RIVIGO is a technology company that is building the material movement pipeline of India and making logistics human, faster, safer and cost-effective.
Founded in 2014, we have been transforming the sector with our global-first driver relay model and a strong interplay of technology, data, culture and operations excellence to consistently provide unparalleled delivery times and reliability to our clients. The model also helps ensure that each of our truck drivers, the pilot, now spends less time away from his family, thereby leading a life of meaning, dignity and respect.
Our full-stack logistics offering includes relay-led trucking and freight marketplace. Relay delivers express logistics across full truck load, part truck load and cold chain logistics. RIVIGO Freight is India’s largest digital trucking marketplace. We empower numerous shippers and fleet operators to optimize their fleet and achieve maximum results and aim to bring a positive impact across the freight ecosystem by making it fully digital and transparent.
RIVIGO Labs, our technology think-tank is home to the country’s best data scientists and engineers. The team has built multiple ground-breaking technology applications in logistics to fundamentally transform the sector. From building algorithmically complex models to accurately predict the life journey of a consignment to creating a dynamic pricing engine for India’s largest freight marketplace, the team is working on hundreds of never-done-before problems at scale.
- LAMP Stack
- Laravel Framework
- HTML Framework
- Ionic Framework - Capacitor for making hybrid mobile app
- E-Commerce frameworks
- Payment Gateway
- Familiarity with PHP and popular CMSs such as WordPress, Joomla
- Good working knowledge of Database concepts
- High quality & optimized code
- Strong knowledge of JSON & the REST API is an added advantage
- Minimum 1 to 3 years of experience
- Good communication
- Willingness to learn new technology
- Analytical skills
- Team player
- Quick & Independent-learner
- Problem-solving skills
- Work across all phases of application development including requirement gathering, coding, release, bug fixing
- Collaborate with other engineering teams to develop and deliver new features and enhance existing ones
- Rapid prototyping (POCs) based on requirements
- Test, debug and fix any functional or non-functional issues
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in Python, Django DRF, REST APIs
- Experience in ReactJS
- Experience with Document DB, RDBMS and ORM
- Demonstrated ability to write clean and testable code
- Knowledge of MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, and ElasticSearch is preferred
- Exposure to AWS will be an added advantage
- Strong team player who can work efficiently in a highly collaborative environment
- Experience in leading a team will be a plus
- Motivated and able to work independently
About Rolling Arrays
Rolling Arrays provides HR Software and HR System Implementation Services (SAP SuccessFactors, Qualtrics, Reimburse, CICO, eFile, eAuthoring) to Clients in Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, UAE, Hong Kong. Rolling Arrays (RA) was featured as Singapore’s Top 75 fastest growing companies by the leading newspaper of Singapore - The Straits Times in 2021 where RA was ranked 48. Rolling Arrays has 2 lines of businesses:
HR System Implementation Services:
Rolling Arrays is regarded as number ONE mid-size firm in the South East Asian Market with a strong track record of 12 Years and more than 200 enterprise level HR Technology Implementation projects till date. The services include –
- SAP SuccessFactors Design Consulting
- SAP SuccessFactors Implementation
- SAP SuccessFactors Change Management
- SAP SuccessFactors Support Services (AMS)
HR Software Products in Rolling Arrays’ portfolio (partner’s products and own products):
- SAP SuccessFactors (World’s leading End to End Cloud HR Software solution)
- Qualtrics (World’s leading Experience Management Software)
- Reimburse (AI Enabled Travel & Expense Management Software for Enterprises)
- CICO (Intelligent Time Capture Machine, a software alternative to Physical Biometric Devices)
- eFile (Digitize and contextualize all employee documents in one place)
- eAuthoring (Author and publish your own learning content to capture tacit knowledge in the organization)
Learngram is a Singapore-based EdTech startup founded by IIT Alums and we are building an innovative online classroom platform designed from scratch that offers all the tools to make teaching and learning seamless, effective and fun. Our tech team is based out of Bengaluru and we are building a high-quality team of result-focused & innovative problem solvers.
Shirish Chandrakar – CEO/Co-Founder
Raman Kishore – Co-Founder/CTO
At Learngram, we are building an online teaching & learning platform with a large breadth to address live, non-live and collaborative parts of classroom interactions. We follow an extremely user focused product development approach to address the needs of teachers & students and bring them to a smooth classroom experience online, and in the process, elevate their effectiveness to a new level.
