As a Lead Backend Engineer , you will be responsible for designing and deploying scalable, highly available, and fault-tolerant systems for Radiusagent. Experience as a Tech Lead, managing tasks with back-end engineers while coding themselves will be a bonus point for the ideal candidate.
Responsibilities will include-
- You will contribute to all aspects of an agile software development lifecycle including design, architecture, development, documentation, testing, and operations.
- You will build cutting-edge scalable systems by writing simple and efficient code.
- You will push your design and architecture limits for new product development.
- You will ensure compliance with the build/release and configuration management process.
- be able to design and build modules from ground up
- experience with mysql/postgres/mongodb/couchdb
- experience with redis/memcached
- experience with rabbitmq / kafka
- experience in having written cron jobs, troubleshooting downtime
- ability to work with ambiguous requirements
- good understanding of OS concepts
Nice to haves:
- experience with managing VMs' on aws/gcp/digitalocean
- experience with docker/kubernetes
- experience elasticsearch or lucene
We are on a mission to make marketing easy and efficient for eCommerce companies. We are currently helping Shopify Merchants succeed in Google Shopping.
We believe in
- Democratizing marketing: Quality Marketing is a great way for SMBs to level the playing field against large corporations. Enabling SMBs to prosper will result in increased competition & value add to many instead of a few.
- Building a large profitable business: We envision building a capital-efficient, large profitable business to achieve our mission of democratizing marketing. We are one of the few profitable Indian SaaS startups building Value SaaS.
- Employee Wellness <> Customer Success: We give as much importance to each team member’s personal & professional success as much as we care about our customer's success. We believe it’s all about balance.
Our impact so far
- 8000+ active stores using our software
- Profitable for more than 12 months
- 10M+ products updated daily
- Achieved with a small team of 12
- Total Salary: Rs. 12 to 15 lakhs per annum (based on prior experience and fit)
- Equity will be awarded after 12 months, based on the impact created. We prefer that you hold equity in the company.
Within 1 month:
- Learn all aspects of our current product as part of your training.
- Setup the dev environment and push your first small piece of code to production.
- Have a one-one chat with every member of the AdNabu team, so you get to know everyone well.
Within 3 months:
- You'll start developing your first service all by yourself. (With some guidance)
- Write your first set of unit test cases and set up functional testing workflows.
- Conduct your first review of a peer's code.
- Participate in several bug-bashes to get a deep understanding of all the new features we're working on.
Within 6 months:
- You'll launch your first two or three services to production.
- Take architectural and infrastructure decisions that will impact the entire product.
- Be comfortable navigating most of our stack and infrastructure.
- Be responsible for the planning, scoping, design, and implementation of new services.
Within 12 months:
- You'll launch at least 3 to 4 core services to production and completely own scaling for some more.
- Participate in interviewing and hiring to influence team growth and how our values inform our culture.
- Collaborate with engineering, product, marketing, and customer success leadership to define priorities and set delivery goals.
- Strong knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, complexity analysis, databases, networking, and distributed systems.
- 3-6 years of experience with product development(Python & MVC based web framework).
- Experience with working on Linux system, version control, CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in designing scalable architectures to support a data-intensive application.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- The ability to explain sophisticated architectures to engineers, product managers, and support & operation executives.
- You are expected to write a proposal for your idea/solutions and take feedback from the team.
- Previous work experience at a product-based company or startup would be a bonus.
Personality traits we really admire:
- Great attitude to ask questions, learn, and suggest process improvements.
- Attention to detail and helps identify edge cases.
- Equal importance to planning, coding, code reviews, documentation, and testing.
- Highly motivated and coming up with fresh ideas and perspectives to help us move towards our goals faster.
- Adheres to release cycles and absolute commitment to deadlines.
Why should you join AdNabu?
By joining as our third Software Engineer in a growing team, you have the opportunity to make a huge impact by working closely with the leadership team, including the CEO. As we scale our tech team over the next few months, you will have a key role in hiring and taking on bigger responsibilities.
This is what our team members enjoy the most about AdNabu:
- Freedom & Responsibility: If you are a person who wants to take up challenging work & push your personal boundaries, then this is the right place for you.
- Great Salary & Equity: For our top performers and leaders, we grant stock options. As AdNabu continues to grow, you’ll have a real opportunity to create wealth for yourself and your family. We'll ensure you are financially well-off in the end.
- Holistic Growth: Building a career doesn’t have to be at the cost of missing out on your personal front. We believe that professional success is worth it when personal goals are nurtured with equal importance. We will support you on that journey of yours.
- Transparency: If you ever wanted to know what it’s like to be on an entrepreneurial journey, then working with AdNabu gives you that opportunity to experience it all first hand.
- Food & Snacks: We provide Sodexo coupons monthly. This is on top of your salary :)
- Health insurance: We offer health insurance coverage for you & your dependents.
- Flexible leaves & work-from-home: We only care about the work being effective and on-time. Do it from wherever you want to do it. Your home, or a beach in Goa, that’s all up to you :). Team bonding activities like quizzes, games, and more are conducted regularly.
If all of this sounds exciting to you, join us for an exciting and equally fulfilling ride at AdNabu!
- 5+ Years Java/JEE development experience in an enterprise.
- 3+ Experience in #Grails Web Framework and #Groovy Language.
- Must have experience working with XML and JSON using Grails, JMS and Web, services, XML, Apache Tomcat, SQL and Unix and GIT.
- Experience with RDMS concepts and SQL.
- Experience with RESTful Web Services.
- Understanding of proper application design techniques and methodologies.
