About the Role
- Own the end-to-end infrastructure of Sibros Cloud
- Define and introduce security best practices, identify gaps in infrastructure and come up with solutions
- Design and implement tools and software to manage Sibros’ infrastructure
- Stay hands-on, write and review code and documentation, debug and root cause issues in production environment
- Experience in Infrastructure as Code (IaC) to manage multi-cloud environments using cloud agnostic tools like Terraform or Ansible
- Passionate about security and have good understanding of industry best practices
- Experience in programming languages like Python, Golang, and enjoying automating everything using code
- Good skills and intuition on root cause issues in production environment
- Experience in database and network management
- Experience in defining security policies and best practices
- Experience in managing a large scale multi cloud environment
- Knowledge of SOC, GDPR or ISO 27001 security compliance standards is a plus
Equal Employment Opportunity
Sibros is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity. We recruit, employ, train, compensate, and promote without regard to race, color, age, sex, ancestry, marital status, religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, present or past history of mental disability, genetic information or any other classification protected by state or federal law.
Experience: 3+ years of experience in Cloud Architecture
The company is a global leader in secure payments and trusted transactions. They are at the forefront of the digital revolution that is shaping new ways of paying, living, doing business and building relationships that pass on trust along the entire payments value chain, enabling sustainable economic growth. Their innovative solutions, rooted in a rock-solid technological base, are environmentally friendly, widely accessible and support social transformation.
Cloud Architect / Lead
- Role Overview
- Senior Engineer with a strong background and experience in cloud related technologies and architectures. Can design target cloud architectures to transform existing architectures together with the in-house team. Can actively hands-on configure and build cloud architectures and guide others.
- Key Knowledge
- 3-5+ years of experience in AWS/GCP or Azure technologies
- Is likely certified on one or more of the major cloud platforms
- Strong experience from hands-on work with technologies such as Terraform, K8S, Docker and orchestration of containers.
- Ability to guide and lead internal agile teams on cloud technology
- Background from the financial services industry or similar critical operational experience
- Work with the development team to plan, execute and monitor deployments
- Capacity planning for product deployments
- Adopt best practices for deployment and monitoring systems
- Ensure the SLAs for performance, up time are met
- Constantly monitor systems, suggest changes to improve performance and decrease costs.
- Ensure the highest standards of security
Key Competencies (Functional):
- Proficiency in coding in atleast one scripting language - bash, Python, etc
- Has personally managed a fleet of servers (> 15)
- Understand different environments production, deployment and staging
- Worked in micro service / Service oriented architecture systems
- Has worked with automated deployment systems – Ansible / Chef / Puppet.
- Can write MySQL queries
- Experience in Linux
- Exposure on GCP, (compute, storage, serverless, cloud service APIs, Security, GKE)
- Exposure on MySQL
- Experience with at least one Configuration management tool like (Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.)
- Monitoring Server
- Backup & Recovery (server backup & recovery) activities
- Excellent communications skills
- Troubleshooting, Problem solving
- Provide on-call support
- Event Management (analyze alerts and logs)
- Handle incident (Create, update and maintain Knowledge base articles)
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline, preferably Azure Devops
- Experience with PubSub will be an added advantage
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code Tooling like Terraform will be an added advantage.
- Worked on Ticketing system
It’s no surprise that 6sense is named a top workplace year after year — we have industry-leading technology developed and taken to market by a world-class team. 6sense is Top Rated on Glassdoor with a 4.9/5 and our CEO Jason Zintak was recognized as the #1 CEO in the small & medium business category by Glassdoor’s 2021 Top CEO Employees Choice Awards.
In 2021, the company was recognized for having the Best Company for Diversity, Best Company for Women, Best CEO, Best Company Culture, Best Company Perks & Beneﬁts and Happiest Employees from the employee feedback platform Comparably. In addition, 6sense has also won several accolades that demonstrate its reputation as an employer of choice including the Glassdoor Best Place to Work (2022), TrustRadius Tech Cares (2021) and Inc. Best Workplaces (2022, 2021, 2020, 2019).
6sense reinvents the way organizations create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. The 6sense Revenue AI captures anonymous buying signals, predicts the right accounts to target at the ideal time, and recommends the channels and messages to boost revenue performance. Removing guesswork, friction and wasted sales effort, 6sense empowers sales, marketing, and customer success teams to signiﬁcantly improve pipeline quality, accelerate sales velocity, increase conversion rates, and grow revenue predictably.
