Concerto AI is a global Enterprise AI company founded by a team of people with deep enterprise knowledge and expertize in AI technologies. Our products incorporate the state-of-the-art AI technologies such as fact extraction from unstructured data, deep QA, dialog management, behavioral modeling, personalization and recommendation.
Ula is reimagining how retail in emerging markets should work in the smartphone era. We’ve witnessed the rise of B2C e-commerce over the last decade in both India and Indonesia. But the small retailer, the heart and soul of retail, has been left largely underserved by e-commerce even though they’re spending hours every day on their smartphones. Ula provides a simple front-end app, powered by sophisticated back-end systems that determine everything from pricing to inventory to intelligent salesforce route planning. We are building many first of their kind technologies in the world and need your help in building the right systems.
Ula is an under-the-radar, early-stage technology start-up headquartered in Singapore, with offices in Bangalore and Jakarta though we are quite flexible in terms of where our colleagues choose to work from. We are funded by Tier-1 Venture Capital — Sequoia Capital India, Lightspeed India, Quona Capital and B-Capital Group. It is also backed by prominent industry angels such as the founders of Udaan, Rahul Mehta of DST Capital and other established Indonesian angels.
We are a culturally diverse company with 38% women and 7 nationalities. We believe that the best minds are required to solve tough problems irrespective of where they come from.
For more details, see https://landing.ula.app/en/
- Work directly with Product and UX functions to craft innovative solutions to solve real customer pain points
- Work with Engineering and DevOps functions to identify and address system reliability, availability and scalability issues before they occur
- Work with leaders across the organization to evangelize opportunities to bring technical solutions
- Awareness of up-and-coming technologies and how they apply to our platform
- Continuously champion high quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle
- Understand business requirements and translate them into incremental deliverables to directly impact the business and our customers.
- Grow yourself and your team - mentorship enables everyone to learn and improve
- You are passionate about solving customer problems
- Have 8+ years of software development experience in the software engineering team with a product company.
- Must have architected, implemented and owned at least 3 large core e-commerce components.
- Experience with MySQL or similar relational databases (non-relational databases is a plus)
- Familiarity with agile software development processes for building distributed systems, Android applications, and/or e-commerce platforms
- Experience in building systems iteratively that always provide value to customers on each iteration.
- Self-driven to tackle challenges head-on and achieve goals
- Excel at working in dynamic, and fast-paced environments.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Curiosity and capacity to learn and ability to switch context.
- Along with backend, worked in Mobile and frontend technologies as well.
- Excellent coding skills in a language such as Java OR NodeJS
- Experience with MySQL and/or PostgreSQL & with non-relational databases such as DynamoDB, MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.
- Experience in working with distributed caching (memcached, Redis, or comparable technology).
- Experience with agile software development processes for building highly available and scalable distributed systems and/or e-commerce platforms.
- Ability to effectively articulate and drive solutions to meet technical and business challenges
- Ability to deal well with ambiguous/undefined problems; ability to think abstractly
- Good experience of AWS services such as EC2, S3, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, Lambda, API Gateway, ECR, ECS etc.
When people work below their true potential, everything suffers. The economy, the society, their personal life, health and happiness.
Welcome to today’s professional world where:
- Older job skills are becoming irrelevant. There is a constant need to upgrade.
- The value of work matters more than the number of years of experience a person has.
- The education system is still failing to prepare people for the real professional world.
- You can work on anything from anywhere for whatever time
- Figure our their career interests paths
- Learn the skils
- Share learnings
- Find people for mentorship, side projects, freelancing etc
- Get opportunities to apply their skills at place that fits their needs
We are a small, remote team that believes in
- Working with a few, but only with highest quality team members who want to become the very best in their fields.
- Having a flat organisational structure with merit-first, no-politics environment
- Partnering with our employees to achieve their career goals and helping them grow professionally, financially and holistically.
About this role
As a frontend engineer at CutShort, you will be a part of a small but highly cross functional team. You will get an opportunity to work on anything that contributes to the success of the company (e.g being able to help automate sales and marketing processes, etc) and not just be limited to working on the core product. Requirements of the role are as follows
- You must have at least 3 years of full-time experience in building UI using either React (Our tech stack is MEAN with Angular 1 but we are migrating to MERN).
- React Native experience is a bonus.
- Experience in creating beautiful User Interfaces (a must - you need to be obsessed with details such as alignment and spacing.
Senior Full Stack Python Developer
Looking for a person who can turn coffee to code. Sounds like you?! Then read on…
What we are:
We are led by the vision that each and every organization should be able to avail great engineering teams that can help them build their tech products smoothly without worrying or lengthy quality hunting. Our engineers undergo a robust bootcamp that makes them ready to face every technical challenge and roadblock head on, with an expediting spirit. Our crew is composed of the brightest minds who deliver high quality results. We have been successful in matching great companies with great engineers to work on and even successfully deliver their great projects.
