- Company is developing cutting-edge technology and you will be working on a patented technology in a challenging environment with industry veterans and highly talented engineers
- Company is in an explosive growth path and now is the right time to ride-along and experience the growth from a startup to an iconic large company
● Flexible, Fun, and Creative culture
What you will be doing
● You must have a diverse background and be able to work among several programming
languages. The majority of work would be in AngularJS and Ruby.
● Designing and implementing a scalable and microservice-oriented architecture with
extensible REST APIs that can be consumed by our own platform and partner
● Scaling an operational database to handle millions of records
● If you are up for it, there will be plenty of opportunities to wear multiple hats as we are on
a rapid growth trajectory
What You Need for this Position
● At least 12 years of overall experience building large scale enterprise applications
● Must be skilled with AngularJS or latent front end technologies
● Must be skilled with Ruby on Rails
● Must be skilled with building REST APIs
Must be proficient with HTML/CSS
● Must be familiar with modern, cloud-based infrastructure such as AWS/Azure
● Should be familiar with microservices, Docker and Kubernetes
What's In It for You
● Competitive Salary
● Career growth
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
You will collaborate with a multidisciplinary engineering team to develop various
applications for the Additive Manufacturing process chain.
• You will be required to research and implement advanced algorithms and mathematical
• You will optimize CPU performance and memory usage of applications.
• You will be involved in the design of the software architecture.
• You should be self-motivated and have strategic thinking abilities.
• The working environment and architecture primarily consists of C++ geometry processing
and simulation libraries, coupled with visualization frameworks
Writing and Documenting High-Quality Code for Additive Manufacturing applications
• Developing Algorithms for Performance Improvements
• Bug Fixing and Regression Testing
• Developing Test Cases
• Designing, Developing and Implementing Geometry Processing Libraries
• Leading a Team of Junior Software Engineers and Developers (This ability will be a plus)
• Good Understanding of OOPs Concepts, Design Patterns
• Hands-On Experience in Developing Applications for The Geometry Domain
• Math Proficiency - Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis, Computational Geometry
• Ability to Work with A Multi-Disciplinary Team of Engineers.
• Technologies (Some combination of these will be suitable)
o Strong C++, C# Skills
o OpenGL, WPF
o C#.Net, ASP.NET
o GPGPU, CUDA
o Full-stack cloud development
o Familiarity with Azure Dev Ops
- Convert shared custom designs into Shopify websites
- Expert-level knowledge of Shopify Liquid templating language to edit the website
- Add new sections, filters, products, etc.
- Integrating third-party and platform-supported apps into the websites
- Analyze the requirements and provide solutions
- Work on issue debugging and troubleshooting
- Use Shopify liquid, jQuery, CSS, and HTML to deliver interfaces as required
- Use Shopify JS APIs (storefront, AJAX Cart, Sections, etc.) to deliver the required functionality
Additional: Candidates with knowledge of SEO will be preferred.
Education and Experience:-
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Strong knowledge of the Shopify platform
- Knowledge of SEO optimization
- 2+ years of development experience
Roles and Responsibilities:
Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
Write effective APIs
Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
Create security and data protection settings
Write technical documentation
Requirements and skills
Proven experience in Software Development
Experience developing web applications
Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache)
Excellent communication and teamwork skills
Great attention to detail
We at Convrse are revolutionizing the way, 'The Metaverse' is going to be built. We aim to become the world’s largest library for sourcing interoperable 3D spaces for building all kinds of metaverse experiences.
We are searching for an innovative technical lead. to join our company. As the technical lead, you will oversee the company’s technical team and all projects they undertake, analyze briefs, write progress reports, identify risks, and develop work schedules. You should be able to work with your team and inspire them to reach their goals.
To be successful as a technical lead, you should always be expanding your industry knowledge and be able to quickly identify problems. Outstanding technical leads are accountable, trustworthy, and able to build lasting relationships with their teams.
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
Motivating staff and creating a space where they can ask questions and voice their concerns.
Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
10. Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders.
Technical Lead Requirements:
Bachelor’s/Master's degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
A 3-4 years of experience in a similar role would be advantageous.
In-depth experience in working with Reactjs and Go.
Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
Experience with blockchain technology preferable.
Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
- Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges and Integration with 3rd Party system via API s
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
- Understanding of MVC design patterns
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
- Familiarity with SQL databases such as MYSQL and their declarative query languages
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as SVN
- CodeIgniter Framework
- 3+ years of experience in development using Python OR Node.js
- Experience with React.js
- Previous experience with Shopify customization is desirable
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
Job Description: -
Comm-IT is seeking an enthusiastic Web Developer to help our fast-growing development team in India. You will play an important role and be a part of creating a product used by millions of people.
- Design and build advanced web applications / products for desktop browsers, mobile web & feature phone.
- You work in agile cross-functional team to create great customer experiences and implement high quality code into production.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- You prioritize performance in all your development - both network and rendering
- Minimum of 6 months - 1 year of experience in software development.
- This project requires full stack experience creating applications and products using .Net and C# development, HTML 5, jQuery library and CSS3.
- Strong Web backend knowledge in Asp.Net Web API, Razer pages, .Net Entity Framework and MS SQL scripting.
- Experience developing REST-based APIs.
- Knowledge in CSS & layout skills – modern Bootstrap, CSS layout techniques
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming and its implementation
- Interest working in Cloud-based technologies.
- Confidence to work as part of a Scrum Team.
- Desire to learn new
Nice to have (Add-On): -
- Familiarity with databases (e.g., MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g., Apache) and UI/UX design
- Experience creating automated unit tests and functional test.
should understand react js, bootstrap and and android
Willing to work in a startup in Gurgaon
6 days a week
We are looking for a full stack developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a full stack developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and third-party libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.
- Work with development teams and product managers to ideate software solutions
- Design client-side and server-side architecture
- Build the front-end of applications through appealing visual design
- Develop and manage well-functioning databases and applications
- Write effective APIs
- Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade software
- Create security and data protection settings
- Build features and applications with a mobile responsive design
- Write technical documentation
- Work with data scientists and analysts to improve software
- 3+ years of experience as a full stack developer
- Experience developing desktop and mobile applications
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Familiarity with databases (e.g. MySQL, MongoDB), web servers (e.g. Apache) and UI/UX design
- Good communication
- Attention to detail
- Enthusiasm and aptitude to learn new technologies
- Team player
- Degree in Computer Science