The candidate should have about 5+ years of experience with design and development in Java/Scala. Experience in algorithm, data-structure, database and architectures of distributed System is mandatory.
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark architecture and its components such as HDFS, YARN and executor, cores and memory param
- Knowledge of Scala and Java both
- Extensive experience in developing spark job. Should possess good Oops knowledge and be aware of enterprise application design patterns.
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux.
- Experience working on large-scale software projects
- Understanding the big picture and the various uses cases involved while crafting the solution and documenting them in Unified Modeling language.
- Own and maintain the architecture document.
- Keep an eye out for technological trends, open-source projects that can be used.
- Knows common programming languages and Frameworks.
- Real time streaming data consumption
Good to have :
- Azure/AWS Cloud Knowledge of Data Storage and Compute side
- Knowledge Multitenant Architecture
- Brief idea of Data Science
About Number Theory
- Development of a Single Page Application (SPA) and it's components in Typescript: deployed and optimized for progressive mobile and browsers using Angular 2 and Ionic 2 frameworks.
- Creating custom, general use modules and smart components which extend the elements and modules of core Angular framework.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components in Typescript and using responsive HTML and CSS.
- Architecting and automating the build process for production, using task runners or scripts.
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
Skills and Qualifications:
- Should have experience with CSS 3, SCSS, Java script and HTML5.
- Full-time knowledge of Angular practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience. Or 2 Year or more experience with other industry-leading frameworks like React.
- Minimum 1-year experience in working and extending one of the CSS or UI frameworks like Ng-lightening, Angular-material
- BE / BTech / MCA
- 3+ Years Java/JEE development experience in an enterprise.
- Experience in Grails Web Framework and Groovy Language will be a plus.
- Must have experience working with XML and JSON using Grails or JMS and Web, services, XML, Apache Tomcat, SQL and Unix and GIT.
- Experience with RDMS concepts and SQL.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services.
- Understanding of proper application design techniques and methodologies.
- Proficient understanding of SDLC processes desired – Agile
It is a super app to digitize India’s 50M+ sales agents where they can get access to relevant products & services, receive training through interactive videos on “how to sell, what to sell and whom to sell”, and earn money. For businesses, we help them save a huge effort in managing and training these agents and help them increase their reach to every nook and corner of the country.
India is a trust deficit market which cannot be accessed through Internet Marketing on Facebook and Google as the majority of the customers need training, push, motivation and a primer on why and how to use a product.
To solve this problem, traditional industries like BFSI, Telecom, Automobile, Real Estate etc. use 50M+ frontline sales executives to drive distribution. We believe that not just for these traditional industries but also for emerging companies in FinTech, EdTech etc these agents will play a pivotal role in accessing trust deficit customers.
They have grown to a 100,000+ agent network across India (growing 50% MoM). One Code is funded by tier1 VC’s and angels in India.
Summary of Role
As a part of the consumer products software engineering division, you will take an active role in the definition and evolution of standard practices and procedures. You will be responsible for defining and developing software for tasks associated with the developing, designing and debugging of the software applications.
- Overlook development of all consumer products in JAVA
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Focus on code maintainability and performance of application
- Provide technical advice and assists in solving programming problems
- Continuously create new and interactive features that would help to improve user experience and user engagement.
- Assist with troubleshooting of issues as needed
- Lead the design and architecture of software solutions
- Assist in developing and maintaining continuous integration pipelines
Required Skills for this Role:
- Spring/Spring Boot
- ELK Stack (Elasticsearch)
- CI/CD Pipelines
- Team Leadership experience of at least 3 year
- 2+ years of experience in Java based technologies
- Experience in designing databases and system architecture
- Experience in building products from scratch at well funded start-ups
Salary Range: Best in industry
Why join us?
- You will get to work with an experienced team who has worked in multiple startups.
- Experimenting is the name of the game. And POCs are the snacks that fuel them.
