What we are looking for
- At-least 3 years of experience of development on backend applications. Full stack experience is a cherry on the top!
- Experience / knowledge of designing robust systems, maintaining & scaling them
- Experience with usage of NoSQL databases like MongoDB & with SQL and RDBMS Systems
- Experience of creating applications with any of the popular frameworks in Python, Java, GoLang, Node
- Experience with JS frontend frameworks like React, Angular, Vue etc is a big plus
- Well versed with versioning systems like git
- Understanding of rest API implementation
Some of the responsibilties you will be taking up are following
- Working on creating performant and fault tolerant systems which are scalable
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable codebase
- Effectively work with product to gather requirements, gain deep understanding of use cases and business needs, and translate into design and implementation.
- Maintain code integrity and organization.
- Manage basic devops related to CI/CD
- Creating secure systems
- Lead other junior developers
- Define optimal and minimal architecture to achieve product requirements
About InfyBytes AI Labs Private Limited Octo
1. Demonstrable problem solving, analytical skills.
2. Ability to program (at Beginner or Advanced Beginner level in one or more programming
3. Ability to think through a problem at conceptual level and propose solutions.
4. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
5. Keen desire to learn, stretch and a never-give-up attitude.
6. Very strong interpersonal skills and an easy-going personality.
7. Highly proactive, result-oriented and team player.
8. Ability to stay current with new technology.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Engineering graduates passing in 2022 starting to kick start their career in technology.
2. Ideal candidate should have hand-on interest in programming and some experience in
writing software applications. If you have a GitHub profile, please provide link to your work.
Nice to have internship / college project.
3. Knowledge of one or more programming language to write fully executable and functional
code is very desirable. Knowledge of databases is also desirable. Both these may be at a
Beginner or Advanced Beginner level.
4. You should be focused, enthusiastic, motivated, and have a desire to progress by learning,
executing and experimenting.
Development activities will include:
Develop server-side stateless services as well as a web client for application
Test software to ensure functional accuracy as well as meet nonfunctional criteria for responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and update software
Build features and applications with a responsive design
Work in a cross functional team with other developers and designers
Ensure quick turnaround of defect fixes by supporting the testing phase which may include (System integration testing, User acceptance functional testing, Non-functional performance testing).
As an integral part of the development team, you will need the following skills to succeed.
OOPs and related technologies like UML, Domain driven design and Core Java design
Design and construction of REST resources and expose these as APIs
Express JS, Knockout JS, BackboneJS
Relational Database like MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle RDBMS
- Hands-On experience on Spring Boot framework and Apache Kafka
Hands-on coding experience in CSS3 and responsive web-based experience UIs for cross-browser and cross-platorm compatible applications
Exposure to versioning tools like SVN, VSS, Git etc
Experience with using NoSQL databases like MongoDB, Cassandra, Oracle NoSQL DB etc
Good written and verbal communication skills
Exposure to Cloud Native microservices development using Docker, Kubernetes
Working knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment principles
Exposure to Agile based Software Development cycle
Role: Java developer
Experience: 4+ years
○ Working experience on JAVA,Spring Boot. (on building web services?)
○ NOSQL DynamoDB knowledge is plus
○ Working experience in building micro services and distributed systems
○ Working experience on using messaging queues RabbitMQ/Kafka is plus
- Developing core infrastructure in Python, Django.
- Developing models and business logic (e. g. transactions, payments, diet plan, search, etc).
- Architecting servers and services that enable new product features.
- Building out newly enabled product features.
- Monitoring system uptime and errors to drive us toward a high-performing and reliable product.
- Take ownership and understand the need for code quality, elegance, and robust infrastructure.
- Worked collaboratively on a software development team.
- Built scalable web applications.
- Minimum 4 years of industry or open-source experience.
- Proficient in at least one OO language: Python(preferred)/Golang/Java.
- Writing high-performance, reliable and maintainable code.
- Good knowledge of database structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Experience working with AWS components [EC2, S3, RDS, SQS, ECS, Lambda].
Programming Languages: Perl, Python, java. Perl programming with strong OOPs knowledge.
