PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Should have develop professional applications in PHP using CodeIgniter.
- Additional advantage if worked on frameworks like Laravel and Zend
- Advance Level SQL knowledge
- Additional advantage if familiar with Server Configuration and Monitoring
- Should have working on Git Repository
- Candidate should have exceptionally good debugging skills.
- Clear about Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
SECONDARY RESPONSIBILITIES :-
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of the project.
- Should be capable to work in a team.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Should be enthusiasts and able to take challenge.
About WEQ Technologies
What is Contentstack?
Contentstack combines the best Content Management System (CMS) and Digital Experience Platform (DXP) technology. It enables enterprises to manage content across all digital channels and create inimitable digital experiences. The Contentstack platform was designed from the ground up for large-scale, complex, and mission-critical deployments. Recently recognized as the Gartner PeerInsights Customers' Choice for WCM, Contentstack is the preferred API-first, headless CMS for enterprises across the globe.
What Are We Looking For?
Contentstack is looking for an Application Engineer - Fullstack.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Work across the stack from a code commit to running it in production, with the end goal of delivering the best possible experience for the user
- Design, develop and test features from inception to rollout
- Write high quality code that is scalable, testable, maintainable and reliable
- Collaborate with people across roles to understand the domain and work towards building the right solution
- Adopt an open mindset for learning new things and working in new roles
- Continuously improve by working on and providing feedback
- Experience working with NodeJS on the backend and ReactJS/Angular on the frontend
- Good understanding of static site generator Vercel/ Next JS/ VueJS / Gatsby (Preferably Gatsby)
- Understands the value of writing unit tests and automated tests
- Understands how code is integrated, deployed and run in production
- Experience developing and pushing NPM modules. (SDKs, Scripts, Solutions)
- Good understanding of the GitHub workflow.
- Exposure to databases like MongoDB, Redis, and/or any Relational databases is preferred
- Foundational understanding of Object Oriented Programming and/or Functional Programming concepts is preferred
- Understands serverless technologies, such as lambda functions preferred.
Job type – Full time employment
Job location – Mumbai, Pune, Bangalore OR Remote
Work schedule – Monday to Friday, 10am to 7pm
Minimum qualification – Graduate.
Years of experience – 2+ years
No of position - 5
Travel opportunities - On need basis within/outside India. Candidate should have valid passport
What Really Gets Us Excited About You?
- Experience in working with product based start-up companies
- Knowledge of working with SAAS products.
- Working with multiple technologies to build ecosystem around the products we build.
What Do We Offer?
Interesting Work | We hire curious trendspotters and brave trendsetters. This is NOT your boring, routine, cushy, rest-and-vest corporate job. This is the “challenge yourself” role where you learn something new every day, never stop growing, and have fun while you’re doing it.
Tribe Vibe | We are more than colleagues, we are a tribe. We have a strict “no a**hole policy” and enforce it diligently. This means we spend time together - with spontaneous office happy hours, organized outings, and community volunteer opportunities. We are a diverse and distributed team, but we like to stay connected.
Bragging Rights | We are dreamers and dream makers, hustlers, and honeybadgers. Our efforts pay off and we work with the most prestigious brands, from big-name retailers to airlines, to professional sports teams. Your contribution will make an impact with many of the most recognizable names in almost every industry including Chase, The Miami HEAT, Cisco, Shell, Express, Riot Games, IcelandAir, Morningstar, and many more!
A Seat at the Table | One Team One Dream is one of our values, and it shows. We don’t believe in artificial hierarchies. If you’re part of the tribe, you get a seat at the table. This includes unfiltered access to our C-Suite and regular updates about the business and its performance. Which, btw, is through the roof, so it’s a great time to be joining…
Senior PHP Developer
What’s the opportunity?
AiTrillion is looking for a Sr. Developer with experience in
- Zend Framework CI
- NodeJS, Express
- Serverless Framework & CLI
- AWS Lambda
- API Gateway with MySQL
- DynamoDB database experience
What will you be doing?
- Strong Development/Management background with experience in Developing Products with large-scale user transactions and having critical business nature.
- Must be able to build the technical architecture/stack of the product from scratch including server interactions, scripts, deployment stage, features with a cost-effective manner.
- Hands-on implementation of the critical interfaces and complex modules of the systems and features as a solution architecture and design.
- Provide timely deliverables, estimates, and complete tasks in an Agile development environment.
- Reviewing code for coding standards and accuracy and functionality.
- Help the team to solve complex coding problems and troubleshoot the issues.
What skills do you need?
- Minimum 5+years of Technical Lead experience.
- Handle on any MVC PHP Frameworks Like Zend Framework, Laravel
- Must have experience on NodeJS, Express, Loopback
- Good to have hands-on Serverless Framework & CLI, AWS Lambda, API Gateway, SQS, SNS, Step Functions
- Hands-on Relation, Non-relation, MYSQL, Data Lakes, HIVE, Apache Spark, MongoDB, Apache Cassandra, Streaming Analytics, In-Memory, NoSQL Database.
- Must have a good understanding of building and using REST APIs and Different Authentication Protocols.
- Good to have experience with Amazon Web Services (EC2, RDS Aurora, Lambda, API Gateway, S3, CloudFront )
- Must have experience building microservices and customer-facing APIs.
- Must have a sound understanding of failure modes, resiliency patterns, and techniques to enable robust, self-healing architecture.
- Develop Business Domain-Driven Reusable Microservices.
