About Proxim Quest IT Solutions
· Software Development and leading supporting development team, status reporting to Project Manager
· Should be able to review the code of the team members, should be actively involved in impact analysis
· Must take ownership of tasks assigned to self and team
· Create and maintain proper documents related to development work
· Collaborate with other team to create quicker issue resolution to achieve high customer satisfaction
· Manage Source code repositories and internal and external deployment and patches
· Clear understanding of requirement from functional team
· Coding applications using best practices, documentation.
· Involvement in analysis, design, coding, SIT, UAT and support
· Should be a self-learner, able to work independently and manage tasks in hand
BCA/BSC/MCA/MSC/BE or any other graduate with good academic background
3-9 years in software development
Frameworks : Spring Boot, Hibernate/JPA, Spring Cloud Micro services
Programming: Typescript, Java/J2EE 1.8, Oracle PL SQL
IDE Tools : Eclipse, SpringSuit, Visual Studio Code, InteliJ
Web servers : Apache Tomcat/JBoss/Wildfly/Weblogic/Maven or any additional web server
Source Control – Good knowledge on SVN/Git
Databases : Oracle - Strong in Oracle PL / SQL
WebServices : SOAP, Restful, WSDL, ETL tools like Talent
Good Communication Skills (Verbal & Written)
Good Team Player
Should be Self-Starter
Greetings from Ellixtra Technologies Private Limited!
Ellixtra technologies is a bunch of young, self- motivated individuals that came together to create something significant for our society. A start up where we develop new business models for the pharmacy industry to keep our customers engaged on the right track. Our key components are authenticity and affordability, and we continue to look forward to a society in which access to affordable healthcare is no longer an issue.
We are looking to hire a Backend Engineer with outstanding organizational and research skills with 2 years experience,
About The Role
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain, and improve software and new user-facing features across Ellixtras products and services.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability and analyze feedback from customers and internal teams to identify issues and improvement opportunities.
- Champion a passion for engineering best practices such as code quality, linting, and testing.
- Ensure our software is reliable, extensible, maintainable, debuggable, secure, well-tested and performs well under load.
- Stay engaged with the latest technologies and evaluate strategies to keep the Novo technology stack up to date.
Requirements for the Role
- 2+ years experience in a highly technical role at a hyper-growth startup or fast-paced company.
- Extensive background in designing, developing, testing, deploying, maintaining, and improving the software.
- Demonstrated ability to translate business goals and initiatives into technical requirements.
- Strong understanding of SQL database.
- Demonstrable experience architecting scalable and cost-effective solutions to ensure and support customer growth.
- Understanding of system design and architecture.
- Interest in engaging with the latest technologies and evaluating strategies to keep the Novo technology stack up to date.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to collaborate with both technical and non-technical teams effectively.
Senior Software Engineer (Backend) – Credit Cards Platform
Experience required - 5+ years
Job Location - Hyderabad & Ahmedabad
What you'll do:
· Assist in the definition of system architecture and detailed solution design that are scalable and extensible
· Collaborate with Product Owners, Designers, and other engineers on different permutations to find the best solution possible
· Own the quality of code and do your own testing. Write unit test and improve test coverage.
· Deliver amazing solutions to production that knock everyone’s socks off
· Mentor junior developers on the team
What we’re looking for:
· Amazing technical instincts. You know how to evaluate and choose the right technology and approach for the job. You have stories you could share about what problem you thought you were solving at first, but through testing and iteration, came to solve a much bigger and better problem that resulted in positive outcomes all-around.
· A love for learning. Technology is continually evolving around us, and you want to keep up to date to ensure we are using the right tech at the right time.
· A love for working in ambiguity—and making sense of it. You can take in a lot of disparate information and find common themes, recommend clear paths forward and iterate along the way. You don’t form an opinion and sell it as if it’s gospel; this is all about being flexible, agile, dependable, and responsive in the face of many moving parts.
· Flexible and willing to accept change in priorities, as necessary
· Demonstrable passion for technology (e.g., personal projects, open-source involvement)
· Enthusiastic embrace of DevOps culture and collaborative software engineering
· Ability and desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced, and agile team environment
· Enthusiasm for cloud computing platforms such as AWS or Azure
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills
· Experience with Apache Cordova framework
· Demonstrable knowledge of native coding background in iOS, Android
· Experience developing and deploying applications within Kubernetes based containers
· Experience in Agile and SCRUM development techniques
Full Stack Developers at Seenit are passionate about using technology to create an impact on the world they live in. At Seenit, you will get to collaborate with an accomplished team that loves solving real-world problems. You will get to work on key initiatives and cutting edge projects that will bring in the next phase of growth for the global retail industry.
