- Produce well-researched content for publication online and in print
- Communicate using industry best practices
- Follow an editorial calendar, collaborating with team members to ensure timely delivery of materials
- Develop content for multiple platforms, like websites, email, datasheets, case studies, videos, and blogs
- Use SEO strategies and make the content keyword optimized to maximize the online visibility of the content in search results
- Draft responses to technical proposals with inputs from technical team
- 2-3 years of experience in working as a Technical Writer/Content Writer
- Proven expertise of writing impeccable English
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision
- Good time management skills
- Graduate or Post Graduate
Technical Writers must always represent the interests of users. The Technical Writer must
speak up when something is confusing or inconsistent and recommend alternative ways
that the content, design, and functionality of the product can be improved.
● Write text content on wireframes for new and existing features
● Write error messages, in-app notifications, toast messages, email notifications,
templates, and API-related articles
● Maintaining the product style guide at all times, and updating it as needed
● Regularly reviewing existing UI content
● Add screenshots, videos, and GIFs where applicable to documentation for new and
● Publication of major feature releases for internal channels, user messages, and
● When functionality is added, updated, or deprecated, documentation and UI
elements will need to be updated
Qualifications ● An excellent command of English, including words and their meanings, and a
great ability to articulate
● A logical way of presenting a complex list of instructions
● Having the ability to shorten a phrase without losing meaning
● A passion for consistency and a knack for spotting inconsistencies in text
● Maintaining style guides and glossaries with the most current information is
a natural tendency when making decisions
● To always think from the users' perspective rather than from the product
team's perspective when creating a new screen
● Embrace ownership and show a willingness to adjust the process when
● Having the ability to convey a point clearly without damaging relationships
● You should be willing to learn new things and take ownership of your actions
● Embrace constructive criticism/feedback
● At least 1 year of technical writer experience in the IT industry with a strong
background in Computer Science of engineering
- Content creator
- Technical content writing
- handle a team of external and internal writers
- Research in Saas Product
- Understand and work on different strategies as per the market requirement
-Plan and execute a content strategy that drives high engagement
-Collect, monitor and analyse social and website metrics, and make improvements accordingly
-Stay updated on industry trends and adjust the content strategy as needed
-Collaborate with brand, product and sales managers to create promotional concepts
-Manage the distribution of content across all channels
Tech Content Writer
We are looking for a Tech Content Writer preferably with an engineering background who can strike a chord with software developers through meaningful content.You will be the owner of all content creation which will help in customer’s experience through our help pages, blogs, social media posts, emails, newsletters, marketing campaigns etc. You will work with the marketing team in coordination with the leadership team to make sure all customer communication is transparent and helps us develop a trusted customer relationship.
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing and content creation.
- Experience in content writing, crafting videos/rich-media formats.
- Background in engineering is preferred with a strong inclination towards software tech.
- Understanding of developer persona and DevOps tools is a plus.
- Excellent command over the English language.
- Adept at expressing ideas in a concise form.
- Willingness to carry out in-depth research and organize facts in a structured manner.
- Aptitude to understand requirements and execute tasks independently.
- Ability to multitask and manage time to meet daily deadlines.
- Write well-researched content centered around topics that resonate with the developer community.
- Rich content creation for blogs.
- Use creativity and elements of storytelling to communicate the brand message.
- Work closely with the marketing team to create campaign content including emails, notifications, social media content, newsletters etc.
- Continually measure and optimize content based on campaign results.
- Create engaging posts and stories for social media platforms.
- Follow writing style guides to edit and proofread content written by other teams.
- Follow-up with customers to develop high quality case studies.
- Passion to learn new digital marketing and content skills.
- Team player.
- Agile enough to learn new technologies and tools on your own.
- Self Motivated
- At least one hobby outside work domain
- High energy and fun at work
Testsigma is built to make test automation effortless. We are a fast-growing, product-based startup backed by leading global Investors like Accel, STRIVE and Marquee Angels.
We are the first open-source test automation platform built out of India and competing with global giants. With product-market fit and a terrific team, we’re poised to capture the global market for AI driven, cloud-based test automation platforms.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work which demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experiences in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
As a technical writer, you will work on creating clear and concise guides for Testsigma customers, partners, and developers. You will be responsible for communicating complex information in an easily understood manner, without relying on jargon. Your role will involve collaborating with fellow writers and internal business partners (such as product managers, UI designers, and software development engineers) to strategize, participate in content development and quality governance efforts, and develop content for our ecosystem.
- Builds high-quality, rich technical content in easy-to-understand plain, clear and simple language.
- Develops a solid understanding of the product to try, code, test out and also simulate user’s behavior for videos.
- Works with design, product, and engineering team to create great documentation for all Testsigma products
- Don’t shy away from setting up the IDEs and debugging a few lines of the code.
- Be comfortable with handling shifting priorities and pivoting when required.
- Review content in terms of logical flow and completeness of document.
- Standardize documentation process across the organization
- 1 year of Dev/Testing/Automation experience
- Have an understanding of computer science or automation testing fundamentals.
- 2-4 years of experience in building technical documentation, API documents, or technical content for SaaS companies.
- Excellent skills in grammar, minimalist documentation design, and effective information architecture.
- Experience writing, editing, researching, and planning software documentation.
- Sound knowledge of version control (Git), software development lifecycle, DevOps(Jenkins), and testing practices.
- Comfortable with IDE’,, APIs, programming languages(any) to understand the concepts and convert to user understandable formats.
