● Pan India internal recruitment.
● Responsible for all interview processes.
● Manage recruitment cycle.
● Conduct all interviews virtual/Face-to-face and coordinate with the sales & operations team.
● Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
● Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings.
● Manage onboarding and new hire process.
● Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices.
● Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process to ensure all screening, hiring, and selection are done according to employment laws and regulations
● Coordinating with the Hiring Manager.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Hike Education Private Limited
We are hiring Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for an EdTech platform in Bangalore.
- Overlooking at end-to-end recruitment process.
- Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job boards.
- Ensure all the best-recruiting equipment, software, and practices are being used in the process.
- Developing a strategic continuous candidate pipeline.
- Consistent networking, future candidate engagement strategies and communication cadence.
- Handling communication within the team and aiding in preparing schedules for recruitment activities and their execution.
- Proven recruitment experience at start-ups.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and HR databases. Prior experience with freshteam will be desirable.
- Hands-on experience with recruiting and sourcing candidates.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (PPT, Word, Excel).
- Excellent analytical & time management skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and people skills.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Source candidates using a variety of search methods to build a robust candidate pipeline
- Screen candidates by reviewing resumes and job applications, and performing phone screenings
- Perform reference checks as need
- Facilitate the offer process by extending the offer and negotiating employment terms
- Manage onboarding and new hire process
- Stay abreast of recruiting trends and best practices
- Manage the overall interview, selection, and closing process
- Ensure all screening, hiring, and selection is done in accordance with employment laws and regulations
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
- 2 years of recruiting experience preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective and cooperative working relationships built on trust
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Comfortable making decisions independently
- Working knowledge of applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Ability to manage a wide range of relationships with a variety of stakeholders
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of interview techniques and applicant screening methods
- Deep understanding of employment laws and regulations
- Familiar with a wide variety of sourcing avenues
Hiring Female HR Generalist cum Recruiter
Job Location : Noida, Near Sec 62 Metro Station
Working Days - Monday to Friday
Work Experience : 2-3 years
Salary : Fixed plus variable
Qualification: MBA (HR)
Good communication skills
Roles and Responsibilities :
- End to End Recruitment (IT as well as non IT)
- Well aware with Naukri,Linkedin and other job portals.
- Payroll Processing: Preparing and processing payroll on a regular basis, including calculating wages, salaries, overtime, bonuses, and commissions. Verifying and reconciling payroll reports to ensure accuracy.
- Payroll Administration: Managing the overall payroll function, including processing employee salaries and other compensation accurately and in a timely manner.
- Coordination with the candidate till the date of joining.
RCP, Navi Mumbai
This position shall be responsible for sourcing candidates through various channels, planning interview and selection procedures and hosting or participating in career events. To be successful in this role, the position holder should be able to develop long-term recruiting strategies and nurture trusting relationships with potential hires.
Key Accountabilities: Most important task(s) accountable for; what must be accomplished
· Plan and implement company’s https://www.talentlyft.com/en/resources/what-is-talent-acquisition">talent acquisition strategy
· Develop company’s policy for talent benchmarking, talent assessment and interviewing
· Conduct sourcing activities in order to fill open positions
· Perform analysis of organizational development and anticipate future employment needs
· Design and manage recruitment and selection processes (resume screening, screening calls, interviews etc.)
· Reviews employment applications and background check reports
· Counsel the candidate on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment
· Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities
· Generate monthly updates for company’s leadership about upcoming talent acquisition initiatives
· Create monthly reports on key talent acquisition metrics
· Work closely with marketing department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges
· Proactively seek market intelligence to gain competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies
Personal Profile: Personal qualities, skills required, previous experience
· Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
· Familiarity with social media, resume databases and professional networks (e.g. Naukri, LinkedIn, Moster, Indeed, Facebook etc.)
· Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
· Knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs)
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· A keen understanding of the differences between various roles within organizations
· Post-Graduation in Human Resource Management
Roles and Responsibilities
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage our external partnerships with colleges, job boards and HR software vendors
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review our annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate our team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire
Desired Candidate Profile
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full-cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- BSc/MSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
* Understand client requirements related to their IT needs and deliver qualified consultants.
* Source and screen potential candidates for openings.
* Establish relationships with consultants/contractors in specified region.
* Negotiate compensation, extend offers, facilitate the placement of candidates and solicit referrals of other qualified consultants.
* Submit qualified candidates to open job requirements.
* Meet or exceed weekly goal expectations.
* Would be responsible for effective usage of Internal Systems/Database for recording different stages in recruitment process.
Recruiter responsibilities include:
• Designing and implementing the overall recruiting strategy
• Sourcing and attracting candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Conducting interviews and filtering candidates for open positions
We are looking for a Recruiter with full-cycle recruiting experience, from talent
sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing and hiring great employees.
• Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
• Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
• Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
• Prepare recruitment materials and post jobs to appropriate job
• Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media etc
• Screen candidates resumes and job applications
• Conduct interviews using various reliable recruiting and selection tools/methods to
filter candidates within schedule
• Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
• Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
• Monitor and apply HR recruiting best practices
• Provide analytical and well documented recruiting reports to the rest of the team
• Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the
• Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”.
• Proven work experience as a Recruiter (either an in-house recruiter or a staffing
• Solid ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc)
• Hands on experience with various selection processes (video interviewing, phone
interviewing, reference check etc)
• Ability to organize skills assessment centers (in tray activities, work samples,
psychometric and IQ/EQ tests, etc)
• Familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and Candidate
Management Systems (CMS)
• Hands-on experience with recruiting software, as well as Human Resource
Information Systems (HRIS) or Human Resource Management Systems (HRMS)
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong decision-making skills
• BS/MS in Human Resources Management
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for handling entire recruitment cycle such as sourcing, screening, interviewing, hiring and onboarding to ensure business continuity and adopting innovative recruiting practices in filling positions.
- To be an ambassador for Dr Agarwals Eye Hospitals in attracting and hiring the best talent in the industry.
- Identifying the business needs and translate them into an agreed recruitment plan, aimed at the fulfillment of the needs within time, budget and quality constraints.
- Handle the entire life-cycle of recruitment process, including sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, hiring and onboarding.
- Develop and plan actions around sourcing, branding, candidate experience and management
- Bring in practical knowledge and competitive market trends/tools/practices in recruiting.
- Manage Recruitment Partners and maintain a healthy source mix
Skills / Competency required
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in recruitment
- Strong communication written and verbal English, Hindi, Kannada
- Stakeholder management
- Strong Interpersonal skills
- Strong planning and execution skills
- Negotiation skills
- Hands on experience of Sourcing portals and various tools for recruitment
- Ability to adapt