Roles and Responsibilities-Technical support and sales of our software products.
- Identifying hardware and software solutions.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Resolving network issues.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Replacing or repairing the necessary parts.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Testing and evaluating new technologies.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on equipment.
Qualification - B.Com (commerce graduate) with basic computer knowledge. All our product are taxation related, so, commerce background is must and its software product, so basic of computer and basic working with internet is required.
Experience - Fresher - 1year
Location-Guwahati preferably but for experienced candidate work from home can be considered(Can be relocate in PAN India)
Mode of Interview-Telephonic and Webinar
About Peacock Solar
JD - Customer Success Executive
- Be the point of contact for all the customer issues related to Vowel (platform onboarding services
- Be a good listener and understand and appreciate the customer sentiments with regard to the issue facing
- Able to understand the issue and decide the issue is due to a knowledge gap(of customer) or due to a technical glitch.
- Have a good grip on the product in terms of functionality and proactively updating oneself as and when new functionalities added
- Capture the sentiments of the customer and bring that to the notice of management
- Able to categories the issues under different buckets and reports that to the team/management to indicate which area of the product needs attention/breaking.
- Strictly adhere to the SLAs (link to SLA doc)
- Coordinate with L2 and Other teams in the organization.
- Build and maintain Knowledge DOCs/FAQ
- 3+ years in a software support role
- Exceptional service orientation including managing difficult customers, setting expectations through issue resolution with total empathy. A "go giver"
- Ability to communicate simply and empathetically
- Handled Level 1 and 2 customer issues
- An understanding of a "cloud-based" product works.
- Experience in handling customer service for a Desktop application & Mobile application
- Can understand and report on service metrics
Kwalee is one of the world’s leading multiplatform game publishers and developers, with well over 750 million downloads worldwide for mobile hits such as Draw It, Teacher Simulator, Let’s Be Cops 3D, Airport Security and Makeover Studio 3D. Alongside this, we also have a growing PC and Console team of incredible pedigree that is on the hunt for great new titles to join TENS!, Eternal Hope, Die by the Blade and Scathe.
We have a team of talented people collaborating daily between our studios in Leamington Spa, Bangalore and Beijing, or on a remote basis from Turkey, Brazil, the Philippines and many more places, and we’ve recently acquired our first external studio, TicTales which is based in France. We have a truly global team making games for a global audience. And it’s paying off: Kwalee has been recognised with the Best Large Studio and Best Leadership awards from TIGA (The Independent Game Developers’ Association) and our games have been downloaded in every country on earth!
Founded in 2011 by David Darling CBE, a key architect of the UK games industry who previously co-founded and led Codemasters for many years, our team also includes legends such as Andrew Graham (creator of Micro Machines series) and Jason Falcus (programmer of classics including NBA Jam) alongside a growing and diverse team of global gaming experts. Everyone contributes creatively to Kwalee’s success, with all employees eligible to pitch their own game ideas on Creative Wednesdays, and we’re proud to have built our success on this inclusive principle. Could your idea be the next global hit?
What’s the job?
As our Senior Customer Support Executive you’ll be based out of our Bangalore Studio. Your job will be to help solve customers queries related to payments, accounts and technical troubleshooting using a variety of text based support channels.
As Kwalee’s Senior Customer support executive you’ll be expected to address queries professionally and personally utilizing clear written communication. Senior Customer representatives will be required to coordinate with Customer support leads, Managers and other departments for timely resolution of customer queries.
What you tell your friends you do
“I make sure our millions of players are happy, satisfied and supported while playing our games”
What you will really be doing
Follow established protocols to respond to customer Queries/Tickets
Respond to customer queries through webmail and chat as determined by leadership staff based on volume, demand, and staffing needs
Address customer concerns and inquiries by interacting in a professional and friendly manner
Use a computer to accurately record customer interactions and support transactions
Use provided resources and connect with other department to research customer issues
Identify and escalate new issues per specified protocol to the Customer Support Lead
Train/Mentor/Develop Jr. staff
Help the Customer support Lead to build process and training documentation
Complete tasks as assigned by supervisory staff
Generate Report as asked by the Customer Support Lead and Managers
Participate in training and development activities
Come up with ideas and suggestions for improving processes and customer experience.