Your responsibilities in Betacrew:
- As part of the Development team and as a senior engineer you will have the opportunity to take ownership and lead in delivering business solutions.
- Taking the solutions through their full development lifecycle and working closely with the business stakeholders.
- Taking on a leadership role, i.e., you will be responsible for reviewing the team code, mentoring junior members of the team and representing the BetaCrew Development team within the customer team.
- Making informed decisions quickly and taking ownership of services and applications at scale.
- Determining process improvements, best practices, and developing new processes.
- Determining operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development and proposed solutions.
- Researching, designing, implementing, and managing solutions.
Expected essential employability skills:
- Independent Full Stack developer with the ability to work in a start-up environment.
- Extensive experience with Python and Django.
- Experience working on other technologies will be an advantage
- Experience working on selenium and celery.
- Open to work on other technologies
- Team management skills
- Experience working in agile development.
- Experience in AWS will be an advantage.
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Good knowledge of Data Structures.
- 3+ years of SDE work experience from Product based companies
- Experience in Java, Spring Boot, MySQL, Kafka, Hbase, AWS
- Experience in Multi threading, distributed systems, Best practices of coding, scaling
* Optimize components for maximum performance across multiple devices and browsers
* Write performant REST APIs for both internal and external consumption
* Build micro services and their deployment process
* Work with problems of scale, leveraging technologies that are distributed in nature.
* Perform code reviews
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Exposure in Python and backend development
Location Delhi NCR
Over 1.8 billion non-salaried informal sector workers globally, and roughly 700m Indians are
not eligible for pension or other social protection benefits. Without an urgent and effective
response to pension exclusion, they face the grim prospect of extreme poverty for over 20
years once they are too old to work.
pinBox is the only global pensionTech committed exclusively to mass-scale digital micropension inclusion among self-employed women and youth. We deploy our white-labelled,
API-enabled pension administration and delivery platform, our unique deployment model and
a simple and intuitive UI/UX to make access to regulated pension, savings and insurance
products easy and simple for non-salaried informal sector workers. We're working actively
with governments, regulators, multilateral aid agencies and leading financial inclusion
stakeholders in Asia and Africa. The pinBox model is already operating in Rwanda, Kenya
and India. We will expand to Bangladesh, Uganda, Chile, Indonesia and Nigeria by 2023.
Governments and pension regulators use the our pensionTech to jumpstart digital micropension and insurance inclusion among informal sector workers. Pension funds and insurers
use our pensionTech to build a mass market for their products beyond their traditional agentled customer base. Banks, MNOs, cooperatives, MFIs, fintech firms and gig-platforms use
our plug-and-play pensionTech to instantly offer an integrated social protection solution to
their clients, members and employees without any new investments in IT or capacity
We’ve recently completed our first equity fundraise to enhance our engineering, business
and delivery capacity and embark on the next stage of pinBox pensionTech development
and expansion. By 2025, we aim to enable and assist 100 million excluded individuals to
start saving for their old age in a secure, affordable and well-regulated environment.
pinBox is looking for senior software engineers who are deeply passionate about using IT to
solve difficult, real-life problems at scale across multiple countries.
The Senior Software Engineer will be expected to
1. Design, code, test, deploy and maintain applications to satisfy business requirements,
2. Plan and implement technical efforts through all phases of the software development
3. Collaborate cross-functionally to make continuous improvements to the pinBox
4. Help drive engineering plans through a broad approach to engineering quality
(consistent and thoughtful patterns, improved observability, unit and integration testing,
5. Adhere to national and global architecture standards, risk management and security
6. Monitor the performance of applications and work with developers to continuously
improve and optimize performance.
The ideal candidate processes
1. An undergraduate degree in engineering,
2. At least 6 years’ experience as a software engineer or in a similar role,
3. Experience working with distributed version control systems such as Git / Mercurial
Experience with React / Angular will be an advantage,
5. Backend: Experience with Django/Python, PostgreSQL or any other RDBMS is
mandatory. Experience with Redis will be an advantage,
6. Experience in working with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud,
7. As our applications use a number of third party micro-services, experience with REST
APIs, as also with the Indian digital finance ecosystem (UPI, e-KYC) will be both
necessary and an advantage,
8. Critical thinking and problem-solving skills, and
9. Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills, a keen eye for detail and the ability to
function effectively and proactively under tight deadlines.
Paytm is looking for hands-on technologists, who will be responsible for architecting & designing new age mobile & web 3.0 products at Paytm.
