About Formula Group
Experience: 3+ years of extensive experience into .Net technologies.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
- 5 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
Hands-on 5 to 7 years of current development experience
supporting/troubleshooting a high-volume online platform
Database – expert MS SQL Server skills, including views and stored procedures, and provide ongoing support, including analyzing logs, writing complex SQL scripts
Exposure to developing applications using REST API and Angular would be beneficial (or knowledge of troubleshooting API based application)
Experience using dev toolkits eg. GitHub, SQL Server Management Studio, Visual Studio, LINQPad, Postman, reviewing/analyzing application logs
Understanding of development and release processes, including branching.
- Delivering a high-quality application
- Integrating with front-end developers
- Ensuring a required level of performance
- Writing test-backed server-side code
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality
- Supporting and fixing existing functionality
- Selecting and using the most appropriate and efficient technologies for a particular application
- Designing and building application layers
- Proficiency in ( C# | Visual Basic, depending on the specific project )
- Experience using .NET ( 4.5+ | Core )
- Experience in developing ( ASP.NET MVC | ASP.NET Core MVC ) applications
- Senior knowledge of ( Entity Framework 6.* | EF Core | NHibernate | ADO.NET )
- Proficient knowledge in ( MSSQL | MySQL | Oracle | other RDBMS )
- Database design including indexes and data integrity ( if RDBMS is required )
- Dependency injection pattern and IoC containers using at least one of: Autofac, Unity, Ninject, and/or SimpleIoc
- Writing tests with ( NUnit | XUnit | MSTest )
- Implementing enterprise application patterns ( if senior developer is required )
- Understanding of HTML, JS, and CSS
- Familiarity with the client side framework ( jQuery | Angular 1.* | Angular 2.*+ | React | other )
- Familiarity with ( Kendo UI | DevExpress | Syncfusion )
- Integrating web analytics tools ( particularly Google Analytics )
- Familiarity with ( Azure Web Apps | AWS Cloud )
- Key Result Areas
- Develop and lead desktop and mobile web Back end development.
- Work on Node JS platform.
- Strong focus on UI Performance: optimize page load, rendering, caching, leveraging CDNs.
- Technology Skills:
- Must have worked on a SPA frameworks:Nodejs, AngularJS or InfernoJS
- Fluent in responsive design and mobile / tablet UI / UX
- Knowledge about UI testing automation
- Web mobile (touch devices: mobiles and tablets) experience is expected
- UI or API Performance: should have hands-on experience of optimizing page load, rendering,caching.
- Good understanding of AJAX and its UI implications
- Sense for appeal & aesthetics from a usability perspective
Senior Software Developer will be responsible for the design, development, and implementation of software applications using primarily Microsoft technologies, such as .NET. The candidate will work as part of a software development team.
1. Excellent knowledge of Vb.Net, C#, .Net 3.0/4.0/4.5, ASP.Net, ADO.Net
2. Experience in developing web applications and web services in Microsoft Visual Studio
3. Good proficiency in CSS, HTML, AJAX, XML and Java Script
4. Experience in developing T-SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers using SQL Server 2008/2012
Extensive experience in all stages of SDLC with strong coding, debugging and analytical skills.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Sound analytical and grasping skills to understand business/functional requirements.
Ability to work independently on assigned tasks and with peers and stakeholders.
Experience: Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience in Dot Net.
About the job
Do you like to write clean and comprehensible code? Does it make you happy to talk to your team mates about solutions to technical challenges every day? Are you impressed with simple and elegant solutions that solve mind-boggling problems?
If we are describing you, please read on!
Who is QbD Software?
At QbD Software we build cloud-based technology that helps our customers in the Pharma, Biotech and Medical Devices industries manage everything quality, process and product related. Our customers make life-saving and live-enhancing products that make a difference in the world. Our technology helps them to get their products and services to market fast while complying with regulation requirements by providing them with a pre-validated SaaS solution.
What would your job be like at QbD Software?
You would be working closely with your fellow software developers, side-by-side, challenging each other on who comes up with the simplest and most elegant solution to a technical problem. You will move as one Scrum Development Team and look out for each other like seasoned team mates on a championship sports team.
- Write clean, comprehensible, and well-documented code following our software development life cycle
- Determine operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions
- Provide information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing development and service issues
- Review code for accuracy and functionality
- Support other software developers by providing advice and coaching
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
What you'll need:
- More than 8 years of experience as a software developer
- At least 4 years of experience with PHP, Laravel, SQL
- At least 2 years of experience with one of the following: AngularJS/React/VueJS
- You must be a team player
- Proactive and with a getting-things-done mindset
Why would you work for us?
At QbD Software, we care about results. If you can deliver then you belong with us. You will be working with a company with strong industry partners, a good track record with an exponential growth in the coming years, and colleagues with big hearts, sharp skills, and professional work ethic. We will allow you to work 100% remote so that you can balance your work and your personal life the way you want. Say goodbye to pointless commutes and traffic once and for all. Let's save the earth together.
- Expert knowledge of Web Application Development using PHP6 onwards.
- Must know at least two PHP frameworks out of Laravel, Cakephp, CodeIgniter and YII.
- Knowledge of CMS platforms like WordPress, Joomla, Drupal etc. will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of eCommerce frameworks like WooCommerce, Magento, OpenCart etc. will be an added advantage.
- Good knowledge of Object-Oriented Concepts & a strong passion for Software Development.
- Strong Interaction and Design Sense
- Familiarity with LAMP stack (Apache, MySQL and phpMyAdmin)
- Comfortable with Linux / Unix based operating system, SQL and Script Programming.
- Experience in Designing & Developing Database in MySQL is a MUST.
- Setting up server, Pipelines and deployment knowledge will be a plus
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Willingness to learn, highly motivated.
- Fully comfortable in using English. Both in writing and speaking.
- Not afraid to learn new tech stack.
- 1-6 years of experience in Web Development.
- Candidates with a Lesser Notice period would be preferred.
Candidates who can join immediately would be preferred.
Note: If you are willing to apply on the above post kindly add web links of your work in the resume.
Exp: 1-8 year
Location : Jaipur
- Excellent skills in ASP.NET / ASP.Net Core, C#, HTML, Java Script, jQuery, XML/JSON with good understanding of frameworks like MVC, Web Services (REST, SOAP), WCF and Entity Framework
-Working knowledge of tools like NUnit, Git, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Good skill in development of Single Page Application using Angular or React with ASP.Net Web APIs.
- Good skills in Database (SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, Exposure to DB Design for MS SQL server.
- Knowledge of application server’s configuration like IIS and understanding/Exposure of Security Implementation (Public/Private Keys, Encryption) is an advantage.
- Ability to understand and software design
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Strong experience in coding, testing and designing of software modules.
- Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on listening and questioning skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Good knowledge on ASP.NET with C# using Visual Studio 2008/2010.
- Good Knowledge of AJAX is required.
- SQL Server programming including Stored Procedures, Triggers & User Defined Functions.
- Good communication Skills are required.
- Good Knowledge of Web services and WCF will be a bonus.
- Working knowledge of CMS and E-Commerce will be a bonus.