Design and build from cloud-based products and services with massive scale and reliability Write clean and modular code primarily in Python to create multi tenant microservices Terabyte scale data per month with SLA end to end latency and tenant fairness
Build CICD based software development model with end-to-end ownership of code delivery - starting from design/architecture, coding, automated functional/integration testing and operating/monitoring the service in production.
Use relevant technologies and cloud services like Kafka, Redis, Mongo, RDS, Spark Streaming, Redshift, Airflow to build highly performant and scalable distributed systems
Design and develop data schema and access layer to optimally store and retrieve data
Stay up to date with the latest developments in cloud computing and incorporate relevant learnings to both product features and product architecture.
BS/Btech (Btech Preferred) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology
Preferred Technical Skills:
2- 6 years of software development experience with enterprise-grade software. Must have experience in building scalable, high-performance cloud services Expert coding skills in Python, Django
In Depth experience in AWS is mandatory
Expertise in building scalable event based asynchronous systems based on the microservices architecture
Experience working with docker and kubernetes
Experience with databases such as MongoDB, Redis, RDS, RDF, Graph DB, SPARQL etc. Experience with messaging technologies such as Kafka, Pulsar, SQS
Must have expertise in building REST APIs
Strong object-oriented designing and programming experience Experience in cloud object stores: S3, Cloud Storage, Blobs, etc. Desired Technical Skills:
Open source committer in related areas like cloud technologies, kubernetes, database etc Additional Skills
Great written and verbal communication
Ability to work geo distributed cross functional group
About Pocket FM
- Analyze buisiness requirements
- Develop and customize Odoo modules
- Integrate Odoo with 3rd Party systems
- Share ideas on how to continuously improve the system and way of working
- Your knowledge of English is very good
- You have knowledge of Python (minimum 2 years experience)
- You have knowledge of PostgreSQL
- You have experience with Object Oriented programming
- Experience with the Odoo-framework is a plus
- You have experience with setup of interfaces between different systems using API’s.
- You have experience with collaboration tools like Git, Buildout, Jira, Confluence, etc.
- You have experience with Linux (Ubuntu)
- You have strong analytical skills
- You are strong in communication and assertive where necessary
- You are customer friendly and service minded.
- You are social, flexible and have a dynamic mindset.
- You are a teamplayer, but can also work independently.
- Interesting digital Odoo projects for the biggest Odoo partner in Europe!
- A long term collaboration in a stable and fast growing company with open culture
- A lot of fun and great colleagues!
The Senior Forensic Analyst has strong technical skills and an eagerness to lead projects and work with our clients. Apply Incident Response, forensics, log analysis, and malware triage skills to solve complex intrusion cases at organizations around the world. Our consultants must be comfortable working in teams to tackle challenging projects, communicating with clients, and creating and presenting high-quality deliverables.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Investigate breaches leveraging forensics tools including Encase, FTK, X-Ways, SIFT, Splunk, and custom investigation tools to determine the source of compromises and malicious activity that occurred in client environments. The candidate should be able to perform forensic analysis on:
· Host-based such as Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X
· Firewall, web, database, and other log sources to identify evidence and artifacts of malicious and compromised activity.
· Cloud-based platforms such as Office 365, Google, Azure, AWS…etc
· Perform analysis on identified malicious artifacts
· Contribute to the curation of threat intelligence related to breach investigations
· Excellent verbal and written communication and experience presenting technical findings to a wide audience of varying technical expertise
· Be responsible for integrity in analysis, quality in client deliverables, as well as gathering caseload intelligence.
· Responsible for developing the forensic report for breach investigations related to ransomware, data theft, and other misconduct investigations.
· Must also be able to manage multiple projects daily.
· Manage junior analysts and/or external consultants providing investigative support
· Act as the most senior forensic analyst, assisting staff, provide a review of all forensic work product to ensure consistency and accuracy, and support based on workload or complexity of matters
· Ability to analyze workflow, processes, tools, and procedures to create further efficiency in forensic investigations
· Ability to work greater than 40 hours per week as needed DISCLAIMER The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required personnel so classified.
SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE
· Proficient with host-based forensics, network forensics, malware analysis, and data breach response
· Experienced with EnCase, Axiom, X-Ways, FTK, SIFT, ELK, Redline, Volatility, and open-source forensic tools
· Experience with common scripting or programming language, including Perl, Python, Bash, or PowerShell Role Description Senior Forensic Analyst
· Must have at least 5+ years of incident response or digital forensics experience with a passion for cybersecurity
· Consulting experience preferred.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, the work environment characteristics listed below are representative of the environment the employee will encounter: Usual office working conditions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
· No physical exertion is required.
· Travel within or outside of the state.
· Light work: Exerting up to 20 pounds of force occasionally, and/or up-to 10 pounds of force as frequently as needed to move objects.
Atom Technologies began its operations in 2005, with the sole aim of providing secured and seamless digital payment solutions to all. Throughout the years, Atom has been successfully developing innovative and award-winning digital payment solutions, catering to the needs of Small and Medium Merchants alike. This encompasses services like POS, Payment Gateway, IVR and Mobile Application.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Displaying sound knowledge of software engineering process you will work on Payment domain projects
· You will participate in AGILE teams.
· You must have Hands on experience of OOAD and Design Patterns
· You should have ability to work as an individual contributor.
· You will need to use capability of customer focus and collaboration skills
· Using good analytical, debugging and tracing skills, you should be well-versed with clean code principles (SOLID, DRY, KISS) and exposure to secure coding is beneficial.
- SaaS Development Exposure - Database skills in a relational database (MySQL, PostgreSQL)
- Knowledge of how to build and use with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of version control (i.e. git, svn, etc.)
- Experience deploying Python applications into production
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) infrastructure knowledge is a plus
Would be good if you have worked with:
- PCI Compliance products
- Develop cloud-based Python Django SaaS products
- Working closely with frontend Developers
- Participating in architectural, design and product discussions
- Designing and creating RESTful APIs for internal and partner consumption
- Working in an agile environment with an excellent team of engineers
We are looking for:
- Self-motivated, team player comfortable in a high growth environment
- Friendly, fun, awesome to be around
- Energetic with engaging personality
- Track record of over-achievement
- Passionate about what you do and care deeply about the things you build
- Able to clearly communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- We love team players who will jump in to help get a project done
Tech you'll use : - Python - Django - MySQL, AWS, Git, Redis, React
• Experience in software product development
• Proficient in Python, Django, Pandas, GitHub and AWS.
• Good knowledge of PostgreSQL, MongoDB
• Strong Experience in designing REST API’s
• Experience with working on scalable interactive web applications
• Understanding of the threading limitations of Python and multi process architecture
• Familiarity with some ORM (Object Relational Mapper) libraries
• Good understanding of Test Driven Development - Unit and Integration testing
Role and Responsibilities:
The candidate will play be critical role by developing highly scalable applications that provide practical solutions to clients in the financial services’ domain
• Design, build, test and maintain scalable and stable off the shelf application or custom-built technology solutions to meet business needs
• Write testable code that enables extremely high levels of code coverage
• Promote coding,code review, testing and deployment best practices through hands-on research and demonstration
• Contribute to the entire implementation process including driving the definition of improvements based on business need and architectural improvements
Job Description :
- 3 or more years of experience of server side web systems engineering and middleware in a project services or product engineering organisation
- Published sites/systems that are now online
- Self motivation and ability to manage your own time to get the job done at the high international quality levels we expect
- An engineering Degree in computer science or equivalent practical experience
- A solid understanding of networking, storage, operating/browser systems engineering as well as application/software systems performance optimisation and third party systems integration
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services
- Prior experience working within the Media, E-commerce, Telecommunications or similar large scale consumer facing industry
Advanced proficiency in MEAN Stack (NodeJS, MongoDB, Express, Angular JS)
Proficiency and hands-on experience with one or more of the following: Backbone / Knockout JS / Ember JS / React JS
Knowledge of JQuery would be an added advantage
Thorough knowledge of software development best practices, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, continuous integration and continuous delivery
Ability to plan core architecture, and to enhance it from time to time
Strong analytical mindset to derive actionable analytics from data