We are seeking a skilled PHP Laravel Developer to join our team. The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining web applications using Laravel framework.
- Develop high-quality web applications using PHP, Laravel framework, and related technologies.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- Write clean, secure, and scalable code that meets coding standards and best practices.
- Conduct code reviews and maintain code quality standards.
- Troubleshoot and debug complex issues and provide timely solutions.
- Develop and maintain API integrations with third-party services.
- Perform unit testing, integration testing, and performance testing.
- Participate in project planning and estimation.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in web development.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in PHP development, with a focus on Laravel framework.
- Experience with RESTful API development and integration.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming, MVC design patterns, and software development principles.
- Familiarity with Git version control and Agile development methodology.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for product development and want to work in a challenging environment, we encourage you to apply for this position.
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
About Edge CRM
BeyondSkool aims to be the No.1 destination for BeyondSkool courses for kids aged 4-15yrs by building knowledge and skills in areas that are not typically covered by school to constantly expand learning and stay ahead. We do this through our programs, which are designed by experts covering both breadth and depth of expertise, delivered by certified and trained teachers through LIVE online classes on our engaging and interactive platform. Mission of BeyondSkool is that just like a school, to build a community of highly motivated BeyondSkoolers who have an infinite hunger of learning, which goes beyond school curriculum for continuously expanding knowledge and skills to excel and stay ahead.
Founded by experienced professionals and alumni of prestigious institutes namely Kellogg and MDI with 20+ years of experience in various industries handling leadership roles across business functions. We are at a stage of hiring our core team members who are young, passionate individuals with keen interest in making a difference in the education sector.
Role and Responsibilities
- Research, design and build highly reliable, available, and scalable platforms.
- Explore design implications and work towards an appropriate balance between functionality, performance, and maintainability.
- Lead by example, mentor, and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices.
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Working with a cross-discipline team (Design, Product, Engineer, Operations, Sales, Marketing).
- Active participation in the hiring process to bring quality engineers in the team.
- Lead-out team meetings, stand-ups, and architecture/design discussions
- Writing bug-free code, participating in code reviews, designing/architecting systems of varying complexity and scope, and creating high-quality documentation supporting the design/coding tasks
- Identify areas of improvement in our frameworks, tools, processes and strive to make them better.
- Researching new technologies and adapting them to BeyondSkool’s requirements
- Own and commit to all your work, and be accountable for your results
- Using and understanding code from Open-Source projects
- Participate in a culture of code reviews, writing tech specs, and collaborating closely with other people
- Produce highly reliable systems that are thoroughly tested and benchmarked.
- Develop multi-tier scalable, high-volume performing, and reliable user-centric infrastructure that operates 24x7
- Scale distributed applications, make architectural trade-offs applying synchronous and asynchronous design patterns, and deliver with speediness and quality.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or any other relevant field.
- Experience of 5 - 7 years as a back-end engineer preferably in a microservice environment.
- Strong proficiency of Node.js and frameworks available for it such as Express.js
- Must have worked building 2+ backend system using node.js and Express.js
- Strong understanding and experience of creating highly scalable and complex database design.
- Good understanding of Data Modeling using RDBMS and NoSQL (Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Redis) data stores
- Strong problem-solving skills with a good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Strong understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Experience of creating highly scalable, fault tolerant, resilient distributed systems
- Strong knowledge of creating scalable system design and good understanding of microservice based architectures
- Understanding of caching enabled, PubSub and event driven architectures
- Hands on experience and good knowledge of AWS services
- Understanding automated testing platforms like selenium and unit tests like Chai, Mocha, Jasmine etc
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Curiosity to explore the cutting-edge technologies and bake them in the products.
- Zeal and drive to take end to end ownership.
Techwave is a leading global IT services and solutions company revolutionizing digital transformations. We enable clients to maximize their potential and achieve a greater market with a wide array of technology services, including, but not limited to Enterprise Resource Planning, Application Development, Analytics, Digital, and the Internet of things (IoT).
Organization : TECHWAVE (http://www.techwave.net/)
Requirement : Groovy Grails Developer
Experience :5+ Years
Job type : Permanent
Location : Hyderabad
Job Description Engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle
Job qualifications and requirements
- 4+yrs experience in software development in Groovy, grails framework,
- Knowledge of mysql, postgresql, RabbitMQ, Linux based development/ deployment.
- Deployment with Jenkins/ maven,
- Good knowledge in Jira.
- Project experience in ecommerce/digital domain is a big plus.
- Strong exp in creating angular2+ (preferably angular 6) custom components
- Having exp with state mgmt. e.g., rxjs, Redux observable, Ngrx, Ngxs.