- Proficient understanding of SDLC processes desired – Agile
Blockchain Developer (Public)
Desired Candidate profile for Public Blockchain:
- Experience with Ethereum with Solidity and related tools (Truffle, gith, etc.
- Experience of either React JS / Node.js would be a plus
- Technical knowledge of the main blockchain protocols, consensus mechanisms and latest innovations in the space
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals (smart contracts, web3, DAOs)
- Must know decentralized exchanges and other DeFi protocols.
- Working with existing teams to further optimize, and debug Smart Contracts.
- Work with researchers to find optimal solutions to challenging problems.
- Learn new technologies as needed
- Has audits that are publicly viewable.
- Has smart contracts in production (extra bonus points if they are actively used).
- Passionate about the DeFi / NFT space
- Expertise in Python 3 on AWS serverless
- Experience in AWS serverless stack Appsync, Lambda, Cognito, API Gateway, DynamoDB, Elasticsearch, SQS, S3, Code commit & Code Deploy.
- Proficient in modern microservice-based architectures and methodologies.
- Experience in a database technology, preferably No-SQL such as AWS DynamoDB.
- Build human-centric UX with us using technologies like React, TypeScript, GraphQL, and CSS-in-JS.
- Experience building data processing pipelines (SQS, Kinesis, DynamoDB, AWS Lambda, or similar)
- Deep technical hands-on experience developing in REST/JSON or SOAP/XML, combined with strong knowledge of concepts such as CORs (Cross Origins Resources), headers, security, JSON and http concept.
- Experience with Github and advanced Github features (good to have).
- Must have worked as a part of Agile Teams and DevOps practices such as continuous Integration tools (e.g. Jenkins), code repository, creating CI/CD pipelines is required.
Candidate must have 2 to 5-years of experience in various phase of development of a python-based application or API development.
Must Have: Strong expertise in PYTHON and its built-in data structures, developing API using flask or fastapi, data wrangling using standard python frameworks like pandas, NumPy etc., integration of various applications (third party or inhouse) with python.
Good to Have: Deployment using Nginx, GUnicorn, IIS, docker and Kubernetes etc. Good understanding of optimization solutions like differential evolution. Hands on experience with python packages like Scipy. Tkinter to make python-based applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understanding/gathering the requirements from stakeholder, formulating the problem, and leveraging AI/ML to solve the business problems.
- Integration of third party or in house application with python solution.
- Working on Deployment and optimization of various engineering problems using Numerical/Constraint optimization frameworks such as Differential Evolution and deploy a web-based API using Flask and Nginx/IIS.
- Unit testing of various python modules developed and testing of the API.
Backend Engineer (GO Developer)
Remote Working | Engineering Team | Full-time
Candidates from Product development background only will be taken ahead.
The Impact you will create in the Job:
Build campaign generation services which can send app notifications at a speed of 10 million a minute.
Dashboards to show Real time key performance indicators to clients.
Develop complex user segmentation engines which creates segments on Terabytes of data within few seconds.
Leverage the power of Kubernetes to maintain clusters running inside VPC's across the world.
Building highly available & horizontally scalable platform services for ever growing data.
Use cloud-based services like AWS Lambda for blazing fast throughput & auto scalability.
You will build backend services and APIs to create scalable engineering systems.
As an individual contributor, you will tackle some of our broadest technical challenges that requires deep technical knowledge, hands-on software development and seamless collaboration with all functions.
You will envision and develop features that are highly reliable and fault tolerant to deliver a superior customer experience.
Collaborating various highly-functional teams in the company to meet deliverables throughout the software development lifecycle.
Identify and improvise areas of improvement through data insights and research.
What we look for?
3-6 years experience in developing high scale internet applications/API based services.
Worked with GoLang as a primary language
Experience with High scale real time architectures
Experience with queueing systems like RabbitMQ, Kafka etc
Experience with Elasticsearch would be a plus
Having hands on experience with Kubernetes would be a plus.
Understanding of SMTP protocol would be a plus
Experience with MTA will be an added advantage.
Very strong analytic and problem-solving skills.
Enjoys working at solving challenges that come with developing real time high scale applications.
- Extensive experience in developing Java EE application
- Hands-on experience working with Spring, Spring Boot
- In-depth knowledge of relational and NoSQL databases.
- Experience working with Java Web Services, RESTful services
- Experience using Redis, Memcached or any other caching system
- Experience working with message brokers– preferably RabbitMQ
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes.
- Experience with build automation technologies like Maven, Gradle.
at a Product Development Company having global footprint
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience : 3 – 8 Yrs
Qualification : IITs/NITs/IIITs/BITS, pliani, Tier1/II Engineering Colleges
Skills Required :
• Mandatory – Educational Background should be from Tier1/II institutes only.
• A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent combination of Technical education and work experience.
• Strong Object Oriented Design and skills (C/C++ and/or Java/C# on Unix/Linux/Windows platform).
• Solid software development background including design patterns, data structures & algorithms.
• Solid experience with distributed (multi-tiered) management systems, algorithms and relational databases.
• Strong customer focus, ownership, urgency and drive.
• Having experience in Hospitality/Travel/Internet/Online/Start-up/IT/Logistic/Courier/Cargo/ Transportation would be preferable.
- 2 - 7 years of experience in building applications using C++ programming language.
- Comfortable with core programming concepts and techniques (e.g. concurrency, memory management).
- Enjoys working with algorithms and data structures (e.g. trees, hash maps, queues).
- Strong in Data structure and good in problem solving.
- Strong debugging skills.
- Certifying the application – White box testing, black box testing.