• 2-4 years of experience in Native iOS development.
• Strong in data structure and algorithms.
• Strong knowledge of iOS UI design guidelines, design patterns, and best practices.
• Strong knowledge of iOS Framework, different versions of iOS, and how to deal with
different screen sizes.
• Proficient in Swift programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and iOS Apps architecture and
• Experience with Analytics, offline syncing, deep-linking, Notifications, Autolayout,
• Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, Continuous integration (CI-CD), and TDD
• Knowledge of iOS debugging, unit-testing, memory, and performance optimization tools
as well as experience with automated and manual testing platforms
• Experience in shipping applications through App store
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
• Ability to meet deadlines and work in a time-bound environment
• Good to have passion for investing
Should have min 2+ years of Hands-on experience in React Native development.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Webpack, Enzyme, Redux, and Flux
- Good understanding of Android/ iOS design guidelines, SDK.
- Exposure to building React Native components in native iOS and Android.
- Solve complex technical, scalability or performance challenges.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN, Gitlab.
As part of the Mobile SDK Engineering team at MoEngage, here are some things you can expect:
- Take ownership and be responsible for what you build.
- Work with A players (some of the best talents in the country), and expedite your learning curve and career growth.
- Make in India and build for the world at a scale of 900M+ active users, which no other internet company in the country has seen.
- Learn together from different teams on how they scale to millions of users and billions of messages.
- Work with the customer success team to enable MoEngage customers to adopt Insights-led engagement in different industry sectors like e-Commerce, FinTech, OTT, Social, entertainment, travel, telco, food-tech etc.
- Explore the latest in topics like Mobile development, SDK, iOS, tvOS, various mobile hybrid frameworks and share with the team. More importantly, have fun while you work on scaling MoEngage.
- 6+ years of experience with iOS, Swift, ObjC, Xcode and Cocoa.
- Working knowledge of architecture principles, code organization, and system design.
- Informed and up to date with iOS SDK and ecosystem.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the iOS framework:
- Memory Management
- Caching and Persistent data storage
- Multithreading concepts
- Rest APIs Implementation
- Dependency Managers
- Understands the internals of the mobile builds and distribution processes.
- Great communication skills and an ability to work within a team and with cross-functional teams.
- Experience with code reviews, releasing and maintaining mobile applications/SDKs.
Good to Have:
- Knowledge of other cross-platform frameworks i.e, Flutter, React-Native, Cordova, Unity.
- Experience in working and shipping SDKs/plugins.
Driving design and innovation in the user-facing application to manage Yulus’ fleet, you will be working on Yulu Mobile Application which will include Maps, interaction with IoT devices via Bluetooth, and various other features. You will use your expertise in application development to evaluate and select development methods, processes, standard methodologies and tools. An eye for detail, Pixel perfection
and walking the extra mile to deliver a great user experience is essential.
● Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
● Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
● Develop test specs and approaches for the application
● Investigate and resolve performance issues, and inefficiencies
● Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
● Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
● Fixing application bugs before the final release.
● Understand the market and participate in product roadmap discussions
● Degree from a top engineering college, or equivalent technical background is preferred
● Agility and ability to adapt quickly to changing requirements, scope and priorities
● 2-4 years of industry experience in iOS Mobile Application design and development, with minimum 2 apps deployed in App Store
● A deep familiarity with Swift. Experience working with iOS frameworks such as Maps, core Location, core Bluetooth and Core Animation
● Strong UX/UI design exposure and experience in making apps work intuitively
● Ability to identify issues and improve application performance
● Experience in the usage of instruments to detect memory leaks for performance optimization
● Develop unit and functional test cases
● Familiar with the following – Git repository, Restful API, MVC, MVP, MVVM
● Strong CS fundamentals (with competencies in algorithms and data structures)
● Experience with third-party libraries and APIs Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
● Highly accountable and takes ownership, with a collaborative attitude, and a lifelong learner
Krafty Solutions is looking for an enthusiastic, energetic, young-minded mobile application developer(experienced or fresher) who take pride in the work they do.
Krafty Solutions is a product design and development company where you will learn a lot in your field by working in a very friendly environment. An opportunity will be given based on your preference.
If you're the guy who has a strong bias for making things happen, always wears a smile on your face, with a proactive attitude then we would like to meet you. You will work closely with your team leader who will help you to learn new things as well as resolve your doubts. If you're interested in creating a user-friendly environment by writing code and moving forward in your career, then this job is for you. We expect you to be a tech-savvy professional, who is curious about new digital technologies and aspires to combine usability with visual design.
- 3+ years of experience as iOS Developer
- In-depth knowledge of iOS (Mac OS), iPhone SDK, Objective C & Swift languages.
- Strong understanding of XCode, including compiler flags.
- Experience building IOS applications connected to RESTful APIs.
- Good experience in App submission process (iTunesConnect), Offline & online data storage, synchronization, RESTful API & JSON structure.
- Good understanding in usage of Cocoapods libraries and social apis like Facebook, Google Maps, etc.
- Good understanding in payment gateway SDK integrations.
- Experience with a version control system (GIT, SVN, CVS, etc)
- Good understanding of IOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Curiosity and a highly collaborative work style, a wish to share what you already know and jumping at the opportunity to dive into new technology.