How you will be doing this
You’ll be part of an agile, multidisciplinary and creative team and work closely with them to ensure the best results.
You'll think creatively and be motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best.
You’ll work with cutting edge technology, if you need software or hardware to get the job done efficiently, you will get it. We even have a robot!
Our talented team is our signature. We have a highly creative atmosphere with more than 200 staff where you’ll have the opportunity to contribute daily to important decisions. You’ll work within an extremely experienced, passionate and diverse team, including David Darling and the creator of the Micro Machines video games.
Skills and Requirement
4 years experience in Customer Support process with 2 years in Game Support
Excellent written and verbal English communication
Excellent Documentation skills
Ability to work in shifts
Passionate commitment to satisfying customers' needs.
A passion for video games.
Highly motivated team player with the ability to work independently.
Must be detail-oriented and well organised.
Strong problem solving & analytical skills.
Ability to deal with high stress situations and manage irate customers.
Scheduling flexibility including nights, weekends, and holiday hours.
Ability to work overtime when needed.
Ability to work with diverse groups, including those who speak English as a second language.
Proficient with MS Office and spreadsheets etc.
Technical degree from a reputed university is preferred.
We want everyone involved in our games to share our success, that’s why we have a generous team profit sharing scheme from day 1 of employment
In addition to a competitive salary we also offer private medical cover and life assurance
Creative Wednesdays! (Design and make your own games every Wednesday)
20 days of paid holidays plus bank holidays
Hybrid model available depending on the department and the role
Relocation support available
Great work-life balance with flexible working hours
Quarterly team building days - work hard, play hard!
Monthly employee awards
Free snacks, fruit and drinks
We firmly believe in creativity and innovation and that a fundamental requirement for a successful and happy company is having the right mix of individuals. With the right people in the right environment anything and everything is possible.
Kwalee makes games to bring people, their stories, and their interests together. As an employer, we’re dedicated to making sure that everyone can thrive within our team by welcoming and supporting people of all ages, races, colours, beliefs, sexual orientations, genders and circumstances. With the inclusion of diverse voices in our teams, we bring plenty to the table that’s fresh, fun and exciting; it makes for a better environment and helps us to create better games for everyone! This is how we move forward as a company – because these voices are the difference that make all the difference.
JOB DESCRIPTION / ROLES & RESPONSIBILITY
Customer Experience Champion
Chennai, Mumbai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Bangalore
INR 4,00,000 – 5,00,000 per annum
As a Customer Experience Champion, you will work as part of SunEdison’s Customer Experience team. This role requires a results-focused individual who can liaise with our Customer Experience, Sales and Operations teams. Further, supporting the Sales teams, to deliver high-quality service to SunEdison’s clients. This position is created for calling active and budding clients to encourage understanding of our product. Addressing clients' uncertainties, grievances, and suggestions on time. Noting important details of each conversation. Must be comfortable in presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with doubts. If you have a passion for delivering measurable results and client success, we want to hear from you.
The Objectives of this role include
- Directly leads all aspects of a team of a max of 10 Individual Contributors including the sales team, operations team and customer experience specialists.
- Partner closely with Sales and Operations Team in their respective region
- Ensure timely submission and follow-up on all call information submitted across businesses
- Arrange Client meetings with the Sales Team
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business
- Correspondence to clients like clarifications, queries, and other details about our business
- Convincing customers to close the lead and grow the business
- Follow up with the client, may include site visit as well
- Relationship management
- Drive to engage clients on new products and features
- Understanding customer journey thoroughly
- Coordinating customer requests with internal stakeholders (ops team, survey team)
- Coordinating customer’s requests with external stakeholders (Distribution Companies, etc)
- Contact potential or existing customers to inform them about a product or service using scripts
- Answer questions about products or the company and ask questions to understand customer requirements to close sales
- Handle grievances to preserve the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and note useful information
- Directly communicating between the Client and SunEdison’s team and performance management
- Manage and coordinate inter-team-members relationships
- Team level Key Performance Indicators
- Bridge the gap between client, sales team and operations team for Solar Panels
- Noting down customer requests exhaustively
- Ultimate focus on delighting the customer
- Pulling in the relevant subject matter expert in their conversation with the customer as and when required.
