o Acceptance criteria: Shall have working experience in creating architectures for at least
Shall be strong in Object-Oriented Design and Thinking.
Shall be strong in documenting software architecture and communicating the same using UML.
Shall be strong in decomposing larger system into smaller units with clear implementation
dependencies marked for planning.
Shall be strong in effort estimation techniques.
Shall possess strong Problem Solving and Analytical Skills.
Shall be strong in C or C++ programing language experience.
Shall possess good understanding of either Linux or QNX or Android Operating Systems
Shall have a strong experience in developing software using in POSIX APIs.
Shall have a strong understanding on Networking, socket programming and working experience
in at least one of the IPC Frameworks like DBUS, SOME/IP, Binders etc.
Working experience with test framework and automation projects such as Robot Framework.
Knowledge on various software licenses and their compatibilities.
Shall posses strong knowledge in bootloaders, system startup, power management, persistency
management, health management and diagnostics framework for automotive systems.
Shall have a good knowledge on Functional Safety.
Shall have a good understanding hardware and processor internals.
Nice to haves:
Knowledge or working experience in AUTOSAR and / or Adaptive Autosar.
Understanding of GNU/Linux and its device driver framework.
Knowledge in “Secure Programming Techniques” is a plus.
Understanding in ARM Trusted Frameworks, Bootloaders & Virtualization Solutions is a plus.
Involvement in open-source projects in the past is a plus.
Knowledge in Package management and installers.
- C or C++
- Java Python
- 5+ years of experience
- Data Structure, Algorithms, and Multithreading
- Protocols such as NFS/CIFS/SMB/S3, NAS
- Product Company/Startup Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.
- A solid grasp of computer science fundamentals and especially data structures,
- algorithms, and multi-threading.
- Solid systems background developing in C or C++.
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet aggressive
- goals and high-quality standards.
- Excellent problem solving and communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience developing software components for production use.
- Experience building filesystem features
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You will design and develop features that power the Komprise data management
- platform to manage billions of files and petabytes of data in data centers and in the cloud
- You will define component architecture, evaluate the feasibility, develop for quality
- and robustness and optimize for performance.
- You will be part of an agile and fast-paced team with direct interaction with the customers.
Build new features, enhance existing functionality and fix issues in the Windows Desktop application.
Help develop and maintain UI component library (Windows, dialogs , complex widgets)
Advise and assist the other developers in the Desktop.
- Very strong programming skills in UI development using Qt/C++
- A strong ability to think about components and modules as they relate to other components as part of a larger system.
- QML knowledge is a plus
- Cross platform application development knowledge is a plus, not mandatory
- A very strong attention to detail and the willingness to deliver pixel perfect UI according to the designs.
- Must have: Very strong in ModelView architecture
- Must have : In-depth C++, STL, and data structures knowledge
Desirable : Familiar with unit test frameworks like QtTest or Gtest
Desirable : Experienced with Agile methodology
Desirable : Knowledge in GIT or any other config management tool
Good understanding of object oriented techniques methodologies.
Good hands-on experience of C++ system programming and design.
C/C++, Qt, STL, Design, QML
Experience In product development is good to have
Started in 2015, this lifestyle and accessories startup has taken over the consumer electronics sector in India. Our client has a product range that includes an extensive catalog of headphones, speakers, travel accessories, and modern earphones. It believes in providing cutting edge electronic products stamped with durability and affordability.
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Developing drivers and middleware for mobile and wearable computing on cutting edge new hardware components.
- Optimizing constrained environments of low power mobile devices by writing excellent C/ C++ solutions.
- Collaborating with our business development team, providing support in customer communication and other additional service inquiries, sales leads and sales support.
- Designing new features / hardware introduction
- Implementing and testing software according to design
- Creating tools to automate processes
- Specifying requirements for new/legacy functionality
- Defining feature design and system architecture
- Supporting feature and maintenance teams
- Closely cooperating with development teams
- Closely cooperating with Product Technology Area members (Product Owners, Technical - Specialist, Architect, Subject Matter Experts)
What you need to have:
- BE – CS/ ECE, MS, ME, MTech
- Very Strong C/ C++ experience in an embedded environment
- Expertise in Python Framework
- Good working experience in Unix / Linux operating system
- Must have good knowledge of Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi standards
- Candidates having experience in developing Hearables (TWS, Neckband, headphones) and IoT systems are preferred
- Good knowledge of SDLC,SQA
Candidate shall be responsible for the overall quality of the module that he/she is responsible
Candidate shall be responsible for requirement elicitation and architecture of the module for instrument cluster in a production program
Candidate shall help the PM/architect in estimation
What You Need :
Expertise in C++ for more than 6 years
Experience in Automotive is preferred
Understanding of CAN/LIN protocol
Experience with unit testing tool (GTest/ LDRA etc.)
Experience in design tools like Rhapsody is desirable
The Senior Software Engineer works with an experienced cross-functional team to deliver innovative wireless communication security products. They will utilize real world knowledge and a disciplined approach to product development, and adapt readily - Time-To-Market demands, ensuring product quality and timely delivery in a highly dynamic market environment.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS :
- Design and deliver server platform based software products from conceptual stages to production delivery.
- Work independently on all phases of server centric software development including specification, architecture design, rapid prototyping, efficient coding, integration, debug and unit testing. Support UL and EN regulatory compliance
- Work collaboratively and effectively as part of a small team on fast paced projects that have tight deadlines.
- Support manufacturing life cycle for new products from NPI to production run and incremental software release of functionality.
- Lead, train, and mentor junior engineers
- Document and present design requirements to staff
- Possess a demonstrated ability to communicate with customers via email and phone
REQUIRED SPECIFIC JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILL AND ABILITY :
The individual must possess the following knowledge, skills and abilities and be able to explain and demonstrate that he or she can perform the essential functions of the job, with or without reasonable accommodation, using some combination of skills and abilities.
- Must be an excellent SW developer. We expect experience developing software C/C++ in Linux and Perl. Other scripting languages is a plus (i.e. Python).
- Strong experience with SQL, Database design (MySQL a plus)
- Experience with Network Security Administration and understanding of the full SDLC.
- Experience with Multithread, Socket connection, OpenVPN server setup, OpenSSL, Certificate, Encryption, and TCP/IP troubleshooting.
- Experience with Testing tools, virtualizing servers, and using source control (SVN a plus).
- Experience with Linux development infrastructure, tool chain and build environment (Jenkins a plus).
- Experience developing both Linux application software; installing Linux software and configuring Linux systems.
- Experience with Application server remote update, and Apache Server authentication.
- Proven record of designing and delivering complex networking products from inception to production delivery.
- Previous experience developing quality software for commercial products.
- Experience with communication systems involving wireless, radio, security and mesh networking technologies is a plus.
Experience with OSI networking protocols and applications is a plus.
- Experience with system development tools, including Source-Level Debuggers, Protocol Analyzers (Wireshark), Code Analysis tools, etc.