of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviors with
user interactions. You will work with back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will
also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an
active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions.
• Work with our Engineers to implement the next generation of our client products
• Build efficient and reusable front-end abstractions and systems
• Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
• Identify and address performance bottlenecks
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate best practices for front-end engineering
• Natural with Markup and Styling with HTML, CSS
• Hands-on experience with at least one of these: AngularJS, EmberJS, KnockoutJS,
BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS, NodeJS, ReactJS, or similar.
• Ability to author clean, standards-compliant code
• Comfortable working with templates in server-side technologies and client-side apps
• Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt and Gulp.js
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as (Git / Mercurial / SVN)
• Understand the principals of object-oriented development
• Use test-driven development to guide implementation
• Fond of tracking down IE browser bugs
• Ability to navigate deep into Photoshop layers to export slices and make sprites
-Familiar with JS tools
-Experience writing code from scratch
-Thrive in a fast-paced working environment, owning deadlines and striving for efficiency
-Familiarity with GIT, Jira, Redmine, or similar project management and issue tracking software
-Working knowledge of design principles, typography, user interfaces, Web standards and usability
-Familiar with interaction design and information architecture methods and principles
**~ Job Requirements ~**
- Handson with Node js and express.js
- working in a young, ambitious, and international team
- good to have experience building an API from scratch
- Are interested in security and its best practices
Staff/Associate Staff Engineer and Senior Engineer
3 – 10.5 years of experience
Nagarro helps clients transform, adapt, and build new ways into the future through an entrepreneurial, agile, and caring mindset. We excel at digital product engineering and deliver on our promise of thinking breakthroughs. Today, we are 8,400+ experts across 25 countries, forming a Nation of Nagarrians, ready to help our customers succeed.
At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here, helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- Experience in Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle, Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud
- Experience in Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha, Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS, CI/CD Tools: Jenkins/Grunt/Gitlab/Azure DevOps, Container Ecosystem: Docker/Kubernetes/Anthos
- NoSQL DB: MongoDB/Cassandra/CouchDB/HBase/MarkLogic, Cloud Database: CosmosDB/ IBM DB2/SAP HANA/Amazon Aurora/DynamoDB
- Knowledge of high-quality professional software engineering practices for agile software development cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and deployment
- Fundamental knowledge of design patterns
- Experience in communicating effectively with users, other technical teams, and management to collect requirements, describe software product features, and technical designs
- Passionate about building great solutions
- Mentoring the team members to meet the client's needs and holding them accountable for high standards of delivery
- Being able to understand and relate technology integration scenarios and be able to apply these learnings in complex troubleshooting scenarios
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing and reviewing great quality code
- Understanding functional requirements thoroughly and analysing the client’s needs in the context of the project
- Envisioning the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements, and being able to define technologies, patterns and frameworks to realize it
- Determining and implementing design methodologies and tool sets
- Enabling application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities.
- Being able to lead/support UAT and production roll outs
- Creating, understanding and validating WBS and estimated effort for given module/task, and being able to justify it
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to setbacks and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
- Giving constructive feedback to the team members and setting clear expectations.
- Helping the team in troubleshooting and resolving of complex bugs
- Coming up with solutions to any issue that is raised during code/design review and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
- App Framework: .Net Framework/.Net Core
- Web Framework: ASP.Net/MVC
- Markups: HTML5/CSS
- CSS Framework: Bootstrap/Foundation/Bulma
- Frontend Framework: Angular 6 ( ) /React/VueJS
- API Framework: WebServices/WCF/WebAPI
- Relational Database: SQL Server/MySQL/Oracle
- Cloud Platform: Amazon/Azure/Google Cloud
- Testing Frameworks (Web): MSTest/NUnit/Jasmine/Karma/Mocha
- Repositories: Git/SVN/TFS
Linkby is a global VC funded software company founded by one of Australia’s top digital publishing entrepreneurs. Our software helps D2C e-commerce brands and publishers work together more effectively and profitably than ever before. We’re currently building our engineering team globally to support our rapid growth. We have a remote-first culture while also having office hubs in Toronto, London & Sydney.
We are looking for a seasoned full-stack engineer to join our team to help build out and manage our entire web infrastructure. You will work as part of a team to develop fast, well-tested, and performant code across various web projects in the adtech vertical.
