Recruited candidates would be starting with 3 months of training followed by 3 months of probation before final confirmation. Recruited candidates need to work from the office at Ahmedabad Location.
Initially 20% of the Salary will be deducted as a Bond Retention which will be reimbursed afterwards.
Roles And Responsibilities:
1. Strong problem solving and analytical skills
2. Understanding and knowledge of the Web as a platform, HTML, DOM, HTTP
Request, Response and APIs.
3. Understanding and knowledge of database and SQL
3. Familiarity and problem solving skills with at least one programming language
4. Must be able to code and explain solutions to different programming problems in
any language of their choice.
5. Beginner introduction to development frameworks like Angular, DotNet, React,
selenium etc are a plus.
1. Developing and delivering a high quality application.
2. Analyzing requirements, designing and developing new functionality
3. Creating reusable application components.
4. Supporting, Testing and fixing existing functionality
Average of 10th and 12th/Diploma should be more than 80%.
About Meditab Software
- Unity3D Game Developer Responsibilities Create games in Unity for iOS and Android.
- Write super-clean, testable, and well-documented code in C#
- Collaborate effectively with a small, high-energy team of illustrators, designers, and programmers.
- Work with other developers to devise customized solutions to difficult problems.
- Self- motivation with a strong desire to learn and stay up with industry standards.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and contribute to multiple projects.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working independently and within teams.
- Deadline oriented contributes to team efforts by accomplishing tasks on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- 1+ years of experience with Documentum platform, including application development, customization, and administration.
- Experience with various Documentum migration and upgrade scenarios, such as transitioning from other enterprise CMS platforms, upgrading legacy Documentum versions (e.g., Webtop to D2), and moving from on-premise to cloud-based servers.
- Knowledge and experience in the use of third-party migration tools like Migration Center for facilitating efficient and successful migrations and upgrades in the Documentum platform.
- Strong knowledge of Documentum architecture, components, and APIs
- Familiarity with third-party application integrations and API functionality.
- Experience with cloud-based environments such as AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud Platform
- Knowledge of cloud-native technologies and containerization, such as Docker and Kubernetes, for deploying and managing Documentum applications in the cloud.
- Experience with Web Services, XSLT, and XPath.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Experience with agile methodologies and tools (e.g., Scrum, Jira).
Description: Microsoft C# XAML Developer who will design and build cutting edge user
experiences for our client’s consumer facing application. The Senior Software Developer will work
closely with product owners, UX designers, front-end, and back-end developers to help build the
next generation platform.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience
• 5-8+ years of experience in an enterprise or consumer software development environment
• Strong knowledge of C# language and the .NET framework
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming
• Expert level programming skills creating UWP or WPF applications using C#/XAML
• Experience with modern frameworks and design patterns, with a broader understanding of the
• Experience developing consumer facing user interfaces and supporting UI controls/components
• Ability to write clean, readable, maintainable code
• Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Architect, design & build modern user interface for consumers
• Collaborate with UI/UX teams to deliver high performing and easy to use applications
• Participate in code reviews with staff as necessary to ensure a high quality, performant product
• Develop a deep understanding of client goals and objectives, and articulate how your solutions
address their needs
• Unit testing/test-driven development
• Integration testing
• Post-deployment production support and troubleshooting
• C#, .Net Core, MVVM, Rest API, Dependency Injection.
• Azure DevOps, CI/CD, YAML setup for mobile applications preferred.
• Strong understanding of design patterns.
• Familiarity with Agile software development methodologies.
• Advanced knowledge of using Git source control system.
Education- BE, BTech , MCA , BCA and Relevant qualifications
About the role:
We seek highly dedicated, motivated, and passionate Technical Support Engineers who can use the right tools to find the best solutions to problems. We embrace the Agile methodology, you will play an important role in all aspects of client support.
- Provide INVIDI's customers with quick, accurate, and professional replies via ticketing system, chat, email, or phone.