- UI: HTML, JS
- System: Linux must have – good knowledge and shell scripting experience.
- Prior experience in infrastructure automation, monitoring will definitely help.
The person in this role:
- Will be involved in developing new monitoring scripts, enhancement & defect fixes on existing monitors
- Have to be on-call to support any incoming production/P1 internal issues which need urgent attention (team members are on call for a week and we have a weekly rotation policy within the team)
- Shell scripting
The Solar Labs was founded by IIT alumni in 2017 to accelerate solar adoption in the world. Our products empower the solar industry to help it succeed. We develop software that helps solar installers and developers in designing more optimized solar PV systems, increase energy yield per panel installed, reduce cost of installations and create quotations and reports for clients within 20 minutes. The software has been used to estimate 1200 MW+ of solar capacity across India and serves some of the largest companies in the world including Tata Power, Adani Solar, Renew Power and hundreds of MSMEs.
When we succeed, the solar industry wins, and the world wins.
About the Product :
It's a 3d simulation software, to replicate rooftops/commercial sites, place solar panels and generate the estimation of solar energy.
- Develop cloud-based Python Django software products
- Working closely with UX and Front-end Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
- Solid database skills in a relational database (i.e. PostgresSQL, MySQL, etc.) Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google cloud infrastructure knowledge is a plus
Syfe is the digital wealth manager for investors who expect more – greater transparency, smarter personalised portfolios, and better investment outcomes.
We combine proven investment strategies with game-changing technology to give investors globally diversified portfolios that are in sync with their personal risk profiles. Unlike traditional investment management, there are no high fees or hidden costs involved, so investors can be sure they are always earning the best possible return on their investment.
We are backed by leading Global investors and building Asia digital wealth champion out of Singapore.
Who are we:
While we are a diverse set of people, we value the following core traits:
- Fast learning: We often require learning new tools and technologies. We believe in adopting them if they are particularly well suited for our problems, instead of limiting ourselves to what we already know. However, we are always short of time and therefore have to learn fast.
- Versatility: While each one of us has a core skill, we possess at least one secondary skill as well. Apart from allowing the team to be fluid, it also helps us understand how all pieces (frontend, database, network, servers, etc.) fit together.
- Madness about quality: Put together, individual lines of code should be robust, scalable, high-performance, fault-tolerant, and most importantly, beautiful software. We also stay up-to-date with the latest in the world of software to make ourselves better.
- Passion: To try out new ideas and iterate on existing product features, and love experimenting with new technology if it's right for the job. Because not only do we ride the cutting edge, we make it happen.
- Collaboration: We believe that engineering is a continuous process of learning and improvement and that the best way to learn is by getting help from your fellow engineers. Coding is more fun when you do it together and appreciate the feedback.
We are seeking a Backend Engineer to develop and own state of the art products that help bring people closer to their financial goals. As we build and scale Syfe over the next few years, our product and engineering team is growing and it is the perfect time to join the team at an early stage and create an impact within and outside the organisation.
- Architect services and systems using well accepted design patterns to allow for iterative, autonomous development and future scaling
- Anticipates future use cases and makes design decisions that minimize the cost of future changes.
- Understand their team's domain, share their knowledge frequently with their teammates and contribute to team's documentation.
- Regularly think about team practices and processes and discusses improvements with team.
- Mentor teammates in an open, respectful, flexible, empathetic manner. Seek out mentoring opportunities specifically to create team redundancy and backfill ability.
- Work with the product team to translate powerful ideas into everyday business value.
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Firm grasp of at least one programming language
- Experience with distributed systems
- Curiosity about how things work
- Problem-solving skills, analytical mind, and positive attitude
What you get:
- Opportunity to be a core part of the team and shape the company
- Opportunity to learn and grow fast
- Competitive market salary
- A fun workplace
- Most importantly, a kick-ass team
-Should be strong in complex problem solving, Data
Structure & Algorithms.
-Should be proficient in more than one Programming
language i.e Java, Node, Golang, etc.( Oops Languages & Concepts) and related frameworks.
-Should be comfortable with SQL, NOSQL databases.
-Should have comfortable writing Unit tests.