About Bizician Tech Solutions Pvt Ltd
- Work with Dev Team, Professional Services, DevOps to plan out Database deployments
- Tune MySQL Queries, Indexes, Caches to reach 95 percentile performance requirements
- Review Database schema, plan MySQL queries used by development, DevOps, and reports teams
- Review MySQL slow query log to identify and fix slow queries
- Plan Hot and Cold backup of the master DB tables
- Plan and Implement DR plans
- Implement a Datawarehouse / Data Lake / ETL system to generate reports for analytics support
Key Competencies (Functional):
- Proficiency in MySQL 5.6+
- Handling ACLs
- Has personally managed a fleet of servers (> 5)
- Understands different environments production, deployment, and staging
- Worked in microservice / Service-oriented architecture systems
- Has worked with automated deployment systems for migrations
- Can write MySQL queries, MySQL Stored Procedures, and Functions
- 3to 4years of professional experience as a DevOps / System Engineer
- Command line experience with Linux including writing bash scripts
- Programming in Python, Java or similar
- Fluent in Python and Python testing best practices
- Extensive experience working within AWS and with it’s managed products (EC2, ECS, ECR,R53,SES, Elasticache, RDS,VPCs etc)
- Strong experience with containers (Docker, Compose, ECS)
- Version control system experience (e.g. Git)
- Networking fundamentals
- Ability to learn and apply new technologies through self-learning
- As part of a team implement DevOps infrastructure projects
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and productionenvironments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disasterrecovery, and security/performance monitoring
Greetings of the day.
Hiring C++ Development ON Linux platform_ Accionlabs (Permanent)-Hyderabad, Pune and Bangalore
Role: C++ Development ON Linux platform (Project @ IBM office)
Locations – Hyderabad, Pune, Bangalore (Work From Office only)
Maximum salary 25 LPA for highest experience.
NOTE 1: Candidate should go to any of the IBM offices in Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Pune based on their preferences (no WFH)
Should have 3 to 4 exp in C++ Development ON Linux platform. Shouls have Database knowledge
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Traffic Cop 3D and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope and Die by the Blade.
With a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, we have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee games have been downloaded in every country on earth! If you think you’re a good fit for one of our remote vacancies, we want to hear from you wherever you are based.
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As an IT Administrator you will make sure the office computers are running smoothly, you'll adapt to changing technology and support a fast growing company.
What you tell your friends you do
I manage and maintain top of the line computers so that we can make tons of games each year.
What you will really be doing
Install and configure operating systems and software applications
Monitor and maintain computer systems
Troubleshoot system and diagnosing software faults
Create clear and concise procedural documentation and reports
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and requirements
Mac/Windows/Linux OS experience
Minimum 3 years related IT experience
Azure Active Directory experience
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
Abmiro Solutions is currently seeking a friendly and highly skilled Customer Success Executive to provide enterprise-level support to our vast international customer base. He/She must be able to provide support via phone, web, email, chat, and other channels as needed.
Excellence in customer service skills is a must. We are looking for a self-motivated person who is willing to take ownership of customer issues, complaints and queries reported and see those problems through to resolution.
If you love to explore CRM platforms and wish to have regular interaction and dialog with our customers across the globe, we are looking for you!
We are having our best year yet here in 2020 and looking for talented people who want to make a real difference.
Position: Customer Success Executive
Experience: 0 to 3 Years
Work timing: UK shift - 3:30 pm IST to 1:30 am IST
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage inbound calls, chats, ticketing system and emails.
- Taking ownership of tickets, acknowledging them for confirmation to the customer.
- Guide Customers with technical or non-technical problems
- Strong computer skills needed to research, diagnose, troubleshoot, and identify solutions to customer issues
- Exceptional customer service skills and excellent communication skills to provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Good written communication skills to ensure proper recording of all customer interactions and closure of all presented issues
- Commitment to documenting knowledge in the form of knowledge base tech notes and articles
- Act as a liaison between the delivery team, customers and vendors.
- Proactively work on building process improvements to enhance customer experience.
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- BE degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, BCA, BCS or similar
- Work experience in technical support, IT support, or as a technical engineer is a plus
- Aptitude for problem-solving
- Excellent client-facing/customer service skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to focus and follow-through to the resolution of issues
- Ability to diffuse tension and work the issue at hand
- Basic knowledge of MySQL, Shell Scripts, etc is a plus
What We Provide -
- Be part of a dynamic young and friendly team that strives for top quality and fantastic work culture
- Hell lot of stuff to innovate and learn at the same time
- Opportunities and guidance to learn new technologies, share knowledge and grow within the company and sector.
Location: Pune (Remote until lockdown)
PS: We're a small team, and your impact is going to be huge!
Location : Blr /Chennai
Implement new site design and collateral
Fix bugs in the back and front-end
Migrate & integrate content among multiple platforms
Implement & monitor 3rd party scripts and software
Improve usability and site performance
Work with Designers & Online Marketing Team to upgrade websites, daily
Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
Excellent organizational skills & the ability to prioritize.
Excellent communication skills & the ability to effectively interact with upper management and co-workers.
Strong writing & math skills.
