- Own and evolve technology architecture and development stack of specific SaaS solution(s) while keeping in mind needs of business as usual, evolving product feature requirements, security, scalability & maintainability.
- Leading the engineering team consisting of developers and testers and ensure good delivery management to deliver the product roadmap with high speed and quality. To do this, one would need to do good estimation and oversight over team members work, while bringing automation and best practices to code management, testing and build & deployment processes.
- Innovation explore available technologies that may be useful to our context and run experiments and POCs to evaluate before adoption.
- Developing complex stories / requirements and solving the critical issues/initiatives through hands-on involvement.
- Help the team members in resolving difficult technical issues.
- Identifying project technical risks and providing technical expertise and ownership in the diagnosis and resolution of an issue, including the determination and provision of workaround solution or escalation.
- Providing technical leadership to fellow team members. Working as a guide and mentor to the rest of the team members.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Quarterly incentive basis KPI achievement.
- ESOPs as and when decided by the Board.
- Opportunity to work in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Opportunity to work in AWS Technologies and get AWS Certified.
- Great culture with friendly work environment.
- B.E. / B.tech from a reputed institute.
- 7+ years of overall technical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in tech leadership role.
- Experience in building enterprise level integration.
- Experience in SaaS product development would be added plus.
- Microservices, Spring Boot, Core Java, Struts 2.0, JPA & Hibernate.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases (MySQL preferred), including schema design & advanced queries.
- Experience in AWS Cloud platform & offerings (Preferred).
- Open sources - Redis/Memcached/RabbitMQ/Kafka/ELK/Git/Jenkins (Preferred).
About channelplay limited
Engineering Manager/Technical Architect 10Yrs Plus
Micro Services, Distributed Systems,
Cloud Services : AWS:(EC2,S3,Lambda,Load Balancing,Serverless)
Programming Backend : Node.js ,Spring Boot, Java
Programming FrontEnd :React.js,Angular
Queuing: RabbitMQ /Kafka
Methodologies: Agile Scrum
End to end coding ; from software architecture to managing scaling ,of high throughput(100000)RPS high volume transactions.
DIscuss business requirements and timelines with management and create a task plan for junior members
Manage the day to day activities of all team members and report their work progress
Mentoring the team on best coding practices and making sure modules are Live
Management of security vulnerabilities
Be a full individual contributor which means can work in a team as well as alone
Passion for tech innovation and solve problems
Extremely humble and polite
Experience in Product COmpanies and Managing small teams is a plus
Who are We??
Billion Bonds Finance
We are a new age Finance company.We are developing the next generation digital only bank focussed towards Gen Z..!Are you the one who would like to Lead the Core team for changing the boring User Exprience in Banking?
At Bungee Tech, we help retailers and brands meet customers everywhere and, on every occasion, they are in. We believe that accurate, high-quality data matched with compelling market insights empowers retailers and brands to keep their customers in the center of all innovation and value they are delivering.
We provide a clear and complete omnichannel picture of their competitive landscape to retailers and brands. We collect billions of data points every day and multiple times in a day from publicly sources. Using high-quality extraction, we uncover detailed information on products or services, which we automatically match, and then proactively track for price, promotion, and availability. Plus, anything we do not match helps to identify a new assortment opportunity.
Empowered with this unrivalled intelligence, we unlock compelling analytics and insights that once blended with verified partner data from trusted sources such as Nielsen, paints a complete, consolidated picture of the competitive landscape.
We’re looking for a Sr. Full Stack Developer who will take a key role on our team. Our
Full Stack developer must have knowledge in all stages of software development.
You’ll be working alongside other engineers and developers, collaborating on the
various layers of the infrastructure for our SAAS platforms.
• Design, implement, maintain & support data persistence stores that back the backend services using both NoSql & Sql based databases
• Work with graphic designers and convert designs to visual elements.
• Maintain quality, performance and ensure responsiveness of applications.
• Understand and implement security and data protection.
