● Has worked extensively on caching technologies such as Redis, Memcached
● Expert knowledge of computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
● Strong understanding of end-to-end architectures and development frameworks; knowledge across tiers in a multi-tier cloud environment including load balancers, web servers, application containers, data stores, and distributed cache
● Should be strong with Data Structures, Algorithms & OOPs concepts
● Should have a good understanding of database load balancing.
● Can clearly demonstrate an understanding of the Application layer from the OSI model and Presentation layer from the OSI Model.
● Worked on NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
● Designed and developed highly scalable multi-threaded large scale distributed systems
● Well versed with services and microservices architecture
● Usage of containers, virtual machine systems, cloud computing
● Knowledge on Socket would be a big advantage
● Should have a good understanding of how load-balancing works
● Should have an understanding of how CDN works.
Media.net is one of the Top 5 largest ad technology companies that provides advertising solutions to the largest and best know publishers (New York Times, Forbes, MSN, etc...) worldwide.
- Principal Engineers are responsible for driving Technology and Engineering Best Practices in their respective teams.
- They should demonstrate a high level of ownership and accountability for their product and software systems.
- They are expected to go above and beyond their role by contributing in tools, processes and practices which bring operational efficiency and are aligned with business goals.
- They are expected to actively participate in development along with team members and create systems and modules which represent a working model of engineering best practices.
- They are expected to participate in code reviews, design reviews, architecture discussions.
- They are responsible for the Engineering metrics/health of their systems including strong alerting and monitoring mechanisms.
- They are expected to lead the adoption of best practices around coding, designing, performance of systems in a team.
Experience or Skills Required:
- B.Tech or Advanced degree in Computer Science with 6-12 years of industry experience in product based companies.
- Proficiency with Basic libraries for machine learning such as scikit-learn and pandas
- Experience in building solutions based on Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, K Nearest neighbor, SVM, Random Forest, Decision Trees.
- Strong experience with at least one of programming languages: Python, Java, Vertx, Golang
- Strong experience in building Server side reusable components based on Microservices or Distributed Architecture.
- Solid coding skills with ability to lead teams in identifying clearing tech debts for large scale code base.
- Good understanding & experience in improving performance of scalable and real time responsive applications.
- Excellent Problem Solving skills and an aptitude to approach problems from first principles and build solutions for those.
- Must have excellent communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, leadership, and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to work independently and enjoy working at a fast paced start-up environment
- Excellent Mentoring skills. Be the technical mentor to your team.
- Must be comfortable working in fuzzy environments where boundaries are not clearly defined.
Digit88 is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated, hands-on Java/J2EE platform engineer to join the
back-end platform engineering team for our partner. Experience with a fast-paced India/US product
start-up or a product engineering services company in a developer role, building a high-performance
real-time system is mandatory. Applicants having experience in developing and maintaining large scale
messaging platforms are preferred. Applicants must have a passion for engineering with accuracy and
efficiency, be highly motivated and organized, able to work as part of a team, and also possess the ability
to work independently with minimal supervision.
To be successful in this role, you should possess
● Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 7-9 years hands-on experience with
Java based open source tech stack
● Expertise in Core Java, Data Structures, J2EE with proven expertise in Spring MVC, Spring boot,
Microservices architecture, Web Services (Rest) in distributed systems
● Practical experience with MySQLand/or NoSQL databases like Couchbase, DynamoDB,
● Practical experience with Caching frameworks Memcached/Redis, Message Queues (JMS,
● Experience in building high performance, high availability REST APIs and REST clients
● Expertise with log file analysis using one or more of ELK, Splunk, Kibana
● Prior experience with CI/CD, Container architecture - Docker/Jenkins and build scripts Maven/Ant
● Experience with Kubernetes
● Prior experience in transformation to cloud platforms is preferred
● Experience with Kafka is a definite plus
● Experience with building analytics pipeline and analytics DB is a plus
● Strong practical experience in applying design patterns, multithreading concepts to solve complex
problems, strong problem solving skills
You are someone who would easily be able to
● Study and learn the latest in AI/NLP/Chatbots domain and the messaging platform
● Work closely with the US and India engineering teams to help build the Java/Spring based backend
and REST APIs.