- Ensuring all teams deliver to customers in their respective TAT
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience, preferably worked in a BPO Industry, Energy Sector, B2C relationship management, customer service (servicing internal or external customers), consumer-facing sales organization handling inbound & outbound calls, CRM systems.
Position Academic Qualification
- Graduation in any discipline.
Desired Technical Skills
- MS Excel tools and Basic CRM Tools
Desired Soft Skills
- Should have attention to detail
- Communication Skills (Verbal and Written)
- Interpersonal Skills
- Analytical & Problem-Solving Skills
- English- Must Have
- Hindi/Bengali/Telugu/Assamese/Gujarati/Kannada/Marathi – Good to have
GaragePlug, a SaaS Startup based out of Banglore, is an After-Sales Automotive Workshop Management Platform founded in 2017 by Automobile Industry experts. GaragePlug is presently trusted by hundreds of brands across 25+ countries and continues to expand across the world! We are now ready to take a long jump in 2022. To make this happen, We're looking for dynamic Customer Success/Support people to assist in various stages of the customer life cycle such as Onboarding, User Training, Support, Adoption, etc.
What Makes You The Right Fit :
- Engineering Degree
- 0-2 years experience in customer support or success roles.
- Must be able to work in the US time zone (US and Latin America markets)
- Ability to communicate with customers by email, chat, and phone.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with the ability to take initiative and build strong relationships
- Customer-focused attitude.
- Willingness to work in a Startup.
Your Primary Responsibilities :
- You will be the first point of contact for customers via email & chat primarily, over the phone if it is required.
- Onboard new customers and help them digitalise their workflows in our software.
- Conducting training sessions for Users to ensure the right understanding of the Product
- Keeping a track of the Product adoption.
- Maintain a profitable relationship with the clients.
- Play a key role in sharing the voice of users with the rest of the team.
- Work with the product team to resolve issues, bugs, and feature requests reported by customers and to ensure that they are delivered and conveyed to customers.
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team.
- Identify and report bugs & customer requests using JIRA.
- Owner of the Self-Help knowledgebase of GaragePlug.
Performance Parameters :
- Upsell, Revenue generation
- Prevention of Churn
- Maintain NPS Score
- Support Response Time
Perks for you :
- Work in fast globally growing Start-Up
- Work with industry experts
- Opportunity for international travel
Location : Bangalore.
Apply through this link
BCS Care EMEA Agent
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Support customers by providing helpful information, answering questions, and responding to complaints.
- Knowledge of how to talk and communicate effectively.
- Think fast and understand situations and come up with the best possible solution.
- First point of contact for photographers, clients and customers majorly through Chats/Emails.
- Quick in responding to Live chats and Inbound Calls
- Work effectively with the team.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- 2 to 5 years of experience.
- Comfortable with rotational shifts if needed.
- Telephone ease
- Prior experience in Customer Service - Voice or Semi voice
- Fluent English and excellent communication
- Rigorous, hardworking, but fun
- Challenging & Goal oriented mindset
- Prior experience in customer relationships is a plus.
- Basic French language written and spoken language is a plus.
Job Description Leading International BPO hiring CCE for International Website Selling Process.
- To generate clients and convince them to purchase website and also to make collection from clients.
- Develop and Maintain proper interaction and reputation with the clients
- Understand the business needs of the Clients
- Convince them to invest on new Projects with the Company
- Outbound process (Website selling)
- B2B Process
- Unlimited incentives opportunity.
Fluency in english communication is mandatory.
Fresher with good communication in english are required.
Candidates with experience in website selling campaign are preferred.
Open to work in full time Night shift.
Fixed Salary structure, salary negotiable for experienced candidates.
Monthly Sales Incentives.
