About I Base IT
We are looking for a Senior Java Developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. Java developer roles and responsibilities include managing Java/Java EE application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle.
- BSc/BE/BTech in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- 3+ years of experience with Java
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Microservices, OpenAPI3, REST, Json
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Profound insight of Java and JEE internals (Classloading, Memory Management, Transaction management etc)
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
Rishabh Software(CMMi Level 3), an India based IT service provider, focuses on cost-effective, qualitative and timely delivered Offshore Software Development, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Engineering Services.
Our Core competency lies in developing customized software solutions using web-based and client/server technology. With over 20 years of Software Development Experience working together with various domestic and international companies, we, at Rishabh Software, provide specific solutions as per the client requirements that help industries of different domains to change business problems into strategic advantages.
Through our offices in the US (Silicon Valley), UK (London) and India (Vadodara & Bangalore) we service our global clients with qualitative and well-executed software development, BPO and Engineering services.
Please find the below JD.
- Ability to interpret and map business, functional and non-functional requirements to technical specifications
- Interact with diverse stakeholders like end-user clients, Project Manager/Scrum master, Business Analysts, offshore development, testing and other cross-functional teams as part of application development
- Write unit test cases for developed code as required
- Develop solutions following established technical design, application development standards and quality processes in projects to deliver efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Follow best practices to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Assess the impacts on technical design because of the changes in functional requirements.
- Provide support specific to application bugs or issues within defined SLAs
- Support the Technical Lead/Architect in developing artifacts such as high level design, technical design, etc.
- Help project manager/lead/pre sales with precise estimates keeping in mind risks and dependencies
- Quick to spot and analyse bottlenecks and bugs, and provide solutions
- Proactively identify and communicate technical risks, issues, and challenges with mitigations
- Manage and lead a team proactively providing guidance and mentoring as required
- Perform independent code reviews and guide junior team members for correction
Mandatory (Minimum 4 years of working experience)
- Experience with RESTful services as well as SOAP based web services
- Good knowledge of Java 8 and above with core areas like Streams, Lambdas, Functional Interfaces, Concurrency, Generics, threads, networking, IO, collections
- Well versed with writing medium to complex SQL queries, triggers, stored procedures
- Knowledge of JEE technologies and specifications such as JPA, Servlets, JSP, JSF, JPA etc.
- Good Understanding of the CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent exposure to frontend technologies like Angular 6+ OR React.Js
- Good knowledge and experience of working with Waterfall and Agile methodologies
- Experience with full development cycle projects and not just maintenance projects
- Experience on both SQL databases like oracle/ MySQL etc.
- Experience with enterprise grade applications and 3rd party application integrations
- Strong in unit testing, functional testing, integration testing using jUnit, TestNG, Mockito, etc.
- Well versed with using source code repositories like Git, SVN, BitBucket etc.
- Knowledge of OOAD and system design using class diagrams, sequence diagrams, deployment diagram, activity diagram, use case diagram
Good To Have
- Experience with ElasticSearch, Apache Solr, Lucene
- Experience in integration technologies like Apache Camel, Mulesoft
- Experience in any of the frontend technologies Angular/ReactJs
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to collaborate and work effectively in a team
- Proven experience leading and mentoring a team
- Excellent analytical and logical skills
Working as a “Backend Developer” at Bonzai gives you the opportunity to work on maintaining and improving the platform.
- Work on the entire product lifecycle starting from design to deployment and monitoring.
- Explore new technologies such as Kotlin, patterns such as Domain-Driven Design and other cool stuff such as Gitlab CI/CD pipelines, Docker, ECS, Golang, Python, Terraform, distributed tracing and even Haskell.
- Ensure top-notch performance in terms of product and feature experience.
What you need to succeed
- 2 - 3 yrs of experience in Java, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Rest API, and MySQL.
- Good to have experience/knowledge of other programming languages such as Kotlin or Python, other DBs such as Redshift, platforms such as AWS and architectural patterns such as Domain-Driven Design (DDD) and Hexagonal architecture.
