- Additional: Knowledge of XML Processing,
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, performance monitoring and enhancing skills on already developed codes.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at a time.
The Company has over eighteen years of proven expertise in the financial information management space, providing customized technology solutions for data and content management, for the dissemination of information to investors and stock exchanges, and for effective content management to institutional clients.
About IRIS BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED
- 2+ year of experience in Development in JAVA technology.
- Strong Java Basics
- SpringBoot or Spring MVC
- Hands on experience on Relationl Databases (SQL query or Hibernate) + Mongo (JSON parsing)
- Proficient in REST API development
- Messaging Queue (RabitMQ or Kafka)
- Any Caching Mechanism
- Good at problem solving
Good to Have Skills:
- 4+ years of experience in using Java/J2EE tech stacks
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
- Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
- Understanding of AI/ML algorithms is a plus.
- Work with Engineering and DevOps functions to ensure system reliability, availability and scalability
- Continuously champion high-quality software engineering practices - from planning, implementation, test automation, documentation, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle
- Ensure the code developed is fully functional and bug-free
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Data structures and algorithms
- Good at problem-solving skills
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Object-Oriented Programming is a Plus
- Proficient understanding and hands-on experience on Django/Flask is preferred but not mandatory.
- Self-driven to tackle challenges head-on and achieve goals
- Excel at working in small, dynamic, and fast-paced groups
- Motivated to not just make things work, but make things work at scale.
- Curiosity and capacity to learn.
- Ability to communicate in written and spoken English
- Good team player with a drive to achieve more
- 5 days working
- Good growth
- Learning opportunities
- Helpful colleagues
- Happy working environment
- Health insurance
- Internet allowance
Since 1988 Quicken has been the top personal management software for millions of
consumers. We pioneered a radically easier and faster way for people to manage their
household finances. Since then we’ve continued to focus on delighting customers and
making the Quicken product and experience better than ever.
Job Title: Lead Software Engineer-Quicken Cloud Services
Department: Product Development
Quicken is the #1 personal finance management software with a 30-year heritage of helping
millions of individuals and families stay on top of their finances. We are going through a
transformation, as we recently completed the divestiture from Intuit, with a renewed focus on
product improvement, growth, and customer satisfaction. We are working on a strategy to
deliver awesome personal finance experience to our customers across Windows, Mac, iOS,
Android, and web. This is an opportunity to work in a customer-driven company with a
collaborative team that values technical excellence, innovation and creativity, while being
good to each other and having fun!
We’re looking for an experienced software engineer to be a key contributor developing
cloud- based services that will drive the future of the business. You will join our small and
dynamic Cloud Services team, using the latest technology and tools to build high-quality,
cross-platform solutions that delight our customers. Come make an impact on the technical
future of Quicken!
• Lead Software Engineer is a technical hands-on role, with responsibilities ranging
from being at the vanguard of solving technical problems to venturing into
unchartered areas of technologies to solve complex problems.
• Directly responsible for consistently delivering scalable, production-ready backend/
server code in Java for Quicken Cloud Services, from design and development
to deployment, as a member of an Agile development team.
• Partner closely with a cross-functional team of key stakeholders (Engineers,
Architects, Product Managers, QA, Operations, and Business Partners) to
understand requirements, design and implement end- to-end solutions that meet
user needs as well as engineering/operational/business goals.
• Display a passion for high quality, continuous learning, and experimenting and
applying cutting-edge technology, software paradigms, and engineering process
improvements, while fostering this culture across the team.
• 7 - 10 years of software engineering experience, including a successful track record
developing customer-facing SaaS/PaaS products.
• 3+ years working experience in core Java and Spring Framework, preferably with
Spring Cloud Netflix.
• 3+ years working experience within microservice architecture, specifically utilizing
REST services, XML, and JSON.
• Excellent programming discipline: data structures, complexity analysis, objectoriented
principles, design patterns, and unit testing.
• Experience with API development and integration with 3rd-party services is
• Excellent understanding of O/R mapping concepts and tools (Hibernate, JPA).
• Fluent in Databases/SQL (MySQL experience preferred).
• Extensive experience in developing applications which are deployed in AWS. AWS
experience is a big plus.
• Team player with can-do attitude to independently own and drive projects.
• Strong experience working with an Agile development team with rapid iterations.
• Ability to work well with others in a geographically distributed team.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• BS/MS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
What we offer:
• Competitive salary and performance bonus
• Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
• Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No
confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
• Ability to work with and manage incredible talent
• Highly recognizable brand in US
Greetings from Wavelabs!!!
We are hiring Java Developer for our in-house teams.
Please find the below details and JD for your reference.
Wavelabs is an AI-First, new-age Technology company for the Digital, Cognitive & Industry 4.0 Era. We help you rethink and reinvent while adapting to the inevitable change technology evolutions bring.
We leverage cutting-edge technology to become an enabler of fundamental innovation and disruption. We drive business outcomes with Data and Data Analytics to go beyond the existing platforms for insights and become agile on execution. We intend to leverage the advances in artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) to build solutions loved by all.
This is who we are. We are a community looking to deliver true flagship experiences. We focus on the things that matter most to us – design and customer experience. Most importantly, we’re not just doing it for ourselves. We are here to share the best technology and build beautiful products hand-in-hand with you.
Experience: 3+ Years
Location: Hyderabad / Anywhere WFH
Notice Period: Immediate to 20 Days
Java Developer – 3 + Years
- Experience in Java and related technologies frameworks like Spring, hibernate
- Experience with Spring Boot and Microservices is good to have.
- Experience working with Restful APIs etc.
- Worked as an individual contributor with good communication skills
- Good understanding of design and development patterns and anti-patterns.
Interested Candidates can share their updated resumes at
[email protected] ai
- Independently own one or more multiple modules, which includes: requirement analysis, design, development, maintenance & support
- Write extensive, efficient code to address complex modules and that handles interaction between multiple components.
- Rapidly iterate to add new functionalities and solves complex problems with simple and intuitive solutions
- Produce architecture with clean interfaces, that are efficient and scalable
- Participate and contribute to architectural discussions
- Perform design and code reviews
- Perform technical feasibility and trade off studies & guides others to perform these studies
- Solve production issues. Investigate and provide solutions to minimize the business impact due to outage
- Continuously improve performance metrics of modules you own.
- Actively mentor and develop junior developers in all software development practices
- Participate in the hiring process (referrals, interviews, attending recruiting events or writing blogs)
- Onboard and mentors new team members, helps shape the culture of the team
As a Software Development Engineer at Jumbotail you will-
§ Be a part of our initial core team to design and develop our marketplace platforms from scratch
§ Work on building scalable backend platform for customer & seller apps, brands platform, demand
generation platform, supply chain & logistics platform, credit platform and several cross platform
§ Participate in the process to fundamentally change the food and grocery ecosystem in India, and
impact billions of people through technology, mobile, and data science
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
§ BE/BTech degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school
§ 3-5 years of professional software development experience
§ Strong problem solving skills and strong command on object oriented design, data structures,
algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
§ Strong coding skills – professional experience in developing production-quality software in Java.
§ Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, NoSQL, Distributed systems,
§ Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high availability, internetscale
§ Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best
§ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
§ Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to
§ Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
§ A startup mindset – An athlete who can run at breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can
bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company – early
stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit,
§ Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development
§ Data driven product development approach – strong focus on data backed engineering decisions.
§ Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations
§ Ability to do collaborative problem solving and design/build chaos resilient systems
§ Strong focus on software quality
§ Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team
§ Ability to be a talent magnet – attract great talent to join the core team.
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high
bar on Core Values that we live by.
§ can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
§ can envision a great future that you want create
§ have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
§ want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
§ can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..