives with complete ownership, manage multiple projects, and drive execution with stakeholders.
What you will do:
• Design, build and maintain high performance advanced applications for the Android platform.
• Take ownership of the product/ feature, collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and
ship new features and meet the deadline
• Feature development for improving application performance and customizing the WinZO experience for the android platform
• Writing unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
• Writing efficient android code in Java/Kotlin following MVVM framework guidelines.
What you should have:
We’re looking for people with a hustler mindset, who are curious, eager to learn new things, with a passion for innovation, and work to be a little better every single day. This is not solely based on whether a candidate has previously done similar work or not. We’re looking for someone dynamic with below qualities in generous quantities to perform well in this role –
• 1-5 years of experience in Android development with a B. Tech/ M. Tech degree in computer science, software engineering, information technology or related fields.
• Good understanding of areas such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases
• Excellent knowledge of Kotlin technology stack, mobile development, and Android ecosystem.
• Contribution to open-source projects of repute is a must.
• Prior experience of working on large Android applications and making them scalable and performant.
You must possess excellent debugging and optimization skills.
• Experience with Android SDK, working on remote data via REST and JSON, third-party libraries, APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Curious mind that seeks new methods and tools to make great apps faster and better.
• Passion for UI & UX. A good eye for design is a must for a front-end developer.
• Rapid prototyping skills for getting early feedback. We do a lot of experimentation to objectively decide what works best
What we offer you:
• A flat and transparent culture with an incredibly high learning curve
• A swanky informal workspace which defines our open and vibrant work culture
• Opportunity to solve new and challenging problems with a high scope of innovation
• Complete ownership of the product and chance to conceptualize and implement your solutions
• Opportunity to work with incredible peers across departments and be a part of the Tech revolution
• Most importantly, a chance to be associated with big impact early in your career.
At our core, we’re a creative company. Ideas is where we live, and we love building magical products. It’s not just about features, it’s also about how they make people feel. So, we build at the intersection of the technical and the romantic. And it all starts with people, the right team that cares deeply about our mission, values, and our users. We value diversity. We are an equal opportunity employer: we do not discriminate
based on race, colour, religion, gender, ethnicity, or disability status.
Download our app for a better understanding - https://www.winzogames.com/" target="_blank">https://www.winzogames.com/
Come join our rocketship!
We're looking for developers to own, code & ship mobile games at rocket speed. It's a fast-paced, high-adrenaline job, with plenty to learn and build. If you're quick to pick up new tech, never satisfied with what you build, and like a new challenge every day, you'll love this job.
- Thorough understanding of React Native and its core Principles.
- Hands on experience on React Native Framework at least 2 years.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (Such as Git, SVN or Mercurial)Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Experience with Native Mobile app deployment on App store and google play store.
- Strong experience in Flutter development for Android & iOS app
- Expertise in 3rd Party API implementation
- Experience in using GMAPS, FIREBASE other 3rd Party plugins
At Klozet, We are building a launchpad for fashion designers and a virtual cloud-based wardrobe for the consumers. To do that we are creating a simple and beautiful product experience.
We are looking for a mindful, empathetic, self-motivated member to join our team to help us move thinking forward. With a strong focus on growth and personal development, Klozet is the ideal place to take your career to the next level in a fast-paced environment built on mutual trust and respect.
What will you do?
As a core technical member of the team, you'll architect and build the mobile app from scratch. You'll be working closely with the core and technology team to lead engineering planning, and bring an innovative and delightful product to life. You'll sweat the details and make things shine. You'll grow our engineering team and build a high-performance engineering culture.
Who are you?
- You have 2+ years of experience in high scale products. Experience in e-commerce products will be a plus.
- You have experience in React native development and have built products in a start-up environment.
- You have a stronghold on programming, architecture, design pattern to lead long term scalable, stable and flexible tech.
- You are flexible, dedicated, team leader, curious and passionate about learning.
We'd particularly love it if:
- You have experience with react native build tools.
- You are familiar with native iOS and android development.
- You have experience in RESTful APIs, automated testing suites like Jest & mocha.
Sounds like you? We'd love to hear from you.
This role is based out of Gurgaon.