- Knowledge of version control systems like GIT (mandatory).
- Experience with Google Cloud is a plus.
- Experience with the process of automation and load testing is a plus.
At AiTrillion, we are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard. Our belief is that a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion enables us to truly make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from Indigenous peoples, racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities.
We’re looking for a senior full stack developer (MERN) with a proven experience to design and create software. The responsibilities will include coding both on the front and back-end, writing APIs, and React components.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Writing clean, functional code on the front- and back-end
- Writing unit tests and fixing bugs or other coding issues
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs and react components
- Perform peer code reviews
- Reporting Designation: Full Stack Development (KH_PPLS_PE_SPD.Full Stack Development)
- Reporting Department: Software Product Development (KH_PPLS_PE_SPD)
Required work experience
- Industry: IT
- Role: Web Development
- Years of experience: 3 to 6
Key Performance Indicators:
- 3-6 years of industry work experience
- Proven experience as a Full Stack Developer or similar role
- End-to-end full stack experience designing and building scalable applications
- Strong proficiency in React (hooks knowledge is plus)
- Strong proficiency in Nodejs
- Good HTML5 / CSS3 skills with expertise on responsive web design
- Must have development experience in Micro services using NodeJS and TypeScript
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, mongoose, aggregation framework and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience in using and developing GraphQL APIs
- Knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN.
- Open minded to take up any challenge, research and provide solutions –
- Great attention to detail
- Testing libraries – jest, testing-library is plus
- TDD / BDD experience is plus
- Experience with AWS, K8S is plus
- Familiar with SDLC methodologies like SCRUM, AGILE, Continuous Integration
We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Rails Web developer with good communication skills. The Candidate MUST have good communication skills and should be comfortable taking Phone/Video calls with US employees.
Please see below the technical skillset required:
- Strong Proficiency in HTML/CSS and experience with Bootstrap and FontAwesome
- Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
- Experience with popular ReactJS workflows (such as Flux and Redux)
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experience with NPM and NodeJS
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, etc.
- Experience with popular frameworks like EmberJS, BackboneJS, KnockoutJS and Vue is a plus.
For Backend (Ruby on Rails):
- Solid understanding of Ruby along with Rails 3, 4 and 5
- Solid understanding of gems like with devise, ActiveAdmin, Clockwork, SideKiq, Ransack
- Proficient with ActionCable, EventMachine, Websocket
- Excellent understanding of Rails query interface and DBMS like Mysql, sqlite, postgreSQL
- Proficient in creating test suites using Cucumber, Capybara, RSpecs, Minitests etc
- Proficient in HTML/CSS/Sass
- Experience in AWS Elastic Beanstalk and Capistrano deployments is a plus
- Experience in creating Ruby programs/scripts to automate tasks is a plus
- Experience with CMS systems like BrowserCMS is a plus
- Exp – 9+ yrs
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization is a solid plus
- Experience in GoLang and/or Rails and desire to work on back-end applications is a solid plus
Required experience and skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science and Engineering. Bonus: Masters degree.
- 3+ years of total full-time work experience, preferably shipping SaaS applications.
- Startup experience strongly desired and comfortable wearing multiple hats.
- Proficiency in
- 1. Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Mysql, Linux, Git, AWS, CI/CD, NewRelic.
- 2. broad range of internet technologies and applications.
- Knowledge of frontend technologies and frontend development experience is prized and a plus. We use React and React Native for our web app and mobile apps respectively.
- Keep high quality performance, scalability, availability & security in mind to build, extend, and maintain web front end, mobile, and backend components of an evolving, real-time application
- Write bug free clean, elegant, testable code that scales well, and is delivered on time.
- Very curious and self driven.
We use a rubric / career ladder as a framework to help our engineers grow in their careers. Please refer to the SDE II section in the rubric (click to view) to understand our expectations on your role and responsibilities.
Your responsibilities include:
- Completing moderately complex projects containing some ambiguity with minimal oversight
- Troubleshooting and resolve most common production issues without assistance; being able to determine basic troubleshooting steps for uncommon production issues and occasionally contributes to on-call runbook
- Removing most blockers individually and proactively escalate or seek assistance to become unblocked quickly
Tophatter is re-imagining discovery commerce in a world increasingly connected by smartphones. We are the world's fastest, most entertaining marketplace for mobile shoppers.
CloudQA is a bootstrapped SaaS startup based out of Hyderabad. Our web application testing tools have helped companies ensure their customers get the best digital experiences.
You would be working on a world class product in a technically strong team competing with ex-google teams and silicon valley startups. CloudQA is used by some of the leading enterprises, govt institutions and rising startups across the world.We seek a strong technical background in both front-end and back-end development. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Developer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills, should able to demonstrate website features
- Good to have experience with vue.js, AngularJS and code repositories such as GitLab
- Good to have experience on AWS, GCP Cloud Service Providers and kubernetes
- Understanding of testing frameworks
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications
- To Develop and maintain highly reliable and scalable web services.
- Understand product requirements, engage with team members and customers to define solutions and estimate the scope of work required.
- Develop and Deliver solutions that can keep up with a rapidly evolving product in a timely fashion.
- Improve the product features and performance in any way possible
- Write effective APIs
- Working with git repositories and CICD
a. Minimum Bachelor's Degree
b. Minimum 3 yr experience
c. Basic English Proficiency
d. International Clients
Interview will be online on Skype/Zoom.