- Adding more features to our existing website which can ease the campaign launching process for campaigners.
- Incorporating various tools which can track the users behavior and other key metrics.
- Build APIs which are scalable and can help strategically partnering with other companies or organizations.
- Adopting and incorporating changes as per the new technologies.
- Investigate production issues pertaining to customer features to determine root cause and implement solutions
- Work with the real-time feedback from our users (external and internal) to make the products better.
- Take ownership of the backend services, ensure the best possible performance.
- Strong problem-solving skills, organizational and communication skills, team player
- Preferably 1+ year of experience in full stack development.
- Hands on experience in front-end languages preferably html5, CSS3, React Js.
- Experience in backend languages preferably NodeJs
- Familiar with MySQL/SQL server
- Familiar with cloud services like AWS, Git
- Knowledge/experience in building Web APIs
- Good understanding of the foundations of security and best practices ∙ Good Problem-solving skills.
What you'll get:
Work with technologies like React, ReactJS, NodeJs.
Gain knowledge on full application lifecycle
Faster growth and opportunities
Subodh PopalwarSoftware Engineer, Memorres
Min 2 to 4 Years of experience in C# and ASP.NET, Web application development.
Knowledge about cloud programming or migration to cloud is preferred.
- Proficient in Web Application development using ASP.NET, C# with .Net version 4.0/ 4.5.
- Experience with SQL Server or any other equivalent Database and know how to build efficient queries.
- Experience in debugging in multiple browsers.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Clear understanding of SVN or an equivalent VCS.
- Familiar with IIS and deploying code to Web Server.
- Should have excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Good hands on designing, coding, debugging, technical problem solving, and writing Unit Test cases, etc.
- Translate use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Help maintain code quality
- Able to work well in a team setting
Academic Qualifications Required:
- B.E. / B.Tech. /MSC in Computer Science or IT./
iSchoolConnect is an online platform that makes the University Admissions process hassle-free, fun and accessible to students around the globe. Using our unique AI technology, we allow students to apply to multiple universities with a single application. iSchoolConnect also connects with institutions worldwide and aids them in the transformation of their end-to-end admission processes using our various cutting-edge use cases. Our technologies include the Conversational AI chatbot, Document Grader, Video Interview Analyzer, and a Single application use case whic aids institutions with International Enrollment Management.
Role: Senior Full Stack Developer
Experience: 5+ years
Education: Bachelor or equivalent
Work Location: Malad, Mumbai / Remote
Duties / Responsibilities:
- Serve as a technical lead for an Agile team and actively participate in all Agile ceremonies. Participate in all team ceremonies, including planning, grooming, product demonstration, and team retrospectives.
- Experience working closely with PMs, testers, and POs and understanding of business needs of the customer.
- Be able to make correct and precise estimates and guide, coordinate, and support the team to meet them on time.
- Participate in code reviews with peers and managers to ensure that each increment adheres to the original vision as described in the user story and all standard resource libraries and architecture patterns as appropriate.
- You will be responsible for all facets of developing application design, architecture, and coding the front-end and back-end layers.
- You will closely work with CTO to understand business requirements and develop necessary solutions in a cost-effective manner
- Collaborate with Data engineers and ML developers in the group to set up the necessary APIs for the ingestion of Data and insights from various disparate systems.
- You will be responsible for proof of concepts for new product/vendor integration and determining feasibility.
- You will be responsible for creating reusable functions using serverless approaches for various manual business processes.
- You will work closely with the engineering lead for validating DB design, setting up DB backups, and Geo redundancy within AWS/GCP.
- Closely work with DevOps engineers to set up all deployments on the cloud.
Skills and Experience
- Must have worked on AWS(EC2, Lambda function, SNS, S3 buckets) or GCP(GCE, Cloud functions, Cloud Task, GCE buckets).
- 5+ years of building and architecting distributed systems involving multi-tier architectures.
- Integrating applications using Salesforce and external APIs is a strong plus.
- Must have worked on React or VUE or Angular-based applications and must have built reusable components.
- Must have worked on creating responsive front-end designs.
- Must have worked on application frameworks on the server-side using express and Node js.
- Must have experience in Kubernetes and containerization.
- Must have worked with GitHub and Git actions for deployments.
