- Understand functional and non-functional testing requirements for APIs
- Document functional and non-functional testing scenarios and cases where needed, on one of the test management tools
- Identify or create data for testing
- Automation framework design and implementation according to project structure
- Develop test automation scripts using tools like RestAssured and SoapUI
- Must be able to use all web methods like GET, PUT, POST, DELETE, etc.
- Validate feedback, response time, and error code
- Validate XML and JSON body using JSON Parser
- Raise PR to check in code for test automation scripts
- Conduct peer reviews of test cases and automation scripts
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in programming using Java and/or Python
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in using API test automation tools and developing test automation frameworks - RESTAssured, Postman, SoapUI, Karate, Robot
- Intermediate to advanced level skill in working with databases preferably SQL
- Configuration management - GIT • Build management - Maven
- Continuous Integration - Jenkins
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Oracle EBS (R12) covering Financial Modules: Payables, Receivables, Assets, GL, Inventory, Cash Management, Expenses, Project, Procurement, Contract and Revenue automation module
UK shifts,rotational shifts,Core HR,Oracle Fusion,EBS,Talent management,attrition control,performance management.
- 5+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high quality products
- Closely interact with developers and support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
- Deliver end to end quality and automation independently using agile methodologies
- Translate deep insight of architecture, product, specifications into a robust test plan covering all aspects of testing including functional, reliancy, performance, load, scalability and security.
- Evaluate & apply the latest tools, techniques and research insights to drive improvements into a world-class data analytics engine
- Develop robust test automation that is reliable and maintainable and provides accurate assessment of product quality
- Integrate test automation scripts into build system for repeatable execution
- Collaborate with other engineering and customer success functions to simulate customer data and usage patterns to execute test runs, identify and fix customer issues and make sure that customers get highly reliable, reliant and optimized Dremio experience
- Analyze and debug customer issues in customer environments.
- Actively participate in code and design reviews to maintain exceptional quality and deepen your understanding of the system architecture and implementation
- B.Tech/M.Tech/Equivalent in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 8+ years of QA/automation engineering experience on large scale distributed systems
- Deep understanding in Authentication, Single Sign-on and Identity Management systems like AWS IAM, Azure AD, Ping, Okta and Auth0
- Hands on experience in testing Role based Access Control Authorization Model in Cloud and Database Systems
- Proficiency in any of Java/C++/Python/Go and automation frameworks
- Hands on experience in integration of automation using CI/CD tools like Jenkins
- Experience in planning and executing QA/Automation tasks to completion and taking ownership of quality during a set of sprints.
- Experience in designing, implementing, executing and analyzing automated tests for complex, production system software.
- Experience in analyzing deep product issues and following issue resolution
- Hands on experience of working projects on AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform
- Understanding of distributed file systems like S3 or ADLS or HDFS and HIVE
- Hands on experience with various Backend/UI automation frameworks and tools
- Ability to create reusable components to automate repeatable, manual activities
- Ability to write technical reports and summary and present to leadership team
- Passion for learning and delivering using latest technologies
- Excellent communication skills and affinity for collaboration and teamwork
- Passion and ability to work in a fast paced and agile development environment.
- Hands on experience of multi-threaded and asynchronous programming models
- Hands on experience in Data Lake and Catalog systems
Who we are
DirectShifts is a marketplace for hospitals/employers to hire clinicians for short term gigs (think Upwork for healthcare). We are disrupting the recruiting space for freelance clinicians in the United States. Our founding team comprises serial entrepreneurs and we have offices in NYC and engineering team is working remotely from Bengaluru. We are well funded by premier healthcare investors in the United States and are a proud YC Summer 2019 startup.
What you will be doing
You will be responsible for testing the ideas implemented using mocks/PRD or generally tickets for our groundbreaking web app which is used daily by healthcare professionals (and internal users) - you will write use cases and tests for testing the web app (and the mobile apps). You will use your automation skills for automating in selenium/endtest.io.
You will work closely with the founder and senior management across functions. You will have the opportunity to grow and lead the team, as well as influence the trajectory of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
- 2+ year of experience working as a Quality Assurance Engineer
- Experience in manual testing
- Experience in automation testing
- 2+ years overall agile QAE and/or development experience.
- Agile Testing Experience in an agile development environment (e.g. SCRUM/XP/Kanban) with experience writing acceptance criteria for user stories.
- Knowledge of the different phases of a test lifecycle and the testing methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot and update automation scripts
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Strong organizational skills, demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical teams
As a Software Testing architect, will be
- Define and implement test strategy
- Define and baseline tool strategies
- Define and document test environment and test data strategies
- Perform feasibility study for recommended solutions
- Create strategies for test optimization
- Carry out gap analysis and identify improvement areas
- Identify program goals and define KPI's and SLA's
- Identify and implement industry wide best practices
- Perform test maturity assessments provide recommendations and define roadmaps
- Identify candidate for automation by prioritization
- Maintain active relationships with Product Owner and scrum master and team to understand business requirements
- Lead efforts with Integration/User Interfaces
- QA Automation Architect (7+ years experience) with Web automation experience Hands-on experience in developing frameworks/scripting with Selenium, Cucumber, BDD, Appium, FitNesse etc.
- Should have experience in defining automation test strategy.
- Knowledge in Banking digital applications testing is a plus
- Experience working with NoSQL databases like Cassandra, MongoDB, MySQL
- Experience working on Kubernetes Containerized infrastructure is a big plus
- Exposure to Micro Services based architecture
- Exposure to CI/CD / Code Coverage / Static Code analysis Tools
- Nice to have experience with non-functional testing like load testing, security testing etc.
Role: SDET-2 (Backend API automation testing)
Years of experience: 2 to 5
Automation experience: API Automation testing using Restassured, Karate, Jesry Client or HTTP Client (Minimum 2 Years relevant experience recently)
Programming language: Java.
Meesho. :- https://meesho.com
Meesho is India's largest social commerce platform, on a mission to enable anyone to start their businesses with zero investment. Our entrepreneurs largely comprise housewives (between 25-45) from middle income households and / or tier 2+ India. Our marketplace provides entrepreneurs with the right supply across 100+ categories, logistics, & payment capabilities to successfully run their business. Our social sharing integrations with Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram enable our entrepreneurs to monetise their large social network such as friends, family and more.
Meesho's vision is to enable 100M Small Businesses in India to succeed online. We have 10M+ women entrepreneurs running biz online and we are just getting started.
Meesho has raised $190M+ from Naspers, Facebook, Sequoia, Elevation, Shunwei, Venture Highway, Y Combinator and others.
Awards and Recognition: Forbes 30 Under 30 (India and Asia list), Entrepreneur 35 Under 35, India's Most Innovative Company 2020 by Fast Company, Young Turk Startup of the Year 2020 by CNBC (awarded by Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman), First Startup Investment by Facebook in India, Linkedin Top Startup 2019 and 2020, Y Combinator Top Companies 2019.
You will work on:
We help many of our clients to deploy their applications in a continuous manner and with confidence – by meaningful test automation. You will have the opportunity to build frameworks for Integration, End to End or even generative tests for cloud-native applications.