- Good understanding of Architectures like MVVM, VIPER, MVP.
- Good Understanding of RxSwift
Responsibilities and Duties
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Design and build advanced mobile applications for the iOS platform
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Work with outside data sources, APIs, bug fixing and improving app performance
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve legacy applications
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies
- Swift, Objective C, iOS SDK, Xcode, Git Required Experience and Qualifications
- Education - B.E/ B.Tech/BCA/MCA/MSc IT degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Experience - 3-5 yrs
- Great Company Culture - A relaxed, friendly and positive company culture with a dynamic young team
- Work-Life Balance - Genuine work/life balance served at Krafty.
- A Well Earned Rest - You will get 11 paid public holidays as well as 12 paid leaves. So, a total of 23 HOLIDAYS
- Flexible working hours - Reaching late at the office would never be an issue for you. Fully remote culture
- Weekends Off - Saturday & Sunday Fixed Off
We are looking for a highly skilled React Native Developer to collaborate with a team of developers and UX designers to
develop and maintain a web application that will be launched on multiple platforms such as android or iOS. Candidate will
be responsible for building native web applications with a focus on front-end development. The ideal candidate is an
advanced React Native Developer who can build dynamic, high performing, and responsive UI for our web applications.
1. Minimum 3yrs of exp in building React native apps for android and iOS
2. Solid understanding of iOS and Android ecosystems.
3. Must have worked on hardware integration with the apps.
4. Understanding of various navigation models in mobile apps
5. Good at debugging, testing, performance optimization.
6. Interpersonal skills: good team player, good individual contributor, ready to take challenges ability to deliver in a
1. Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
2. Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
3. Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Hands on experience in native iOS development for at least 3 years.
- Hands on experience in React, React Native, Redux, ES7, Axios, ECMAScript (OOJS) and JSX, Native bridging & HTML5.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Excellent HTML, CSS knowledge.
- Hands-on Redux/Flux Architecture.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
- Hands on experience on Android in creating Hybrid apps is an added advantage.
Job Type: Full-time
- Developing app using Flutter for both Android & iOS platforms.
- Writing quality code independently that is simple, reliable, and scalable.
- Evaluating and implementing out-of-the-box ideas for application development.
- Working with the team to manage, optimize, and customize multiple applications.
- Detecting and troubleshooting application issues.
- Must have 1+ years of experience in Flutter.Should have worked and successfully deployed apps using Flutter framework.
- Good knowledge of Flutter SDK & Dart programming language.
- Should have worked on mobile platforms like Android or iOS.
- Should have developed & worked with Flutter widgets for iOS & Android with any of the state management solutions like Bloc, Provider, Mobx, etc.
- Mobile app architecture design and optimization. Extreme attention to detail and the ability to match the design as closely as possible.
- Ability to work closely with Product Managers, other development team members.
- Understanding of Functional Reactive Programming is a must.
- Comfortable with Test-Driven Development.
As a Mobile developer, you’ll collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
Ultimately, you should be able to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications.
-Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
-Produce fully functional mobile applications writing clean code
-Gather specific requirements and suggest solutions
-Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions
-Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
-Design interfaces to improve user experience
-Liaise with Product development team to plan new features
-Stay up-to-date with new technology trends
-Proven work experience as a Mobile developer
-Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market
-In-depth knowledge of at least one programming language like Swift and Java & flutter
-Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
-Familiarity with OOP design principles
-Excellent analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude
-Ability to perform in a team environment
What we're looking for:
You will help define the next generation experience for Citrix Workspace app on desktop platforms and modernize tech stack. If you believe in a bottom-up culture, are passionate about delivering high quality software at scale, striving for technical agility in a fast paced, high performance environment, then we are looking for you!
The Engineering Manager is responsible to lead a critical iOS development team in Bangalore focused on building exciting new solutions for our iOS users .This team will be driving key strategic initiatives while collaborating closely with our iOS development teams globally.
- Build and manage a team of highly skilled software engineers using agile practices.
- Responsible for design, development, maintenance of software which is used by millions of people daily.
- Has flexibility to spend significant time as an individual contributor as well, writing code and designing applications and APIs.
- Design and develop advanced applications for mobile platforms (Mobile Apps and/or cloud services)
- Help own and deliver on the Team goals owned out of Bangalore by challenging the existing thinking and bringing on new technologies and solutions by applying your experience to guide the future of Citrix.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders across different business functions and located in different Geos.
- Lead the team through the development process and seek opportunity for continuous improvement and best practices on multiple projects of high complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and 9+ years of software development experience, with 1+ years in a Technical manager role
- Extremely deep understanding of mobile development frameworks and deep experience in cross platform application development such as React, React Native, Meteor
- Experience with iOS frameworks - UIKit, Core Foundation, Core Animation, Core Graphics, Autolayout, AVFoundation, SceneKit, GCD etc.
- In depth Understanding of Apple’s recommended design principles, interface guidelines and and best practices for coding
- Experience working with remote data via REST, JSON and Web Services
- Strong foundational knowledge on computer science principles
- Sound Agile planning and Design skills
- Demonstrated ability to lead and collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills, to drive collaboration and innovation.
- Experience and interest in guiding and leading team members of other teams