- Experience using the Linux shell
- Be a team player - work with our world-class engineers to come up with creative and elegant documentation to help users with complex problems.
Candidates from SAAS, Technology product background prefered.
EmReach is one of the leading companies in Critical Event Management and Mass Notification solutions. We are hiring a talented Content Writer professional to join our team. If you're excited to be part of a winning team, EmReach is a great place to grow your career.
EmReach needs a talented Content Writer to create compelling blog posts, white papers, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We’re looking for someone who will help us expand our digital footprint and drive more value through online content. The ideal candidate should have a proven track record of producing pieces that increase engagement and drive leads. This position requires a high level of creativity, as well as the ability to use data-driven insights to write better material. The successful candidate should also be detail-oriented and committed to meeting deadlines. Preference will be given to those with a strong writing portfolio, bachelor’s degree and relevant work experience.
Content Writer Responsibilities
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site
- Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
- Edit content produced by other members of the team
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
- Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Where will you be working?
Content Writer Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
- Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
- Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
- The ability to consistently meet deadlines
- At least two years of experience writing for a B2B audience
- Experience using WordPress or similar CMS preferred
EmReach is one of the fastest growing Critical Event Management (CEM) and Mass Notification Solution providers globally. Supporting 180+ countries and 35+ languages, EmReach has been a trusted service provider for large domestic and global organizations.
EmReach's award winning product is used by Customers across domains like banking, ITES, Telecom, Consultancies & FMCG on daily basis.
Our client is an Innovative B2B Saas company which focuses on integrating technology into solving regulatory compliance, privacy, cyber security and financial issues management. Founded in 2009, as a technology service provider, it aimed to specialize in digitalizing and transforming the enterprise systems, data and processes of professional service companies by providing in depth computer system design and related services.
Revenue earned by the client as on 2020 is $13.6 Mn and also has partnered with almost 50% of top 20 companies. They have been showing a significant growth of over 30% in the last few years.Their client base has over 300+ customers and 3 lakhs + users comprising big 4s and major Companies worldwide.
They are located in Chicago, London, Mumbai, Pristina and Philadelphia.
As a Technical Writer, you will be responsible for collaborating with Product Managers, Software Engineers, Developer Support Engineers and more to define documentation projects.
What you will do:
- Mentoring peers within the Documentation team on documentation best practices
- Building company-wide participation in the creation of amazing documentation through training programs, outreach etc
- Writing concise, easy-to-understand documentation that simplifies complex technical concepts into content consumable by all skill levels and roles
- Reviewing and editing documentation drafts contributed by peers or others outside the Documentation team
- Contributing to or leading strategic quarterly documentation initiatives to enhance our process, website and content
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 5+ years technical writing experience
- Proven ability to build a culture of documentation within a company
- Proven understanding of modern software development concepts; the closer your experience level is to being a software developer, the better
- Ability to organize information into an easy-to-understand hierarchy
- Strong time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, as well as understand why they’re important to our users
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with people in all ranks, teams and disciplines across the company
concepts and marrying them together to change perceptions, influence behaviour and bring awesome campaigns to life.
1. Create compelling copies for both brand communication and performance ads.
2. Decode target audience and user personas to defining copywriting style.
3. Develop brand tone and voice based on client expectations and digital marketing objectives.
4. Create and unify copies for multiple offline and online brand assets as well as integrated
5. Conduct thorough research before copywriting.
6. Proof-reading and editing existing copies to check, refine, and rectify for context, verbal appeal,
7. Create content previews.
8. Visualize and create unique concepts based on briefs and translate them for art teams, for them
to transform those into creative designs.
9. Coordinate with the Content Lead or Client Servicing Teams to understand requirements and
10. Work with designers to prioritize design tasks and oversee execution.
1. 1+ years of experience as a Copywriter with a track record of handling brand communication for
clients is desirable.
2. Knowledge in- and experience with digital content creation for social media (scripts,
advertisements, brand assets, etc.) is a must. A plus if done for other media.
3. A portfolio that demonstrates your ability to turn raw ideas into beautiful and compelling
content for consumers.
SKILLS & QUALITIES:
1. Excellent command over English, both verbal and oral.
2. A keen sense of design, detail, creativity, and a flair for writing is essential.
3. Ability to prioritize projects, multi-task, and deliver under pressure.
4. Ability to understand the needs associated with every target group.
1. A portfolio that demonstrates the ability to turn raw ideas into compelling content.
- B.E (Aeronautical/Mechanical)/AME
- 1 -3 years experience in Aerospace Technical publications and S1000D, ATA2200 specifications.
- Experience in Engine Manuals (EM/EMM/CR/CIR etc.), Aircraft Maintenance Manuals is preferred.
- Previous use and/or knowledge of Adobe FrameMaker, Quicksilver, and/or Arbortext Editor required.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures, technical manuals, illustrated parts lists, and schematics. Ability to write technical manuals, procedure manuals, and service bulletins.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, team members, and customers.
- Familiar with rules and usage of ASD STE 100.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form..
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in any of the relevant background with strategic communications focus
- 1+ years of related experience in content development and distribution over the web for a product based firm
- Should be able to understand buyers’ journey and develop content as per the requirement.
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple projects and deliver work in a timely fashion with a positive “can-do” attitude
- Must have ability to work independently as well as in partnership with team
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Great research and organisational skills
- Up to date with recent trends and social media
- Experience with hashtags keyword and SEO research