- Understanding of cross-platform design principles.
- 2+ years of mobile software development experience. 1+ years of iOS and Android development experience with React Native.
- Solid understanding of mobile development concepts; APIs consumption, power optimization, user interaction design, application security.
- Coding for the mobile environment, experience integrating third-party SDKs into apps.
- Application lifecycle management with both Apple App Store and Google Play store.
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, evaluation, and problem-solving skills.
- Self-directed and proactive, work collaboratively with team members and independently; thinks beyond the immediate problem.
- Experience using mobile testing frameworks and methodologies
- Familiarity with Material UI (or similar)
- Familiarity with UX testing and user research
About Impact Guru
- 4-6 years of overall development experience.
- 3 years of React Native experience for iOS and/or Android.
- Extensive knowledge about mobile app development.
- This includes the whole process from the first line of code to publishing in the store(s).
- Some understanding of the build process involved with iOS and Android.
- Comfortable with basic design concepts and flex ui.
- Great attention to code quality & coding standards.
- Good grasp of architectural principles and patterns.
- Very good communication skills in English.
|1. Experience on React Native (for mobile).|
|2. Experience with the Flux Design Pattern or one of the libraries it inspired (i.e., Redux, Flux xor, etc.)|
|4. Experience with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower|
|5. Experience with Unit Testing with Karma or Jest|
|8. Good to have experience in Angular JS, Node.js, MongoDB|
|9. Good Experience of creating responsive web application|
|10. Hands-on experience with UI integration with REST services|
|11. Must be passionate about writing clean, efficient, and maintainable code.|
|12. Self-starter with the ability to cope with sharp learning curves.|
|13. Excellent Communication and teamwork skills,|
We are looking to hire a talented iOS developer to design, build, and maintain the next generation of iOS applications. Your primary focus will be developing high-end iOS applications for the latest Apple mobile devices. Your duties may include collaborating with the design team for new application features, identifying and fixing application bottlenecks, maintaining the core code, and updating applications published on the App Store.
iOS Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and building mobile applications for Apple’s iOS platform.
- Collaborating with the design team to define app features.
- Ensuring quality and performance of the application to specifications.
- Identifying potential problems and resolving application bottlenecks.
- Fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Publishing application on App Store.
- Maintaining the code and atomization of the application.
- Designing and implementing application updates.
iOS Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or software engineering.
- Proven experience as an app developer.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift, and Cocoa Touch.
- Extensive experience with iOS Frameworks such as Core Data and Core Animation.
- Knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Knowledge of Apple’s design principles and application interface guidelines.
- Proficient in code versioning tools including Mercurial, Git, and SVN.
- Knowledge of C-based libraries.
- Familiarity with push notifications, APIs, and cloud messaging.
- Experience with continuous integration.
We’re currently looking for rockstar developers to help us build a next-gen social audio community engagement platform. Avalon is hiring for both backend & frontend engineering roles. Our tech stack is majorly Ruby on Rails & React Native.
If you were looking for a rocket ship, this is it!
As a senior front-end developer, our primary requirement is that you are proficient in React Native.
Apart from that the job entails:
- Building new features (while squashing bugs) for our growing mobile app to extend device support especially across the Android ecosystem
- Architect elegant and maintainable code with support from the team
- Collaborate with design, data, and other teams to build beautiful interfaces that look great and run smoothly
- Guide and improve the technical direction of mobile, bolstering the technical foundational, improving performance, and re-architecting.
- Developing, Designing and building advanced applications for the Android/ IOS platform.
- Working with different teams to define, design, and develop new features.
- Ensuring to build an extensible app thats easy to maintain and scale.
- Working on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discovering, evaluating, and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
What you need to have:
- BE / BTech / BSc in Computers
- Excellent knowledge and background of Flutter development, IOS / Android
- Experience in extensive API integration.
Mobile application developer
Software engineering - Bengaluru and remote
Building products at BiCSoM is about turning dreams and ideas into lovable technology and design solutions. As a mindful member of the BiCSoM team you will create rule-breaking mobile applications on Android and iOS using Flutter and Dart, BLOC pattern, Redux, Kotlin and SWIFT. Large number of people across the globe use our products everyday, we take pride in wearing ‘Made with love in India’ on our sleeves.
What are we looking for?
