- Work on building scalable backend platform for customer & seller apps, brands platform, demand generation platform, supply chain & logistics platform, credit platform and several cross platform software components
- Participate in the process to fundamentally change the food and grocery ecosystem in India, and impact billions of people through technology, mobile, and data science
An ideal candidate for this role is someone who has-
- BE/BTech degree in Computer Science from a top engineering school
- 1-5 years of professional software development experience
- Strong problem solving skills and strong command on object oriented design, data structures, algorithms and other computer science fundamentals.
- Strong coding skills - professional experience in developing production-quality software in Java/Python
- Expertise in Web Services, Service-oriented architecture, Databases, NoSQL, Distributed systems, Cloud Technologies.
- Extreme software engineering skills to design and develop low-latency, high availability, internet-scale web services
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle and software engineering best practices
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Demonstrated ability to own software design and development end to end from requirements to launch.
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- A startup mindset - An athlete who can run at breakneck speed of a startup, yet someone who can bring method to madness through processes suitable for different stages of the company - early stage prototyping and rapid experimentation, before product/market fit, after product/market fit, and scaling.
- Familiarity with Agile development, Scrums, continuous integration, and test driven development processes
- Data driven product development approach - strong focus on data backed engineering decisions.
- Ability to develop products incrementally in fast iterations
- Ability to do collaborative problem solving and design/build chaos resilient systems
- Strong focus on software quality
- Ability to mentor junior developers, and help build an excellent engineering team
- Ability to be a talent magnet - attract great talent to join the core team.
We are looking for a qualified team leader to manage our team and provide effective guidance. The lead should be an excellent coder with proficiency and a clear understanding of different aspects of a project. You will be responsible for
supervising, managing, and motivating team members regularly. As a team leader, you will be the contact point for all Interactions with the architect and the team, so You must possess excellent communication skills. You should also be able to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration.
Who are we looking for?
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 7-10 years of professional experience.
●Strong software design and architectural skills in object-oriented and functional programming styles.
• Java 8, Microservices using Spring boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes orchestrator.
• Experience in working with Spring Framework - Spring Boot, Spring REST, Spring Security, Spring Data JPA, OAuth2, hibernate.
• Experience in Reactjs or Angular.
• Experience in RabbitMQ
• Experience in Unit Testing Tools like Junit/TestNG
• Experience in working with SQL & NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Mongo DB.
• Knowledge of CI/CD architecture.
• Knowledge of tools like Jenkins, SonarQube, Maven, Gitlab
• Experience in cloud technologies.
• Team management using Scrum methodologies.
You demonstrate the ability to work in a fast-paced and hyper-growth environment where the requirements are
• Solid understanding of design patterns, data structures, and advanced programming techniques.
● Must have experience leading a team of at least 8- 10 people.
• Nice to have Python 3.6+, Image and textual data processing technologies.
Our vision is to make healthcare affordable and accessible to all. We are a technology-driven, telehealth platform that aims to reduce healthcare expenses and improve healthcare outcomes by democratizing medicine purchases in India.
The burden of medical bills is a leading cause of financial worry among Indian consumers,
- 70% of healthcare spending in India is on Medicines
- 15-20% of the family income of chronic patients is spent on medicines
- 63 million people in India plunge into poverty annually due to healthcare costs
TrueMeds, through its proprietary algorithm and teleconsultation, can recommend best value medicines to customers with precise scientific matching and outcomes history leading to 50%+ savings for customers!
Headquartered in Mumbai, we are excited to build a strong product and operations team passionate about building innovative solutions and willing to go the extra mile to ensure the customer has the best experience. We have grown at a phenomenal pace with customer love – 60X growth delivered in the last 20 months.
We are looking for a Java developer who possesses a passion for pushing technologies to the limits and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our software applications.
- As a Java Developer, you will be responsible for designing and developing Spring Boot Based applications & Web services
- Follow coding standards, unit-testing, code reviews, etc
- Follow release cycles and commitment to deadlines.
- You should have hands-on knowledge of JAVA and OOPs concepts
- Knowledge and experience in SQL, including SELECT / UPDATE statements, aggregate functions, table joins, indexes, etc.
- Knowledge of Unix including the usage of common Unix Commands -find/cp/mv/ssh commands/executables, etc.
- Traits to take ownership of the components and deliver work end to end, including designing, development, release, and bug-fixing.
- Must have good interpersonal skills to interact with various teams.
- Mumbai - Head Office
- Bangalore - Development Center
- Pune - Development Center
Notice Period :
Immediate Joining .