Learngram is a tech company in every sense with the tech product being the heart of the company with zero to minimal ops. Naturally, we are building a seemingly complex tech product with various moving parts having to seamlessly interact with each other at scale, and deliver the best experience to the users.
The Fullstack team at Learngram is a very dynamic one that is involved in delivering full-fledged features, complex live interactions, smooth and bug free user experiences, scaling related initiatives, handling production issues and much more. Having strong ability on Frontend, Backend and Deployment allows the Fullstack team to play a crucial role in being flexible and participating in various phases of product development to deliver the utility and experience to users in a comprehensive and engaging manner.
Fullstack Developer role at Learngram requires you to be well versed in Frontend, Backend & Deployment, architecture design, performant DB queries, handling multiple backend code bases, caching, logging, backend scaling, handling cloud deployments & releases, writing very maintainable & well architected code, adopt latest technologies to solve various complex problems, delivering full-fledged features with minimal bugs and a highly user experience focused mindset.
This role at Learngram requires you to follow and innovate the product development process to ensure effective communication with various teams and efficient work environment. We also require you to be involved in creating healthy relationships within the team built on ownership, support & effective communication to keep the people-first culture of the company alive and enjoy creating with the team. A passion to be an early team member of a startup and build products ground up is crucial to keep the intensity and ownership culture within the team.
Responsibilities & Skills
- Frontend & Backend architecture
- Frontend & Backend development (Node/Python + React/React Native)
- Strong at Html, Css & Js
- Experienced with frameworks like Express/Flask & Bootstrap/Material
- Websockets and real time communication
- DB design and optimised querying
- Building well architected and low latency Apis
- Ability to build custom UI components from scratch with full functionality and interactions as given in design
- Robust frontend state management
- Deployment on Cloud (AWS)
- Message Queuing (Kafka)
- Caching (Redis)
- Unit testing
- User experience focused development & testing
- Excellent problem solving ability
- Effective communication across dev, QA, design & product teams
- Load testing, Scaling & Autoscaling knowledge is a plus
- Notifications and analytics knowledge is a plus
- WebRTC knowledge is a plus
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or a related field, or equivalent practical experience
- 1+ years of experience in Fullstack Development
- Good verbal/written communication skills
- Strong Interpersonal skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team and the familiarity of working with dev, QA, design and product teams
- Experienced in both web & mobile app development
- Experienced in working on microservices architecture based code bases
- Experienced in handling production code & releases, both frontend & backend
- Strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, pro-active and strong sense of ownership
- Ability to architect and build full-fledged complex features from scratch
Note: This job posting is for a full time effort for a 3-6 month contract period. There is an opportunity to get an employment offer depending on the performance in this contract period.
What we are looking for
DirectShifts is growing rapidly and looking for a full stack engineer in Manhattan, NYC. We are looking for incredibly tenacious engineers who are not only great engineers but who can bring unique value to our rapidly growing team. We are big fans of focusing mainly on two things: 1) talk to users and 2) build product.
You will be responsible for implementing ideas and mocks for our app (web and mobile) which is used daily by healthcare professionals, internal users and healthcare employers - you will own the frontend development as well as the building blocks and the APIs that power the web app (and the mobile apps). You need to be comfortable dabbling with some basic infrastructure management on AWS.
- 2+ years of work experience, primarily as a full-stack developer
- Strong foundation of Ruby on Rails
- High ownership at all stages of product development - from conception to maintenance
- Adaptability - learn new technologies as and when needed
- Good communication skills to get your point across
- Bachelors in Computer Science
- Ability to work remotely
- React and Redux experience
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with cloud services (preferably AWS)
Specifically, you will…
You will work closely with the founders and senior management across various functions. You will have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of the products and of the company. This is a great opportunity to help healthcare systems & professionals become more efficient which directly helps them provide better care, improve outcomes and save more lives!
You will excel if you have...
An ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and ability to iterate quickly by understanding what users want.