- Good understanding of Object-oriented concepts, Functional programming and Design Patterns.
- Exceptional communication skills and ability to articulate complex ideas in written, spoken and visual language
- Bachelor in engineering preferably from a leading institute across the globe.
Outline your part time freelance developer career with ZettaLogix! Enjoy the flexibility of remote work with the stability of excellent remuneration. We are looking for a freelance developers for long term assignments, who can give us 12 to 24 hours per week. (US SHIFT)
We are looking for a Senior Software Developer who will be responsible for:-
Design, code, test and manage various applications.
Follow outlined standards of quality related to code and systems.
Manage multiple projects simultaneously, and be able to address their specific needs and requirements at a moment's notice
Understand business needs that drive project features & functions and provide internal consultation.
Work closely with project managers to deploy project requirements
Has a true passion for design and technology.
Clear and thoughtful communication is another must-have for successful collaboration
Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
Fluent in English, both verbal and non-verbal
The ideal candidate will be responsible for conceptualizing and executing clear, high quality code to develop the best software. You will test your code, identify errors, and iterate to ensure quality code.
Qualifications • Education: Bachelor's Degree in IT, Computer Science, Computer Programming, or a similar field •
5+ years of professional experience in any one of the below mentioned software development.
RPA ( AUTOMATION ANYWHERE, BLUEPRISM, UIPATH)
ORACLE PL/SQL DEVELOPER
DBA ( SQL, ORACLE)
AZURE CLOUD (INFRASTRUCTURE , DEVELOPER)
AWS CLOUD ( INFRASTRUCTURE, DEVELOPER)
REPORT TOOLS ( CONGO’S, TABLEUAU, SSRS)
NETSUITE (DEVELOPER, FUNCTIONAL)
DATA STAGE ETL
The salary would be determined based on experience and credentials.(25K-80K-per month)
Age- Max 35 Years
Note- This is a Freelance role. Candidate is required to give 2 or 4 hours per day (US shift) should have min 5 years exp. in the relevant field.
Hands- on in the following:
- Java 8/J2EE
- Spring boot
- REST API
- ORM- hibernate/ JPA
- Unit Testing and Integration Testing- Junit/ TestNG
Good to have:
Hands-on in the following:
- CI/CD pipeline deployment
- Messaging- ActiveMQ/RabbitMQ/MQ
- NoSQL framework exposure
Our young and rapidly growing team at Zycus is looking to fill out vacant positions for Java Developers. We are a well established SAAS based company, with 20+ years of AI legacy and experience in the industry. Once you join us, you will get to innovate and experience the latest technologies including Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning and AWS Cloud. We are looking for candidates well versed with Java/J2EE, Spring boot, Microservices, Hibernate, JMS/ Kafka/ Rabbit and most importantly an expert in design patterns. Exposure to Cloud platform, Full stack environment and Agile methodology, would be a plus.
We are looking for curious, collaborative candidates who are willing to learn and ready to take up new exciting endeavors. You are going to work together with the team on complex innovative projects in the industry. We are basically looking for an enthusiastic candidate with a coding experience of about 5-10 years, with a hands-on experience in Software Product Development and ownership.
You could be a perfect fit if you,
- understand use cases and product requirements, can design, develop, review (code/design), unit test, module test, integration test, documentation for PDLC.
- are an expert in maintaining, enhancing, bug fixing and following standard documentation process laid down for the project.
- follow the defined PDLC process and participate in improving the process, work with cross functional team to achieve project delivery goal.
- ensure all the work meets or exceeds predefined quality standards through exhaustive testing, peer reviews SQA process standards.
- are able to build solution which is easily scalable, high speed/ real-time performance, configurable, deploy-able and secure in SaaS environment using any open source tech stack.
- are able to identify, track and mitigate risks to the product
- are responsible for planning product iterations and releasing iterations on schedule.