● Closely collaborate with the principal engineer in the India engineering team in technical excellence
and ownership of critical modules; own the development of new modules and features
● Troubleshoot live production server issues; assume leadership responsibilities in the production
issue resolution lifecycle
● Handle client coordination and be able to work as a part of a team, be able to contribute
independently and drive the team to exceptional contributions with minimal team supervision
● Perform Unit Testing and Integration testing in a Continuous Deployment scenario
● Follow Agile methodology, JIRA for work planning, issue management/tracking
Job Description: Java Full Stack Developer
- Java, J2EE, Spring MVC
- Hibernate or other ORM
- Web technology and security, REST framework
- Any one UI technology and ready to learn a new one.
- Database knowledge (MySQL, Oracle, Postgres)
- Unit testing frameworks
- Version Control (Eg., Git)
Good To Have
- JQuery, XML, HTML5, AngularJS/Angular and other UI technology
- Shell Scripting
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- 2 to 5 years of work experience as a Java Developer or similar role
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Hands on experience in designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience in developing web applications using at least one popular web framework
- Experience with test-driven development
Job Benefits and Compensation
- WebShar offers a very competitive salary depending on experience
- 24 days paid vacation each year (CL, PL, SL), earned at a rate of 2 days per month.
- MacBook Pro
- Flexible time / and availability to work from home from time to time
- Medical insurance
- Team outing and lunches,
- Reimbursement as per HR policies
○ Internet reimbursement upto 1500
○ Commutation reimbursement upto 6000
○ ISD reimbursement
As a Software Development Engineer at Jumbotail you will-
§ Be a part of our initial core team to design and develop our marketplace platforms from scratch
§ Work on building scalable backend platform for customer & seller apps, brands platform, demand
generation platform, supply chain & logistics platform, credit platform and several cross platform
§ Participate in the process to fundamentally change the food and grocery ecosystem in India, and
impact billions of people through technology, mobile, and data science
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
§ BE/BTech degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school
§ 3-5 years of professional software development experience
§ Strong problem solving skills and strong command on object oriented design, data structures,
algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
§ Strong coding skills – professional experience in developing production-quality software in Java.
§ Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, NoSQL, Distributed systems,
§ Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high availability, internetscale
§ Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best
§ Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
§ Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to
§ Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
§ A startup mindset – An athlete who can run at breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can
bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company – early
stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit,
§ Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development
§ Data driven product development approach – strong focus on data backed engineering decisions.
§ Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations
§ Ability to do collaborative problem solving and design/build chaos resilient systems
§ Strong focus on software quality
§ Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team
§ Ability to be a talent magnet – attract great talent to join the core team.
We are looking for warriors who have the hunger to impact real lives and who can match our high
bar on Core Values that we live by.
§ can apply first principles thinking to solve problems
§ can envision a great future that you want create
§ have the fire in your belly to get out of your cube and do something about your vision and passion
§ want to work with some really smart people, and still raise the bar for all of us
§ can have fun and help your colleagues have fun doing all of the above..
Experience in Java 8
Experience in frameworks - Spring, Hibernate
Experience in Design Patterns
About the role:
As a product engineer I/II, you will be responsible for continuous improvement of Cashfree experience for all our customers and end- users. You will dream big but identify and take small steps towards achieving that goal. You will receive great feedbacks at every step of the development cycle from your peers to our customers and end- users.
You may be working on architecting the money disbursement flow or creating most- friendly interface for consumer payment. All our engineers identify as generalist and building products that are useful and delightful are core to our engineering culture.
You're more than a coder. You wil be part of entire product process, from conceptualizing till post- launch evaluation. You should have deep empathy for the users to minimize the gap between what we build and what they need. Have sound judgement to balance between code writing speed and it's maintainability. Knowledge of variety of server- side/ frontend frameworks is desirable but not compulsory
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto 6 years of experience, preferably working on Java. Freshers are welcome too!
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Get in touch