• Focus on Engineering and Operation excellence
• Mentor fellow engineers to get projects executed
• 5+ years of experience in building horizontally scalable backend services & responsive UI on the cloud
• 5+ years of experience building backend services using Node.js and persistence stores like DynamoDB(NoSQL), AuroraDB(RDBMS/SQL), Elastic Search & S3.
• Strong in problem solving, dealing with ambiguity, coding, DS, algorithm
• Strong in Architecting SaaS systems on the cloud with focus on OE, Reliability, Availability, Security, Performance and Cost optimization
• Strong in writing modular, maintainable code using the right design patterns
• Experience with AWS and other cloud technologies.
At Bungee, you can work from anywhere in India. We offer flexibility in schedules, reimbursments for home office expenses, a top notch health plan that covers you and your family, retirement benefit and generous paid time off.
Annual Salary: Cash Compensation + Employee Stock Options.
The Position Summary
In this role, you will work with Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live, and post-production support. The Consulting Associate will be responsible for all aspects of Oracle EPM Cloud system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration, and implementation.
Must have skill: Require
Java: Core Java, Spring Framework, RESTful API
Front End: Angular, React js
Database: Oracle, PL/SQL
Application Server: WebLogic
**Should be Aware of**
Good to have the Testing Tools knowledge
Sonarqube, Junit, Mockito
Interested kindly share cv at adityawadhera(dot)[email protected] hcg(dot)com
.NET with Angular 4,5,6 and Entity Framework
Strong in C# coding
Experience in WebAPIs
Securing WebAPIS ( Security Protocols for WebAPIs)
DB knowledge ( SQL or MYSQL )
Good communications – Must
Band – C1 (6 to 8 years)
Purpose of the Role
To design and implement the Peak AI System - a new system of intelligence that allows companies to quickly harness the power of AI.
Peak is a Decision Intelligence company - we are on a mission to help organisations use AI to make great commercial decisions, all the time. Just as importantly, we are also focused on building an amazing company - one where we truly value our people & culture, and strive to make an amazing and diverse place to work. Our recent Best Companies award & 3 star accreditation for being one of the top companies to work for is a testament to this.
We have ambitious plans over the coming years; to launch and lead a new category of technology (Decision Intelligence), expand our operations and create the best working culture possible. This is a great time to join Peak and the Engineering team, as we start the next stage of our global growth.
Based in Jaipur or Pune, you will be working in a collaborative team on cutting edge technologies in a supportive and dynamic environment. Ultimately you are responsible for building the CODI and on-boarding new clients - this involves:
- Developing a good understanding of the solutions which Peak delivers, and how these link to Peak’s overall strategy.
- Making suggestions towards shaping the strategy for a feature and engineering design.
- Managing own workload and usually delivering unsupervised. Accountable for their own workstream or the work of a small team.
- Understanding Engineering priorities and is able to focus on these, helping others to remain focussed too
- Acting as the Lead Engineer on a project. Helps ensure others follow Peak processes, such as release and version control.
- An active member of the team, through useful contributions to projects and in team meetings.
- Supervising others. Deputising for a Lead and/or support them with tasks. Mentoring new joiners/interns and Masters students. Sharing knowledge and learnings with the team.
Required Skills and Experience
We are building a team of world class engineers in Jaipur / Pune, essentially we are looking for bright, talented engineers looking to work at the cutting edge of practical AI.
- Acquired strong proven professional programming experience.
- Strong command of Algorithms, Data structures, Design patterns, and Product Architectural Design.
- Good understanding of DevOps, Cloud technologies, CI/CD, Serverless and Docker, preferable AWS
- Proven track record and expert in one of the field - DevOps/Frontend/Backend
- Experience with at least one of the Database systems - RDBMS and NoSQL
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- A naturally inquisitive and problem-solving mindset.
- Strong experience in using AGILE or SCRUM techniques to build quality software.
- Advantage: experience in React js, AWS, Nodejs, Golang, Apache Spark, ETL tool, data integration system, certification in AWS, worked in a Product company and involved in making it from scratch, Good communication skills, open-source contributions, proven competitive coding pro
As well as doing great work we have created an award-winning, fun and exciting workplace that people love to be, we are looking for people to join us who share our values and are:
- Open - Always up for new ideas and able to take and give feedback in a positive way.