Senior Software Engineer - Infrastructure, Cloud
Develop and deploy services to improve the availability, ease of use/management, and visibility of 6sense systems
Building and scaling out our services and infrastructure
Learning and adopting technologies that may aide in solving our challenges
Own our critical underlying systems like AWS, Kubernetes, Mesos, infrastructure deployment, and compute cluster architecture (which services frameworks and engines like Hadoop/Hive/Presto)
Write/review/debug production code, develop documentation and capacity plans, and debug live production problems Contributing back to open-source projects if we need to add or patch functionality
Support the overall Software Engineering team to resolve any issues they encounter
5+ years of experience with Linux/Unix system administration and networking fundamentals 3+ years in a Software Engineering role or equivalent experience
4+ years of working with AWS
4+ years of experience working with Kubernetes, Docker.
Strong skills in reading code as well as writing clean, maintainable, and scalable code
Good knowledge of Python
Experience designing, building, and maintaining scalable services and/or service-oriented architecture
Experience with high-availability
Experience with modern configuration management tools (e.g. Ansible/AWX, Chef, Puppet, Pulumi) and idempotency
Knowledge of standard security practices
Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem (e.g. Hadoop, Hive, Presto) including deployment, scaling, and maintenance Experience with operating and maintaining VPN/SSH/ZeroTrust access infrastructure
Experience with CDNs such as CloudFront and Akamai
Exposure to modern build systems such as Bazel, Buck, or Pants#LI-remote
Every person in every role at 6sense owns a part of deﬁning the future of our industry-leading technology. You’ll join a team where curiosity is prized, no one’s satisﬁed with the status quo, and everyone’s all-in on the collective good.6sense is a place where difference-makers roll up their sleeves, take risks, act with integrity, and measure successby the value we create for our customers.
We want 6sense to be the best chapter of your career.
Feel part of something
You’ll be part of building tomorrow’s tech, revolutionizing how marketing and sales teams create, manage, and convert pipeline to revenue. And you’ll be seen and appreciated by co-workers who challenge you, cheer you on, and always have your back.
At 6sense, you’ll experience the passion from customers and colleagues alike for our market-leading vision, and you're entrusted with applying your unique talents to help bring that vision to life.
Build a career
As part of a company on a rocketship trajectory, there’s no way around it: You’re going to experience unparalleled career growth. With colleagues as humble and hungry as you are, and a leadership philosophy grounded in trust, transparency, and empowerment, every day is a chance to improve on the one before.
Enjoy access to our Udemy Training Library with 5,000+ courses, give and get recognition from your coworkers, and spend time with our executive team every two weeks in our All Hands gathering to connect, learn and ask leaders about whatever is on your mind.
Enjoy work, and your life
This is a place where you’ll do your best work and inspire others to do theirs — where you’re guaranteed to make real connections, for life, along the way.
We want to help you prioritize health and wellness, today and tomorrow. Take advantage of family medical coverage; a monthly stipend to support your physical, mental, and ﬁnancial wellness; generous paid parental leave beneﬁts; Plus, we have an open time-off policy, so you can take the time you need.
Set for success
A vision as big as ours only comes to life when we’re all winning together.
We’ll make sure you have the equipment you need to work at home or in one of our oﬃces. And have the right snacks, pens or lighting with our work-from-home expense reimbursement allowance. We also partner with WeWork to make sure that if your choice is a hybrid of home and oﬃce, we have you covered in the locations they’re offered.
That’s the commitment we make to every one of our employees. If this sounds like a place where you'll thrive as you take your success to the next level, let’s chat!
Experience and Education
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering or equivalent.
• 4+ years of infrastructure and operations management
Experience at a global scale.
• 4+ years of experience in operations management, including monitoring, configuration management, automation, backup, and recovery.
• Broad experience in the data center, networking, storage, server, Linux, and cloud technologies.
• Broad knowledge of release engineering: build, integration, deployment, and provisioning, including familiarity with different upgrade models.
• Demonstratable experience with executing, or being involved of, a complete end-to-end project lifecycle.
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills – both oral and written.
• Skilled at collaborating effectively with both Operations and Engineering teams.
• Process and documentation oriented.
• Attention to details. Excellent problem-solving skills.
• Ability to simplify complex situations and lead calmly through periods of crisis.
• Experience implementing and optimizing operational processes.
• Ability to lead small teams: provide technical direction, prioritize tasks to achieve goals, identify dependencies, report on progress.
• Strong fluency in Linux environments is a must.
• Good SQL skills.
• Demonstratable scripting/programming skills (bash, python, ruby, or go) and the ability to develop custom tool integrations between multiple systems using their published API’s / CLI’s.
• L3, load balancer, routing, and VPN configuration.
• Kubernetes configuration and management.
• Expertise using version control systems such as Git.
• Configuration and maintenance of database technologies such as Cassandra, MariaDB, Elastic.
• Designing and configuration of open-source monitoring systems such as Nagios, Grafana, or Prometheus.
• Designing and configuration of log pipeline technologies such as ELK (Elastic Search Logstash Kibana), FluentD, GROK, rsyslog, Google Stackdriver.
