Title :- Front End Angular Developer
Location:-Trivandrum (Currently work from home)
Salary upto 8.5lpa
Experience Required:-3+ years
Notice Period:-upto 30 days
We are looking to hire experienced Angular Developers on fulltime basis to be a part of a dynamic team.
- 3+ years of experience in Angular Framework.
- Must have good experience working in Angular 5 and above.
- Good understanding/knowledge of frontend technologies is a must.
- Knowledge in karma/mocha is desirable
- Good knowledge in GIT.
- Good to know cloud technologies like AWS/Google Cloud/Azure, etc.
- Good communication skills in English - written and oral.
- Must be willing to relocate to Trivandrum, Kerala, post-COVID restrictions.
FRONT END DEVELOPMENT, ANGULAR FRAMEWORK
Cooperate with web designers to match visual design intent. Develop responsive, standards - W3C
Evaluate designs, wireframes, and other deliverables during the design and user experience phase for potential development issues and flag problems appropriately
Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
Create website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
Integrate data from various back-end services and databases
Gather and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
Create and maintain software documentation
Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
Conduct cross-browser and cross-device testing to ensure consistent display in major supported browsers on Mac, PC, iOS and Android platforms
Write the programming code, either from scratch or by adapting existing website software and graphics packages to meet business requirements
Test the website and identify any technical problems
Upload the site onto a server and register it with different search engines.
Job Location: Bangalore
Education: BE / B-Tech from reputed institutes
Working knowledge of AngularJS or ReactJS
Building responsive pages
Working knowledge of package managers and front-end build tools in a production environment (NPM, Bower, Gulp, Grunt, Webpack)
Expert HTML & CSS skills with full understanding of web standards and responsive design techniques
Familiarity with grid-based responsive web design (bootstrap, foundation)
Familiarity with SASS/LESS
Experience with Git version control
Excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize appropriately
Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Designing/developing web software for a production web app.
- Gathering functional requirements, developing technical specifications, and project & test planning.
- Participate in full SDLC (Agile), including iterative development, code reviews, estimation and design sessions.
- Roughly 90-100% hands-on coding, Write quality code with utmost attention to scalability and performance.
- Resolve defects/bugs during testing, pre-production, production, and post-release patches.
- Work cross-functionally with various teams: product management, various product lines, or business units to drive forward results.
- Contribute to the design and architecture of the project.
- Experience with Agile Development, SCRUM or Extreme Programming (XP) methodologies.
- Nature of Experience: Hands on experience in React -redux based web apps.
Work experience in a product-based company.
- Length of Experience: 4 - 8 years.
III Skill Set & Personality Traits required:
- Develop a deep understanding of the startup ecosystem.
- Familiarity with CSS preprocessors like SASS or LESS
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Work with a performance-oriented team driven by ownership and open to experiments.
- Build customer facing technology product for global customers.
- Learn & Develop Leadership skills.
- Good architectural & design skills.
- Strong coding, data structures and algorithms.
- The ability to own end to end responsibility - right from requirement to release.
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Personal projects that show aptitude and desire to create cool things
- A team player! Most importantly you must be comfortable working in a collaborative culture where everyone is challenged to solve tough problems
- Prior work experience in E-commerce Industry or startups will be an added advantage.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- Familiarity with newer specifications of ECMAScript
- Experience with data structure libraries (e.g., Immutable.js)
- Knowledge of isomorphic React is a plus
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Familiarity with code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN, and Mercurial)
We are looking for a skilled React.js developer to join our front-end development team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js using Typescript. You will also be responsible for profiling and improving front-end performance and documenting our front-end codebase.
React.js Developer Responsibilities:
- Meeting with the development team to discuss user interface ideas and applications.
- Reviewing application requirements and interface designs.
- Identifying web-based user interactions.
- Developing and implementing a highly responsive user interface using react concepts.
- Troubleshooting interface software and debugging application codes.
- Developing and implementing front-end architecture to support user interface concepts.
- Monitoring and improving front-end performance.
- Documenting application changes and developing updates.
React.js Developer Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, or a similar field.
- Previous experience working as a react.js developer.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Typescript, Redux, Flux, HTML / CSS.
- Experience working with Graphql and Hasura is a plus
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest.
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills.
- Good project management skills.
- Minimum of 2 years experience with React Js
- Minimum of 3 years of web development experience.
Work Location: Remote
Work Days: Sunday to Thursday
Shift: Day Time
Week Off: Friday & Saturday
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Proficient in web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS and experience in building/using REST APIs
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling and partial page updates.
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that the application will adhere to them.
We are looking to hire a Full-time, Remote (India) Frontend engineer to help create a SAAS product from the ground up in a niche industry.