- Grow with us. It is a family
- Gain exposure to two of the fastest growing markets in the world - South East Asia and Social Commerce
Database Application developer
Required Educational qualification
- Engineer degree or MCA from reputed institute/university
- Contribute to development, enhancement and maintenance of new and existing products and components.
- Provide effective solution to resolve complex technical problems occurring in the product under development as well as deployments at customer sites.
- Use debuggers and profilers, write test tools to be able to reproduce specific customer issues.
- Maintain various versions of the product i.e. update and test various versions with feature additions, enhancements and bug fixes as required.
- 3-5 years of experience with software product development.
- Strong Experience working with databases with proficiency in SQL
- Strong OO development experience with languages such as Java, C++, C# and/or Python
- Experience with development of REST based Microservices
- Deep understanding of networking protocols such as TCP/IP and SSL
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent inter-personal and written/verbal communication skills
- Experience with Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Spring MVC and JPA
- Experience with Cloud Platforms like AWS, GCP and Azure
- Working experience with Cloud managed databases services like Amazon Redshift, Azure Synapse Analytics etc.
- Understanding of Security Concepts such as OAuth 2.0, JWT and SAML
- Microservices deployment experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Understanding of database connectivity protocols - JDBC and ODBC
- Experience with ADO.net and Entity Framework
- Full Stack development experience with ReactJS and Redux, JQuery, AngularJS
- Experience with NOSQL Databases like MongoDB, Elastic Search, CouchDB etc.
- Experience with SCRUM Methodology
- Experience in installing, configuring, troubleshooting and development on Linux servers
- Experience in scripting with bash/perl/ruby
- Experience working with revision control systems like GIT and build automation such as Jenkins
- Experience with performance optimization, tuning and test tools.
An ideal candidate must possess excellent Logical & Analytical skills. You will be working in a team as well on diverse projects. The candidate must be able to deal smoothly and confidently with the Clients & Personnel.
Key roles and Responsibilities:
⦁ Able to design and build efficient, testable and reliable code.
⦁ Should be a team player sharing ideas with the team for continuous improvement and development process.
⦁ Good Knowledge on Spring Boot, Spring MVC, J2EE and SQL Queries.
⦁ Stay updated of new tools, libraries, and best practices.
⦁ Adaptable, Self-Motivated, must be willing to learn new things.
⦁ Bachelors' Degree in Computer Science Engineering / IT or related discipline with a good academic record.
⦁ Excellent communication skills and interpersonal skills.
⦁ Knowledge on SDLC flow from requirement analysis to deployment phase.
⦁ Should be able to design, develop and deploy applications.
⦁ Able to identify bugs and devise solutions to address and resolve the issues.
|Top skill - J2EE_JAVA_SPRING_REST WEBSERVICES
Strong experience in Java/ J2ee
Should have experience JSP, Springs, Java Script, Webservices and Oracle PL/SQL
Good to have Telecom knowledge and Unix shell scripting
As Java Developer at BRIDGEi2i, you will participate in design, development and implementation of architectural deliverables of custom projects and products of BRIDGEi2i in Business Intelligence Applications. The role includes working closely with lead, testers, customers, project managers, designers.
You are expected to develop prototypes of the system design and work with lead, frontend developers, testers and project managers as appropriate throughout development cycle. You may work on multiple projects and products. You will contribute as a fully seasoned/proficient technical resource; providing tech knowledge and capabilities as team member and individual contributor.
- 4+ years of experience in core Java/J2EE
- Strong knowledge of one of the web application framework such as Spring 4, Hibernate
- Good knowledge of relation database, SQL and ORM
- Possess good knowledge of object-oriented design and data structure
- Knowledge of web services (Restful) is preferred
- Knowledge of UI frameworks is an added advantage (AngularJS 2.0/4.0, Java script, HTML, CSS, JQuery, React JS)
- Curiosity and attention to detail
- Adaptable to changing technology and restrictions, design challenges, deadlines, and project requirements
- Should have 4+ Years of experience in Software Development.