- Working on environments like Jupyter Notebooks with BeakerX extensions is a strong plus.
- Must have worked with different AWS or GCP services - RDS/Cloud SQL, MongoDB, Aurora, etc.
- Must have worked on security standards like OAuth2, LTI, and Client credentials for API calls.
- Experience in Golang, JAVA, or other OO Programming languages besides python and NodeJs is a must.
Egregore Labs (http://www.egregorelabs.com/" target="_blank">www.egregorelabs.com) is a financial software company founded in 2017 by Prashant Vijay (ISB, Tulane) & Hari Balaji (IIM Ahmedabad, IIT Madras) both of whom have spent over a decade each in Financial Services, with a majority of their experience at Goldman Sachs across New York, Hong Kong & Singapore in roles across Trading, Quant & Technology.
We are looking for an experienced fullstack engineer with front-end development experience to join our team.
We will share our workload as a team and we expect you to work on a broad range of tasks.
Here’s are some of the things you might have to do on any given day:
- Build back-end REST APIs on Python 3 based server frameworks for deployment and scaling of our product(s)
- Write meaningful test cases for frontend & backend platforms
- Integrate our products with 3rd party products/tools/services
- Develop Infrastructure for delivering services using a performance driven approach, build databases, schedule automated jobs, etc
Ideal Background / Experience
- At least 24 months of diverse experience in web development for product or services oriented environment with exposure to working production deployments
- In-depth exposure to technologies used in web-based SaaS products, including REST APIs
- Sound understanding of Postgres and NoSQL databases such as MongoDB
Nice to have exposure to any of
- Object Relational Models (SQLAlchemy, etc)
- Google APIs
- Microservices Architecture Pattern
- NodeJS / ExpressJS
We are looking for a person who has
Resourcefulness - we're looking for versatile developers who are good at figuring out what they need to use, learn, build, re-purpose to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
Ownership - We like to be directive and not prescriptive in our management. We’d love for you to take ownership of what you work on, and tell us what to do, rather than the other way round.
Work Ethic - We’ve grown up on Wall Street. We work hard, and have aggressive goals. We want our team-mates to be focused, goal-oriented and consistent high achievers.
Execution Focus - Our business is about getting things done, and getting things done right. We want outcome focused colleagues who can multi-task, and execute quickly and elegantly.
What else you need to know
We are an early stage company. Working here is not for the faint-hearted. An intense and unstructured work environment, lots of excitement and a group of motivated colleagues is what we bring to the table. We ask you to bring your undivided attention, strong worth ethic & resourcefulness. We are Delhi based and work 6 days a week. We operate in a Python environment.
- Build scalable and loosely coupled services to extend our platform
- Build bulletproof API integrations with third-party APIs for various use cases
- Evolve our Infrastructure and add a few more nines to our overall availability
- Have full autonomy and own your code, and decide on the technologies and tools to deliver as well as operate large-scale applications on AWS
- Give back to the open-source community through contributions on code and blog posts
- This is a startup so everything can change as we experiment with more product improvements
- You have prior experience developing and working on consumer-facing web/app products
- Expertise in http://node.js/">Node.JS and Experience in at least one of the following frameworks - http://express.js/">Express.js, http://koa.js/">Koa.js, http://socket.io/">Socket.io (http://socket.io/">http://socket.io/)
- Good knowledge of async programming using Callbacks, Promises, and Async/Await
- Hands-on experience with Frontend codebases using HTML, CSS, and AJAX
- Working knowledge of MongoDB, Redis, MySQL
- Good understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, and Operating Systems
- You've worked with AWS services in the past and have experience with EC2, ELB, AutoScaling, CloudFront, S3
- Experience with Frontend Stack would be added advantage (HTML, CSS)
- You might not have experience with all the tools that we use but you can learn those given the guidance and resources
- Experience in http://vue.js/">Vue.js would be plus
- We need strong SOL and PL/SQL skills
- The candidates should have worked on live projects that have given them exposure to write code, unit test and deliver.
- Having WebServices experience is a value add.
- Exposure to complex enterprise applications, integrations etc would be really needed.
Looking for Senior and Lead Full stack Developer to join us and work with our global team of developers. We have team based out of Italy, Ukraine, USA and India.
