Reverate Tech is a product and service-based start-up, working with International Clients. Our services include Data Engineering, Web Development, BI/Data Warehousing, Enterprise Application Implementation (ERP/CRM), and NetSuite. Our product portfolio has business apps in the domain of ERP, Auto Service, and Personal Safety.
This is an exciting opportunity to work as a full-stack developer for our client SellerX.
The ideal candidate will efficiently and quickly write code in a timely and scalable way in order to improve the code-base of the company's products in meaningful ways. This candidate will be able to test the code and make adjustments where necessary.
- 3+ years of experience working with PHP (preferably with Symfony)
- Understanding OOP principles & familiarity with best design practices
- Technically proficient in SQL (preferably MySQL or MariaDB)
- Experience with NoSQL database
- Experience with Docker
We would consider it a plus if:
- You have some experience with Python or are willing to learn
- You have basic knowledge of message brokers such as RabbitMQ
- You have some experience working with AWS: RDS, S3, EC2, and Lambda functions
- Experience with search engines like Elastic Search or Solr
- 100% remote-working;
- Flexible working hours;
- Development of your personal strengths in a dynamic environment;
- An attractive and varied job with a high level of personal responsibility;
- A collegial togetherness and a modern management style/startup;
About our client
SellerX buys and builds Amazon businesses, helping entrepreneurs realize the next stage of their businesses and their lives. SellerX is the 3rd fastest-growing startup in Europe. Already a unicorn (1 billion euros in evaluation), SellerX plans to be a Decacorn in the coming 2-3 years.
- Interested? Join us and start your learning and growth journey.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Hiring PHP Developers - Durgapur, West Bengal
WORK FROM OFFICE (Durgapur)
Candidate should relocate to Durgapur to do the job.
Timing: 10 AM-7 PM
Workdays: Monday-Friday (Only last Saturday of every month is working)
Candidates having experience of minimum 3 years can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Can work on live projects of international clients.
Can handle multiple projects
Minimum 3 Years Experience.
Knowledge in Custom PHP, Codeigniter, Laravel
Knowledge in MYSQL
Knowledge in HTML5, CSS3
Knowledge in Jquery
Knowledge in Ajax
Knowledge in Web API & Rest API
Knowledge in Third Party API Integration
PHP: 3 years (Required)
Laravel: 3 years (Preferred)
CodIgnighter: 3 years (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer - Python, React to join our engineering team and help us develop and maintain various software products.
You should be comfortable around front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks, and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
Ultimately, you’ll build highly responsive web applications that align with our business needs.
- Write effective, scalable code
- Develop front-end and back-end components to improve responsiveness and overall performance
- Integrate user-facing elements into applications
- Test and debug programs
- Improve functionality of existing systems
- Implement security and data protection solutions
- Assess and prioritize feature requests
- Coordinate with internal teams to understand user requirements and provide technical solutions
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Must have 4+ years of work experience as a Python/Django (Back-end) and React (Front-end) developer
- Expertise in Django Framework. Other frameworks like Flask Pyramid knowledge are good to have
- Strong experience with Linux-based infrastructures, Linux/Unix administration, and AWS.
- Proficient in Terraform which allows migration to Kubernetes
- Experience with DevOps toolchains such as Docker, Travis CI, Jenkins, Git.,
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of object-relational mapping (ORM)
- Able to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git)
- React experience is good to have
- Team spirit
- Good problem-solving skills
Full Stack / Front End / Back End Developer
We are currently building the Technology platform for the Global Air Cargo industry ($300B market).
Currently, we have two open roles (1 Front End Engineer & 1 Back End Engineer).
Full Stack Engineers are also desired for the open positions.
These (2) engineers will be part of the Tech team which will be at the core of what we aspire to build.
Looking for Full Stack / Front End / Back End Developer
- Tech Stack (React, node.js, typescript, postgreSQL, AWS)
- loves to code, get hands-on and likes to build products from scratch
- At least 2+ years of experience building software products
- "Build local, Launch global" mindset
- Good with people and teams +
- prior startup experience +
- SaaS platform expertise +
- Work location - Chennai
- So we are looking only for candidates in Chennai or who are open to relocating to Chennai for this opportunity
- Open to explore both Contract & Full time options for the (2) roles
Role: Engineer/Sr Engineer -Java
SUMMARY OF THE POSITION:
The Product Development Engineer is responsible for the front-end development of modules for enlivening CEM.
The engineer is responsible for end to end delivery of specific components in the module and integrating them with existing modules
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with technical architects, able to convert the architecture into design and code in Java (Spring Boot), AngularJS, and NodeJS.
- Able to generate LLD documents.
- Ability to write Quality code with minimum defects.