More about us:
DirectShifts connects healthcare workers with employers for short term clinical work (in-person/telemedicine). We have been called the “Uber of healthcare workers and employers”. At heart we are fast growing technology company bridging the gap in staffing for employers to enable. We work with leading employers such as Mount Sinai, Northwell health, Walmart etc.
We are funded by world leading investors such as YCombinator (first investor of Airbnb, Dropbox etc), Soma Capital (owners of Sacramento Kings), Signalfire, PeakState ventures, Medstartr Ventures etc. Our HQ is next to Bryant park in Manhattan, NYC.
Named top 10 healthcare startups.
Located one block away from Bryant Park
Why join DirectShifts?
If you want a front-row seat in seeing a company disrupt a massive industry and you love the idea of helping improving healthcare in the United States by ensuring every patient has easy access to healthcare workers, this is your place. At DirectShifts, everyone has a voice to create change and move the needle. No hierarchy, no bureaucracy, no politics, no BS...just real people working on solving real problems.
Our software’s are used by large corporates and their auditors for automating balance confirmation and accounts reconciliation. We are looking for a star developer who is looking challenging work, shorter deadlines, kickass mentorship, a rock-solid career growth plan.
About the Role
Firmway is looking for a candidate who is willing to with the FinTech Startup to take it to the next level. The candidate must also possess a strong knowledge of web application development using PHP programming language and MySQL Server databases.
Someone who can take ownership of the responsibility and is willing to go that extra mile. Someone who is hungry for knowledge and wants to climb up the ladder quickly.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Modifying existing code with new features available in current and future deployments.
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Understand user requirements and prepare an algorithm.
- Write clean, high quality, optimized & reusable code.
- Maintain Security of the Application.
- Identifies competitive advantages and technological trends for the benefit of a company.
- Must be proficient in PHP, Laravel, Mysql, AWS technology stacks.
- Experience with REST-based API Development.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) Concepts, MySQL, CSS3, JSON, XML & MVC.
- Knowledge of Networking and Versioning.
- Familiarity with SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages.
- Strong programming skills with an understanding of project cycles, development environments, and source control techniques.
Good to Have Skills:
- Ability to work without supervision.
- Efficiently handles tasks in a reasonable amount of time.
- Ability to communicate with clients, colleagues and management to explain complex issues clearly and concisely.
- Excellent learner.
- Multi-task and manage tasks with varying priorities.
Experience: 1 year.
Education : BE / B.Tech / M.Tech / MCA in CS/IT
Being part of a startup that’s turning out to be a game-changer, you will be blessed with:
- Freedom to try new things.
- 2 Saturday’s off.
- Dress code – Casual.
- Take-it-when-you-need-it vacation.
Apply here - https://firmway.in/job
- 6-13 years’ experience designing for high performing digital products across various domains
- Degree in design-related field or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of design patterns, industry trends, and great approaches to solve problems
- Expertise in core UX disciplines including information architecture, interaction design, application of design systems, and UI design.
- Creative problem-solver with a strong eye for detail
- Experience and understanding of Responsive Web Design
- Experience with iOS and Android Mobile App Design
- Must have Software Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Miro
- Proficient in wire-framing and comfortable producing concept sketches and user flows
- A passion for UX and User Research
- A strong portfolio which demonstrates work across a range of clients
- Strong experience of user research and usability testing
- Passionate about Design Thinking.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience with accessibility, localization, and internationalization.
- Experience working directly with developers to ensure the successful implementation of a design specifications
- Familiarity with content strategy, content management, taxonomy and large scale digital publishing.
- Knowledge with QA and testing methods is a plus.
- All candidates will be required to submit a portfolio of work samples and/or links to their work.
You would be working on a world class product in a technically strong team competing with ex-google teams and silicon valley startups. CloudQA is used by some of the leading enterprises, govt institutions and rising startups across the world.We seek a strong technical background in both front-end and back-end development. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
Developer Requirements and Qualifications:
- Good communication skills, should able to demonstrate website features
- Experience using SQL to update and retrieve data
- Good to have experience with vue.js, AngularJS, selenium frameworks and code repositories such as GitLab
- Analytical skills
- Understanding of testing frameworks
- Collaborate with other developers and engineers to design, build, and maintain applications
- Write and debug code
- Troubleshoot application issues
- Ability to learn and pick up new frameworks