- Leads more than one projects end-to-end and collaborates across functions. Drives planning, estimation and execution.
- Manages stakeholder expectations and offers scalable, reliable, performant and easy to maintain solutions
- Consistently delivers complex, well backed and bug-free products in time
- Consistently takes well thought technical/design decisions
- Develops expertise in more than one area and shares knowledge with others. able to mentor/train in areas which are new to them.
- Drives people to solve engineering challenges
- Enjoys high respect of Tech and other cross functional teams
- Demonstrates effective communication with project team, management and
internal/external clients as necessary.
- Surfaces both technical and non-technical team challenges and helps resolve them
- Champion for SDLC best practices and high quality standards
- Expert at in RoR, Golang, NodeJS or Python. Good to have exposure to ML.
- Must have experience in cloud computing
- Operates independently with almost no oversight
- Is able to apply domain expertise to think critically and make wise decisions for the
team, taking into account tradeoffs and constraints.
- Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
- Has delivered multiple projects with end-to-end engineering ownership
- Keeps track of new technology/tools and embraces them as necessary
- 7+ years of experience in product driven organization
- A Bachelors or Masters degree in engineering from a reputed institute (preferably
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Lightning Job By Cutshort ⚡
As part of this feature, you can expect status updates about your application and replies within 72 hours (once the screening questions are answered)
With over 20 years of expertise in broadcasting, postproduction and IT infrastructure, we have implemented large-scale, multi-platform convergence projects. Desynova is a unique company formed by a unique mix of skill sets and experience which makes us stand out in the industry. We are a team of founders and leaders in diverse fields of the technology landscape, where many players from the video and IP worlds are still learning the basic terrain. And for a few who do know the technology, proposing a suitable and profitable solution to the client, is still a challenge. Digital technologies are revolutionizing not just backend efficiency and productivity, but frontend consumer user interfaces and services in entertainment and beyond. Most players, however, do not have the expertise to fully take advantage of these technologies and very few service providers exist with complete lifecycle experience in designing and implementing cutting-edge solutions. Desynova enables its customers to reach any screen, at any time, with any content from any location in the world and to maximize return on their valuable video assets.
Below are the responsibilities and requirements for the Data Science role:-
Role - Backend Developer
Experience - 2- 3 Years
Notice period - Immediate Joiner
Location - Remote
Someone who has:
• Designed scalable Applications
• Hands-on experience building end-to-end systems
• Good architectural & design skills
• Strong coding, data structures and algorithms
• The ability to own end-to-end responsibility - right from requirement to release
• The ability to produce bug-free and production-grade code
Skills we are looking for:
• Worked with Elastic Search. Experience with Kibana & Logstash
• Rabbit MQ, SQS, Celery
• Python with frameworks such as Django
• Experience with microservice architecture
• Experience with Domain Driven Design/Repository based design etc
• Graph DB/Mongo DB
• Experience in REST API development
• Good with Algorithms (sorting Algorithms, dynamic programming, Graphs)
• Experience with NLP technologies & the handling of unstructured text Expertise in at least 3 of the following:
Sentiment Analysis, Entity Extraction, Natural Language Understanding (NLU) and Natural Language Generation (NLG) Strong understanding of text pre-processing and normalization techniques, such as tokenization, POS tagging and parsing and how they work at a low level
Good To Have
• Familiar with ELK Stack
• Design Patterns
• Extensive experience in applying different NLP techniques to problems such as sentence summarization,
question answering, sentiment analysis, knowledge extraction and conversational bots
• Strong command over linear algebra and statistics having the ability to quickly translate ideas to efficient,
• Deep learning programming experience with Python/Tensorflow or similar library in a GPU environment
• 3 - 6 Years of Experience in Golang Development
• Understands requirements well and comes up with efficient design
• Develops complex, well backed and bug-free products.
• Estimates accurately.
• Takes well-reasoned tech decisions keeping in mind goals and trade-offs
• Becomes a go-to person in more than one area. Provide technical mentoring to team
• Communicates clearly, gets clarifications and establishes expectations for all parties
• Helps establish SDLC best practices and high standards of code quality
• Demonstrates excellent problem solving & debugging skills
• Proactively identifies and resolves issues in requirements, design and code
Ideal Candidate Profile:
• Solid experience in Golang is must.
• Solid understanding of Apache Products.
• Should have experience in cloud computing (AWS is desired).
• Has an ability to quickly learn and contribute in multiple codebase
• Overcomes roadblocks and requires minimal oversight
• Takes initiatives to fix issues/tech debts before assigned to him/her
• Able to deep dive into codebase and advise QA of possible regression impact
• Communicates tech decisions through design docs and tech talks
• Has delivered projects with end-to-end accountability
• Keeps track of industry trends and introduces right tech/ tools for a given job
• Excellent understanding of software engineering practices,
• Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms
• Experience in product driven organisation.
Job Description :
We are looking for a Backend Developer to join our Software Development team in Gurgaon.