Seenit’s suite of apps enables the leading retailers around the world to transform their customer experience and build loyal relationships with their customers. The apps allow retailers to make use of their physical infrastructure and resources to deliver a truly omnichannel experience in today's rapidly changing world of shopping.
We would welcome someone to the team who:
- Loves to write “clean”, well designed code to solve complex problems
- Can design, develop and test the core product software and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality
- Is inclined to contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle and takes end to end ownership of the project
- Follows best industry practices and develops and deploys new features to facilitate related procedures and tools
- Is excited to support others to succeed and shine in a collaborative team culture
Your application will require you to have:
- 4+ years experience in developing web-based applications in MVC architecture (CodeIgniter preferred)
- Good knowledge of MySQL and query optimisation
- Server Knowledge - AWS Preferred
- Managed a team and done code review
- Experience with Ubuntu OS is a plus point
You should work with us because:
- We’re a relaxed diverse group and don’t take ourselves too seriously
- We're creative and want to change the world while we're at it (yes we do!)
- Our products have an international audience and our partners are around the globe
- Team lunches are more frequent than team meetings
- We love to travel and will ask you to take time off to refresh
Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle
Write well designed, testable, efficient code
Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
Prepare and produce releases of software components
Role & Relationships
We consider ourselves a team & you will be a valuable part of it. You could be reporting to a Senior member or directly to our Founder, CEO
We don’t discriminate. As long as you have the required skill set & the right attitude
Upto six years of experience, preferably working on Java.
Strong understanding of Core Java , Servlet, JSP
Knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL, Oracle, SQL Server), NoSQL
Knowledge of RESTful Web Services, XML, JSON
Good team player
Familiarity with the software development lifecycle
Strong Full stack developer development background with frontend and backend web applications
An aptitude to solve problems & learn something new
Analytical frame of mind
Ability to work in fast-paced, dynamic environment
Currently in Pune
Once we meet, we shall make an offer depending on how good a fit you are & the experience you already have
Aikon Labs Pvt Ltd is a start-up focused on Realizing Ideas. One such idea is iEngage.io, our Intelligent Engagement Platform. We leverage Augmented Intelligence, a combination of machine-driven insights & human understanding, to serve a timely response to every interaction from the people you care about.
Node.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining all server-side network components.
- Ensuring optimal performance of the central database and responsiveness to front-end requests.
- Collaborating with front-end developers on the integration of elements.
- Designing back-end services for various business processes.
- Developing high-performance applications by writing testable, reusable, and efficient code.
- Implementing effective security protocols, data protection measures, and storage solutions.
- Running diagnostic tests, repairing defects, and providing technical support.
- Documenting Node.js processes, including database schemas, as well as preparing reports.
- Recommending and implementing improvements to processes and technologies.
- Keeping informed of advancements in the field of Node.js development.
Node.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information science, or similar.
- At least two years of experience as a Node.js developer.
- Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Superb interpersonal, communication, and collaboration skills.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving aptitude.
- Great organizational and time management skills.
- Availability to resolve urgent web application issues outside of business hours
- Should know CI/CD process
- Expertise in developing services (SOAP-WCF and REST)
- Expertise in web development frameworks like ASP.NET MVC
- Good knowledge of database concepts and Microsoft SQL Server
- Solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, design patterns, concurrency, algorithms, and software design
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work as an individual contributor.
- Flair to learn new technologies and thrive in an agile environment.
• Strong coding and problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s and/or master’s degree, preferably in CS, or equivalent experience.
• A full stack generalist with experience in both front-end and back-end technologies.
Experience in atleast 1 compile language and its implementation
• Strong architecture and system design skills
• Passion for delivering products end-to-end, from ideation to implementation
• Independent, dedicated, and able to deliver production ready code with minimal guidance
* Knowledge of design patterns
* Knowledge of Openapi specifications and RESTFUL webservices
* Good knowledge of integration with RDMS/ Columnar DB, Redis, MongoDB
* Good knowledge of ORM and its practical implementation in a language
* Ability to estimate a statement of work in serial man days
* Ability to review and mentor junior developers
* Aspire to architect bigger modules and scalable systems
* Ability to automate style checks as hooks in git
Education Qualification BE/BTech/MS
* Abiity to create CI/CD pipelines with jenkins or ansible from code in repo
* Ability to debug a problem at frontend or backend and identify the root cause
* Ability to create a PoC shell for junior developers to extend it further