- Incumbent will be architecting our futuristic mobile & web 3.0 products and choose the best technologies, components and subsystems on different server side tech.
- Driving innovations in the product constantly to remain ahead of the curve.
- Serve as a thought leader and mentor on technical, architectural, design and related issues.
- Proactively identify architectural weaknesses and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Balance short-term versus long-term actions, strategic versus tactical requirements, while continuing to move forward towards the strategic vision.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to solve complex problems and building products spanning across multiple teams to deliver end-to-end products & features.
- Estimates efforts, identify risks, devises and meets project schedules.
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise with-in team and cross-team.
- Mentor / coach engineers to facilitate their development and provide technical leadership to them.
- MS or BS/B.Tech in computer science or equivalent experience from top college.
- Strong software design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products.
- Should have experience leading small teams.
- Hands-on experience in Advance Java and frameworks, Multithreading, collections and MySQL/NoSQL, golang, etc.
- Excellent data structure & algorithm and problem solving skills.
- Experience and knowledge of open source tools & frameworks, broader cutting edge technologies around server side development.
- Should be an active contributor to developer communities like Stackoverflow, Topcoder, Github, Google Developer Groups (GDGs).
- Superior organization, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Must be a proven performer and team player that enjoy challenging assignments in a high-energy, fast growing and start-up workplace.
- Must be a self-starter who can work well with minimal guidance and in fluid environment.
- 9+ years development experience in JAVA (using OO Design and Analysis, Design Patterns, etc.)
- High experience in Java 8 Required.
- 4+ years’ experience building highly scalable, distributed and reliable Restful Web Services using Spring, Jersey, etc.
- Should have knowledge on Cloud applications preferably on AWS.
- Experience with relational DBs like MySQL and NoSQL Database like MongoDB, Solr/Lucene will be a plus.
- Experience with Tomcat, Jax-RS, REST, JPA, IntelliJ, Groovy, Hibernateis must.
- Experience with build technologies like Gradle, Jenkins will be a plus.
- Experience with Test Driven Development using TestNG/Junit testing frameworks.
- Experience working with version control like GIT.
Designation - Principal Software Engineer
Livspace is India’s trusted interior design and renovation platform that connects interior designers, homeowners and vendors. For homeowners, Livspace is their one-stop destination for all things interior. For interior designers and vendors, we’ve streamlined their workflow from design all the way to delivery through powerful and innovative technology.
We’re currently in nine Indian metro areas. We’ve made over 20,000 customers happy by delivering their dream homes to them. With over 3,500 interior designers on board, we’re the largest design community India has seen. We employ over 2000 passionate individuals who continue to grow and be a part of this exciting journey.
Working at Livspace:
Livspace believes in an open, intellectually honest culture where everyone is given the autonomy to contribute and do their life’s best work. As a part of the dynamic team at Livspace, you will have a chance to learn new things, solve new problems, build your competence and be a part of an innovative design-and-tech startup that’s revolutionizing the interiors industry.
If you value autonomy, enjoy challenges, believe in getting things done and can work with minimal supervision, come join us
As a Principal Software Engineer you will:
- Design, implement and enhance new components of the Livspace design platform and supply chain platform.
- Design new features for the e-commerce properties and front-end products and mobile apps
- Maintain engineering infrastructure
- Have significant impact on current and future technology roadmap
- Complete ownership of Service/Services that your team is responsible for
- Lead by example, mentor and guide team members on everything from structured problem solving to development of best practices
- Own large technical deliverables and execute in an exemplary way
- Be able to conceptualize and develop prototype quickly
- Contribute creatively in strategic products that will reach large audience
- Build a web product that users love.
Who you are :
- Deep expertise with any or combination programming languages: Java, Python NodeJS any Object oriented high level proprietary or open source language with strong programming constructs ( Java Preferred ).
- Substantial experience in building complex and scalable solutions.
- Strong object oriented design skills, ability to apply design patterns, and an uncanny ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- The ability to do deep problem solving and build elegant, maintainable solutions to complex problems.
- Experience leading multi-engineer projects and mentoring junior engineers
- You earned B.Tech or equivalent degree in computer science or related engineering field
- You have at least 6+ years of experience working with large scale web products
Your Array (Nice to Have) :
- Good sense of system characterization and identification of technical requirements
- Good learnability and adopt technologies that help build large scale, performant, reliable and sustainable systems.
- Architectural & Design Choices, Deep knowledge on one or more tech stacks, identify alternative tech choices and trade-offs
- Strong problem Solving skills, Identify feasible alternatives and freeze on the optimal choice of data structures and advanced algorithms
- Ability to work in fuzzy environments and complex environments
- Able to take high ownership of complex system components and drive it to the next level
- Good exposure both with tech breadth and tech depth