- We expect you to have your domain knowledge of Flutter, Dart, Room or Realm DB, BLOC pattern based development, Redux and RX Dart
- There are few skills which you need to have from get-go:
- You are a problem solver, polite and someone who values team members and customers
- You respect time and understand, lost time never comes back
- You have the ability to explain your algorithms and solutions and understand how to ask questions with respect to mobile app development and web development scenarios
- You are a smart and energetic talent from engineering and computer science background
- Based on the situations you can contribute individually or work with team and make work productive and fun
- In terms of day to day work, for 2 years you should have done the following:
- At least 2 to 3 live projects in Flutter or Native Android or iOS
- Thorough understanding of Dart programming for mobile application development
- Writing frontend code with SOLID principle
- Unit testing of your code with Travis CLI
- Collaborative development with BitBucket or GIT and handling of code merge conflicts
- Documenting frontend code
- Knowledge of Android native and iOS native is a plus
- Proficient in Linux, and understanding of Ubuntu OS
- Knowledge on Firebase or Firestore is a plus
- Work location: Bengaluru city and Remote
- Working days - 6 days a week
Welcome to BiCSoM careers:
BiCSoM Technologies Private Limited is committed to breakthrough innovation and success for its team members. From our mindful culture of compassion and wisdom to passionate customer success philosophy, this is one awesome place to work! So come and experience what it takes to build digital products which are loved by millions of users across the globe. You will find speed, agility, fun and supportive culture where we are responsible for each other’s success.
- BiCSoM is a registered startup under the Startup India initiative of Government of India and a DIPP registered MSME
- BiCSoM was recognized as one of the top AR/VR startups in India in 2018 in DCB Bank innovation carnival
As a Software Engineer - Cross Platform Mobile Developer you will be expected to develop and maintain Cross platform Android and iOS applications for a range of our clients in different verticals. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. You will also be helping out junior team members by reviewing their code and providing feedback. Thereby, helping them excel professionally.
B.E/B.Tech degree in Computer Science Engineering or any related fields. Even candidates with BCA/MCA degree can apply. But if you feel that you don’t have the necessary degree to apply, don’t worry! If you can prove that you have the necessary skills for this position, we would love to hear from you.
• Thorough understanding of Flutter and its core principles.
• Proficient in Dart6 Programming.
• Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms (such as Auth 2.0 or JSON Web Token)
• Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms. • Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
• Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
• Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
• Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• A knack for benchmarking and optimization
• Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git or Perforce)
• Strong knowledge of UI design principles, architecture patterns, and best practices for development.
• Familiarity with native build tools, like Xcode, Gradle (Android Studio, IntelliJ)
• Ability to write well-documented, clean code
• Experience launching and managing production mobile apps Nice to have
• Familiarity with continuous integration
• Knowledge on native Android development
OVERVIEW OF REACH52 AND OUR WORK
reach52 (R52) is a fast growing, social enterprise start-up working to bring sustainable, universal basic healthcare services to users in low-access, developing regions. We do this through an innovative service model, an off-line technology platform and embedding support within communities to help residents access care, knowledge and other services we deliver.
Our mission is divided in to two parts: community access, navigation and healthcare support on the one side; and ultra-low-cost fill-in services to sustain the solution on the other. This allows core healthcare services and treatments to reach further into communities where state of the art services don’t always get to. Our fill-in services allow treatments for life threatening conditions to be accessed reliably and with continuity, so minimising the risk of relapse or crippling financial problems. At the current time our income comes from grant funding and the value of our data services. This, together with other funding streams, provides a sustainable solution so that the services become embedded in the communities we serve.
OVERVIEW OF THE ROLE
In 2019, reach52 was been awarded funding from a major bank to grow into India. We would like tohire a highly motivated Junior Software Engineer to support the designing and delivery of enterprise solutions, applications and integrations in India. India is a new market for us, and we are rapidly expanding our userbase and need to continue to build our portfolio of integrated applications that work in a challenging, off-line environment. We currently use document databases to replicate data between a master and the off-line applications. We have extended workflows that mean our processes flow through Java/Kotlin applications on android and through web technologies depending on the access channel. We support interactions with communities, commercial, logistics and police offices. We need extend our support for internationalisation and localisation and to integrate external services such as local payment options to our commercial applications, together with access to data from third parties. The role will involve the continuing development of a cross application technology solution with emphasis on cost and productivity and existing investment. The candidate should be able to work well with the dev team based in Manila, Philippines.
Title: Junior Software Developer
Employment: Full time contract with probation period
Start Date: Mar 2020
Reporting to: CTO
ROLE SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The core role scope and responsibilities will be:
• Understand and analyze user requirements and defects;
• Design and develop R52’s existing Java/Kotlin-based applications;
• Work on new development projects;
• Work with users and stakeholders to scope out new requirements;
• Work as part of a distributed team.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Strong communication skills;
• 2-4 years software development experience;
• A selection of the following and be prepared to assess and learn new techniques appropriate to system redevelopment:
o Cloud platforms
o Proficient with Java / Kotlin / Python / Elixir
o NoSQL databases and replication
o Commercially secure communications
o Website / API security
o Application integration
o Design of off-line services
o Containerisation (Docker)
o Release Management and Deployment (Kubernetes)
• Knowledge of healthcare systems and/or technology is a strong advantage;
• Strong team working skills, ability to work to deadlines, and flexibility to work as part of a small but-growing team in a dynamic way.
Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes
Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns and MVP architecture
Ability to create custom interactions with ViewGroups
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Experience in AR or react native
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Experience in RxJava, Kotlin development, Android Studio, Material Design, MVC/MVP/MVVM and RxAndroid (is a plus)