- 5-10 years’ experience in Java, J2EE and associated technologies (Spring, Hibernate, Web Services, Micro Services, Spring boot)
- Technical Skills: Core Java, Advanced Java, J2EE, Exception handling, Collections, Oops, UML, Oracle, Jenkins, Maven & Linux
- Should be able to build solutions which is easily configurable, deploy able and secure in SaaS environment.
- Must have worked spring boot Extensively.
- Strong hands on development experience in Java, J2EE.
- Product development experience in agile environment will be a big plus though not mandatory.
- Highly Tech Savvy and hands-on.
- Strong evidence of a solution/product created ground up.
- Has in-depth knowledge on technology and end to end development processes.
- Has the ability to recommend new processes/alternatives to meet Product development requirements and rolling them out the team.
Five Reasons Why You Should Join Zycus
- Cloud Product Company: We are a Cloud SaaS Company and our products are created by using the latest technologies like ML and AI. Our UI is in Angular JS and we are developing our mobile apps using React.
- A Market Leader: Zycus is recognized by Gartner (world’s leading market research analyst) as a Leader in Procurement Software Suites.
- Move between Roles: We believe that change leads to growth and therefore we allow our employees to shift careers and move to different roles and functions within the organization
- Get a Global Exposure: You get to work and deal with our global customers.
- Create an Impact: Zycus gives you the environment to create an impact on the product and transform your ideas into reality. Even our junior engineers get the opportunity to work on different product features.
Zycus is a pioneer in Cognitive Procurement software and has been a trusted partner of choice for large global enterprises for two decades. Zycus has been consistently recognized by Gartner, Forrester, and other analysts for its Source to Pay integrated suite. Zycus powers its S2P software with the revolutionary Merlin AI Suite. Merlin AI takes over the tactical tasks and empowers procurement and AP officers to focus on strategic projects; offers data-driven actionable insights for quicker and smarter decisions, and its conversational AI offers a B2C type user-experience to the end-users.
Zycus helps enterprises drive real savings, reduce risks, and boost compliance, and its seamless, intuitive, and easy-to-use user interface ensures high adoption and value across the organization.
Start your #CognitiveProcurement journey with us, as you are #MeantforMore
Click here to Apply : Java Developer - Zycus (workable.com)
Looking for candidates preferably from SaaS/ Fintech/ B2B background.
This is a permanent remote opportunity.
- Snr Software engineer in the engineering should be able to run with a major feature or service independently. Typically is responsible for building world class product using backend technologies.
- Engineers with 4+ years of product development experience
- Strong experience building products with micro-services based approach.
- Background in looking at existing application & coming up with a micro-services based architecture (including technology migration) is a plus.
- In-depth experience in Java, springboot & related experience.
- Very good background in AWS based technologies.
- Good exposure to Security, Scale, Design and Architecture, API, Cloud Infrastructure.
- Good exposure to the open-source framework.
- Background in agile development is highly desirable.
- Ability to technically mentor junior engineers
Chargebee might be the opportunity you’re looking for
- If you’re interested in how subscription businesses can get more efficient.
- If you’re hungry to give and receive feedback, fully understanding that challenging perspectives are the only way that you can grow.
- If you can bring empathy to problem solving.
If this sounds interesting but you’re not sure you'll tick all the boxes, apply anyway! There’s tons of room to grow at Chargebee.
· 4+ years in a software engineering role
· You want to work in a highly collaborative environment: we believe a team can be stronger than its individual parts
· Are independent and curious
· Are comfortable owning features from design through delivery to production
· Have experience with one or more modern programming languages
· Are willing to dive into a large code base and contribute immediately
· Enjoy writing code that is understandable, maintainable, and testable
· Collaborative and Communicative - you love being part of a diverse team, building consensus, and establishing credibility.
You are a Class-A communicator: curious, thoughtful, clear, and (mostly) correct.
· BA/BS degree from top institution; MBA or CompSci degree preferred but not required.
Object oriented design patterns
Maven build process and how Maven works
Working knowledge and good proficiency in Git , Git repo , git bash and git commands
Programming logic and reasoning