StarTele Logic looking to dynamic, strategic and resourceful digital first thinker. Responsible for all activities related to the research, development, facilitation, assembly and presenting of Digital Transformation strategies for StarTele Logic clients and prospects.
• Oversees all company social media accounts management
• Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
• Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
• Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
• Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
• Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
• Interviews, hires, and trains social media team members
• Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
• Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
Social Media Executive Skills and Qualifications:
Degree in Marketing or Social Media, Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms, Web Proficiency, Computer Software Proficiency, Team Management Experience, Advertising, Copywriting, Content Creation, Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience, Proofreading and Editing Skills, Interpersonal Skills, Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills, Customer Service Skills
About StarTele Logic
We are a full-cycle custom software development company. We develop world-class mobile app & website to help companies and startups in their business growth.