Fusion Softtech is one of the best offshore development companies based in Ahmedabad, India. We are a bunch of tech-savvy individuals who together as a teamwork to have great expertise in the latest technologies and developments so as to be able to cater the best of the services in the domain of Technology.
We, ensure being the hard core Technoids that our clients around the globe are given the best of our facilities through advancements in technologies which would actually help to make their lives a better place. What we do? We are specialized in creating user-friendly web-designs and applications with a primary goal to be simple and effective for use. We work hand-in-hand with your visions and goals to optimize your business/product. We provide you an end-to-end solution.
- Lead a team, handle client, conduct technical interview, and provide training to new joiners.
- Design, implement, and maintain web application phases.
- Conduct software analysis, programming, testing, and debugging
- Identifying production and non-production application issues
- Transforming requirements into stipulations.
- Should have knowledge of Data structures
- Develop, test, implement and maintain application software
- Recommend changes to improve established software application processes
- Ability to develop logical and high-quality code which meets functional specifications along with technical requirements for reusability, maintainability and scalability when appropriate application code for java programs.
- Ability to perform technical analysis based on requirements to establish architecture approach and create detailed design in support of the requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, worked for foreign client would be an added advantage.
OOPS, Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot , Spring security and Spring Batch SOAP, REST API, Logging Framework, Hibernate, XML, JEE (Servlets/JSP/JMS), web services experience, microservices, AWS, Kubernetes, ELK Stack, Multithreading, GIT
Key Skills and Experience:
- Min 5+ years of experience in the JAVA/J2EE.
- Experience with RESTFUL Web services.
- Experience in portal & web content management
- Hands-on experience in software development using J2EE Frameworks Spring, Spring Boot, Struts, Hibernate.
- Good to have experience or Knowledge in AngularJS, ReactJS, different AWS services like S3, EC2, DynamoDB, Lambda function.
- Exposure in any of the Databases -MySQL/Postgres/Oracle/DB2 etc.
Perks and Benefits:
- Flexible working hours.
- 5 days working
- Fun loving environment with ample scope for flexibility.
- Exposure to work for foreign clients
- Employee friendly leave & Company Policies.
- Best working culture
- Hands on experience in design and developement using Rest Api's.
- Excellent working knowledge in Python.
- Must have penchant for good API design.
- Must be a Stickler for good clear and secure coding.
- Strong in Data Stucture and Algorithm
- Must have built and released APIs in production.
- Experience in working with RDBMS and NoSQL databases.
- Must have designed thoughtful, extensible data models.
- Knowledge of identifying, defining and building micro-services.
- Working knowledge of GCS, AWS, Azure or any other cloud provider.
- Aggressive problem diagnosis and creative problem-solving skills.
- Communication skills, to speak to developers across the world
Location : Bangalore or Mumbai
Role and Responsibilities
Hands-on experience in developing Enterprise applications based in the JAVA domain.
Experience in developing and deploying Microservices and understanding real time management of resources
Experience in Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns such as MVC and other popular design principles.
Experience working on Spring Framework and Spring Boot - Experience in Apache Tomcat and Web Services(RestSoap).
Additional knowledge of Salesforce will be an added benefit
Candidates must know Generic, Design Patterns, etc.
Advanced working SQL knowledge and experience working with relational databases, query authoring (SQL) as well as working familiarity with a variety of databases.
Experience with scripting languages Java, Unix shell scripting.
Java Developer JD -Tata Business Hub
Required Technical Skill Set
Java 8, J2EE, Spring/Hibernate
Location of Requirement
Desired Competencies (Technical / Behavioral Competency)
• Two to Six (2-6) years of hands on experience on Java/J2EE technical development.
• At least One recent successful implementation experience using REST Services, JPA/Hibernate
• Strong understanding of SQL and RDBMS development skills
• Capable to work independently, take initiative with minimal supervision yet can participate as a team member with a willingness to help where needed
• Ability to lead junior team members from technology as well as functional requirements perspective.
• Excellent problem solving, troubleshooting, and analytical skills
• Have knowledge of NodeJS
Responsibility of / Expectations from the role
• Adapting interface for modern internet applications using the latest front-end technologies.
• Designing and developing user interfaces using Angular best practices.
• Writing TypeScript, SCSS, and HTML.
• Analysis of Documented Requirement
• Preparing Documents (e.g. User Manual, Process Flow etc.)
• Work with various teams (Delivery, Rollout, Security Testing Group etc.) for enabling the product/feature to end users.
Card91 is simplifying business payments by providing a plug and play issuance infrastructure
to businesses for domestic and cross-border payments. Our full stack platform enables
businesses to gain control and visibility into their payment flows, controlling the entire payment
lifecycle from onboarding, to issuance, to transaction and data reconciliation. The platform
aims to provide holistic solutions around payment issuance and distribution management. Our
deep focus in payments will help us in bringing new issuance formats as well as technologies
The company has been founded by seasoned technology entrepreneurs who have founded
successful companies like Myntra, Mastiff Technologies earlier. Headquartered in Bangalore,
with presence in Mumbai and NCR, Card91 aims to disrupt the payment infrastructure space
in the issuer-processor segment.
Position: Java Developers
We are building our core team which will be responsible for a highly scalable, always available
microservices based backend for payment processing. The developer will be involved with the
design, implementation, and execution from day one and build a robust, secure, and scalable
payment processing engine.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Individual Contributors talking full ownership of the micro services
● Design and Implement the micro services from scratch
● Be creative and always try to evaluate new strategies to execute faster
● Team player and always eager to teach new team members about the code, structure
● Not afraid of bringing new designs (even languages) which will make the system
Experience and Qualifications
● Having 2 - 5 years of experience
● Degree from a premier institute like IIT/NIT/BITS is desirable
● A strong expertise in Java/Spring/Spring Boot/Hibernate/Java
● Experience in developing highly scalable and reliable web applications, including
integration with internal and external systems.
● Experience building web services in REST with technologies like Spring Boot, Spring-
WS, spring MVC or JAX-RS
● Should be able to write test cases (unit and functional) to cover most of the code
● Experience in databases like MySQL and NoSQL db like Cassandra, etc.
● Experience with Cloud computing AWS & Microservices architecture
● Exposure to front end technologies like VueJS, ReactJS etc is an advantage
● Knowledge on Redis, ELK stack or Temporal BPM is a big plus
● Docker & Kubernetes experience is a big plus
● Previous experience of Fintech company is an added advantage
What’s on offer
● Vibrant, fun and rewarding culture that nurtures and promotes excellence
● Opportunities to learn and interact with payment industry leaders
● Competitive remuneration, group health insurance & PF
● Other office perks of being part of an early-stage Start-up
● Location: HSR Layout, Bangalore
We are looking for a talented and motivated engineer to join our fleet and help us solve real-world problems in this exciting field. Join us and share the dream of building the next generation online platform for the Auto industry.
What you'll do :
- Design and architect our core components
- End to end systems development
- Ownership of complete systems from development till production and maintenance
- Infrastructure management on AWS
Technologies you'll use :
- Microservices, AWS, Java, Spring-boot
- PostgreSQL, Redis
- Kafka, RabbiMQ
- Any cool piece of technology that you can bring onboard.
What you are :
- You love technology and always open to learning new tools
- You are a self-starter
- You are proficient in Java, SQL
- You have good knowledge of Databases: RDBMS/Document
- You have worked with server technologies: Spring / Dropwizard / Tomcat/Spring Boot
- You have a good understanding of REST API design
- You believe in clean and maintainable code