- Maintain high level of customer satisfaction.
- Develop an understanding of each customer's specific implementation and needs.
- Relay customer feedback to internal teams.
- Work closely with internal teams such as Product, Engineering, Customer Success and Customer Solutions teams.
- Appropriately triage a given problem; isolate and escalate any deemed problem within INVIDI.
- Conduct root-cause analysis with engineering teams to make sure that issues are resolved.
- On-call work is required and will be compensated separately
You must have
- University Degree
- 5+ years relevant experience.
- Fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to articulate technical solutions to all audiences.
- Capable of clarifying unclear requirements for both internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience in debugging complex technical issues in a fast-paced work environment.
- Highly motivated and interested in customer support and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to learn quickly and to cope with ever-changing environments.
- Desire to learn new things and perform technology research & troubleshooting.
- Ability to work with multiple customers and situations simultaneously.
- Willingness to take ownership of internal projects focused on improving existing documentation or processes.
- Must be proficient in three of the nice-to-have technical skills below.
Nice-to-have technical skills:
- Experience supporting cloud-based SaaS products.
- Experience using monitoring tools such as DataDog
- Experience of web technologies and platforms such as Java Script, HTML, FTP, SSL, CSS.
- Experience with *unix environments including bash and scripting.
- Experience with scripting languages like Python
- Experience with REST APIs.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services and associated cloud-based technologies (Kinesis, Athena, etc.).
- Experience with relational databases.
- Experience with video advertising and ad serving.
- Experience working in AGILE environment.
- Experience with Atlassian products (Jira, Confluence, etc.).
- Coding of the Magento templates.
- Developing Magento modules in PHP using best practices.
- Experience with complete eCommerce lifecycle development.
- Understanding of modern UI/UX trends.
- Knowledge of Google Tag Manager, SEO, Google Analytics, PPC, and A/B Testing.
- Integration of Magento to SAP or similar ERP systems
- Good understanding of backend technologies like Java EE Servlets JSP Tag libraries and JSTL skills combined with a good understanding of Enterprise Java frameworks such as Spring and Hibernate
- Preferred Knowledge in Day CQ foundational concepts including the CRX repository the CQ platform the use of core frameworks such as Apache Sling and Apache Felix a solid understanding of all Day CQ building blocks including templates components dialogs widgets etc and the CQ development and deployment process
- Maintain and build solutions on top of the AEM Scene 7 DAM and SoCo modules
- Create and integrate content-driven applications on top of the CQ core platform and integrate with other systems
Technical Support Engineer, Velocity
Interact with the Velocity customers via phone, email or video conference and by demonstrating the highest level of urgency, resolve customer issues in a timely manner.
Build and maintain excellent relationships with clients and achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Work as part of our extended support team in a startup atmosphere, doing whatever it takes to exceed customer expectations
Be an Owner and respond to internal inquiries related to Velocitysystems, products and processes. Interact with multiple third-party vendors to resolve the issues
Understand the technical application of the Velocity suite of products and services
Partner with Customer Success, Sales, Engineering and Product teams to resolve sophisticated problems with potentially costly and far-reaching consequences
Write it Down: identify and create documentation that Empower Others
What do you need?
3+ years of relevant experience in Customer Success
Have an understanding of web applications, REST APIs, DB Systems
Prior knowledge of DBMS, SQL
Past experience of using tools like Postman, Kibanna,
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong debugging skills. Instinctive ability to subdivide problems into basic components in order to efficiently pinpoint root cause of issues.
Team player with solid communication and presentation skills
Good interpersonal communication and customer service skills are needed to work successfully with customers in high stress and or ambiguous situations
MEAN Stack Developer
- Must have minimum 2+ Years of experience on Mongodb, Express JS, Angular and NodeJS
- Must have been working on mobile and web applications
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Added advantage with work on Hybrid framework like Ionic
- Added advantage if worked in Game Projects