Kloud9 exists with the sole purpose of providing cloud expertise to the retail industry. Our team of cloud architects, engineers and developers help retailers launch a successful cloud initiative so you can quickly realise the benefits of cloud technology. Our standardised, proven cloud adoption methodologies reduce the cloud adoption time and effort so you can directly benefit from lower migration costs.
Kloud9 was founded with the vision of bridging the gap between E-commerce and cloud. The E-commerce of any industry is limiting and poses a huge challenge in terms of the finances spent on physical data structures.
At Kloud9, we know migrating to the cloud is the single most significant technology shift your company faces today. We are your trusted advisors in transformation and are determined to build a deep partnership along the way. Our cloud and retail experts will ease your transition to the cloud.
Our sole focus is to provide cloud expertise to retail industry giving our clients the empowerment that will take their business to the next level. Our team of proficient architects, engineers and developers have been designing, building and implementing solutions for retailers for an average of more than 20 years.
We are a cloud vendor that is both platform and technology independent. Our vendor independence not just provides us with a unique perspective into the cloud market but also ensures that we deliver the cloud solutions available that best meet our clients' requirements.
What we are looking for:
- Service Manager managing a team providing L1, L2 support for multiple applications
- Should be able to work in China hours as and when required
- 6-7 years of experience in a support role
- 2+ years’ experience in Prior experience in supervisory role
- Manage shift rosters, escalations
- Responsible for standing up and running the support team
- Managing the customer support department’s day-to-day functions.
- Ensuring that all processes used by the service desk are thoroughly documented, consistently audited, and regularly improved.
- Assigning tasks to support team members each day that are based on SLAs, technician availability, and the technician’s skills.
- High level knowledge of the Data Engineering space having supported data stores, data pipelines, and downstream reporting applications is desirable
- Periodic reporting to stakeholders
Why Explore a Career at Kloud9:
With job opportunities in prime locations of US, London, Poland and Bengaluru, we help build your career paths in cutting edge technologies of AI, Machine Learning and Data Science. Be part of an inclusive and diverse workforce that's changing the face of retail technology with their creativity and innovative solutions. Our vested interest in our employees translates to deliver the best products and solutions to our customers!
About Kloud9 Technologies
Kloud9 was founded with the vision of enabling our customers to transform into an intelligent enterprise with our “AI-First” approach. We help our customers in their data transformation and insights transformation journeys and enable them to make smart business decisions.
At Kloud9, we know AI & ML is one of the key technologies that can help organizations to significantly improve their customer experiences and transform their business operations to enable them to survive & thrive in this global competitive market.
L1 Tech Support, application support.
Good on SQL Queries.
Decent comm skills.
This will be Mumbai Location.
5 days working.
CTC is good as per market norms.
Job Role: Software/Infrastructure Support Engineer
Must: Excellent Communication Skills
- Monitoring software and infrastructure for multiple clients (Stage and Deployment server).
- Take snapshots and backup of client database.
- Co-ordinating between development team and client to resolve end-user (customer complaints)
- Monitoring client infrastructure as defined by Technical Project Manager and promptly informing the development team of any changes leading to breaks in any service.
Eligibility: B.Tech, BCA, MCA, Graduation with knowledge of Linux or one programing language
Minimum 2 years’ experience in technical support (preferably IT helpdesk or software support)
Minimum 1-year experience in AWS or Google cloud support.
Understanding one programing language is a plus point
Interact with customers regarding their concerns/requests about products and services over calls and email.
Manage the tickets over ticketing tool.
Handle the calls received from client.
Process requirement, modifications, and escalate complaints across a number of communication channels.
Required Candidate profile
Excellent communication and presentation skills.
Strong customer handling skills over calls and active listening.
Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Ready to work on 24X7 environment.
Good computer skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications.
- Handling customer queries on Web Chat, E-mails and Social Media
- Educate current and potential customers with product and service information
- Maintain accurate customer records
- Identify and escalate priority issues to the Team Leader and Ops Team
- Actively participate in team meetings
- Handle all queries in a polite, professional manner
- Probe and troubleshoot customer queries, and provide a suitable and satisfactory solution.
- Educate customers on services and processes.
- Escalate any issues to the Team Leader.
- Achieve agreed KPIs and Objectives.
- Adhere strictly to shift schedules.
- Adhere to laid down internal policies, procedures and processes.
- Work collaboratively with the team.
- Candidates from voice/non- voice both will be fine.
Experience with the SAAS model will be an added advantage.Ecommerce background will be an added advantage.Communication skills should be good in verbal and written communication.
IDfy is looking for Software Support Lead with 7 or more years of planning, implementation and
Must have strong presentation, interpersonal written and oral communication skills. Must have
demonstrated the ability to provide consistent, high-quality responsiveness and overall service to
clients. Need to be able to build successful relationships with clients (in-house users).
Also have work experience in SQL, Linux, and scripting languages (Bash/Python).
Your job description
Demonstrated interpersonal skills including communication, mentoring, coaching, and the ability to interact
with colleagues at all levels Dynamic, energetic, motivated, positive outlook.
1. Leading and mentoring the Technical Support Team, performing scheduled staff reviews,
communicating and adhering to new procedures, policies and goals.
2. Hands-On Experience with handling complex technical support issues. Adhering to SLAs.
3. Monitoring queues and assisting with daily goals and conducting quality control to reduce errors to
4. Establishing, recommending and implementing policies to ensure the quality, timely and efficient
design of customer-oriented services.
5. Working effectively with other teams and implementing strategies to increase profitability,
productivity and overall client experience.