At Zunpulse, you can expect to design flexible and scalable solutions and work on complex
challenges by utilizing skills in data structures, algorithms, and object-oriented programming. You
will be part of the team that develops state-of-the-art products which aim at helping millions of
- Must have worked on Spring, Spring boot framework
- Strong Java developer skills
- Should have strong knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms
- Should be well versed with Agile Development methodologies
- Prior experience in handling backend
- Should have strong debugging and communication skill
- Microservices experience would be a plus
- Built backend for Android, iOS applications in past
- Well versed with AWS deployments
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Experience in SQL or Mongo Database
- Perform UI tests to optimize performance
- Write clean reusable code
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Electronics or equivalent.
• Graduated in 2020/21 having 1-2 years of industrial experience
Spring boot, Java, Flask, Python, Data Structures, Algorithms, Basic knowledge of AWS/GCP
What we offer
● Growth-oriented culture
● Limitless learning opportunities by working with cutting edge tech stacks and with a
diverse and talented team
● Excellent compensation with competitive benefits
● Flexible work environment
● A chance to make an impact on our business strategy using your work
Zunpulse is India's leading smart electricity brand. Backed by Godrej, we are a 150+ member
engineering team led by co-founders from IIT Kharagpur, IIT Delhi & IIT Kanpur. We have developed
the largest range of IoT and AI-enabled smart home products with one single offering in mind
#phonesekarocontrol. Founded in June 2016, we have impacted 1,00,000 + homes to date.
Customers are looking for comfort, convenience, and security, all of which zunpulse provides with a
single app, to provide it all with a hyper-personalized experience. With the zunpulse app, the team is
creating a new way for the customers to manage their lives while keeping them cool, fun, and trendy.
With an all-around IoT tech solution, zunpulse is set to create a future smart home suite that can
transform how you live and interact with your home.
To know more about us refer:
- Working on the scalability, maintainability and reliability of the products
- Building modular and composable system components
- Above all, delivering value to users
Desired Candidate ProfileWhat you need to have:
- 4+ years of Software Development Experience
- Experience in building Web API based systems in Golang, Python, or Java backed by automated tests
- Experience in building modular monoliths or decoupled microservices
- Relational Data modelling skills, ability to think declaratively in plain SQL
- Experience with using Infrastructure as code tools like Terraform, Ansible etc.
- Experience with logging and monitoring tools
- Good understanding of Linux systems and Containers
- Understanding of CI/CD, software packaging and distribution
- Worked with Orchestrators like Kubernetes/Nomad/Docker Swarm
The key aspects of this role include:
• Design, build, and maintain scalable applications using Python.
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements
based on business need and architectural improvements.
• Act as a subject matter expert for Application Software developers and Engineers.
• Handle server-side code for a production platform and contribute to new features.
To be the right fit, you'll need:
• More than 4+ years of experience as a software developer in Python, with knowledge of at least one
Python web framework such as Django, Flask, etc.
• Good understanding of common design patterns and architecture principles to design reliable and
• Strong communication skills
• Knowledge of databases line NoSQL or MongoDB
• Good to have AWS and Docker or Web services
● You’ve been building scalable backend solutions for web applications.
● You have experience with any of these backend programming languages -- Python,
NodeJS or Java.
● You write an understandable, very high quality, testable code with an eye towards
● You are a strong communicator. Explaining complex technical concepts to designers,
support, and other engineers is no problem for you.
● You possess strong computer science fundamentals: data structures, algorithms,
programming languages, distributed systems, and information retrieval.
● You have completed a bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related
field, or equivalent training, fellowship, or work experience.
• Write and maintain the back-end code as micro services & to work in API development.
• Experience in Test Driven Development.
• Able to interact with team and understand functional requirements and create design documents for new features.
• Exposure to bug fixing, maintenance, continuous integration releases.
• Participate in sprint planning and story elaboration sessions.
• Should be able to work independently contributing to Agile project.
• Experience with Test-Driven Development, Integration testing and Agile processes.
• Reviews peers code from a standard and design adherence perspective.
1. One or more of Python/PHP/Ruby/NodeJS/Java
2. Sound object-oriented skills, including strong design patterns knowledge
2. REST APIs
3. MVC architecture
5. Exp with at least 1 NoSQL databases MongoDB/Memcache/Redis/
6. Exp with search technologies Elasticsearch/Solr
7. Exp building messaging based asynchrounous systems RabbitMQ/Kafka/SQS/Celery will be added advantage
8. Exp with Django/Flask frameworks will be added advantage
9. Knowledge of software best practices like Test-Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous Integration (CI) will be added adnavtage
1. Developing software solutions in conjunction with Relational theory, Rest APIs and NoSQL database technologies
2. Knowledge of cloud based technologies in AWS or Azure will be added advantage
3. Understanding of RDBMS technologies like MySQL, PostgreSQL.
4. Hands-on with Version control systems (GIT, SVN) and Unix/Ubuntu.
5. Experience in requirement analysis, HLD, LLD, unit & integration testing.
6. Good hands on experience in debugging application issues
1) Top performer in the company
2) Has worked with product based startup company
3) Ambitious and hardworking