This will be the v2.0 of an existing legacy platform with paying customers. This position is within the first few hires in the founding team of the revamped company.
We are on a mission to build a truly world-class product and deliver at high speeds with high quality.
Read on and apply for the job if you are a doer, likes no BS, think you're competent enough to get things done, want some quiet time every day, want to make a difference, values work-life balance, and enjoy life outside work.
Experience - At least 5 years building scalable SAAS applications in the cloud. It would be great to showcase anything progressive. Education from premier institutions, git contributions, tech blogs, volunteering, pet projects, etc.
- Architect, write, deploy and own the (SAAS) product from a technical frontend standpoint working closely with backend engineers and designers
- Create and deliver the product end-to-end all the way to the user
- Write highly performant code and continuously measure performance and make the application better based on benchmarks
- Debug production issues and keep the application quality high always
- Assist with hiring more people when the team grows
- Pick up any appropriate work as in any early-stage company
General Skills Needed -
- Create state-of-the-art user experiences including complex dashboards, pdf reports, complex graphs delivering the end-to-end implementation all the way to the user
- Should be able to build and deploy multi-tenant SAAS applications end to end
- Need to have a technology-agnostic mindset. Should be able to easily pick up any new technology based on the use case
- Should be an expert software craftsman/craftswoman. Must own the code and be proud of what you build
- Write well thought out, well-tested code with extensive unit tests and integration tests so that the addition of future features is easy.
- Must know cloud deployment concepts and be comfortable working on CI/CD pipelines, cost-effective cloud deployment strategies. AWS experience highly preferred
- Must be able to design and architect simple, market-tested yet highly scalable solutions
- Must be able to quickly iterate and produce working software at a high speed. Must not be shy to scrap and rebuild when there is a need
- Must be appreciative of documentation and write well-documented code and technical documentation alongside
Technical Skills Needed -
- Expert level knowledge in the appropriate frameworks
- React (preferred), Angular, Vue, or other modern frontend frameworks
- Integrating with Rest APIs
- PostgreSQL, MySQL, any NoSQL or other database technology
- Expertise in data presentation and reporting - creating beautiful reports and graphs in the UI based on the data collected by the backend
- Must have a great level understanding of various frameworks on authentication and authorization, billing and metrics
- Must have some knowledge in creating cost-efficient and scalable cloud deployments (AWS preferred) and be ready to learn
- Expert level knowledge in industry-standard design patterns and tools
As a frontend engineer on one of our game teams, you’ll be a key contributor to developing
amazing games that millions of customers around the world enjoy. We’re always looking for great engineers who want to help us build the next amazing game, or expand and improve an
established game. You’ll design and deliver new game systems, new game features, and new
ways to delight our customers and drive revenue. You should have experience in all phases of software development and be self-directed. If you are an all-around great engineer who is willing to learn and tackle hard problems, there are ways to have a huge impact. As part of a small and growing team you will have great opportunities to build systems from scratch and own them.
• Working as part of one of our Game team or our systems team.
• Regularly shipping updates to millions of customers.
• Driving the design and iteration of new features and games, making good use of internal and external feedback
• Creating measurable success, be self-directed, and prioritise your own workload
• 4+ years of professional software development experiences
• You should have experience with Cocos Creator, Cocos2d-x or Unity and should be willing to work across these engines. Experience with implementing platform specific solutions is a plus.
• An under the hood understanding of software systems, awareness of best practices to build
generic and performant systems are a plus.
• Strong software engineering skills, including strong fundamentals in Algorithms and Datastructures.
• Demonstrated ability to self-direct, and drive work to completion
• Strong communication skills, and the ability to work closely with a team of peers
What do we offer?
• Competitive salary, discretionary annual bonus scheme and stock allowance.
• Flexible timing and work from home days.
• Relocation allowance
• Located in the heart of vibrant Bangalore. Our office is a stones throw from everything you need.
• Beautifully designed large office space.
• Work directly with experienced founders with deep expertise in their fields
· Minimum 3+ years of relevant experience
· 3+yrs Exp in React.js (Mandatory)
· Traits & culture: Entrepreneurial & willing go the extra mile.
· Experience developing front-end interfaces by leveraging modern development libraries and tool chains like React, Webpack, etc...
· Deep understanding of DOM, Rendering and how the browser works.
· Experience building web-based user interfaces for mobile and desktop.
· Experience in writing modular and reusable code.
· Solid understanding of software development methodologies and processes.
· Experience in building fast, fluid, beautiful user experiences and driving growth in consumer websites and web applications.
· You are generally curious/interested in tech, motivated, creative/entrepreneurial, energetic, humble and hard-working
· Most important - willing to go that extra mile to get the work done.
· Bonus points for experience working on Node.js :)
Working days: Mon - Sat (2nd & 4th Sat off)