Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
GreedyGame is a platform which enables blending of ads within mobile gaming experience using assets like background, characters, power-ups. It helps advertisers engage audiences while they are playing games, empowers game developers monetize their game development efforts through non-intrusive advertising and allows gamers to enjoy gaming content without having to deal with distractive advertising.
Senior Backend Developer /Backend Developer
Hiring for the position of Backend Developer responsible for managing back-end services and the interchange of data between the server and the users.
Your primary focus will be the development of all server side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
● Create and consume restful APIs
● Design, develop, and maintain internal and external applications
● Build efficient, testable, and reusable modules
● Write high quality, structured application/interface code and documentation
● Identify solutions through research and collaboration that resolves the root of problems as they arise
● Define functional and technical requirements for application software to develop skills and knowledge
● Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
● Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
∙ Proficient in Node.JS
∙ 2+ years’ experience designing, querying, and updating databases in MySQL/nosql
∙ Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas
∙ Good to have knowledge of AWS, Redis, ElasticSearch
Education: Min. Graduate in related discipline
Work experience: 2 years relevant experience
- Rich experience in Java Development or a Full Stack Developer.
- Must have experience in
- Backend- Java
- Experience in development, customization and integration on Java.
- Leading proof-of-concept work involving both Java J2EE technologies, along with web based technologies including AngularJS & HTML5.
- Application frameworks including Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Spring Security.
- Strong exposure of development with JAVA-8 and above, Object Oriented design, concurrent and distributed programming along with development best practices including debugging and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in developing and consuming RESTful microservices using Spring Framework elements such as MyBatis, RestControllers, RestTemplates etc,
- Must have the ability to develop Java Modules and Customization, Extension Development.
- Should have strong knowledge of OOPS, MVC architecture.
- Hands-on experience in Backend - Azure, Sql Server,Devops pipelines, Kubernetes and Micro Services.
- Strong MYSQL, OOPS and RDBMS concepts.
- Proficiency to handle complex and quality demanding jobs.
Company - Tekclan Software Solutions
Position – PHP Developer
Experience – Minimum 3 plus years or Very strong hands on technical expertise is a must
Location - Chennai
1. Individual contributor with 3+ years of experience in IT Industry.
2. Strong knowledge in PHP (Laravel), HTML, CSS, jQuery.
3. Good knowledge in creating & maintaining databases.
4. Should have knowledge in Rest API, JSON etc.,
5. Experience in creating WP Plugins, themes.
6. Customizing the existing plugins and themes.
7. Experience in Hosting and maintaining websites.
8. Experience in integrating JS libraries.
9. Added advantage for those who have prior working experience in SAAS products.
Quantsapp is India's first Option Trading Analytics platform on mobile. With
it makes us one of the fastest growing platform for options trading in India.
Quantsapp wants to accelerate its growth even more and capture new
countries which requires the development team to grow.
At Qauntsapp we are looking for a dynamic team mate to take up a role of
Server side development to support the brain behind the application.
Job Summary :
- You will be responsible for developing new logics / products / features as
described by the business / research team.
- An ideal candidate should be strong in mathematical processes like
optimizations, matrix algebra, differential equation, simulation process etc.
and should also possess decent hands-on experience on python, sql server and
preferably Aws. IIT graduation is a plus.
- Create algorithms from scratch
- Create products and backend API's as described by the business team
- Back-test and create hypothesis as desired by the research team
- Code the backend of logics for consumption by the UI team
- Deploy websockets, rest api's & dynamic tcp, udp based data flow
- Deployment and maintenance of codes with version control
- Should possess a good knowledge of advanced computing and mathematical
- Strong hands-on on Python and optionally Matlab
- Knowledge of databases like Sql & No Sql
- Ability to work with tight time lines
- In depth knowledge and good hands on experience on Pandas and Numpy
- Knowledge of Option Markets is a plus
- Excellent organizational and multitasking ability
- Experience on AWS Cloud is a plus
- LAMP Stack
- Laravel Framework
- HTML Framework
- Ionic Framework - Capacitor for making hybrid mobile app
- E-Commerce frameworks
- Payment Gateway
- Familiarity with PHP and popular CMSs such as WordPress, Joomla
- Good working knowledge of Database concepts
- High-quality & optimized code
- Strong knowledge of JSON & the REST API is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Good communication
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Quick & Independent-learner
- Problem-solving skills
StoryXpress (a Techstars-backed company) is an end-to-end video platform and is an efficient and effective way of humanizing the way you promote and sell your product or services, and communicate with your customers. With a suite of professional video tools (Video Creator, Video Recorder, Video Hosting and Analytics, Video APIs, and SDKs), we help small and medium-sized businesses drive more revenue through the strategic use of video. Founded in 2014, StoryXpress has a rich community of 500K+ users including small enterprises to Fortune 500 companies.
Why Work with Us:
Get an opportunity to contribute to an exciting, forward-thinking and fast-moving Start-Up.
Shape-Up your career by working with young and supportive teams and peers!
Innovation and Creativity is all what matters!
Experience and understand the startup which is transforming the video marketing industry.
Friendly Policies, good-competitive salaries, Team Outings and what not!
- Building and scaling web products that directly impact our customers and partners.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs and implement the same.
- Implement user interfaces in React alongside Node.js.
- Translate several RESTful data sources to be used in a front-end application.
- Dig into bugs and feature requests along with writing the tests.
- Should have minimum 2 years of experience in the respective field.
- Proficient knowledge of Node.js, Express.js, MySQL.
- You should know how to build scalable web apps.
- You should know how to build front-end components.
- Good understanding of micro-server architecture and REST API.
- Should be comfortable with HTML, CSS, and related technologies
- You should know why a framework is necessary.
- Proficient in code versioning tools like Git.
Are you excited at the possibility of developing an already stellar team to meet the growing needs of our platform and business? Does this opportunity to build a groundbreaking team and solve hard problems sound amazing to you? If so, we would love to have you onboard!*
Brownie Points For:
- Experience building/working on Chrome Extensions.
- Proficiency with Socket.io and/or Redis.
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Webpack.
- Be proficient in server-side development and optimization of data, including database creation and management and debugging
- Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
- Create and maintain software documentation
- Create user-friendly and intuitive interfaces
- Create and analyze reliable and secure back-end functionality
- Maintain, expand, and scale our website
- Remain knowledgeable of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Collaborate with front-end developers and web designers to match visual design intent
- Bachelor of Engineering/Technology in computer science, software engineering, programming, or equivalent
- Proficiency with MongoDB and MySQL
- Understanding of object-oriented programming
- Experience with the design and implementation of APIs
- Understanding of code versioning and management with Git
- Understanding of code deployment tools such as Jenkins, Capistrano, and ElectricFlow
- Track record of successfully managing multiple company or customer websites
- Excellent time-management and communication skills
- Collaborate with the team members to understand the client requirements.
- Must have experience in working on frameworks such as Laravel, CodeIgniter.
- Write clean and well-structured codes.
- Produce detailed technical product descriptions.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software along with the databases to ensure strong functionality and optimization.
- Contribute to all the software development phases.
- Follow the industry’s best practices for writing clean code.
- Develop and deploy the latest features that facilitate the relevant tools and procedures if required.
- Improve the code-base of our products in a significant manner
To be the right fit, you'll need: