Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data
structures, storage technologies, distributed computing,
operating systems, etc.
Experience in designing and implementing scalable solutions
in a large scale distributed environment.
Robust and defensive coding skills using Java/Golang or any
other Object Oriented Programming Language.
Strong knowledge of RDBMS and any other NoSQL database
technologies (Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, Dynamo etc.) .
Experience with building self healing, automatic fault
detection and recovery mechanisms is good to have.
Desired Skills and Experience
Java or golang
𝐘𝐎𝐄: 5 + years
𝐒𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐭: Java, Apache Tomcat, Spring, Web Services, Versions of Java: Java 8, Java 11, Apache Tomcat, Spring Boot Experience with RESTful Web Services, Microservices
𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 2.00 - 11.00 pm
𝐋𝐨𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Chennai | Bangalore | Pune| WFO | Hybrid
𝐇𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞: C2H. Minimum 6 months.
Software Engineer – Tech Lead
- You are your own master. We don't preach you, we just allow you to Innovate, Iterate, Learn and Adapt
- Work with one of India's leading fintech unicorn company
- ESOPs in the company
- 6+ yrs of exposure in the art of writing code and solving problems on large scale.
- Should be language agnostic, with extensive and expert programming experience in any one programming language (strong OO skills preferred).
- Deep experience in at least one general programming language. Preferred (Java,Scala, C++)
- A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures,
algorithms, and software design.
- Worked end to end on 2-3 complex projects
- Worked in startup like environment with high levels of ownership and commitment
- Experience in building highly scalable business applications, which involve implementing
large complex business flows and dealing with huge amount of data.
- Extensive experience on working with distributed technologies like Kafka, MongoDb,
Redis/Aerospike, MySQL, AWS etc
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency programming
- Ability to switch between the technologies and learn new skills on the go.
Roles and responsibilities
Drive discussions to create/improve the product, process and technology
- Build abstractions and contracts with separation of concerns for a larger scope
- Rapid prototyping
- Robust and scalable web-based applications
- Do high-level design with guidance; Functional modelling, break-down of a module
- Thinking platforms & reuse, the open-source contribution will be a plus
- Do incremental changes to architecture: impact analysis of the same
- Do performance tuning and improvements in large scale distributed systems
- Mentor young minds and foster team spirit
What we are scouting for
- BS/MS in computer science or equivalent work experience in IT
- 2+ years’ experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- A strong hands-on programming knowledge in Core Java including Java 8. To solve the problem given in optimized way.
- Strong knowledge on the Data structure and algorithm.
- Experience developing and designing API integrations using SOAP/RESTful
- Should be able to understand the time complexity of the existing algorithm. Able to compare different algorithms available.
- Expert understanding of the object-oriented design and programming concepts
- Know the fundamentals of Object-Oriented Programming using Java;
- Used SQL & NoSQL solutions
- Experience in GIT/SVN, build tools such as Ant/Maven/Gradle
- Experience in JUnit, Sonarqube, Mockito, Jacoco, Maven & Jenkins
Technical Competency – Nice to have
- Experience in Dependency Injection, Annotation, Validations, Auto Wiring
- Good knowledge in internal working on Memory Management, Transaction management
- Knowledge on DevOps pipeline tools like Jenkins, tools for Code quality scan, tools for security scan
- Spring boot
- Spring MVC
- Any Java Certification
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to lead self and team toward common goals
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Excellence in technical communication with peers and non-technical cohorts
What you will be doing
- As a self-motivated and enthusiastic member of our team, you will work with extremely talented peers in a fun environment building performance efficient payment authorization services that are highly scalable, configurable and available
- You’ll work in an Agile environment with a focus on problem solving and engineering excellence.
- Worked independently and as a member of a team, determined to make active contributions to the assigned Team
- Flexible and adaptable approach to the roles assigned to you
- Ability to coordinate and prioritize tasks, and work in a fast paced and challenging environment
- Deliver on time under dynamics with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
- Make a large impact on the design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products
- Work with other team members to investigate design approaches, prototype new technology
and evaluate technical feasibility
- Work in an Agile/Scrum environment to deliver high quality software
- Establish architectural principles, select design patterns and then mentor team members on their appropriate application
share your resume via mail. [email protected]
- 2-5 years of experience in building API services using NodeJS Express and related
- Expert level understanding of NodeJS asynchronous runtime
- Experience with Postgres, NoSQL, Redis, and Firebase real-time database
- Experience with AWS services like Elastic Beanstalk, Cloudfront, S3, EC2, Lambda,
API Gateway, SQS, etc
- Understanding of patterns and techniques for building scalable back-end
infrastructure including caching, rate limiting, authentication, and authorization
- Experience in building highly scalable and high throughput services with
millisecond response times
- Experience working in a collaborative team environment
- Excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn and pick up new technology along with patience to mentor
Bonus skills -
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Puppeteer
- Experience writing unit tests
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto seven years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON, Spring
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Out of many tools and technologies, we use Java, MongoDb, Cassandra, Redis, Twem, Netty extensively for our back-end development.
- Leading the entire Backend platform for a product portfolio.
- End to end delivery new features.
- Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability.
- Design, develop and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
- Constantly strive to improve software development process and team productivity.
- Mentor and train team members
- Lead module development independently
Required background, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 5.5+/ 7+ Years of experience in a scalable product/ecommerce organization·
- Excellent Java skills, Understanding of Spring framework & MVC approach
- Strong knowledge of Performance optimization and caching techniques.
- Strong Object Oriented Programming concepts, data structure and algorithms
- Experience in developing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services
- Experience with prevalent design patterns and advanced system designing
- Good experiences with databases and Schema design. We heavily use NoSQL databases
- Strong Problem Solving skills
- NoSQL DB (MongoDB, CouchDB), PostgreSQL
- Mocha test environment
- Should JS testing framework
- Experience implementing mock services
- Nock API mocking
- NPM, Redis
- Typescript / Coffee script experience will be an added advantage
- Experience working with opensource JS projects
- Experience in developing REST API
- Source code management tool - Git / GitHub
- Understanding of TCP/IP networking and client/server web programming model
- Good communication skills
- Should be able to work with the cross-geo client team
You will be a part of: Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Myntra-Jabong Supply Chain Management systems form the backbone of our core business and customer experience. Any business runs on a simple construct of Demand (Consumer) and Supply (Producer). However, a set of complex and intricate methods, processes and systems connect the demand with supply in a deterministic and predictable way. These methods, processes and systems collectively form the Supply Chain for the business. The multi-billion-dollar Myntra-Jabong business fundamentally rests on a set of highly scalable, robust and intelligent Supply Chain Management systems that solve real-world problems of predicting the demand from millions of our customers, for a combination of millions of products from our product catalogue, and intelligently connecting that demand to thousands of national and international sellers or suppliers using a set of advanced homegrown tech products that we build and manage.
with world-class software products.
The SCM engineering at Myntra-Jabong operates within two distinct verticals: Supply-chain Outbound (Fulfilment systems) & Supply-chain Inbound (Selection systems, Partner experience).
● Own the architecture of Myntra’s new product platforms to drive business results
● Be a visible leader to drive and own the architecture and design of some of the most advanced & complex software systems / products in the industry to create company wide impact.
● Help build, mentor and coach a team of very talented Engineers, Architects, Quality engineers, System Operation Engineers and DevOps engineers in architectural and design best practices.
● Be an operational and technical leader with a passion for distributed systems, cloud service
development, deployment and delivery.
● Be accountable for the design, for the ease of evolution, quality of the systems, performance, scaling, and availability characteristics and limitations of the systems.
● Envision and develop the long-term architectural direction, with emphasis on platforms/ reusable components while adopting a nimble delivery process. Establish structures and processes that ensure a high level of quality and reliability and extensibility of deliverables.
● Drive the creation of next generation extensible web, mobile and fashion commerce platforms, security protocols, customisation and tools to support continuous scaling, internationalization and platform extensions
● Drive code and design reviews of components / systems / products in scope and drives the
architectural governance for them
● Set directional paths for the teams/department for adoption of new technology stacks for solving business problems
● Be a very visible representative of multiple technology domains and represent Myntra in external technical forums
● Work with product management, business stakeholders and other engineering leaders to help define mid-term, long-term roadmaps and shape business directions
● Initiate and deliver leadership training within the engineering organisation, including training new managers, and drive the growth of leaders to create a strong leadership bench
Desired Skills and Experience
● 12 - 16 years of experience in software product development
● Must have a degree in Computer Science or related field
● A solid engineer at heart with excellent abstraction, coding and system design skills
● Proven track record of leading the architecture and delivery in a startup/e-commerce ecosystem within a high growth & matrix environment
● Successfully architected and led technology for consumer-facing products in the global market along with being an efficient proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions
● Must have exposure to leading product development end-end (portfolio to delivery, re-architectures)
● Strong hands-on technology experience building and running large scale systems handling
multi-million sessions/transactions per day
● Solid experience in large scale Database systems like RDBMS & NoSQL stores
● Strong design/development experience in building massively large scale distributed internet systems and products
● Excellent programming skills in Java/GO and expertise in multi-threading and performance-oriented programming
● Solid experience in Distributed systems, highly scalable products, performance & reliability
● Excellent understanding of processing platforms and queues
● Experience and knowledge of open source software, frameworks and broader cutting edge
technologies around server-side development in Java
● Strong understanding of object-oriented programming, concurrency and fundamentals of