Design and deployment of database and backend storage systems (eg. relational database, key-value/blob stores) Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications Design and construction of REST APIs Integrating front-end UI with the constructed APIs “Pixel-perfect” implementation of approved UI and designs Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use Design and implementation of continuous integration and deployment Test software to ensure responsiveness and efficiency Implementation of security and data protection Integration with third-party services and software
Required Skills & Experience
Preferred Skills & Experience
Experience with React.js & TypeScript will be highly regarded Knowledge of other backend languages such as Golang, Rust, OpenResty Experience with adtech/martech technology Experience with Machine Learning/AI/Data Science Experience working with large scale/high traffic applications Experience with other cloud infrastructure providers (eg. Google Cloud, Azure) We offer flexibility and a strong team culture with additional leave and health benefits for your location. We can't wait to see your application
- We are looking for candidates who have good programming skills. Strong on data structures, algorithms, understand time space complexity, able to come up with multiple solutions and then arrive at most optimized one keeping in mind customer requirements. Should also be well aware of OO concepts. If he / she has a strong background on these areas ( in any programming language), half the job is done. – 50% weightage
- Next the candidate should have worked on JS with good hands on experience in a few projects mainly in backend development like making api calls, handling exception, models, data transformations, controllers etc. – 20-30% weightage
- The last would be having some experience in any one of react.js/ node.js or even angular.js since some of these are being used in the current project. – 20-30% weightage
- Experience : 4-6 years relevant
- Design and implementation of the overall web architecture using React.js, Node.js, Mongo DB and AWS Lambda and Python
- Must have good knowledge of API
- Deployment and maintenance of AWS infrastructure -- Kubernetes, EC2, S3, Lambda
- Ensuring the entire stack is designed and built for speed and scalability
- Integrating our front-end UI with the constructed API
- Design and implementation of continuous integration
- Working knowledge of web-based application architectures and frameworks (including React) and the way it integrates with services.
Bachelor's degree in computer science or any other equivalent degree.
Strong knowledge of and experience with object-oriented methodologies, enterprise application
architectures and design pattern, use of automated testing frameworks
Handy with VisualStudio Code, Intellij, PgAdmin, Docker, and Postman.
Experience with RestAPI and websockets.
Experience developing in Java at least 1.5 years.
Experience with relational database management systems, (at least PostgreSQL and MsSQL).
- .NET framework, VB, C#
- HTML 5, Bootstrap, CSS, Less .
- Communication Protocols like HTTP, TCP, WCF, Web API, Modbus.
- Databases- MS SQL Server 2008 R2, MySQL. Knowledge on Redis, MongoDB.
- Scripting language -Java-Script, jQuery, AngularJS, SignalR, Ajax.
- AWS SDK preferred, Cloud Migration., IIS, Self-hosting, window server,
- Other tools -Postman & Fiddler, Tortoise SVN, Mantis bug tracking, Redmine.
Key Strengths :
- Good debugging skills.
- A major responsibility includes planning development cycle, designing, module development, code merge, Unit / Integration testing etc.
- Highly motivated team player.
- Experience in working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Quick learning of any new technologies.
- Capable to take independent responsibility as well as ability to contribute and be a productive team member.
- Involved into discussion of design and development of new feature enhancement.
- Involved in integration with the IoT devices over the TCP binary protocol.
- Involved in design and development of Web API to expose the data uploaded by devices to third party applications.
- Coordinating with the testing team for fixing bugs.
- Coordinating with firmware (Embedded) team for device integration.
- End to end design and development of modules.
Who We are:
Paxcom a leading Digital Solution Provider is a part of Paymentus now, a leading electronic bill payment provider. PaymentUs leads the North American marketplace in electronic bill payment solutions and have recently signed a partnership with Paypal, Alexa and Walmart. We are looking for passionate programmers skilled in Java, Python, Angular, NodeJS, Python, Jenkins, Postgresql, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark and AWS to join our development team.
For more details, please visit https://paxcom.ai/
Why Join Us?
Get a chance to contribute and get recognition from Day 1.
You hate micromanagement and are able to take your decision independently.
Enjoy flexible and relaxed wok environment.
Work 5 days a week (Enjoy work-life balance).
A friendly, Supportive, Professional and achievement-oriented management team
An opportunity to learn new things every day.
Ideal resource should be from Java background with a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Java technologies.
Should have extensive experience working with Spring, Any ORM and Restful Web services.
Strong experience building, designing, and consuming Restful web services.
Must have experience with spring boot/Spring MVC
1+ years’ experience with one or more JS frameworks: NodeJS/Express, Angular, React, ExtJS, Vue is preferred
Experience / Knowledge of Agile Scrum methodology.
Should have used GIT and be self-dependent on resolving merge conflicts.
Should be familiar with build tool like Maven or Gradle.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Ability to handle small teams and mentor them.
Leader, Doer & Architect for Enterprise Java applications
Experience of payment card industry is a plus.
Spring Framework 4/5
Nice To have (CPM Scheduling, Angular/React, NodeJS)
Linux, GIT, Docker, kubernetes, Cloud, AWS,Kafka
Building tools like Maven, Ant, Gulp