- Driven - sets high goals, doesn’t give up, and make sacrifices to ensure that their job gets done on time and meets/exceeds expectations.
- Curious - Aware of new technologies and uses them to make new improvements in the Engineering ecosystem.
- Smart - Innovative and thinks out of the box, in difficult situations finds a way to succeed no matter what
- Responsible - takes ownership of tasks given and has a strong work ethic.
In an age when becoming AI and data-driven is one of the most important things businesses must do, it can also be one of the most challenging. That’s where Peak comes in; our CODI system sits at the heart of our client’s businesses, enabling the rapid unification, modelling and - most importantly - use of data - helping decision makers make great commercial decisions, powered by AI. All supported by our world-class data science team.
Founded in 2014, Peak has grown rapidly, in line with the world’s fastest growing SaaS companies, winning numerous awards and attracted significant funding to support the company’s ongoing investment in machine learning and AI technologies. All to further our mission to become the world’s leading AI System business.
Headquartered in Manchester, Peak also has offices in London, Edinburgh, Jaipur and Brisbane. Our clients include some of the world's leading retailers, manufacturers and well-known brands alongside highly innovative and tech-savvy businesses. Peak is an Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner, and holds Machine Learning Competency and Retail Competency status.
Strong kowledge in Java and spring and Angular JS.
Good Knowledge in Angular js, Should have done end to end implementation.
Do you want to develop products and experiences that mean the world to your clients and their users? Do you want to work on transformative projects as opposed to minor tweaks to a product? Do you want to be exposed to work ranging from startups to Fortune 500 enterprises to global non-profits?
We are Finiteloop, a growing design and technology studio in Bangalore. We work hard to build grounded and exhilarating experiences for our customers and their users. Our design work dives deep into Design Thinking, Experience design, and Service design. On the technology side, we work on Solution architecture of large enterprise applications and, cutting-edge explorations on new technologies like Machine Learning and Blockchain.
We strive for client success and push our clients into thinking and doing more for their customer's experiences. All of us are self-driven individuals passionate about building products that deliver great experiences at scale. Our team is currently working on a wide variety of projects: communication design for safety culture on board cargo ships, mobile app for seafarer community, transforming how public radio can integrate with the digital world and, simplifying the user experience of oil and gas explorers.
We are looking for a person with excellent visual sensibilities with an ability to code jaw-dropping designs that make people feel like a part of the future. We want to look towards you as our Usability champion, especially when designing for accessibility. You will have to be self-driven, understand your brief and think more on it before executing it as per schedule. You will juggle couple of projects at the same time and we will create a space you follow your creative processes within these project constraints.
We have an extremely open culture that promotes questioning, honest critique and, quirky thinking. Over and above everything, we only can work with people who will do anything to follow the highest ethics of business and teamwork and a dedication to their craft.
Applications we want to work with you on:
- Digital applications and media (web or Mobile)
- Detailed component-level reusable UI libraries
- Applying micro interactions and creating components for the same.
- Developing user friendly, interactive, responsive web and mobile apps.
Things we would love to surprise us with:
- Independently design & develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimise application for maximum speed and scalability on front-end side
- Collaborate with team members and key stakeholders
- Ensures latest technology standards, guidelines are utilized for development
- Assess & analyse web performance, come with resolution & causes and guide the team in implementation
- Guide and mentor team members
- Image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image
- Enable and use automation tools to fast track development
Technologies & Tools we would want you to work on:
- HTML, CSS, CSS Pre-Processors
- SEO, Accessibility
- Automated Unit & End-End tests
- React Native, Flutter
Some of our projects which you will get to work on: COVID-19 response | Service design exercise for reorganizing a $200mil company | Creating UX experience for products using Blockchain technology | Speculative design exercises for imagining the future | Creating an award-winning marketing website | Reimagining public radio digital experience
Write to us with any samples of work and a small note on why you would be interested to work with us.