- Unit Test and follow the coding standards.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATION AND SKILLS:
- Hands-on Experience with Java (Spring Boot), and MySQL is mandatory. Must have completed at least 2 full projects using Spring boot and AngularJS.
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Spring JPA and RESTful web services implementation.
- NodeJS experience is value add
- Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
- Must be able to mentor and guide junior technical resources.
- One who is proactive and comes forward with technology-related initiatives. Motivated selfstarter.
- Good communication skills. English - Oral and Written.
A tick against the following skill sets would surely strengthen the candidature
- Strong PHP, JS fundamentals
- PHP frameworks: PHP Laravel
- JS frameworks: Vue.JS
- RDBMS: MySQL, Mongo DB
- REST APIs
- Vue.JS Components (resusable components)
- 1-way / 2-way Binding
- Custom Filters
- Service, Containers
- PUT, POST, PATCH, Getter/Setter Methods
- Repository Patterns
- Laravel Facade
- Blade Templates
- Laravel Events
- Unit Testing
- Leadership skills
- Lead and grow a team of 10+ developers.
- Self-motivated to keep optimizing and deliver best-in-class results.
- Deep thought and attention to detail.
- Strong technical and communication skills
- Well-versed with the latest tech: AWS, Postgres, Devops, Nodejs, Reactjs
Synapsica is a growth stage HealthTech startup founded by alumni from IIT Kharagpur, AIIMS New Delhi, and IIM Ahmedabad. We believe healthcare needs to be transparent and objective, while being affordable. Every patient has the right to know exactly what is happening in their bodies and they don’t have to rely on cryptic 2 liners given to them as diagnosis.
Towards this aim, we are building an artificial intelligence enabled cloud based platform to analyze medical images and create 2.0 of advanced radiologist reporting.
We are backed by Y Combinator and other investors from India, US and Japan. We are proud to have GE, AIIMS, the Spinal Kinetics as our partners.
Join us, if you find this as exciting as we do!
We are looking for a skilled computer programmer who is comfortable with both front and back end programming. Hands-on with UI and server-side is highly desirable.
You will get hands-on experience in the latest technologies and skills like ReactJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, REST API etc. This role is ideal for you if you have a background in Full Stack development and are looking for the next level of career growth in a fast paced, learning based and merit driven work environment.
- Developing front end app components.
- Developing backend apis and middlewares.
- Designing and scaling databases and servers.
- Ensuring responsiveness and cross-platform compatibility of applications.
- Owning and delivering end-to-end products, features, enhancements.
- Degree in Computer Science or related discipline with 3-7 years of experience.
- Hands on with Reactjs or similar framework/library.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Nodejs, Python, PHP.
- Prior experience with at least one no-sql database such as MongoDB.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very high sense of ownership.
- Deep interest and passion for technology
We're hiring Fullstack - React.Js and Node.js developers to join our team in UK! You will be responsible for building fluid and responsive user interfaces for multiple platforms and devices.
We are looking for experienced engineers who have an appetite for solving complex problems and build seamless user interactions to world-class standards.
You’re great at
- Strong experience in React.js & Node.js
- Creating testable code and make testing a priority;
- Agile methodologies such as Scrum and Kanban;
- Being passionate, self-driven and working with little supervision towards a common team or company purpose
- Writing and consuming RESTful interfaces
- Developing great user interfaces
It also would be cool if you
- Know module bundlers and task runners such as Webpack, Parcel, Rollup, Browserify, Grunt or Gulp;
- Have experience with Test Automation
- Have experience in databases, both SQL and document-based
- Use state management like Redux, MobX and/or other;
- Use of CSS pre/post-processors like PostCSS, Styled Components, LESS, SASS and/or others
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus, subject to company performance
- Access to Udemy online training and opportunities to learn and grow within the role
- Good Healthcare Benefits
- Enhanced Maternity, paternity, shared parental and adoption leave and pay
- Autonomous working
- Developing user-focused website applications.
- Seeing a project from conception to finished product.
- Working alongside designers and mobile developer.
- Meeting both technical and end-user needs.
- Proficiency in server-side language PHP.
- Comfortable with Database systems (MySQL, SQL), NOSQL (i.e. Mongo dB)
- Strong understanding of how a server works
- VCS (Version control system): Git
- Ensuring the developing application(website) has met the security standards: Front end Back end
- Testing: Experience with unit testing and tools
- WordPress development
- Working with API (REST)
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices (Mobile).
- Experience in Cloud Computing (i.e. AWS, Google Cloud Platform) is a plus.
- Attention to detail
- Creative vision
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Patience, a big one
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting
- Able to develop ideas and processes and clearly express them
Good to Have
- Comfortable with MVC frameworks (Zend, Laravel)