- Frameworks: Angular 2+/ 5/ 6, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3,
- Tools: GIT hub, Wireframe e.g., invasion
- Cloud Exposure
- Experience in Java and associated technologies Core Java, JSP, Spring, Struts,RESTful Services,SOAP,Tomcat, Hibernate, Maven
- Strong understanding of OOPS concepts
- Proficient understanding of RDBMS Concepts
- Strong understanding of Databases Oracle / MSQL / MySQL etc and PL/SQL Programming
Senior PHP Laravel Developer
Position: Senior PHP Laravel Developer
Experience Required: up to 3 years
Saakh is building a social networking platform for businesses who sell on credit in order to solve for their payment collection challenges faced by every seller on a day to day basis. Our vision is to make payments collections timely and automatic for these businesses. Saakh is building a community of trustable businesses. We are building an eco-system where a business who has cheated once can never cheat again.
You will be responsible for handling entire back-end infrastructure of Saakh. You will work closely with founder and CTO to discuss the strategy and to implement the said aforesaid within the deadlines. Saakh is a fast-moving start-up who is at the early stages, timely execution is of paramount importance.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and
post launch support.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with
technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinates with co-developers and keeps project managers well informed of the status of
development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Previous working experience as a Laravel developer for 4+ years.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or similar relevant field.
- In depth knowledge of object-Oriented PHP and Laravel PHP Framework.
- MySQL profiling and query optimization.
- Creative and efficient problem solver.
- Excellent command on Core PHP and MySQL using MVC Architecture.
- Knowledge of At least one CMS (WordPress, Magento or Drupal)
- Excellent of Laravel framework.
- Strong object-oriented programming skills.
- General knowledge of both front-end and back-end web development from a consumer.
- Perspective Knowledge of eCommerce integration.
- Should know about child theme and its structure.
- Should know about creating plugins for theme customization
- It is must to have a high sense of integrity.
Are you one of us?
We welcome you to Saakh’s family.
Minimum 5-7years of professional experience building web-applications
Strong experience in backend development
Strong experience in AI/Machine Learning development, Data Analysis/Processing
Experience in creating robust and secure REST APIs
Hands-on exposure to RDBMS like PostgreSQL, MySQL, MariaDB etc.
Solid familiarity working with cloud and related technologies, AWS, GCP and Azure cloud environments
Ability to do very quick research in unknown technologies
Startup mindset, comfort with chaos and multi-tasking ability
Strong programming fundamentals in Data Structures, Algorithms
An eye for writing performance optimum code in any tool set
Senior Ruby On Rails Developer
(Senior Product Engineer - ROR)
Experience - 3 to 6 years
Location - Pune
We are looking for an enthusiastic developer with a strong understanding of core Ruby and Rails framework along with PostgreSQL database. Someone who is passionate about coding and loves to work in an ongoing challenging environment. You will be part of a talented software team. You have to consistently deliver in a fast paced environment and should be more than willing to build software that people love to use.
The individual role that you’ll play in our team:
- Developing large multi-tenant applications in Rails.
- Understanding Rails best practices and religiously introducing those to our codebase.
- Knowledge on how to do effective Refactoring.
- Ability to write unit tests and following those practices religiously.
- Working closely with the Product managers and UX team.
- Helping QAs to write automated integration tests.
- Staying up-to-date with current and future Backend technologies and architectures.
Read the ‘Skills and Experience’ section, it is not the usual yada yada, you’ll be asked specific questions on these.
Skills and Experience
- Ruby on Rails architecture best practices
- Knowledge on the latest versions on ROR
- Strong OOP knowledge in Ruby.
- Asynchronous Networking in Ruby
- Designing RESTFul HTTP APIs using JSON-Schema or JSON API (http://jsonapi.org/">jsonapi.org).
- Ability to architect and develop API only backend
- Experience in using ActiveRecordSerializer
- Understanding O-Auth2 or JWT (Json Web Token) authentication mechanisms.
- How to use RSpec
- Rails Security Best Practices
- PostgreSQL and Rails.
- SQL concepts like Joins, Relationships etc.
- Understanding DB Partition strategies.
- Knowledge about refactoring ActiveRecord Models (read this - “7 Patterns to Refactor Fat ActiveRecord Models”).
- Understanding scaling strategies for a high-traffic Rails applications (2 million+ requests a day).
- Background Job processing using Redis and Sidekiq
- Experience in using Amazon Web Services (AWS) tools.
- Writing automated Deployment Scripts using Capistrano, Ansible etc.
- Sending emails in Rails
- Knowledge in Linux and Git is mandatory
- Knowledge in using Chef or Puppet
- Ability to do basic DevOps like setting up a Linux server.
- Websocket communication in Rails 5.
Scalefusion (formerly known as Mobilock Pro): (Our Flagship Product)
Scalefusion MDM allows organizations to secure & manage endpoints including smartphones, tablets, laptops, rugged devices, mPOS, and digital signages, along with apps and content. It supports the management of Android, iOS, macOS and Windows 10 devices and ensures streamlined device management operations with InterOps. Fusion of Endpoints at Scale.
ProMobi Technologies provides a leading Mobile Device Management Solution under the brand Scalefusion. The solution allows organizations to manage Android and iOS devices from the cloud. It offers modern mobile device management (MDM), application management (MAM) and content management (MCM) experience for corporate-owned devices. Renowned organizations from startups to Fortune 500 trust Scalefusion for their Device Management.