We are looking for an Integration Engineer to assist our rapidly growing customer base. As part of our integration team, you will be the primary point of contact for all integrations.
You would be responsible for helping our clients integrate with OneFin APIs, configuring our system for clients and providing ongoing help to them to resolve any issues. Eventually you should be able to automate common issues and development of solutions.
You’ll fit right in with us if you have a passion for unraveling complex issues and are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment. If you’re looking to work in an open, collaborative environment side-by-side with our development engineers to help customers and shape future product design, we can’t wait to hear from you!
- Understand and explain APIs to clients.
- Help clients integrate OneFin APIs.
- Research and identify solutions to issues during integration.
- Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate internal teams (e.g. software developers).
- Become a product expert for clients.
- Configure OneFin system for customized usage by clients.
- Identify and write internal and external technical articles or knowledge-base entries, like typical troubleshooting steps, workarounds, or best practices, how-to guides etc.
- Automate solution of common issues using Python.
- Help live clients resolve issues and coordinate with the development team for issue resolution.
- BS/B.Tech. in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in writing code in Python.
- Understanding of web based systems.
- Proficient in understanding and writing JSON.
- Experience in SQL databases.
- Experience working with REST APIs.
- Excellent analytical skills, passion for pinning down technical issues, and solving problems.
- Enjoys a fast-paced startup environment.
OneFin is a technology credit platform - we are building the operating system for financial services. We have built modular, plug-and-play APIs to help our partners (like NBFCs, financial institutions, fintech's, startups etc.) underwrite and collect loans from end customers. In a highly credit underserved country with rapidly increasing smartphone adoption, we are enabling any company to become a fintech company through our suite of APIs and regulatory layer, and helping build customised financial products for "Middle India" and its 360 million customers - for consumption based use cases, upskilling / education financing, medical financing, etc.
- 8-13 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of software design, testing and development practices
- Must have hands on experience in Q/KDB+.
- Good knowledge of Python, Java, C++, Shell Script(any one)
- Good knowledge on SQL/PLSQL and databases (any RDBMS)
- Have experience on using Git/Bit bucket
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to work under pressure, with minimal supervision, and in a team environment
- Detail-oriented and with strong organizational skills
The brand is associated with some of the major icons across categories and tie-ups with industries covering fashion, sports, and music, of course. The founders are Marketing grads, with vast experience in the consumer lifestyle products and other major brands. With their vigorous efforts toward quality and marketing, they have been able to strike a chord with major E-commerce brands and even consumers.
- Coordinating with Supplier to discuss and resolving product quality issues raised by customers.
- Updating customers in a timely fashion regarding the status of quality issues or any requests.
- Participating in product quality planning and control process based on customer’s specifications and requirements.
- Managing escalations to suppliers on product quality, Root cause, action
- Preparing and updating all necessary quality reports as required by customers.
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- Experience in handling customer complaints
- knowledge of DOA, FFR, RCA & Supplier escalation, Excel report
- Communication skills, problem solving attitude
- Client facing experience
- Product Quality management
- Escalation and complaint management
Experience: 3-6 years
· Providing technical advice and troubleshooting for end users
· Experience in Enterprise Apple support like ABM, VPP,ACE and MDM
· Excellent OSX desktop and server support skills
· Experiencing supporting OS X desktop and server across a range of versions
· Strong experience with using and administrating JAMF
· Package Deployment, Image upgrade. Security patches &DEP
· Hands on experience with JAMF tools like Recon , Composure , remote and Admin
· Endpoint hardening via JAMF and self service management.
· Experience using terminal commands and scripts
· Great customer relationship skills
· Good written & verbal communication skills
· Being flexible and customer solution focused
· Experience in various application outlook , AD and Teams.
· Cloud knowledge
We are hiring Python Developers with 2-5 years of experience!
We are looking for someone who has
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in Python
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field)
- Strong in OOPs concept
- Knowledge of dockers and containers is highly desirable
- Knowledge in any one of the Data Bases like MongoDB, Cassandra DynamoDB, MySql
- Hands on experience in AWS Services like EC2, Lambda, ECS
- Experience in working with microservices is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated and demonstrated team player skills
Why should you join Roanuz?
- Working at Roanuz is about joining a team of innovative minds who are passionate about solving complex problems every day.
- As a Ruman, you will get to work in a fun, fast-paced, and supportive culture.
- Our striking success comes from our people, and investing in our team is our top priority!
- We're proud of the culture we've built over the last nine years. We're a team that fails fast but learns faster and finds joy in progress over perfection. Being a Ruman is about joining a team of smart people in an intensely fun environment!
- Flexible working hours.
About the Company
At Roanuz, we build products and applications using practical artificial intelligence. We build everything out of an in-house AI framework. We reinvent sports data, bringing in a technological revolution in sports. Working on AI research & development since 2012, we are one of the most sought-after companies in the global sports tech market.
Look into our website www.roanuz.com to know more about us!
1. Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email, or escalate unresolved issues to the appropriate internal teams
2. Take ownership of customer issues and ensure prompt resolution
3. Maintain customer records by updating all relevant information in the database
4. Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
5.Providing complete information about the product to the customer.
6.Solving all product or service related issues of the customers.
7.Keeping a proper record of the customers.
8.Maintaining and updating the information of the customers regularly.
9.Maintaining a pleasant working environment for your team.
10.Creating policies and procedures.
11.Conducting quality assurance surveys with customers and providing feedback to the staff.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment Pleasant, professional, and courteous personality skill
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Providing Voice support to Internal and External End Users. The job will require you to handle inbound calls / emails / chats regarding technical issues for end users.
- Perform problem cause analysis
- Resolve customer queries and achieve customer delight.
- Ability to Identify Opportunity and Implement Process Improvements
Job Functions / Responsibilities:
- Find technical resolutions on issues or queries related to unknown or new scenarios
- Meet cases resolution SLA"s
- Manage relationships with clients
- Work with cross-functional teams as and when required
- Keep up to date with all eCW products and their enhancements
- Maintain excellent customer satisfaction level
- Other duties as assigned
- Proficient with relational databases (MySql, MsSql)
- Knowledge / Experience with Java or C++ (OOPs Concepts)
- Experience with Internet Protocols, HTTP / HTTPs
- Default ports for HTTP / FTP / MYSQL etc
- Experience with Web Application Server(s)
- Understanding of 3 -Tier / N-Tier Architecture
- Knowledge of SQL Server
- Basic Knowledge of Network Concepts (VPN, Telnet, Ping, Protocols)
Other Skills / Abilities:
- Telephone etiquette
- Fluency in English Communication.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills