About HappLabs Software LLP
Solid experience in PHP
Experience in PHP frameworks like Laravel and CodeIgniter
Experience in working with REST APIs and AJAX
Good understanding of database design and optimization
Experience of responsive and mobile-first design platforms like Bootstrap
Knowledge of version control systems like GIT
In-depth understanding of Agile development process
Desired Qualities and skill set
Minimum 2 years of relevant software development experience.
Good Knowledge of E-commerce websites and WordPress
Experience in ReactJs and Redux, React-Native would be a plus
|A craftsmanship requires more of understanding, thinking, learning from the past and then building. Software Product development is the same, it needs a sense of getting into the grove of building and working towards excellence. Addition to it, a software developer has leverage to work on mistakes immediately, which requires one to learn by trial and error and eventually lead to perfection, instead of looking at perfection at the first attempt. Are you that aspiring crafts-person?
The responsibilities include:
Apply the fundamentals of Data Structure & Algorithm over application development.
Understand requirement from the business team, take up ownership
Visualize about security and data privacy while building.
Produce bug-free and production grade code. Takes up bugs personally and works towards fixing it.
Release management and Code Review
Write unit and integration test cases for both client and server components
Brainstorm and prepare logical and physical solution architecture diagrams
Work on software/server installation, configuration from Dev to Prod environments
Understand the fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
To have explored serverless and basics of docker and kubernetes.
Understand SCRUM/Agile methodologies of working together.
Who should apply?
Should have enabled cloud-based production-ready designs using AWS or Google Cloud services
Someone with 2 to 8 years of relevant experience.
A passionate learner, who is willing to roll up their sleeves and get the work done.
Believe that Product development is where they wish to upskill themselves.
Someone who is disciplined to document the artifacts and enables design-based problem-solving approach.
An ever-learning mindset and never give-up attitude is more valuable to us than work experience.
Immense learning opportunity, as we are a small team with varied and interesting professional and personal experiences
Chances of catching up with entrepreneurs, technology leaders, educationists and scientists that you’d never meet otherwise
We are looking for an Asp.Net developer to build software using languages and technologies of the .NET framework. You will create applications from scratch, configure existing systems and provide user support.
In this role, you should be able to write functional code using .NET linking SQL database elements to external application interface (desktop of mobile)
Your goal will be to work with internal teams to design, develop and maintain existing application and working on new applications from time to time.
- Producing code using .NET languages (C#)
- Writing of Stored Procedures for SQL database for extracting data related to the application
- Participate in requirement analysis.
- Collaborate with internal teams to produce software design and architecture
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages and SQL SPs
- Test and deploy applications and systems
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Improve existing software
- Serve as an expert on existing applications and provide technical support
- Proven experience of 2-4 years as a .NET Developer or Application Developer
- Familiarity with the ASP.NETframework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns
- Good working knowledge of .NET languages (C#) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
We’re building our Engineering team at Assembly, a fast-growing start-up based in Los Angeles and Bangalore! Our employee engagement platform offers organizations a better way to engage employees and drives organizational culture.
We are looking for Principal Backend Engineer, to join our team and contribute to the evolving Assembly product offering. This person will report directly to our VP of Engineering. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in shaping the direction and trajectory of a new product.
You are passionate about company culture. You love challenging yourself to constantly improve, and you share your knowledge to empower others. You are self-directed and scrappy, able to solve problems effectively without compromising the product. You look beyond the surface to understand the root causes so that you can build long-term solutions for the whole ecosystem. And finally, you enjoy being a part of a small but mighty team with a mission of changing the way companies engage their employees!
Roles & Responsibilities:
Guide and lead Architecture decisions. Drive changes to scale Assembly’s Infrastructure 10x and beyond
Participate in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
Write clean reusable code to develop functional web applications
Collaborate with Front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server-side logic
Design, build and operate Assembly’s APIs with a focus on performance and reliability.
If you’re on the fence about whether you meet all of the requirements for this role, please apply!
Proven work experience as a Back-end developer
In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development, and deployment).
At Assembly, we are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company. We seek to create a culture where everyone can belong because we believe that people do their best work when they can show up every day as their authentic selves. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives.
Assembly is an equal opportunity employer. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law.
Key Result Areas
- Min. 3 years of PHP coding experience in PHP frameworks
- Mandatory knowledge of any/all of these frameworks like CakePHP, Laravel, CI, Zend (Preferably CakePHP).
- Should have strong CORE PHP skills
- Should have strong MYSQL skills - Query writing, Indexing , Store procedure
- Should have API writing Skills with security.
We are looking for a Java Full Stack Senior web developer, having 5+ years of experience in Java Full Stack enterprise level web application development.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in Java Full stack enterprise level web application development
- Hands-on experience in Java based front-end and back-end technologies
- Working experience in developing web services using HTTP REST and SOAP
- Experience in any one of the industry leading databases; Preferably Microsoft SQL Server.
- Working experience in Industry Standard protocols related API Security including OAuth/OAuth2 is a must.
- Unit and integration testing using Junit 5 and Mockito.
- Hands on experience with source code management and continuous integration/delivery processes and tools such as GitHub, Jenkin Maven and Azure DevOps.
- Specialist expertise in one cloud platform and preferably with Microsoft Azure.
- Strong work ethic, communication skills & good time management with ability to collaborate with diverse teams and stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills
- ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
- skilled in interfacing with internal and external technical resources
- good in debugging problems and mentoring teams on technical front
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to platform requirements/story development.
- Involve in Platform Sprint activities.
- Development of assigned stories in appropriate languages defined for each module.
- Agile – Scrum and Test-Driven Development
- Result oriented team player
- Good in communication
- Interpersonal skills
- Bachelor of Engineering (Computer background preferred)
Are you looking for an exciting, challenging, and fast paced work culture?
Expertinasia Pvt. Ltd. software development company is seeking a skilled AngularJS Developer to join our Indore office. We are looking for someone who enjoys working with a hands-on approach and can make an immediate contribution to our organization.
Requirements Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop user interfaces for internet applications with the latest front-end technologies.
• Perform product analysis and development tasks of increasingly complex nature which may require extensive research and analysis.
• Design and take technical decisions for Angular projects.
• Develop application code and unit test in the Angular and rest web services for web application development center.
Qualifications and Skills:
• 1 - 3 years experience with Angular.
• Good experience in working on latest versions of Angular - Angular 8 and Angular 9.
• Experience with restful services.
• Strong hands on to implement complex Angular applications, directives, controllers
• Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
• Ability to work independently. •
Ability to motivate staff in a team-oriented, collaborative environment. •
Ability to manage priorities and work in a fast pace environment.
• Flexibility with working hours.
Kuliza helps BFSI enterprises build new-age Fintech products and platforms to power their digital business. We work with leading financial enterprises such as HDFC Life, Aditya Birla Finance, UTI MF, Birla Sun Life AMC, Coverfox, ICICI bank, VP Bank (Vietnam), Standard Chartered Bank and more and help them create world-class digital products as a part of their transformation assignments.
We are a 250+ strong team, headquartered in Bangalore with offices in other cities such as Mumbai and Singapore and have built 120+ digital products for various enterprises in India, Singapore, MiddleEast and US.
This opening is for Kuliza's Lending Software SBU which is in the business of implementing new-age lending systems/ platforms for banks and NBFCs across Indian and Global clients. More information about our lending product is available on our site: www.GetLend.In
Awards and Accolades
Kuliza has been the recipient of multiple awards including the following featured ones:
- Awarded by Deloitte as one of the fastest-growing tech startups in India
- Awarded by Ernst & Young and Banking Frontier as provider of top 5 most innovative banking products in India
- Awarded by The Economic Times and Deloitte as a provider of most promising Fintech product in the Lending category in India
- Awarded by Elets as Best Lending System for NBFCs
Technical leads oversee a team of personnel focused on technical issues, including software development, product releases, and engineering tasks. They are responsible for the end to end operations of the Development team. They often evaluate their team's work processes and best practices and implement changes to streamline operations.
Role Base Location: Bangalore
- Design, develop, test and implement high-quality software, as a member of an agile development team
- Participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions
- Understanding the requirement and design/develop sustainable and agile application architecture
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions
- Proactively share technical knowledge and best practices with team members
- Engage in continuous learning and adoption of new concepts, technologies, and functionality
- Utilize Lend.in Platform to deploy the customer requirements in the BFSI Sector
- Solid Web developer with at least 4-5 years of Java/ J2EE experience
- 3+ years of Java experience along with spring boot is mandatory
- 3+ years of professional experience with enterprise architecture and developing highly scalable websites/services
- 3+ years of experience with database design and maintenance (MySQL)
- Proficiency with back and front end caching strategies (Memcached, Redis)
- Hands-on experience developing, releasing, and maintaining large-scale software
- Must be a self-starter and enjoy working in a team
- Must have led a team of size 5 to 7
- High Energy levels and passionate to try new technology stacks
Good to have Qualification
- Prior experience in BFSI/Lending domain is a strong plus
- Startup DNA
- Experience in React and React Native