Experience in enterprise level e-commerce (required)
Experience with PHP, Magento, Wordpress, HTML, CSS, Zend, Java Script, Iframes, Jquery, AJAX, APIs (required)
Good knowledge of database concepts and databases such as MySQL.
Magento CERTIFIED (preferred- will have to receive certification otherwise)
Facebook App development experience (preferred)
UX knowledge (a plus)
HTML5 (a plus)
SEO knowledge (a plus)
Mobile experience (a plus)
Roles and Responsibility:
Utilize understanding of Magento's code structure and extension architecture to develop sound technical strategies.
Review, develop and implement innovative features and functionality for tools and modules based on client needs.
Optimize and troubleshoot application code as well as web server configurations.
Ensure seamless migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2 as well as integration with enterprise systems or third-party APIs
(Google, Stripe, etc.).
Work with Magento modules, complex architecture, and business logic.
Review commits for quality, security, scalability, and stability before they are committed to the live site.
Collaborating with the offshore team to brainstorm solutions to business needs
Adding technical specs and architecture to the team's specs for new modules and website features
Scoping out Magento Integration projects with external various systems
Exceptional problem solving and client-facing communication skills
Experience with agile methodologies and Git-based source control
Experience interfacing with clients is mandatory
Working with Linux based server configurations
Working with a distributed team
Stress testing and profiling
- Understands multi-threading and has decent level knowledge of multi-core architectures.
- Technically proficient and hands-on in C++ with a good understanding of C++11 and C++14.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP, UDP & Network topology. Passionate to debug network problems with proficiency in-network and socket programming.
- Ideally should have worked on User space networking stack like Solarflare, Melanox etc.
- Should be able to get hands dirty on things like ASAN, SystemTAP, tcpdump, gdb. etc.
- Should love working on Linux, its kernel and optionally is be aware of Linux optimizations pertaining to low latency.
- Experience of working in HFT (understands order books, strategies etc.) and keen to keep reducing latency, erasing jitter, identify and eliminate queue buildup/congestion in the system.
Desired Skills :
- Passionate about coding and a fast learner.
- Hardware and FPGA work experience a big plus.
- Has worked on Solarflare, Exablaze, etc.
- Ability to work as a team player as well as an individual contributor.
We work hard. Period. :)
We also value the quality of life. Our cubicle free workplace and informally clad workforce reflect this. Benefits include:
- Competitive salary
- Few weeks of paid vacation
- Interaction and collaboration with global experts
- Annual out-station offsite(s) and frequent outings
- Multiple performance-based bonuses
- Health insurance
- A fun work environment with dedicated sports and recreation facilities.
- Opportunities to learn and lead: Frequent Knowledge Sharing Sessions conducted by co-workers
- Work-related and extra-curricular competitions at the office
Role & Responsibilities
- The successful candidate will be experienced in leading and developing a support team within a product support environment
- This position will oversee the teams active case workload and provide guidance where required with a focus on a high-quality world-class customer experience.
- Oversees top tier customer critical account technical support situations to insure all elements of technical support are progressing to issue resolution. Initiates and facilitates the discussion with customer and respective resolution stakeholders during critical issues. Ensures timely, professional and effective communication with the customer and internal groups from both the technical and management perspectives
- Assists with the maintenance of and compliance with department policies and procedures
- Identifies team and individual training needs and assist in driving the delivery of these training initiatives
- Mentors and coaches Technical Support Engineers, soft skills, case management, technical skills, etc.
- Participates and leads hiring to get the best available talent
Qualification (Knowledge & Skills)
- 6-8 years of Experience in Production Support. Preferably in the BFSI domain.
- Experience of leading L1 & L2 support resources
- Demonstrated ability to develop strong relationships with multiple levels of customer with the ability to obtain a working knowledge in support of their business objectives in relation to the delivery of secure applications and data
- Prior experience working for a global IT vendor in a similar role
- Ability to facilitate and manage cross-team collaboration to solve customer issues working with teams in person and virtually
- Experience serving as a customer advocate able to understand and articulate the needs of the client and deliver on those needs
- Ability to keep calm and cool during critical situations and skilled in handling high profile situations with ease
- Must be motivated by challenges, results driven, and able to recommend multiple solutions for a problem
- Strong negotiation and difficult conversation skills for leading critical discussions and setting customer expectations
- Experience creating concise reports for customers, following customer situations/incidents (Incident reports and RCA)
- Proven ability to prioritize workload
- Ability to share constructive feedback; be able to adapt to and embrace change
- Three years bachelor regular degree
- Must have a minimum of 6 years of experience in a technical support environment with 1 - 2 years of people management experience
- Understanding of SLA definitions and tracking.
- Understanding of Support metrics
- Excellent in Customer communication and has a natural flavour for Customer Service
- Good people management skills.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices, and other tech products
- Hands on experience on On-premise & Cloud deployments
- RHEL/CentOS and Debian/Ubuntu
- NodeJS (PM2 is a plus)
- MongoDB and Oracle , RabbitMQ
- Strong understanding of Networking and TCP/UDP protocols
- AWS (Covers S3)
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot basic technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field
- Startup experience is a plus