MindTickle is a sales readiness platform for onboarding, product training, coaching and ongoing readiness, that helps fast growing companies to prepare their sales teams and partners in a scalable and effective way. MindTickle has proven success in reducing ramp-up times for new sales reps and increasing the productivity of the entire sales team.
The vision at Mindtickle is to build a platform to simplify the work of customer-facing employees. A testament to this vision of #SalesReadiness is our recent funding from Softbank Group Corp valuing us $1.2B. With 200+ enterprise customers ranging from pre-IPO companies to fortune 2000s, we could not have asked for more.
Now as this rocketship shifts gears to scale, we are looking for talented & sincere product folks to join our team. Oh! you might have questions on our work culture, do visit our Glassdoor page and read why we have a 4.8 rating.
Primary Skills: Database Systems (SQL), Python Flask/Fast API/Django frameworks specifically
- Highly proficient in fundamentals of Python web development frameworks like Flask, Django and Fast API
- Demonstrated experience in developing APIs using Python frameworks
- Should have deep knowledge in PostgreSQL, MS SQL Server and other SQL based Databases
Company Name: Bharat Software Solutions
Descriptions: There is an opening for a post PHP Developer. The candidate must have a minimum experience of 2 years.
Required Skills: Core PHP, Jquery, Ajax, HTML, CSS, MYSQL, and Codeigniter.
• Design and build efficient, scalable systems that are used by millions of people,
• Own what you build as you create, test, and refine what’s under the hood of our pages and services,
• Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions,
• Investigate existing queries and write new queries with performance optimization in mind,
• Build well-designed software in a way that is generic, reusable, and easily extensible, as well as solves the business needs and requirements,
• Collaborate with product managers, designers, and software engineers to ensure design vision is maintained, the final markup is standards compliant, and UI deliverables are completed on time,
• Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better,
• Discover, design, develop, deploy, debug. Repeat!
• 1-2 years of experience,
• Proficiency in web scripting programming with PHP,
• Experience with MySQL Databases,
• Design, build and maintain high performance, scalable and secure code,
• Experience with cloud services like AWS is plus,
• Experience with MVC architecture is a plus,
• Knowledge / experience in building an API,
• Solid understanding of the foundations of security and best practices,
• Good grasp of data structures and algorithms,
• Excellent problem-solving skills,
• Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness, as well as maintaining code quality, organisation and testing/deployment,
• Passionate about technology and willing to develop expertise in an emerging field,
• Strong organisational and communication skills, team player.
Perquisites & Benefits:
• A competitive salary,
• Opportunity to be part of a diverse working environment, valuable social sector work experience,
• Fun, casual, relaxed and flexible work environment.
At Primathon, we strive to deliver world-class software for our clients and empower our engineers to become full-stack in technology and provide them 360° experience. We are looking for champions in backend development with experience in NodeJs/Python. You would be working on NodeJs, Python, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis Elastic search, RabbitMq, SQS, Docker, AWS.
Responsibilities and Duties
● Participate in agile software development, prototyping and code reviews
● As a backend engineer, you will work on backend services in Node JS, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis.
● Design, implement and/or use RESTful web services
● Designing database schema
● Writing automation test cases
● Write testable, well-thought-out code within the ecosystem, embracing additional languages and frameworks when appropriate
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
● 1+ years of experience as a Backend developer.
● Experience designing, implementing and using RESTful Web Services with Service-Oriented Architecture.
● Solid understanding of version control principles, preferably using Git
● Experience using mocking frameworks, testing frameworks, dependency injection, NoSQL and/or relational databases
● Strong knowledge on how to navigate the vast and quickly evolving collection of open source projects and select the right tool for the job
● Attention to detail and the ability to build reliable, scalable, and flexible software.
Work Experience ** Minimum 2+Years
You will be the backbone of our startup and founding team member.This offers a great growth opportunity to you as well in an early stage startup which has raise pre-seed funding from one of India's prominent angel investor.
-Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
-Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
-Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
-Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
-Designing customer-facing UI and back-end services for various business processes.
-Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
-Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
-Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
-Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
-Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- A hands-on application developer who is passionate about Java development, building highly scalable and resilient applications, and focused on solving complex business problems
- He/She will have responsibility for unit-level design, coding, unit testing, integration testing, and participating in the full SDLC
- He/She will be expected to produce high-quality code that can pass critical peer review, and to work under a high-pressure and timeline-driven environment.
- Actively participate in development along with team members in creating modules & systems that can be treated as a working reflection of the best practices
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or Engineering equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Java development
- Responsible, organized and possess critical thinking with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to demonstrate good analytical problem-solving abilities and strong leadership aptitude
- Able to work at both abstract and detailed level
- Must be fluent in English, and strong communication skills.
- Motivated self-starter that likes to work as part of a team
- Strong experience in Core Java 8 and above, Collections and Data structures.
- Develop solutions using core java, Spring / Spring Boot, JSON, Rest API and other web technologies
- Object oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (Hibernate and Mybatis)
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development and continuous integration
- Preference towards candidates having excellent Java multi-threading skills
- Passion for collaboration and working on agile teams
- Develop and Consume Web Services using REST.
- Enforcing and Writing code following good standards (well documented with good code coverage and properly tested code)