What you will do (Responsibilities):
- Collaborate with Developers and Architects of products to build test automation scripts
- Improve the performance of non-functional automation by parallelizing test executions
- Test planning and management, defect lifecycle, traceability matrix and security breaking testing
What you bring (Skills):
- Experience in testing micro-service oriented and cloud-native applications with knowledge of tools like HTTP, Curl, Postman, Fiddler, Swagger
- Experience coding in one of Java/Python/C#
- Working Knowledge of Linux Systems and Shell based scripting
- Test automation coding best practices – like reusable and modular test code, mocking, stubbing and writing multi-thread safe tests, using platforms like Junit or TestNG
- UI based testing using Selenium or alike and basic understanding of chrome developer tools
Great if you know (Skills):
- CI exposure to Jenkins, Gitlab CI or any other
- Exposure to BDD style testing frameworks like cucumber
- Understanding of Property based testing (PBT) using tools such as QuickCheck
- Specification driven testing frameworks like Spock, Spek or Kotlin Test
- Big Data migration testing, validation and reporting
- Exposure to load, stress or spike testing using JMeter or Gatling
- Security Testing, Disaster Recovery or Resilience testing for modern distributed applications
- Higher degree of autonomy, startup culture & small teams
- Opportunities to become expert in emerging technologies
- Remote working options for the right maturity level
- Competitive salary & family benefits
- Performance based career advancement
Cognologix helps companies disrupt by reimagining their business models and innovate like a Startup. We are at the forefront of digital disruption and take a business first approach to help meet our client’s strategic goals.
We are automation driven organization helping our clients to deliver their next generation of products with confidence
Benefits Working With Us:
- Health & Wellbeing
- Learn & Grow
- Celebrate Achievements
- Financial Wellbeing
- Medical and Accidental cover.
- Flexible Working Hours.
- Sports Club & much more.
At Cypherock, We are disrupting the current financial system by increasing the adoption of Blockchain-based digital assets through better key management solutions. We build "Worlds' first products" from India, work at the intersection of Blockchain, Security, Embedded Hardware & Cryptography, and have worked with companies like Google, Blockgeeks, Samsung, Lockheed Martin, Apollo Munich, Bank of America amongst others.
As the primary person responsible for operations, we think it will be a great fit if -
- You previously worked in supply chain or operations where hardware was being built.
- You have a prior software development/electronics/embedded background.
- You do not shy away from taking responsibility and are comfortable doing everything non-technical.
- You obsess over minor details and strive for perfection.
- You can handle both the software & hardware QA of the product.
- You have prior software & hardware testing experience.
If we decide to work together, we believe you would be a key team member who helps the company achieve the hockey stick growth that it needs to succeed.
Role: Appian/Unqork Senior Solution Architect/Practice Lead
Experience: 5+ Years
Location: Trichy / Bangalore /Chennai (Post Covid)
Shift: US EST or CST
- Provide pre-sales technical/functional support to prospective clients and customers with minimal supervision
- Work with sales to create and submit proposals, promote sales effort by helping customers leverage low code/no code tools for software development life cycle
- Build a solution delivery team
- Provide day-to-day guidance and technical leadership to a team of Appian/Unqork (or other low code/no code platform) Administrators, Developers, and Data Architects.
- Act as the technical lead, leading interactions with customer business and technical teams
- Work closely and collaboratively with the project team to deliver on project scope
- Works collaboratively with the Client and Team to articulate the vision and outcomes of the project and each release, and translating that vision into an actionable plan; Effectively manage customer expectations
- Develop guidance on Release Management process, working with Team and Client
- Serve as the day-to-day Technical POC for VDart team
- Plan and coordinate release logistics with other application teams and Stakeholders, identifying and accounting for dependencies
- Contribute with original, creative thinking related to solving customer issues, creating relevant features, and advancing Appain/Unqork low code/no code automation tool strategy
- Lead detailed discovery and scoping calls
- Work closely with sales to review requirements and develop value-focused proposals
- Describe the benefits and value of integrating Appian/Unqork low code/no code tools to integrate into a customers’ SDLC
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor (BS) of Science degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business, Management or equivalent disciplines.
- Certification in Appian or Unqork
- 7+ years of IT experience, including full cycle software/web development and release management/implementation knowledge
- 4+ years' experience in a technical leadership position with prior experience supervising and leading teams
- 2+ years' experience of successful implementations of very large Appian or Unqork solutions
- Technical leadership in implementing enterprise-class application delivery
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Excellent writing, presentation, negotiation and communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to explain technical content to non-technical, business stakeholders
- Prior experience developing proposals to respond to customer needs preferred