Java Full Stack Developer:Core java, java8,Spring MVC ,Springboot,Webservices REST,Hibernate/JPA,Reactjs OR Angular 2+,SQL
Java Backend Developers: Core java,Java 8, Spring MVC Spring Boot, RESTful webservices, Hibernate/JPA, SQL
Java Backend Developer:Core Java,Java8,Spring MVC,SpringBoot,Microservices,Hibernate/JPA,REST API,,SQL
PLSQL with Unix
- Excellent working knowledge on Core Java
- Should be proficient with Java JEE and related technologies, especially JSF, EJB, JPA and Hibernate.
- Hands on developer having experience developing enterprise applications with multi-tier architecture.
- Experience with CICD tools like Maven, Puppet and Continuous Integration.
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle.
- Good experience developing and deploying JEE applications on various application servers like JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat
- Extensive working knowledge of deploying/configuring JEE applications using JBoss EAP
We are looking for a highly motivated and skilled Lead Backend Developer who can understand both the engineering and business context in a technical ecosystem and manage the software development life cycle, from planning and prioritizing to testing and release. If you have hands-on experience developing large scale web applications in Java with spring, hibernate frameworks and are ready to lead a team of developers, we'd like to meet you.
- 5+ years of software development experience including 4+ years of deep, hands on experience in building highly scalable web-based backend applications using Java and Spring ecosystem
- BE/BTech in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent practical experience
- Great problem-solving skills with solid data structures and algorithms knowledge
- Has extensively used the Spring ecosystem – Spring Boot, REST API Development, ORM tools like Hibernate
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Class loading, Multi-Threading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Experience of coaching and mentoring junior developers with good delegation and time-management skills
- Implemented CI/CD in any of the projects done
- Strong understanding of Agile and Lean software development processes and practices
- Excellent knowledge and hands-on experience of Elastic Search
- Has designed relational databases; conversant with SQL
- Knowledge of Jenkins/ Docker and Devops
- Knowledge of Redis or similar technology
- Worked with some or all of these AWS services: EC2; lambda; SQS/SNS; Elastic Search, Transcoder
- Understanding and experience of building services and applications using principles of service-oriented architecture, preferable using REST or SOAP
- Contributed in the creation of end-to-end automation tests (functional or non-functional)
- Worked with WebSocket, Push notifications etc
- Experience in ELK stack
- Knowledge of Video tools like FFMPEG, Wowza / Node Media Streaming
- Understanding of different video formats, streaming, CDN etc
- Understanding of Machine Learning Models, Pipelines etc
At Convosight, we are on a mission - to help community builders become community entrepreneurs.
We are building a first of it's kind community management platform for community builders who are looking to build, grow, engage and monetize their online communities. Launched initially for Facebook Groups, over 6000+ Facebook Group Admins trust Convosight to manage more than 100M members today. Empowering an underserved dimension of passion economy and our category defining work has already earned laurels and recognition from the best in the industry.
And this is just the beginning...
With our eyes set on the future, we are looking for an experienced and passionate GoLang Developer.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a great Go developer who possesses a strong understanding of how best to leverage and exploit the language’s unique paradigms, idioms, and syntax. Your primary focus will be on developing Go packages and programs that are scalable and maintainable. You will ensure that these Go packages and programs are well documented and have reasonable test coverage. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is essential.
What kind of work will you be doing?
* You will own the architecture of the backend.
* May lead a team of 3-4 developers including mentoring, task management, and code reviews
* We believe in freedom and ownership. So expect a large and important portion of the product to be gradually under your responsibility.
* Writing scalable, robust, testable, efficient, and easily maintainable code
* Translating software requirements into stable, working, high performance software
* Playing a key role in architectural and design decisions, building toward an efficient micro services distributed architecture
* Position Requirements
* 6+ years of software experience with 3+ years in GOLang
* Experience building products and leading teams
* Strong knowledge of Go programming language, paradigms, constructs, and idioms
* Knowledge of common Goroutine and channel patterns
* Hands on experience with DevOps practices
* We are deep in AWS so familiarity with AWS is desirable
Previous SAAS Experience
- Academic degree (BE / MCA) with 3-10 years of experience in back-end Development.
- Strong knowledge of OOPS concepts, Analyzing, Designing, Development and Unit testing
- Scala technologies, AKKA, REST Webservices, SOAP, Jackson JSON API, JUnit, Mockito, Maven
- Hands-on experience with Play framework
- Familiarity with Microservice Architecture
- Experience working with Apache Tomcat server or TomEE
- Experience working with SQL databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL, Cassandra), writing custom queries, procedures, and designing schemas.