Shift Timing: Night Shift (8:00 pm - 5:00 am)
5 Days working.SATURDAY & SUNDAY Fixed OFF
FRESHERS are welcome
Customer / Tech Support Engineer JD
We are looking for a Customer Support Engineer/Tech Support Engineer who will be solving high-priority customer technical issues in a fast-paced environment. The support team is the foundation of everything the company does, and we take the role of supporting our merchants seriously. This is a highly cross-functional role; you'll work closely with company’s merchants to uncover their business goals and then coach them on the best ways to use the company website to achieve them. Your role would involve explaining technical concepts, providing support for overall systems testing and implementation into the production, and creating and improving documents that help customers solve their problems. If you are someone who enjoys solving merchants' technical problems, we want to hear from you.
What You’ll Do:
- Participate in requirement, design discussions, and come up with solutions according to functional specifications
- Develop in-depth product expertise as a master Fulfil user and teacher
- Translate highly complex business requirements into technical solutions through efficient design and using appropriate tools and technologies
- Technical support and troubleshooting production issues and solution implementation
- Collaborating with the product team to share customer feedback, ensuring we continue to learn and improve our product and processes
- Identifying and resolving application issues, providing feedback for product improvements and overall direction
- Proactively identify areas of improvement and talk to our customers to ensure they are getting the most out of the product
- Involved in other programming and documentation including API references, guides, and tutorials
- Take an analytical approach to tracking points of friction for users, and then work with other teams to make those parts of our platform better
We’re Looking for Someone With:
- Demonstrated proficiency with Python and SQL
- Relevant experience in working with eCommerce industry APIs e.g. Shopify, Magento, shipping carriers (e.g. USPS, DHL, FedEx etc), and Payment platforms
- Ability to adapt and write high-quality code that will be peer-reviewed.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools like GIT.
- Experience in working with web services i.e. HTTP, REST, JSON
- Superior interpersonal and customer support skills to provide excellent service
ReLiva Physiotherapy & Rehab (www.reliva.in) is a leading, fast growing physiotherapy organisation with clinical locations in Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Chennai, Kanpur, Jaipur, Delhi.
We are looking for dynamic & enthusiastic Customer Care Executive for our practice for the following location :-
Nerul, Navi Mumbai
1. Attending day to day enquiries and scheduling them with respective doctors
2. Greeting patients doing follow up calls
3. Coordinating with Doctors, Patients for appointments, payments etc.
4. Maintaining patient records
5. Manage front office operations - Handle and screen telephone calls, routine mail. Provides information by answering questions and requests. receive and direct visitors and clients.
Should have Basic Knowledge of MS Office and MS Excel
Candidate should be from Nerul or able to come to the Nerul Clinic and work there.
Should have good communication skills
Speaks languages like Tamil, Telugu & Kannada.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: ₹8,000.00 - ₹10,000.00 per month
We're looking for a Customer support engineer to support our customers during India hours (India timings: 7-8 AM to 5 PM) with an experience of 1+ years.
We're seeking a passionate and highly driven professional with prior experience of working in a software company - Prepefrable B2B.
This role is ideal for someone who is consultative by nature and passionate about customer happiness.
1) Provide high-quality technical support over email and chat primarily to our customers across the Globe
2) Help our customers in all stages of usage of our product - during the trial, setup/configuration, and after-sales support
3) Making sure all customer issues that need resolution by the engineering team are followed through and resolved in a timely manner.
4) Keeping our Help/FAQ sections up to date.
5) Work with our engineering team to help them understand customer problems, reproduce them and fix them.
6) Work with our product team and contribute towards driving our product roadmap with real-world customer requirements
1) Very Strong written and verbal presentation/communication skills (MOST ESSENTIAL)
2) You must be great at understanding and be analyzing problems
3) You must have at least 1-year experience with customer support for a business/enterprise tool
4) You must be willing to work in the provided timings IST 7-8 AM - 5 AM)
5) You should have excellent spoken and written English communication skills
6) You should be a good writer, with the ability to help non-technical people understand technical aspects of our product. You should also be able to maintain our Help/FAQ.
7) An engineering/technical degree would be considered a strong advantage
Your current CTC and expected CTC.