6. Auditing customer accounts to ensure accuracy of information.
7. Handling escalated issues from customers.
- Manage incoming calls, chat and emails from customers in a prompt and swift manner
- Identify & assess customer’s needs, clarify information and provide solutions and alternatives wherever applicable
- Manage and resolve customer complaints, escalate to concerned authority when necessary
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate & complete information to improve customer satisfaction leading to noticeable results
- Maintain records of every interaction and forward to concerned team member whenever necessary
Who can apply:
- Graduate from any stream
- 2+ years experience in a customer support role
- Strong Track record of performance
- Strong listening , written and verbal communication skills
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multitask, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Must be fluent in English, proficiency in other languages is an advantage.
- Familiarity with working Freshdesk/Zendesk/Zoho Desk is desirable
Technical Support Engineer, who can assist clients with product issues and help to maintain a high customer retention level. He/She will be responsible for inbound and outbound support tickets from the customer base and addressing customer Technical issues and concerns.
Key Responsibilities :
Manage, maintain, support and troubleshoot the mobile cloud environment and its related mobile devices and suggest adjustments and new system designs for future needs.
Experienced in a tech support role in managing Android, iOS or Windows devices
Work closely with operations and software engineering teams to design and implement scalable and high performance solutions for our platform as a service and internal management tools
Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for internal service level objectives
Deal directly with customers, and respond promptly to customer inquiries
Handle issues by providing the appropriate Root cause of the issue
Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Platform Services Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation. Actively facilitate continuous improvement
Technical Skills – Must Have:
Experience on mobile device platforms (Android, iOS, Windows or Mac)
Knowledge on SAAS product support which has a cloud console -preferably in the mobility space
Working experience with Partners & Customers, Voice and Remote support
Worked on log collection and analyzing tools
Proficient in working on support desk/CRM tools such as Zoho/Zendesk/Salesforce
Experience of issue tracking software such as Jira/Bugzilla/Mantis/Remedy
Resourceful in understanding IT communication, troubleshooting, debugging and maintenance in multi-platform environments.
Nice To Have :
Technical troubleshooting involving monitoring web-app performance, crash analysis etc
Should have basic experience in understanding help docs and articles.
Understanding of MDM, EMM on either of the platforms (Android, iOS, Windows & Mac) can be an added advantage.
Must possess strong communication skills in English, both written and verbal
Quick learner and versatile.
Flexible to work in different shifts
Excellent Email communication is a must.
An excellent problem solver with strong analytical skills
- Strong technical knowledge in software, hardware, and networking
- Prior experience in Customer service or call center environment
- IP protocol and network experience highly desirable
- Working knowledge of NetApp technical systems (6 months or more)
- Strong understanding of computing technology including hardware components, data storage, operating systems, software applications, common peripheral devices, and external connectivity
- Sound problem solving skills with linear and logical troubleshooting skills
- Process knowledge, assessment, design and documentation skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Solid analytical, technical, and project management skills
- Must have proficiency with various software applications including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Must be available weekends
- Languages: B2 English
- Address and resolve applications issues, provide updates and perform root cause analysis.
- Plan, execute and implement applications and configuration change procedures.
- Supervise all alerts related to application and system procedures and provide services proactively.
- Maintain good professional relationships with counterparts of development, Platformsupportand channel partners
- Gain and maintain expertise in flow of application process and systems related to domain
- Flexibility - responsibilities may require occasional evening and weekend work.
- Coordinate across teams and resolve all complex application and system issues ranging in complexity (Low to Critical).
- Coordinate with departments and QA departments and administer code migrations in various environments and production outputs.
- Manage all production systems and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solution to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
- Follow standards and best practices bring operational efficiencies, stability and availability of the system.
- Comprehend various metrics on operational dashboards and reports and take corrective actions
- Manage all development system and recommend ways to optimize performance and provide solutions to problems and prepare reports for all problems.
- Assisting with systems integration
- Issue management and problem management - ensuring comprehensive database of queries and resolutions is kept up to date
The Real fit candidate for this position
is an energetic, self-motivated individual focused on solving customer problems. He shall be a responsive team player who can proactively contribute to building technical strategies for operations, applications and systems by promoting an understanding of the technology and business roadmap. He /she is someone who thrives in a fun, fast-paced, dynamic, startup-like environment with following key skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Listening ability and patience
- Critical thinking, complex problem solve and Troubleshoot
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Ability to explain complex ideas to those with limited IT and systems knowledge.
- Demonstrate ability to independently learn technologies and process through continuous learning.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility tosupportmultiple locations when necessary.
About the Role
- Working with stakeholders, including Customer Support team, Customer Success team and senior executive management to address customer/product issues effectively.
- Working cross-functionally with Support, QA, Engineering and PM teams to ensure timely responses and resolutions for customer/product issues.
- Updating tickets in a timely manner.
- Providing regular reports to the management on product performance and customer issues.
- Managing prioritization and trade-offs between customer experience, business impact and product performance.
- Working with the PM team during the sprint releases to help enhance the product with long-term solutions for customer/product issues.
- Experience of 3 to 8 years in customer service roles in a product company.
- A degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Prior experience in L2/L3 support in a SaaS company would be ideal.
- Experience in triaging and analyzing issues, especially with logs analysis.
- Proficient in SQL queries to derive insights for root cause analysis.
- Advanced MS Excel skills for presenting findings to the management.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability: strong problem solving and prioritization skills.
- Willingness to work in evening/night shift (1700 to 0200 Hrs IST) to support stakeholders in the US.