• Using and writing modules for Infrastructure as Code tools such as Ansible, Terraform, helm, customize.
• Strong understanding of virtualization and containerization technologies such as VMware, Docker, and Kubernetes.
• Specific experience with Google Cloud Platform or Amazon EC2 deployments and virtual machines.c
As a Partner Development Solution Architect focused on GSI partners within Aqua Security, you will have the opportunity to deliver on a strategy to build mind share and broad use of Aqua Platform across the partner community. Your broad responsibilities will include: owning the technical engagement with strategic partners, position aqua to be part of partner offerings, and assist with the creation of new technical strategies to help partners build and increase their application security practice business. You will be responsible for providing subject-matter expertise on the security of running cloud native workloads, which are rapidly being adopted in enterprise deployments. You will also drive technical relationships with all stakeholders and support sales opportunities. You will also work closely with the internal sales and partner sales team throughout the sales process to ensure all of the partners’ technical needs are understood and met with the best possible solution.
The ideal person will have excellent communications skills and be able to translate technical requirements for a non-technical audience. This person can multi-task, is self-motivated, while still interacting well with a team; is highly organized with high energy level and can-do attitude. Required skills include:
- Experience as a sales engineer or solution architect, working with enterprise software products or services.
- Ability to assess partner and customer requirements, identify business problems, and demonstrate proposed solutions.
- Ability to present at technical meetups.
- Ability to work with partners and conduct technical workshops
- Recent familiarity or hands-on experience with:
- Linux distributions, Windows Server
- Networking configurations, routing, firewalling
- DevOps eco-system: CI/CD tools, datacenter automation, open source tools like Jenkins
- Cloud computing environments (AWS, Azure, and Google Compute)
- Container technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, OpenShift and Mesos
-Knowledge of general security practices & DevSecOps
- Up to 25% travel is expected. The ideal candidate will be located in Hyderabad, India
- 7+ years of hands on implementation or consulting experience
- 3+ years in a customer and or partner facing roles
- Experience working with end users or developer communities
- Experience working effectively across internal and external organizations
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle
- Strong verbal and written communications
- BS degree or equivalent experience required
A Strong Devops experience of at least 4+ years
Strong Experience in Unix/Linux/Python scripting
Strong networking knowledge,vSphere networking stack knowledge desired.
Experience on Docker and Kubernetes
Experience with cloud technologies (AWS/Azure)
Exposure to Continuous Development Tools such as Jenkins or Spinnaker
Exposure to configuration management systems such as Ansible
Knowledge of resource monitoring systems
Ability to scope and estimate
Strong verbal and communication skills
Advanced knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes.
Exposure to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) like - Chainstack/IBM blockchain platform/Oracle Blockchain Cloud/Rubix/VMWare etc.
Capable of provisioning and maintaining local enterprise blockchain platforms for Development and QA (Hyperledger fabric/Baas/Corda/ETH).
• Develop and maintain CI/CD tools to build and deploy scalable web and responsive applications in production environment
• Design and implement monitoring solutions that identify both system bottlenecks and production issues
• Design and implement workflows for continuous integration, including provisioning, deployment, testing, and version control of the software.
• Develop self-service solutions for the engineering team in order to deliver sites/software with great speed and quality
o Automating Infra creation
o Provide easy to use solutions to engineering team
• Conduct research, tests, and implements new metrics collection systems that can be reused and applied as engineering best practices
o Update our processes and design new processes as needed.
o Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
o Stay current with industry trends and source new ways for our business to improve.
• Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
• Manage timely resolution of all critical and/or complex problems
• Maintain, monitor, and establish best practices for containerized environments.
• Mentor new DevOps engineers
What you will bring
• The desire to work in fast-paced environment.
• 5+ years’ experience building, maintaining, and deploying production infrastructures in AWS or other cloud providers
• Containerization experience with applications deployed on Docker and Kubernetes
• Understanding of NoSQL and Relational Database with respect to deployment and horizontal scalability
• Demonstrated knowledge of Distributed and Scalable systems Experience with maintaining and deployment of critical infrastructure components through Infrastructure-as-Code and configuration management tooling across multiple environments (Ansible, Terraform etc)
• Strong knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, BitBucket, Artifactory etc)
• Strong understanding of cloud and infrastructure components (server, storage, network, data, and applications) to deliver end-to-end cloud Infrastructure architectures and designs and recommendations
o AWS services like S3, CloudFront, Kubernetes, RDS, Data Warehouses to come up with architecture/suggestions for new use cases.
• Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as needed
Good to have
• Experience with code quality tools, static or dynamic code analysis and compliance and undertaking and resolving issues identified from vulnerability and compliance scans of our infrastructure
• Good knowledge of REST/SOAP/JSON web service API implementation