Hammoq Inc is a rapidly growing startup in the reselling sector. Our app provides product listings, cross-platform data analytics, and Cross-platform delisting as our core services. Launched Web app in 2020 and iOS app at the start of 2021, we are continuing our exponential growth, and we were hoping you could play a core role in our mission. The hammoq is looking for a Fullstack Developer, an expert in Full stack web development, to join our passionate developers' team to create our SaaS web app.Our stack is: React + Mongo + Redux + Node + Express. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, testing, and debugging responsive web applications. What you'll do
• You'll use advanced but established technologies to build exciting new features
• You'll implement pixel-perfect designs with smooth animations and intuitive interactions
• You'll write high-quality code that is testable and easy to read
• You'll extend and implement our API services
• You'll inject your vision and insights into crucial product and user experience decisions
• You'll strive for excellent development practices and careful code architecture that is built around rapid releases
• You'll collaborate with our hardworking, nimble, and supportive team through daily standups, company presentations, product demos, slack discussions, Pull Requests, and post mortemsSkills and expertise that will help you succeed
• Experience in building React.js applications
• You have experience with integrating REST API services
• Experience using Scrum/Agile development methodologies
• You have experience working with different architectures
• Experience building SaaS web applications, websites
• Ability to work individually and learn new concepts with minimal guidance
• You have a good sense of usability and product
• You have experience with Git
• You have experience with MongoDB
• You have experience in Data Structures implementation.
Nice to have
• Experience in building automation testing
• Knowledge or basic understanding of any Cloud technologies.
• Experience in the e-commerce industry
• Comfort using programming languages and relational databases
• Strong debugging and troubleshooting skills
• 3+ years' of MERN Stack development experience
Job Type: Full-time
This position is remote until covid, post covid it depends on Employee work performance and choice.
- Plan, architect, integrate, and develop back-end and database driven features using the Python language and frameworks (Flask/ Falcon, MongoDB ).
- Aid in the development and ongoing maintenance of our DevOps platform (Ansible)
- Provide technical advice and recommendations for language and software choices.
- Develop code that is cross-browser and cross-platform friendly
- Collaborate with project stakeholders to ensure all requirements are met
- Evaluate technologies and manage technical planning
- Support and ongoing development for existing projects
- Provide clean code and proper documentation for each project
- Fix bugs and resolve ongoing issues
- Strong writing and speaking skills (English)
We are looking for developers who can meticulously analyze project requirements and carry forward the development of backend modules which are highly robust and scalable.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Development (Coding).
- Code Management (Code Reviews, Maintaining Code Standards).
- Repository Management (Branches, Tags, Documentations).
- Concept feasibility checks.
- Managing a team of 3 - 5 members.
Qualifications and Skills:
- With 3 -5 years of experience in the technology domain.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated mindset.
- Experience with web technologies such as:
- React or Angular (Experience with server side development)
- Java Spring Boot (Preferred)
- PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Bonus: C# .NET Core, NodeJS
- Strong data structures, algorithms and design patterns knowledge.
- Deep knowledge of web related technologies such as sockets, REST framework, GraphQL (Bonus), etc.
- Experience working in early stage startups (Bonus).
- Experience in real-time communication products.
- Experience in client communications.
- Would be bonus: Experience working with R&D teams, Prototyping, Hypothesis Testing.
Immediate Joining/Notice period-30days
Job Type: Full-time
Experience: 3 -5 years
Location: HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka
• Strong coding and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience.
• A full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies.
Experience in atleast 1 compile language and its implementation
• Strong architecture and system design skills
• Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
• Independent, dedicated, and able to deliver production ready code with minimal guidance
* Knowledge of design patterns
* Knowledge of Openapi specifications and RESTFUL webservices
* Good knowledge of integration with RDMS/ Columnar DB, Redis, MongoDB
* Good knowledge of ORM and its practical implementation in a language
* Ability to estimate a statement of work in serial man days
* Ability to review and mentor junior developers
* Aspire to architect bigger modules and scalable systems
* Ability to automate style checks as hooks in git
Education Qualification BE/BTech/MS
* Abiity to create CI/CD pipelines with jenkins or ansible from code in repo
* Ability to debug a problem at frontend or backend and identify the root cause
* Ability to create a PoC shell for junior developers to extend it further